All Comments on 'Johnny Loves Katie'

by mollymolotov666

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
mzzqtmzzqtover 15 years ago
Editing

You can contact one of the volunteer editors here, or you can spend about 40 bucks and get a program that edits your spelling and punctuation. If you intend to do a lot of writing, I would suggest the program, for it is much faster than waiting on a volunteer, who is probably swamped with requests, and trying to live their own busy lives.

Cheap, quick fix... run it through a spell check, for the most common glaring errors are spelling mistakes and typo's.

If you have word, click the ABC with the checkmark. You can also set it to autocorrect, however it doesn't always have the word you have misspelled.

delegregdelegregover 15 years ago
Take your time

Don't fret about the errors, they're all quite normal for a first time writer. Don't mind the over-corrective comments either, some people are there to feel like they're teachers...

Browse the site, especially the Writer's ressource, you'll find contacts for a bunch of editors who are there for that, proof-reading your stories before you post them.

Keep up the nice work, and you'll soon outgrow your junior mistakes. If you need any ideas, let me know.

angelx602angelx602about 15 years ago
Very good story

I loved the story, thought it was very erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous