All Comments on 'John's Special Day'

by amy_lynn

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Flintstone54Flintstone54over 19 years ago
TRUELY W:)NDERFUL

A better description of AMY & TINA would of been nice,,,BASE of the story is wonderful,,,Like to read more,maybe have the girls take him downstairs...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Fine work

You are a talented writer. A very interesting take on an old story line. The idea that the encounter was being filmed for someone was brilliant! I'd love to see you do more on this topic. I wouldn't say that this is a particular fantasy of mine, but I HAVE had like thoughts. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
tell us more !!!

I would love to hear what happens next. Your story is exactly a fantasy of mine. I would love to have 2 hot babes dress me up in sexy clothes and then fuck me -- all of it on camera for everyone to see (when it's posted on the internet). Please continue the story and tell us what happens in the next hour and the next time they get together. Maybe another guy is added and John sucks his cock (that's my fantasy!!!).

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
what a lucky guy, more please!!!!

I wish I was in his shoes, or should I say panties.

jane marwoodjane marwoodalmost 12 years ago
5***** I enjoyed it!

Really nicely written. Thank you for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Don't think so

Even following the "little head" I don't think he stayed around when she started on with the camera. And what makes you think he doesn't simply stand up, give them a bloody nose, put his clothes on, take the film and leave? Just too unbelievable a story to be any good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved it!

Well it made my little cock hard in my panties!..thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep going

Next chapter soon please and not so short next time. More fun for all and maybe the two mothers get to join in as well. I'm stiff in my panties just now but mother says I cant touch myself until my sister gets home.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
well

Wish i was john

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 1 year ago

I love you Amy Lynn. Wish I were your boy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous