John: Loving Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then there was Sue Ellen. I should have guessed what she would wear when I saw what Jess was going to wear. The two of them had to have plotted this out ahead of time. Sue Ellen had all three males ogling her and Jess more than the two older women because both Sue Ellen and Jess wore a skimpy bikini the barely covered the bare essentials and I mean just barely. Fitting attire for them since our outdoor pool was in full summer mode. I couldn't wait to get the two of them into the water.

Mother was dressed in shorts and halter, but more conservative in cut and fit than those of Aunt Connie, but not by much. Dad was dressed the same as Uncle John. I wore my boxer swim trunks and sandals on bare feet.

After a second round of drinks, Dad announced, "Come and get it." Mother had all the rest of the trimmings arranged and ready, so we all fell to with gusto. T-bone steaks, potato salad, Taco salad, baked beans, fresh garden vegetables, and beer. Cherry pie with ice cream nearly did us all in at the end of the meal.

Aunt Connie said, "It sure is hot," and promptly discarded her halter top. A most delicious set of mammaries popped free into the breeze. My cock also popped some. Although their boobs were ninety per cent exposed already, Sue Ellen and Jess promptly discarded their tops also. Shit, no way to hide my boner now.

When mother returned from the house with more food, she too was topless. Like I said a while back, I just thought it couldn't get better. How wrong I was. Four topless women. I was awash in boobs. Absolutely gorgeous boobs, jiggling and swaying their eye popping dance with every move the ladies made.

My cock was so hard it hurt. Dad and Uncle John, I saw, were also sporting tents on the front of their jeans. God, what a night this was shaping up to be.

I should say here that because of our pool, our backyard is surrounded by a high, solid fence. Distance and trees further protect the view from outside. It's not impossible to observe the activities in our yard, but a voyeur would have to work pretty hard at to get any kind of really good look.

After the meal, Jess and Sue Ellen started getting playful. They shook tits and asses with leering grins. With a sudden snapping sound, both girls doffed their miniscule bikini bottoms and dove into the pool. In a flash, Aunt Connie followed their example. I walked to the edge of the pool to observe. That was my first mistake of the evening.

Mother walked by and "accidentally on purpose," nudged me into the water. The three women in the pool were on me in a flash. They had my trunks off before I could even surface from my dunking.

"Now you're ours," they screamed.

Jess and Sue Ellen each grabbed an arm and floated/drug me to the shallow end. Aunt Connie "Steered the ship," me, by the tiller, my turgid and twitching cock.

"I got first dibs on his cock, girls, you've both tasted the goods already. He's mine for now."

Nonetheless, the three of them worked me over pretty well with hands and mouths. I got worked over mouth to nipples to navel to cock and back, multiple times.

"If you girls don't ease off, I'm going to waste a really big load into this pool real quick."

Aunt Connie took me at my word. She pinned me against the pool side and crammed her pussy onto my cock. Between the pool water and her natural juices, entry was achieved--balls deep. By this point, Dad and Uncle John were stripped down and in the pool as well. They nabbed each other's daughter and their lances were also spearing quarry with vigor. I managed a glance pool side and saw Mother and Aunt Connie in a sixty-nine on a pool lounger.

My attention returned to Aunt Connie, fucking my brains out without any help from me. She was humping me like a madwoman. Her explosions of breath at each hump into my cock were so rapid that the staccato sounds reminded me of a machine-gun firing. I held her boobs to keep her from shaking them off--or at least injuring herself because of her exertions. God they felt so good.

With a final explosion of breath and loud shriek, Aunt Connie orgasmed in a wave of spasms and moans. I blew my load of cum right after she started, squirting it deep into her love canal.

"Damn, Jack, your mother, sister, and cousin told no lies. You are one damn good fuck."

Cries close by drew our attention. Still coupled, we looked to see the other two couples getting their rocks (and ovaries) off. Jess was shaking really hard in orgasm. Sue Ellen's climax was a much less spectacular. New cries from the pool lounger told us two more had reached the apex of their efforts.

Dad and Uncle John swapped partners and Aunt Connie resumed her humping of my still turgid member. Dad appeared more than happy with his first encounter with his niece. Jess did not appear unhappy with the efforts of Uncle John, she was humping just as hard as he.

After this second round of sexual acrobatics, we all retired to a large mat under the pool canopy, stretching down from the house to poles at one end of the pool. We formed one, big daisy-chain, all linked by one body part or another. Don't ask me how. I was interested only in my cock moving in and out of Aunt Connie's snatch from the rear with Sue Ellen stretched out under us, alternately licking her Mother's box and my cock when it was exposed.

I was vaguely aware that Sue Ellen's father was straddle her pelvis and fucking away. I was very much aware that Aunt Connie was alternately trying to kiss Uncle John's face and his cock as it entered Sue Ellen's box. The later made it hard for me to stay coupled in Aunt Connie's pussy as she leaned down to lick cock.

When the orgasms started, they began going off like firecrackers: explosions of breath, groans and shrieks, and expletives of "damn," "shit," "oh hell," and "holy fucking Christ." Cum was flowing like beer at a frat party. The rest of the night was more of the same until the last cock drooped and could not be revived and the last cunt and asshole was to sore to continue. Then we all fell into a stuporous sleep where ever and with whomever.

I ended up falling to sleep in the arms of my sister. But slightly after high noon the next day, it was Sue Ellen that went home with me. Our relationship is well on its way to becoming permanent. Fuck YES!

Fini

*****

(Please? A vote of 5 is only a mouse click away or, if you must, a lesser number. Feedback in a private or public note is so appreciated. Thanks and regards, caprine.)