All Comments on 'John and Veronica'

by valeriahart

Sort by:
  • 219 Comments (Page 3)
DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Ridiculous typical house giveaway, no other penalty to wife. Very glad this author and her pond scum existence have gone away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The wife was unbelievably dumb. She went right to it after pretending to withdraw her demand. Wtf? Five simultaneous lovers over the course of several weeks? What she had them all lined up? Whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One thing I noticed from the comments was, most of them needed to read it again, because most of them hadn't pick up on things like she had mentally been preparing for this for years; this wasn't a wim. The guys were apparently lined up before she hit him the first time with her plan of cuckholding. As for at as Veronica was concerned, this was a given, with no room for discussion. Remember she was banging him good, as much as her wanted so his little brain was happy, and everything was right in the world. In Veronica's mind it wasn't cheating if he knew about it; not his. I thought it was a good story line, and derseved better comments than you got. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Natural born slut, got what deserved ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story. Gave it 5 stars. You would have thought that wifey would have waited a year or so, to put her plan into effect. Also, doing 5 guys at once, certainly would have increased the chances she was getting caught. Here is the problem- If you cheat with 5 married men, at least 3 are probably man whores. The chances that you either get VD, or wifey is on to their cheating, is pretty high. I would have to agree with hubby, that she was

1. Very stupid

2. Already cheating prior to telling him, she wanted to do this.

I guess in retrospect, it’s a shame she was able to pass in her genes.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop is leading to divorce, and not pretty, just ones like in these fantasies.

remb95remb95about 1 year ago

I liked the story and the writing to tell it but the ending was kinda weak. The outcome was good but the suspense of the battle is missing. 4

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Another self absorbed, brain dead bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I would never have taken advice from the do-gooder sister who tried to come up with weak psycho-babble excuses for the wife's debauched and traitorous desires and pronouncements... moreover, the fact that the sister could not make any trusting relationship commitments herself should tell you all you need in regard to her relationship advice and skills... finally, an absolute disaster of an ending... it's like you ran out of creative steam and closed the story out as quickly and weakly as you could get away with.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

If you believe the sister's psychobabble about poor women and their hormones, they need support because they're frightened poor widdle babies and can't be held responsible for their actions: then I'll tell you that's why a woman should NEVER be POTUS and, frankly, never be allowed to vote.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Protect kids.

You just showed them ok to be slut/do wrong as it will be covered up. Just like our politicians.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sleeping around when shes married but stops when shes single, what a cunt to be honest most married women that cheat are like this.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Didn't make any sense. Babbling about her need and what not but then stops after getting caught. Also at the start she says she'll never cheat but 3 secs later she says she'll do it no matter what. This bitch is clearly fucking insane. What a shame. And yeah a lot of the LW wives often don't make any real sense; this is just another one.

FaShUnPhOtOgFaShUnPhOtOg3 months ago

"John—I—I—I'm going to do this whether you like it or not. I was hoping I could get you to understand this need I have. I have never cheated on you, and I am not going to do so now. I am letting you know up front.”

Ummm, whether you tell your SO before you have sex with others or not, it’s still cheating. So, yes, you are going to cheat. A rose by any other name is still a rose….

"John Mason, are you hearing me? This has nothing to do with us. Nothing, am I clear?"

How delusional. Of course it has something to do with both of them. It has EVERYTHING to do with the two of them. She now wants to introduce multiple men into her marriage. That affects them in every aspect of their marriage. And affects any children they have too.

Sadly, I’ve counseled men and women who pulled this stunt on their SO’s. One even moved his mistress into his bedroom and made his wife sleep on the couch! The idiot was a non-commissioned officer in the military and was surprised when he was prosecuted under article 134 of the UCMJ when the base commander learned of his behavior. He thought that just because he lived off base, he was safe. He wasn’t. Ironically, the doctors who held key parties were allowed to continue their parties unscathed even though they were commissioned officers. Though I understand that stopped when the base commander put on his star. Guess his commanding officer, a three star, didn’t think it was very honorable behavior. I found that out from the 3 star’s daughter with whom I worked. God she was gorgeous! Off limits though. I was married at the time 😁

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

All of this bullshit about “I love only you”. If you love someone you will never cheat. These so called authors have no fucking clue about the human condition.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Lol. She took on five lover in a matter of weeks? She was either a fruitcake short of a fruit basket or she was already getting it on (or at least heavily prepping) before her ultimatum. How thoroughly stupid a woman. Best I can give is 3.5 stars.

Cracker270Cracker270about 1 month ago

I really enjoy this story line. And you did it proud. Easy five

silverthorne16silverthorne16about 1 month ago

Sorry, but there should have been some sort of extra pain and humiliation for the wife. Teach the children that no bad deed should go unpunished, that there are repercussions (good and bad) to everything we do in life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous