Joe's Driving Lesson Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tia found her zone and continued going down hard on Joe. She felt his cock start to pulsate and she backed off, giving his balls another gentle tug. Joe was frustrated, but Tia caused his libido to fire up even more. She understood that her extreme teasing only made Joe hornier.

The young woman began to apply pressure with one hand under Joe's sack while her other hand touched a sensitive point just above his anus. Tia's gloved fingers applied just the right pressure as she now sucked hard and faster than she had before, with her tongue swirling at a wicked pace.

Joe ejaculated full force spraying down her throat. Tia captured any extra with her tongue and swallowed, flashing Joe her million dollar smile. Tia removed her lips and placed her soft gloves on Joe's cock gently milking him for any more juices, as he lay motionless on the ground with his dramatic blue eyes barely able to focus. Tia helpfully slipped on Joe's underwear and pants.

They locked eyes again for a moment and Tia showed her vulnerability by biting her lip again, after what they just shared. Joe was lying on the ground and opened his arms. She was wonderful in every way and he needed to hold her.

Tia collapsed on the cool ground next to Joe and rested her head on his chest in a happy silence. Joe remembered watching TV with her sitting on his lap in an easy chair, as they cuddled innocently when she was very young. Joe had a feeling of deja vu, when he realized that his beautiful and assertive fiancé just wanted him to hold her and feel protected. He knew that at 12 years her senior, he played some role in filling her need for a missing father, besides being her romantic partner. She needed to balance things by taking control and stimulate him madly, so he could be dependent on her too. He wasn't going anywhere and he loved her as well as being needed by her.

Chapter 9- Mommy Dearest

Joe and Tia were shocked out of their bliss when they heard a familiar voice, "Has he proposed to you yet?" It was Tia's mother Evelyn standing over them, with a curious expression. She was dressed in a pair of tight jeans, which appeared to be applied to her shapely butt with a painter's brush. Her legs were covered with thigh high black leather boots, with a 5" wedge heel. In her outfit, Evelyn in boots topped 6 feet by several inches. She wore a long leather trench coat, which she kept open for now. She also wore black leather gloves.

Tia looked angry at her mother and Evelyn just stared her down. Neither one of them blinked for nearly a full minute, when Tia lowered her posture and said, "Yes mom, we are engaged!"

Evelyn immediately forgot the angry stand off and hugged and kissed both of them, after they stood.

She looked at Tia and said, "You look rather attractive today!" with a wry smile. It was obvious that Tia purposely wanted to resemble her mother with her long blond hair and blue contact lenses. Tia blushed.

Her mother naturally took control of the conversation. "Are you kids ready to leave with me now? I'm going to treat you to lunch at the Peaks!" The Peaks was a fine restaurant at the alpine level, near the tram. At this point Evelyn decided, for some reason, to close her trench coat and don her silk scarf. She resembled a dominatrix now.

Evelyn locked arms with both Tia and Joe and shepherded them back to the tram area. As they walked, she described nearly every plant and tree, which they saw. Evelyn was a calculating woman. She seemed to be babbling on, but she did everything for a reason. Evelyn did not even mention the wedding or engagement, during this time. Tia's mother made it seem that she conspired with Tia to arrange everything leading up to his marriage proposal! Joe wasn't so sure how much of this was true and he really didn't care. Tia did things to him, that were over the top, but he knew that it was out her affection. She did not appear to show guilt as a conspirator, but frustration and misery for being misrepresented. Joe felt terrible for Tia, on what should be such a happy day.

Evelyn was a barrier. Joe could not comfort Tia, with her mother here.

As they got close to the restaurant, Joe and Tia spotted the older couple from the tram and he could see Tia brighten. The old man walked directly up to Evelyn this time and said, "Howdy!"

Evelyn's face showed no expression as she crossed her arms and legs and stared at the small man, being the embodiment of the tower of black leather, which she was.

The friendly old man was completely unaffected, by her reaction, as he cheerfully said, I see where your daughter gets her gorgeous looks from!"

Evelyn managed a slight smile and said, "I found out today, that my daughter will be getting married to this fine young man. What do you think of that?"

The small old man clasped his hands together, as if he were a child getting a favorite toy at holiday time and said, "I am a retired judge and have the authority to marry them. You must let me do this, before we leave tomorrow!"

Tia was beaming and looked at Joe, who nodded and smiled. She unhooked her arm from her mother and gave the retired judge another huge hug and kiss.

Joe could see one of the sides of Evelyn's mouth turn down as she put her hands on her hips and stood behind the old man. When Tia let go of him, he turned around and walked right into Evelyn. The top of his head was below her shoulders, as he disappeared within the embrace of her leather trench coat. Evelyn leaned down and kissed him on the lips. When she was done he looked dizzy and walked a bit funny. When he had a few seconds of rest, both Tia and Evelyn hugged him at the same time. When they were done, he was weeping with happiness. His wife now embraced him. The man was too choked up to speak. He also had a boner, which was smooshed up against his wife. Joe would have hugged him now too, but saw the bulge and decided to stay away, as he thanked the judge from a distance.

They rode the tram down together in relative silence. When they reached the bottom, the judge's wife informed Joe and Tia that she needed their IDs, so they could draw up the paperwork.

Evelyn took over again, "The groom must not see the bride before the ceremony tomorrow! Joe and I need to have a chat, so I'll bring him back to the house. Tia, you take Joe's ID and get the marriage license and whatever you need, you will take Joe's car. Are we set Judge?" The judge nodded his agreement. Tia was flummoxed as Evelyn escorted Joe to her 2009 Aston Martin DB9, which was parked diagonally across 3 parking spaces! Tia's mother never held a job. She would constantly be receiving gifts from her male friends. She never asked for anything. Her "company" was highly valued.

Evelyn zapped the car and she slipped into the driver's seat as Joe went around to the other side. Evelyn fastidiously readjusted the mirrors and fixed her perfect hair, which seemed to be unaffected in any way by the mountain breezes, before donning large opaque sunglasses. She waited for Joe to buckle before pulling away. The leather odor of the car seats combined with the scent of Evelyn's perfume and leathers blended into an intoxicating mix. Joe could not see Evelyn's boots as she worked the pedals, but her long black gloves were sliding in and out of her leather sleeves erotically as she skillfully controlled the car. Joe felt guilt for the effect that Evelyn had on his libido. His stomach had butterflies.

She drove silently with a smooth unreadable expression, so it was a shock when she rubbed Joe's thigh with her black glove and then firmly grabbed hold of his package!

Joe didn't know where his voice came from, when he bellowed, "Don't you dare!"

Evelyn replied with a smirk as her gloved finger rapidly touched a few buttons on the dash. Several things happened to Joe as a result. His car seat's arm rests wrapped around him immediately and the magnets in his bondage clothing became energized at the same time. His boots and wrists became locked together also. Apparently the car's phone was controlling his tactile suit, which Evelyn recognized and took advantage of. He also saw a small console on the dash light up showing a clear image of Evelyn's boots controlling the pedals in a dramatic teasing fashion. Joe was flummoxed, when Evelyn let out a mirthless chuckle at his helplessness, before replacing her hand tightly around his penis.

Evelyn's boot accelerated the car; on the empty straightway back to town. The faster she went, the harder she squeezed Joe's manhood.

Joe was losing mind. The woman, whose image, he masturbated to thousands of times was seducing him, but it would destroy everything!

Evelyn looked over for a moment and studied Joe. Her facial features, makeup and leathers were flawless, but this had to stop!

Joe screwed up his courage and said, "You're going to lose her, by doing this!"

Evelyn braked the car violently, skidding while pulling it off to the side of the road, removed her glasses and just stared at Joe and said, "You resisted me. This hasn't happened before!"

"Evelyn, I love Tia as much as you do. Did I pass your test?"

She replied, "It wasn't a test. I'm just a horny selfish bitch!" She was sobbing. "Where do we go from here?"

"How about I start to call you mom?"

Evelyn spoke, "Let's start all over with a some honesty, I knew your feelings, when I would drive you home after you watched Tia in the past. You were transfixed by my feet. I used to imagine taking you on a long drive wearing a revealing sun dress and my tallest boots and bringing you to a secluded spot. I wanted to teach you some new things and you were adorable. But because you were a good influence on Tia and I didn't want to complicate things. I impulsively needed to take you for a ride today because my urges got out of hand." Evelyn let out a lilting feminine giggle, when she realized that she said, "out of hand." She seemed to recover from her guilt rather quickly.

"Evelyn, There is no need to upset Tia with what happened here!"

She replied, "Perhaps you're right."

Evelyn held Joe's hand in her lambskin glove as she drove and said, "I'll need to work on being your new mother!"

Joe noticed that she did not release his from bondage and the monitor still showed her boots operating the pedals.

Joe said, "Evelyn, You didn't free me!"

Evelyn replied, "Ooops! You must address me as mom first. I like mommy even more. It makes you hot doesn't it?"

"Yes mother!"

Evelyn let out another enchanting giggle and freed Joe, but somehow the monitor still showed her boots controlling the pedals.

She was going to be a challenge! It was then that Joe had a thought. "Tia a similar outfit with a sun dress and long boots, that you just described when she picked me yesterday! What's going on here?"

"Oh. I haven't forced Tia to adopt my lifestyle, but I don't lock up my daily journal either. Tia always puts it back in the right place, but the strands of hair I place underneath it for detection are never in the same spot! I believe that anything she's ever performed on you is from her imagination or my diary! She has never touched a man before either. She was waiting patiently for you. She's a very good girl!"

Joe asked, "Has Tia spoken to you about me lately?"

Evelyn replied, "No she's secretive, but I've seen her speaking to two ladies, who you've dated. She also started wearing lots of tall boots in the last two years. She was out here by herself in the past few weeks. Now I see that she was practicing using my "equipment". How did she end up getting you here?"

Joe told the story about the pulled wire, plus Tia's gas canister and Evelyn just giggled. She said, "I personally witnessed 2 or 3 girls trying to start your car, when you were "working" under the hood over the last few months. Did it ever cross your mind that Tia was waiting for her moment to set you up?"

Joe just smiled sheepishly and said, "Yeah, it occurred to me this morning."

"Joe, I'm going to take you to buy a tuxedo now. It's my treat!"

"Thanks, Evelyn!"

She replied, "Correction, Thank you mommy!"

Joe replied mechanically, "Thank you, mommy!"

Evelyn gave Joe a beautiful conspirator smile and said, "What about your parents? Can they come to the wedding tomorrow?"

Joe replied sadly, "They are in Europe for a month. I'll just tell them when they return. It'll make things easier for everyone."

Evelyn looked legitimately upset and said, "I'm here for you Joe. Consider yourself adopted! Your new mommy loves you!"

They arrived at the clothing boutique and Joe found a modern Tuxedo, for a man with an athletic build, without the ruffles and cummerbund. When the store tailor announced that alterations would take a week, Evelyn glided up to him and whispered something in his ear. The man's expression barely changed, but he handed her a ticket with a pick up time of 7PM the same evening.

Joe's adoptive mom next took him to a riding shop. She put him a pair of knee high equestrian boots, of the Cavello brand, which luckily fit like a glove. He was to wear to wear them for the wedding.

Joe offered to pay for the ceremony and reception. Evelyn looked at him, as if he had suddenly grown two extra heads.

She drove him back to her Palm Springs home and asked him to use the back bedroom with its private entrance, so he wouldn't see Tia before the wedding.

Joe heard activity during the day and he was dying to know what outfit Tia would wear as his bride, but he kept to his word. The day went slowly and he contemplated how his life was about to change. He considering calling a few friends from LA, but he wasn't throwing the party.

About 10 PM, Joe was really getting anxious to see Tia. His curiosity was killing him and he was very horny. Joe did 4 sets of 30 pushups and then sit-ups until he lost count, which did serve to knock him out. He found a few fiction books in the room and read one. He then dressed in the new pajamas, which were left for him, before he nodded off around 11:30. The wedding was at 11 AM. He did not fear oversleeping or not having enough time to get ready.

Joe had been asleep for some time, when he heard a sound, which woke him. Still being groggy, he sensed movement and had the feeling that someone was watching him. Suddenly a small floor light turned on. As his eyes focused, he saw a tall female dressed in a costume and did a double take. The woman was dressed as a rubber nun!

Chapter 10 the Rubber Nun

The nun stared back at Joe for several seconds before advancing silently toward him. She must have purposely stepped on a floor switch, because a second floor light turned on and helped illuminate the small room.

The nun was wearing a full length rubber habit, which was tailored to accent her curves. Joe looked up expecting to see Tia's face, but it was covered by an attractive white face mask, with an opaque expression.

She took a few mincing steps and was now standing at the side of the bed, as her hands rested lightly on Joe's chest, touching his nipples through his thin pajamas. She was wearing black fashion rubber gloves, which disappeared under the sleeves of her habit and had a very pungent odor. They appeared to be treated with a chemical, because they were quite glossy.

It occurred to Joe how thoughtful and wily Tia was being. He was not allowed to see his bride, but since she was dressed anonymously, she had found a loophole. Joe recalled his upbringing and felt extremely guilty, but ironically even more stimulated having his own girl dressed up as a wildly kinky nun. He felt butterflies in his stomach, probably because the nun outfit gave Tia additional authority which inflamed his libido.

In a few moments the nun began to undress Joe slowly and sensually. She gazed at his face mysteriously through her mask, as she dexterously slipped off his clothing while purposely grazing his penis, with her exquisite touch. As the nun walked to the foot of the bed she took a few heavy steps purposely and Joe could hear the hollow sound of high heeled boots on the wooden floor, before she slipped off his socks.

The rubber nun produced two white strips of linen, from within her habit and began to tie a square knot snuggly, around each of his ankles. Joe knew where this was going as she tied the other ends to two hidden metal eyelets welded to his bed. She changed position and also made quick work of his wrists, as he was now tied in a spread eagle position. The nun checked her work, tugging at each knot firmly, before patting his blood engorged cock again.

She then clasped her rubber glove hands in anticipation, forcing them to squeak for Joe's sake before she glided across the room. She touched the wall and a small hidden panel opened with two large red buttons inside. She stood to the side, watching Joe and made a show of extending her rubber gloved index and middle finger before sliding them together. In a quick and sudden motion, both fingers pressed in the lower red button forcefully. Joe heard a two horn alarm and then experienced his bed going into motion! He thought that the bed would collapse in on him, binding him further. Joe was surprised when the bed began to lower itself. It did not just stop at floor level, but kept on going down into the darkness below! After the bed dropped several feet, the opening above closed with a thud. After several minutes he heard the two horn sounds, which were much fainter now, indicating his bed had finished its descent! The deceptively plain bed was mounted on a lift mechanism!

Time stopped as Joe lay securely bonded in the pitch back cellar. Sometime later he heard deliberate hollow booted footsteps, walking down a long passage of stairs. When the steps became very near, bright lights were turned on, temporarily blinding him. He was in a cavernous room with cinderblock walls and a surprisingly high ceiling. There was his nun standing by a bank of light switches. He could now see her patent leather platform boots shining against the cement floor, as she slowly tapped her foot, which aroused him and elevated his anticipation. Joe was game for whatever his nun dished out. But he was not mentally prepared, for the appearance of the second nun waiting quietly in another corner of the basement!

He temporarily lost his voice as he took in the other nun's appearance. In contrast to the latex nun, this one was wearing a tailored black leather costume. She was wearing vintage boots, from the time period when Joe first saw them in magazines, in the adult store. They had a 6" high vamp heel and a long shaft, which disappeared up under the hemline of her habit. Her leather gloves seemed to be melted on to her classically long fingers. She also wore the same attractive white face mask as her "sister" nun.

The leather nun glided across the room and stood next to nun number 1. Joe could see that they were standing at exactly the same height, which was well over six feet. If he stood next to them they would dwarf him. The latex nun's patent leather boots had heels in excess of 8" with the platforms, so she was Tia and the leather nun was Evelyn! The stood together for a moment before the latex nun sat down in a nearby chair with her hands folded on her lap serenely as if she were a statue. Nun Evelyn actually stood at attention, until nun Tia clapped her hands abruptly.

It blew Joe's mind, when Evelyn lay submissively across Tia's lap! Tia clinically folded up Evelyn's habit revealing her crotch high boots and a firm small round butt and a leather thong! Tia produced a metal hairbrush from under her habit and proceeded to spank Evelyn methodically across the rear end! Joe's was at first horrified, but soon all he wanted to do was play with his own dick, as he watched, but his hands were bound! The metal brush never relented. As Evelyn tried to protect her more sensitive spots, by moving, the brush just kept on tracking and hitting its targets with more force! When Tia passed 30 strokes, Evelyn began to spasm and whimper, but Tia made sure to finish the additional strokes making 60 in total!