John: Loving Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hesitated.

"Come on Jack, get that tongue working."

So, I did. While I ate her out, she reached around Sue Ellen to grab her tits and went to work on them.

Before her pussy completely enveloped my face, I stuttered out, "Jess, what are you doing here? did you just happen by or what?"

After some loud kissing noises from above, Jess said, "I have known for a long time that Sue Ellen was after you. I ran into her the day after your first get-together. She mentioned that she finally got you into bed and we had a very long talk. I told her I also had lusted after you for the past four years. She told me yesterday what time she would get here today and to give her fifteen minutes before joining you. So here I am. Now, less talk, more action, Jack."

God, but Jess' puss was sweet, even sweeter than Sue Ellen's. In for a penny, in for a pound I guess. Whatever, I went to work on Jess' puss with a vengeance. Smooth labia. Similar big clit to Sue Ellen. Elegant, pink inner labia, hanging out, under excitement, like drapery. And that sweet, sweet nectar of the Gods was to die for--even if she is my sister.

"My turn to ride, cowgirl."

Sue Ellen grudgingly rose up off my dick with more sucking sounds that turned me on even more than I already was. Jess turned to face me and impaled herself on my rod. Sue Ellen took Jess' place over my face and went tit to tit with Jess. I went on licking while the two girls kissed and played breast ball with each other.

God, I was in more kinds of heaven than I could ever imagine. From just feeling around on the tits of a girl friend or two, here I was with two luscious babes, sucking and fucking to my heart's content. It doesn't get any better than this, or so I thought at the time. Ha! Little did I know.

Since the girls allowed me, or rather, themselves, to ride bareback, I assumed they were both on the pill. A little late now to be concerned about that. The issue was never raised between Sue Ellen and I and apparently, it was not going to be raised by Jess either. That was just fine by me, no damned rubber to rob the pleasure.

Jess must have been worked up in anticipation of this little get together because it was evident she was on the verge of orgasm already. Her pussy clamped down on my cock so hard, I thought she would squeeze the damned thing off. Those muscles relaxed and then clamped down again with a rhythm. She experienced a mild quivering that grew quickly into major spasms accompanied by shrieks and an outpouring of pussy juice that leaked out around my throbbing cock.

That was it for me. I shot off like a cannon with an even more intense orgasm that I had experienced the first time with Sue Ellen. I think the fact that this time, the woman was my sister was part of the cause. Whatever, I shot and shot string after string of my juice into my sister's box. I nearly choked to death in the process because Sue Ellen orgasmed right behind me and nearly drowned me with her fountain of pussy juice.

Like I said, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven with these two women to play with. The thought that Jess was my blood sister no longer bothered me,--much. The pleasure was just too intense to care. Damn the fact of the relationship and full speed ahead. Hedonistic, but isn't that the name of the age?

Jess got off me with the same slurpy sucking sounds that Sue Ellen had made and the two girls went down on my semi-rigid cock to bring it back to an operational level--straight up and stiff. It took a while, but with two of them working in tandem, they accomplished their task and my cock was once more seeking a hole in which to hide.

"Sue Ellen, you lie on your back. Jess, you go down on her and stick your butt up in the air. I'll do the rest."

"Oh you nasty man you. Are you going to corn hole your big sister?" asked Jess.

"Better believe it, sis, better believe it. But I think I'll try your pussy again first and then butt fuck you."

"Have at it then, little bro, have at it."

While I got behind her, Jess buried her face between Sue Ellen's legs and slurped away. Sue Ellen shivered and moaned in waves of pleasure to have another woman eating her out. I stroked my cockhead seesaw like through Jess' slit, covering my pole with cum.

"Damn but you're a tease, Jack. But I want more than teasing, fuck something."

I pulled back a bit and pushed my bulb into Jess' folds to find her cunt hole. That bulb sunk in, then the rest of my pole, slow inch by slow inch. Jess purred her pleasure into Sue Ellen's pussy the whole time. Those vibrations were eliciting growls of pleasure from Sue Ellen.

My God but Jess' puss was soft and warm--and tight. A really nice hiding place for my spear. But I had said I was going to ream her butt. I backed out of her puss ever so slowly.

"You better put that back somewhere damn quick, buddy boy!"

I used my fingers to slick pussy juice and other cum around her back door and worked some into her sphincter. My fingers eased that muscle open some and loosened it. I used my fingers in her pussy again to drag out more cum to wipe on my cock.

Jess' butt twitched when she felt my cock head center on her butt hole. I prodded lightly.

"Do it!" Jess mumbled around a mouthful of Sue Ellen's wet puss.

I pushed harder. Then tip of my helmet penetrated her sphincter. I pushed some more. The half the rest of the helmet squeezed in. Before I could push again, Jess pushed back, hard. My whole helmet went in and half my shaft. Then I shoved hard and my cock sank all the way in to the hilt. God, I was in my second butt hole and this one belonged to my own sister. Shit, what a rush.

We all three came, one right after the other, shooting, slipping, and sloshing in cum juices. I uncoupled from Jess and we all fell in a pile, side-by-side on the bed to gasp for air. It took a while, but eventually the girls stirred, ready for more action.

"Unless I stick only with assholes, no offense meant, I will have to go to the bathroom and clean up my fuck stick to continue this game."

"No offense taken, little fuck buddy, just get it done. We both want some more of that tool of yours."

When I got back, the girls were in a sixty-nine, licking and slurping with gusto, Jess on the bottom. Sue Ellen's tight little butt was staring at me as I stood at the foot of the bed. I climbed on and used my cock to tease her slit. With Sue Ellen's pussy juice and Jess' saliva, I had more than enough lube.

I teased Sue Ellen's crevice until she screamed at me, "Fuck it all, Jack, just fuck me."

I found her pussy tunnel and pushed in to the hilt with one sharp shove.

Jess alternated licking my shaft as it appeared and Sue Ellen's pussy the rest of the time. Sue Ellen was quivering like a bowl of jello in no time at all. She was shrieking her pleasure so loud I thought we might have to gag her to prevent the neighbors or my folks from investigating the noise.

I could take no more. Jess nibbling my cock, Sue Ellen's shrieks, and her clamping puss sent me over the edge into a wild climax of shooting cum. Sue Ellen promptly followed, rolling along in consecutive orgasms. Jess had a mild orgasm.

A voice at the door rudely interrupted us. "What in heaven's name are you three doing?" Mother! Oh God, the shit's going to hit the fan now for sure.

SALLY ANNE (mother)

The three of us froze in mid orgasm. Dead silence.

"Well, I'm waiting."

More brave than the rest of us, sis replied, "Isn't it rather obvious what we're doing mother?"

"Red faced, Mother said, "Jack, I'll speak with you and Jess in the house in fifteen minutes. Sue Ellen, I think you'd best get dressed and go home, now."

With that said, Mother turned on her heel and marched out of the apartment and presumably, back to the house.

"I think she must've heard us," I said.

"No shit, little brother, you really think so?"

"The shit is gonna hit the fan now," Sue Ellen threw in.

"Well three for the shower, PDQ, and we best get to the house," I offered.

Showering just long enough to rinse off all the accumulated sex juices and odors, we three hurriedly dressed and trotted off, Sue Ellen for home and Jess and I for the house and Mother's wrath.

Ah, but remember those changes I mentioned. More of them were in the offing.

Jess and I found Mother in the kitchen, pacing up and down the length of the floor, awaiting our arrival. She appeared perplexed, but not peeved or POed.

That's funny, I thought she'd be pissed in the extreme, raving about incest. Now what?

"Sit down. We really do need to talk.

I looked at Jess and she looked at me. We both just raised eyebrows and sat down.

"I had hoped this kind of situation would never develop. You do know what incest is and its cultural significance, do you not?"

"Yes," Jess and I chorused quietly.

"Well, at least there is that. Now that you two and Sue Ellen have become a menage-a-troi, I need to explain something else. Your father and I have been swapping with your Uncle John Henry and Aunt Connie Mae for something close to twenty years now."

Dead silence. Jess and I looked at each other again, this time in utter disbelief at what we had just heard. You could've knocked either of us over with just a puff of breath. The silence dragged on.

"Are you both struck dumb?" Mother asked.

"Almost," replied Jess.

"Yeah, almost," I seconded.

"Your father and his sister have been intimate since they were teenagers. That didn't stop when they both married. Your father told me before we married and said it would continue indefinitely. That was the only condition of our marriage. He would not give her up. The same was true of Aunt Connie later before she married. Uncle John had to accept the same condition."

"Holy shit!" Was my response.

"Who'd of ever thought," said Jess.

"Well, I told your father, what's good for the gander is good for the goose as well. Uncle John sure had no objections. He had vied with your father for my hand for a while before your father won."

"Holy shit!" I repeated.

"Ditto." replied Jess.

"Now," said Mother, "it seems the second generation is getting involved."

I rather lamely added, "Well, I guess it's true--the family that loves together, stays together." I had no idea at the time how true those words were to ring in a very short time.

"So, you and Dad are not going to try to break up our threesome then?"

"After what I just told you? I don't think so. You are both of age, old enough to make your own decisions, right or wrong. It would be hypocritical of us to intervene."

Jess glanced at the wall clock and said, "God, I have to get home, I'm going out with the girls tonight and I just have time to get myself ready.

She rose, kissed mother on the cheek. She walked over to me and kissed me square on the lips, passionately. Jess shared an apartment with three other girls half way across town and worked in an office downtown. Now I wondered what kind of relationship those four girls really had.

"I have to go too, Mom, I have a date in an hour."

"I won't ask with whom, though I can guess."

"Other than sis, there is only one now, Mother."

After my dinner date with Sue Ellen, I took her home to her parents as she was expected back to baby sit with a younger sibling, a tag ender in their family. Now, knowing what I did, I really wondered who the father of that child really was, Uncle John--or my dad.

I came home, showered and decided to make it an early night. I was wrung out after the day's revelations and sex. I sleep naked, so, dried off, I slipped directly into bed and drifted right off. About an hour or so later I was awakened by a body crawling into bed with me.

That body was female and she was naked. It was not Sue Ellen or my sister. It was my mother revealed in the moonlight streaming through the dormer window.

"Your sister and cousin Sue Ellen aren't the only ones who want to sample your young cock. I have longed to do so for a long time but never thought I would ever get the chance until now."

"But Moth..."

"Shush, Jack," interrupted my mother, "just enjoy."

Her mouth immediately covered mine in a passionate kiss. Her left hand went to my cock and stroked it. Her first touch of it made it jump half erect immediately and her stroking brought full erection moments later.

"Such a beautiful cock, Jack. No wonder the girls are after you."

She straddled me quickly and used my pole to wipe up and down her crevice, bringing an immediate wetness from her and bubbling precum from me. My hands spontaneously went to her luscious tits. What a splendid pair of melons. For the first time since I was a baby, my mouth went to her nipples and I sucked on them with vigor.

My rigid staff was suddenly enveloped by moist wetness tighter than I would ever have imagined as Mother impaled herself down to my balls.

"My God but you're hard as a rock, Jack."

I began thrusting up to meet her down stroke until we were moving in a frenzied blur. Her pussy muscles clamped down as precursor to orgasm. As she let go in ecstasy, I felt the pressure in my balls explode and the surge of man juice up into her heavenly tunnel.

"That," said Mother between gasps, "was the best fuck I've had in a long time. Your father and Uncle John aren't as young as they used to be."

She flipped us over with me now on top and my still hard dick still deeply embedded in her snatch. Her pelvis slowly undulated in that timeless motion of eros as she reached her lips to mine for another passionate kiss with her tongue probing swiftly after mine.

"Your turn to do the work, Jack. Fuck me good."

So I did, really good. My cock swelled her pussy tight as I lifted her legs to my shoulder and her knees back to her chest. I stroked deep, hard, and fast. Her moans of pleasure only incited me to fuck her harder. She came first again in shuddering waves of physical pleasure. I followed with another big load of my cream while she followed one orgasm with another. I collapsed into her tits and we hugged each other in a tight embrace of love.

Panting, Mother said, "When your father gets back home tomorrow night, won't we have a big surprise for him. When he called today, I told him nothing of the recent family happenings around here. I wanted to surprise him.

I answered, "Yes, I imagine it will be a big surprise to him."

"For sure," said Mother, "There has been no indication whatsoever, until now, that you two and cousin Sue Ellen would follow in our footsteps."

"Let's go shower, Mother."

In the shower, the urge surfaced again, in both of us.

"Grab your ankles, Mother."

She did and my rigid pole once again found her pussy and dove in deep. Once again I fucked her brains out. Once again she climaxed first and then I did, though with a diminished load this time.

"I really love to be taken from behind, Jack. It's so, so, uh, animalistic, I guess."

Mother returned to my bed for the rest of the night. We slept deeply until a bit after dawn.

******

The Conference

Jess stopped by the construction office after she got off work the next Wednesday. Luckily, I was back from the work site early and she caught me just before I was ready to head for my pickup for the ride home.

"Mom and Dad are out for dinner tonight, Jack and I want you to go out to dinner with me. We have to talk."

"Ok, but I have to go home and clean up first. As you can see, I'm a smelly, dirty mess."

"Right, I'll follow you home in my car."

When we got to my garage apartment, she pulled up a straight back chair at the doorway to the bathroom and watched as I stripped, peed, and climbed into the shower.

"Jesus, I'd like to fuck you right now, Jack."

"Not if you expect to eat tonight," I called out from the spray of water and steam, "and I, for one, do want to eat. I'm so hungry I could eat a whole horse."

"Ok, it was just a thought."

"What is it you want to talk about, sis?"

"It can wait 'til dinner. I just want to concentrate on watching you right now. The naked you."

I finished and stepped out of the shower. I was dripping wet and my cock was at full mast under the circumstances. The old tube was bobbing and dancing with my movements and my carnal thoughts about my sister.

"Turn around and I'll dry your back. In fact, I'll dry all of you."

When she got to my cock, I had a difficult time sticking to my guns about not fucking her right there, but I did--stick to my guns that is. I dressed quickly, avoiding further physical contact with my sister less something started we would have to finish.

Jess again followed my truck in her own car since she would be going to her own apartment from the restaurant. I drove to a quiet little Italian place with lots of understated ambiance. For more than twenty years, he place had a reputation for excellent food,

A very cute little waitress took our order. Jess told me to put my eyes back in my head and began her story. She had to stop when the girl came back with our order, but she quickly picked up the story again.

"Mother called me at lunch time today, Jack. She said we are invited to a barbecue at home Saturday afternoon and evening."

"What is so earth shattering about that, Jess?"

"Just that Uncle John, Aunt Connie, and Sue Ellen are also invited."

"Ah ha, the plot thickens."

"Yes. Mother has told Dad the whole story about our little threesome and I believe we are invited to what will amount to a family orgy Saturday night although Mother didn't outright say that's what would happen."

"Figures, especially since what happened last Saturday night."

"And what was that, Jack?"

"Mother crawled into bed with me and fucked me silly."

"She did? She never mentioned that to me."

"Yes, well, be that as it may, it appears our elders want to mix the generations here and share in the fun. If Aunt Connie is anything like Mother in bed, I won't mind that a bit."

"Oh, you dirty young stud you, Jack."

"Ain't I though! And I suppose you can't wait to sample Dad and Uncle John's cocks."

"Now that you mention it, Jack... But what I really wonder," said Jess, "is just how Sue Ellen looks at the possibility of fucking her father and/or ours."

"Well, Jess, my guess is she will go along and enjoy it. She did well enough with our mixing it up."

"But her own dad?"

"But your own dad?"

"Well, Jack, I always wanted to see how well hung our father is, Uncle John too for that matter. I simply like cock, so fucking them is no big problem for me. But Sue Ellen is a lot younger than any of the rest of us."

"Yes, Jess, I guess we'll just have to wait 'til Saturday night and see what goes down and how well."

THE BARBECUE PARTY

Saturday night seemed to take forever to arrive, but here I am, firing up the grill. Dad will do the cooking, but I have to get things ready to go. Mother does all the food preparation, carrying, and so on. So much for the image that the father figure does it all at a backyard barbecue.

Sue Ellen and her folks arrived at the appointed time. Mother had drinks ready and we all sat in the shade sipping cider through a straw. Well, not quite, the drinks were more alcoholic than that, but what the hell.

Aunt Connie was provocatively dressed in tight short-shorts that showed off a very well defined cameltoe. Her tube top was a bit too tight. To top it off, the damned thing was almost transparent. The effect was to show off her ample boobs as though she wore nothing over them. Sandals covered her bare feet. The fact she wore no bra was obvious. That she wore no panties was also abundantly clear in those tight shorts. I had all I could do not to stare at her all afternoon.

Uncle John was dressed in jeans and a white T shirt. He also wore sandals over bare feet. He spread his ogling among Aunt Connie, my mother, and his own daughter.