Joe's Driving Lesson Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soleful
soleful
44 Followers

Joe said, "Her too Tia?"

"There's no time now. They're going back to Jersey in a few hours. Henry has to marry a friend's daughter on Tuesday. "

Joe let out a relieved sigh. He found the older woman alluring, yet he felt very conflicting emotions. He never met his own grandmothers.

Tia continued to calm Joe with her soft stroking. When he was feeling blissful she said, "Darling uhhm, Grandma and Grandpa will be coming out to LA for a longer visit next month. They're looking for a new home to escape the New Jersey winters. Remember, family is everything. You will be hospitable, won't you?"

Joe was feeling dizzy and disoriented again. Tia brought him out of his stupor, as her white glove gave his testicles a playful squeeze as her arms remained wrapped around him protectively. She did not know if she could deal with having Joe submit to her mother or grandmother, but if that was the case they would just have to understand, since all decisions on this were up to her. Her mother had actually recommended that Tia spank her 60 times yesterday in front of Joe, for asking her to share him and to show that Tia was in charge of this. They chose that number, because Tia hoped that she could care for Joe for at least the next 60 years.

Tia knew her mother was sexually insatiable and that she was just the same way, But Tia didn't need more than one man. She would encourage Joe to join her for a few hours of exercise this afternoon after her guests left, including her mother. This would restore her energy and focus. Tia got wet down below, planning what she was going to wear tonight and imagining her husband in the nude, when she would take him for the ride of his life on the bondage "lift" bed. This was because tonight he would go in the opposite direction to the VIP room, which was on the top floor of the house. She would tease him shamelessly, before Joe changed things and she was no longer a virgin dominatrix.

soleful
soleful
44 Followers