All Comments on 'John: Loving Family'

by caprine

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very Hot!

Damned nice story... only one spot of confusion at the barbecue during the orgy, but under the circumstances I'd be confused too... keep up the good work and bring us more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
hot

I loved it. Would like to hear more about the relationship between couisns & the family affiar. What more is to come from this story. Please continue it.

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 17 years ago
A hot tale of hot fun!!!!

A hot tale of hot fucking fun with lots of young and older lusty participants! This story calls for, nay demands, a whole series of its own. One point of confusion - Aunt Connie could not fuck him in the pool and, at the same time, fuck his mother on the pool lounger! So, who was the eighth participant at the pool side orgy, a nasty thought - just how old is Sue Ellen's younger sibling? Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
wow

jerked myself to a sticky mess.

jmjdriverjmjdriverover 16 years ago
Fucking HOT

Now THAT is one HELL of family. Grrrrrrreaaaaatttt story. How about another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful story

Great story, Caprine. I loved it. I read one of your earlier stories and found your storytelling to be greatly improved. It really did stir my loins. I couldn't keep my hand off myself. But that was the idea, eh?. Keep them cumming. I'll keep reading.

ansdguyansdguyover 12 years ago
Hell, yeah!

Good one.

Moms_SonMoms_Son3 months ago

During the orgy, it was confusing about who was with whom. For example:

"I managed a glance pool side and saw Mother and Aunt Connie in a sixty-nine on a pool lounger.

My attention returned to Aunt Connie, fucking my brains out without any help from me. She was humping me like a madwoman."

Those two sentences are together like that so, where is Aunt Connie?

and

"By this point, Dad and Uncle John were stripped down and in the pool as well. They nabbed each other's daughter and their lances were also spearing quarry with vigor."

"Dad and Uncle John swapped partners... Dad appeared more than happy with his first encounter with his niece. Jess did not appear unhappy with the efforts of Uncle John, she was humping just as hard as he."

If they were with their nieces (each other's daughter) the first time and they switched partners, they would have been with their daughters for the second round, but it still reads like its still uncles and nieces.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous