Joe's Driving Lesson Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soleful
soleful
44 Followers

Tia's hands fell to her side serenely again and Evelyn tried to get up as gracefully as she could. Tia stood up too and nodded and they stood over Joe still bonded to his bed, with another serious erection. As the two nun drew closer, they each had small patches on their habits, which Joe could now see. The inscriptions read respectively, "Honor thy wife" and the other "Honor thy mother [in law]"!

Joe had found his voice again and started to speak, "Tia, Evelyn, this shouldn't be happening with both of you! Please understand the problems this could cause. How could you spank your mother?"

Tia produced a ball gag from her habit and silenced Joe, as she slipped it in his mouth. She also pulled out a rolled up document and slipped it under the covers. She studied Joe through her face mask and teased him by making a ring of the thumb and index finger of her gloved hand and touching the rim of his cock head, with the lightest possible pressure. His cock grew even thicker with blood before she reasserted her control over him, by simply letting go.

Tia took a few mincing steps over to the wall and operated a switch. Devices on each of the four walls began to emit a vapor. Joe knew it was nothing serious because both nuns did not wear protective face masks, but the whole room took on a misty and surreal atmosphere. The mist formed pockets where sometimes Joe could see clearly and other times not. But everything the mist fell on became shinier including the ladies boots, gloves and habits.

From what Joe could see, Tia crossed the room and pushed a table on wheels, back toward Joe and centered it over the bed. She kicked each corner of the table with her boot to make the wheels collapse and the table stationary. Evelyn walked over to the wall and opened opened a small panel which contained a group of mechanical knobs. Her black leather glove pulled slowly on a knob and Joe's bed rose up about a foot. Tia reached under the table and gently grasped Joe's member threading it through a hole, in the middle of the thin surface of the table. Tia then adjusted the height of the table by operating a crank so it fit flush against Joe's stomach. Joe's cock was standing up through the table surface! She produced several pillows from the closet and put them beneath Joe's head and upper back to prop him up. Now he could see the table top at eye level.

Both nuns climbed onto the sturdy table and acquired their balance while holding hands. They both looked down and each extended a long boot, each making contact with the base of Joe's cock. This helped them gauge how much room they had on the table top. Joe looked on in disbelief as Tia slipped her arm behind her mother's back and began to lead her, in a slow Box Trot! As the dance progressed each of their four boots would graze or slip around his cock, but it was never trampled or kicked! They were gracefully dancing around it, using it as the center of their steps.

Joe's fear, of being trampled diminishes and he began to relax. He wondered if a video of this could help them audition for "Dancing with the Stars?" When he realized that he could be the cameraman, he started to laugh.

Both nuns appeared to ignore him, but in a few moments, they completed their steps. Still holding hands, Evelyn's boot gently stepped on Joe's cock, which made it pop up like a spring. She then pulled her foot back. Both nuns braced each other as they both began to work him over, each alternating the sensation using the different surfaces of their boots. Joe reflected how they were seamlessly leading him into their bizarre world one step at a time.

Nun Tia tapped her mother three times on the arm and the women released each other. Evelyn gracefully took a long stride onto a chair, before she took a second step to the floor.

Tia placed her hands on her hips as she studied Joe's face again through her mask. She then stepped down a bit harder on Joe's manhood and pumped it repeatedly like the gas pedal in car. She knew it wouldn't hurt Joe. His cock was filled with blood and overstimulated already. Tia grabbed the zipper on her habit and unzipped. As the bottom of the costume fell to the table top, her beautiful Double D sized breasts were laid bare. She was 18 and worked out like a mad woman, so they were spectacular! They were also natural. Tia's teased Joe a bit more with the tip of her boot. She knelt down like an erotic dancer in a yoga position and placed the upper shaft of one boot on his cock. She rubbed it vigorously and finished Joe off, as he spunked all over her boots.

She took some of his gunk on one glove and began to lubricate and rub her own nipples as her other hand made sure to thoroughly milk Joe's wiener. Tia was in Joe's line of sight and he could not see that Evelyn produced two Ostrich feathers from her leather habit. As she brushed one slowly across Joe's toes, his legs jerked up but were held in place by the heavy linen and firm knots. Tia stepped off the table, so Joe could have a good look at Evelyn tickling him. Tia then removed Joe's cock table, but kept him securely bound and removed his ball gag.

Evelyn was an accomplished tickler as first one and then both feathers lightly crisscrossed Joe's sensitive feet. This was his most ticklish spot and Tia found it by accident once when she mischievously pulled off one of his socks as a little girl. Tia slipped on her habit again, which also happened to have two of the same feathers in its pocket! She sensed that she would tease Joe more effectively if she remained fully suited up again in rubber. The nature of the costume and its anonymity had a visible effect on him.

Four busy gloved hands each armed with a feather quickly made Joe loopy. It became obvious to both women that his most ticklish sweet spots were his feet, belly and ribs. When Evelyn brushed the sensitive hairs on Joe's calves by accident, he cackled like a madman. It was duly noted and added to her "tickle file".

For the first 5 minutes Evelyn and Tia alternated Joe's tickling, randomly stimulating him in the most sensitive places. After five minutes Tia began to step up the tickling on his belly and ribs, while Evelyn worked his feet and calves. He begged them to stop, but within 1 minute the desired effect occurred. Joe's dick began to twitch violently as his cum spackled both himself and the bed. The two nuns were able to make Joe cum without even touching his disco stick!

Tia untied one of Joe's arms and then both nuns each playfully gave Joe a poke in the belly and left the room, as they exited up the stairs! As they got to the top, he heard the click of a light switch and he was left again in the pitch black!

Joe did not like the dark. As his hand touched something bulky on the bed, he realized it was the rolled up document. Joe picked it up without thinking and something began to slip out of it. The item felt like some form of a canister. He hoped this wasn't a mischievous trick with this canister filled with the gas, which knocked him out on the way to Palm Springs. He felt around the smooth object and felt a bump, which had to be a switch. Gritting his teeth, he touched the switch. The canister was a lit flashlight!

He focused on untying his other wrist and legs, then made his way across the cold cement floor and up the equivalent of two flights of steps. At the top of the steps was a sturdy door, which was unlocked. Joe walked through the door and found himself in the hallway, right next to his room. He collapsed on his bed and figured it wouldn't be taking another trip to the cellar this evening.

Chapter 11- The Second Morning!

Joe woke feeling groggy and peered at the clock. It was already 9:30 and he looked and saw the rolled up document. Joe opened it up and began to read. It was a Prenuptial Agreement!

"It is Expected of Joseph Reynolds, who is marrying Tatiana (Tia) Ortiz to be respectful of the needs of her mother Evelyn Adams. Specifically you are allowed to touch with your face or hands her booted foot/leg up to the knee or a gloved hand/arm to the elbow. Any other contact or denial of such can be grounds for divorce. The aforementioned accessories of Evelyn are permitted to touch Joseph wherever she has the need to do so, without causing injury, in the venue of her choice. The aforementioned events will not occur more than once a month and will occur only with the permission of Tatiana Ortiz, who may limit or cancel this arrangement at any time. Also Joseph Reynolds will quit his job at the Arcadia Video shore and begin a new job in two weeks at the Pasadena Jet Propulsion Laboratory, as a technician in the department of Humanoid Robotic Development. A position has been secured by associates of Evelyn Adams. These are the wishes of both Tatiana Ortiz and Evelyn Adams. Please sign and date below:"

Joe saw both Tia's and Evelyn's signatures. After last night, he knew this was the way things would be so he just signed his name and hoped that it wouldn't ruin his marriage. Joe knew that Tia was aware that Evelyn was not only a control freak, but also a nymphomaniac. Before today her mother was all she had, so she had to keep the peace. He hoped he would work out at the robotic project at the lab. He wondered if they designed kinky things there for Evelyn. He wouldn't put anything past her!

He didn't hear anyone else being up, but decided to get ready after a quick shower. His bedroom had a full bath, so this was no problem. After the shower, he looked out into the hall and noticed a tray on the floor with his name pinned to it, with a huge drawn heart. It had a large mug on it and a plate with a metal cover. He brought the meal into his room and quickly finished the full portion of eggs and toast. The coffee was good also. He saw that it was 10 AM and got dressed. He nearly was all done and stared at his new boots, sitting across the room. Since it was a formal affair, he decided to wear his paints over his knee length riding boots.

Chapter 12- The Ceremony (finale)

Just when he finished dressing, there was a knock at the door. It was Evelyn. She was in a robe and her hair was covered. She looked Joe up and down and said, "You clean up well darling, but you must show off the boots, which I bought for you, with the tuxedo pants tucked into them. Tia will love them!" Joe just nodded and Evelyn left. He realized that it was close to 10:30 and he didn't even know where the ceremony was going to be!

Joe thought about this for a bit, when the doorbell rang. It was the tiny older man and his tall wife Judith. He was dressed in a suit and today and at first glance Joe thought that he brought his daughter. Judith had nice skin, especially for her years and knew how to apply makeup, so she looked radiant. She was wearing a black leather blazer and skirt. She wore Icono black spike heeled boots with at least a 5" heel, which elevated her stature to being slightly taller than Joe. The judge's wife wore fashion black silk gloves covering her long fingers. Her perfectly coiffed auburn hair was also stunning. Her stylish designer glasses, did not diminish her sensuality, but only stimulated one's imagination and libido . Joe was embarrassed because he had to put his hands in his pockets to hide his erection for the 60 year old woman.

Judith walked up to Joe, gave him a hug and whispered in his ear, "Thanks for the bump in your pants, son. That was the most honest compliment you could give me. Don't be embarrassed! Seeing you in your tuxedo and Cavello boots, with those blue eyes is having the same effect on this old broad. I can't let those other two chicks make me look too shabby, in front of my Henry. Can I?" She bit Joe on the ear this time as her gloved hands lingered to straighten up his tie, which didn't need it. The retired judge watched them in amusement and then shook Joe's hand with a surprisingly vice like grip and said, "My wish is for you and your bride are as happy as we are, in your marriage! Isn't my wife a hoot?" Joe gave the judge a conspirator smile.

His wife pointed at Joe's boots, worn outside his pants and faced her husband with her hands on her hips. "Henry, I want you to wear your boots like our Joey!"

The judge looked thoughtful for a moment, but his wife persisted as she raised an eyebrow and cocked one of her gorgeous boots on its heel, "You know that if you take care of momma, momma will always take care of you! Please go in the bedroom and fix them. "

Joe hadn't noticed that the judge's shoes were actually boots worn under his pants. The old man left and did what he was told to do. As he walked off, she said, "That's my good big daddy!"

As the judge departed, another door opened and Judith put a hand over her mouth in embarrassment. Evelyn appeared looking gorgeous, but with the same style suit as Judith, with boots and a black hat designed by Sonia Rykiel, which was a simple fedora. Evelyn was stunned, beat red and didn't know what to do. The older attractive woman grabbed her by the arm, turned Evelyn around and whisked her back into the room, saying, "We'll figure out how to take care of this sweet heart."

The judge reappeared a few minutes later and made some small talk with Joe. He was also wearing equestrian boots, but didn't comment on them.

After ten minutes, the door opened again with Evelyn and Judith reappearing. They wore the identical outfits choosing the glasses, with no hat! Both women were sobbing, trying not to ruin their makeup. Joe thought it was an interesting change of mood, but reflected that many people cry at weddings.

Tia appeared from the bedroom, looking gorgeous in a pink leather business suit, wearing towering white PVC boots and matching white leather gloves. She wore a tiara and a veil. Her hair was pin straight and ended well beyond her shoulders. Her makeup was perfect and she truly resembled Evelyn today, just with darker hair and green eyes. Her boot heels made her a few a few inches taller than Joe.

After a moment Henry addressed the bride and groom, as he eloquently explained the kismet of how all of their lives had fit together, on such an amazing day. When he was done he kissed one gloved hand from each of the three women. Each one was tearing up. Judith's eyes shined with intense pride, at her husband's oratory skills. He was diminutive only in stature. He had an innate sense of how to put all life's events in perspective. He was the one that comforted her, during his recent health scare. He had always inspired her.

Henry started the service and the bride and groom both repeated after him, their desire to be wed and the seriousness of their promises to each other.

Henry mentioned that there hadn't been enough time to create written vows under the circumstances, but asked if the bride and groom wanted to say something.

Tia spoke up, "Joe, you are the only best friend I'll ever have. But today you belong to me! I will love you forever." Tia held back her sobs and held Joe in her intense but amorous gaze."

Joe felt choked up and his voice initially wavered as he spoke, "Tia you were always my best friend too, but I didn't know it. I didn't think that "we" were possible, due to our ages and history together, until you took a brave chance. I could remain here all day lost in the beauty of your eyes, but I'd better not. I'll just savor this moment. And by the way Tatiana, you belong to me too!" This brought a series of sobs and chuckles.

Henry said a short blessing, then pronounced Tia and Joe man and wife.

Joe moved towards Tia and saw her eyes close. He gently kissed her on the lips as he felt her vulnerability and tenderness. It was a sublime moment as they both felt elevated above their carnal desires. It was a moment from which they would draw inspiration from, in the future, to deal with life's challenges.

Henry interrupted the bliss as he pronounced them man and wife.

When the ceremony was finished Judith smiled radiantly at her diminutive husband, put her hands on her hips and said, "Henry, if you can't wait any longer it's ok!

The judge clasped his hands together again childishly and said, "You old succubus!"

Joe was not sure what the word meant, but Tia looked horrified. Evelyn, who was silent since she reappeared with Judith spoke up for the first time, "I demand to know the meaning of this, mother!"

Tia's jaw dropped, she had her arms wrapped around her new husband and was interrupted in the middle of giving him a stream of kisses. "Excuse me, did you call her mother?"

Judith replied, "Yes dear, that's correct! Your mother was raised by a wealthy family. Henry had a recent health scare, which made me decide to find Evelyn. We were going to meet her this afternoon in Palm Springs, but your mother found us up in San Jacinto Park yesterday. Because of your engagement, we played along and didn't want to steal your thunder. Am I right Evelyn?"

Evelyn just nodded, with her eyes misting. Tia ran over to the older woman, who hugged her tightly. Judith was nearly a stranger, but Tia had a feeling of being safe in her arms. Tia noticed that her mother had stepped forward to be within arm reach. So now three generations of gorgeous booted women embraced, for a long while.

Judith received the other women's attention as she noticed Henry waiting for her patiently.

Tia asked, "Is he my grandfather?"

Judith answered, "Not by blood,but you'd better call him that anyway, hon."

Tia was about to embrace the small man, but he was preoccupied as he looked up at his wife, like a dog who needed a treat.

"Why did he call you a succubus grandma that was awful?"

Judith replied, "No it's not Tia! Henry and I speak to one another in code. Since we don't embarrass and I know what goes on here, I'll show you what Henry is asking me for!"

She authoritatively pointed at the floor with her sleek black glove and the retired judge lay down on his back. Judith sauntered over and placed her tall fashion boot lightly on his crotch. The old man's face showed his ecstasy as she dominantly put her hands on her hips and began to speak to him in rhyme.

"I would suck you on a bus!"

"I would suck you with no muss!"

"I would suck you on a train!"

"My lips would not refrain!"

...

Tia's attractive grandmother went on with her rhyme while gently pumping her boot on her husband's crotch, as he moaned and squealed happily. His sounds made her giggle like a young girl. As Judith continued, she explained her actions, "Henry loves Dr. Zuess, rhymes and double entendres. Before afternoon nap or at night, I slip into different outfits wearing a pair of boots with gloves and dress him in his pajamas. We then go through our rituals. I've been indulging my baby for over 30 years! Henry has had an intensely serious professional life. Our games erase his stress. He lets go of everything, when I play mommy!"

Judith stopped her teasing for a moment and looked down at Henry who nodded enthusiastically. She squatted down and snaked her black gloves under the small man's back and legs and then stood up naturally cradling him in her arms. He had to weigh 150 pounds! He looked to her for direction and when she nodded, Henry put his thumb in his mouth.

He tried to nuzzle her breasts, but Judith said, "This outfit's too nice to slobber on big daddy, wait till I change into a new costume. It's the second door on the right, am I correct Evelyn?"

Evelyn nodded and walked toward the kitchen, as Judith carried big daddy into the room with the "lift" bed.

Before going through the door, Judith paused and said, "After I put Henry down for a nap, we'll all get better acquainted, right Joe?"

Joe felt faint, because as she spoke Judith nodded to the bump that was still in his crotch!

Joe felt stability again and smelled familiar perfume as Tia wrapped her arms firmly around him, from behind. She nuzzled his ear as she gently stroked his "bump".

soleful
soleful
44 Followers