Jordan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked back to the hotel totally naked.

The hotel swimming pool

This was the centre of all the life in the hotel; apart from other people's bedrooms when you got invited there.

As well as the pool there is a bar, a pool table, a table tennis table, loads of sun loungers and a little raised area that doubles as a little stage.

Possibly because the youngest guest was supposed to be 18 the hotel staff either didn't care what people got up to, or they'd given up trying to control what people did. I think that so long as you don't damage anything you can do whatever you want.

Having sex in the pool or on a sun lounger appeared to be acceptable; well no one complained on the occasions when I did it. Everyone was so friendly and the guys were always wanting to buy you (well the girls) a drink. The only time that I heard a bad word was from someone suffering from a bad hang-over when someone tried to get them to join-in some game.

Just about all the girls round the pool were either wearing just a thong or nothing at all. When I went there straight after I got back from somewhere the first thing that I did was to take my skirt off – if I'd been wearing one. I quickly decided that it wasn't worth putting any clothes, or shoes, on if I was just going down to the pool from my room.

My room neighbours

On one side was a couple of guys who kept climbing over the balcony to see me, or climbing over the other side of my balcony and going to the 2 girls that were there. All were friendly and both of the guys spent at least one night in my bed.

Climbing over the balcony wasn't the only way to get into someone else's room, most people never locked their doors and often left them wide open; an open invite for anyone of the opposite sex to come in and climb into bed with you. It also meant that there was a gentle breeze blowing through if you left your balcony door open as well.

I had some more neighbours, the guys in the rooms in the hotel on the other side of the street. I had quite a few conversations with them and twice I put on a show for them, making myself cum for them. I also got fucked from behind as a stood on the balcony, leaning on the railings and talking to those guys across the street.

My first full-blown public lesbian experience

I wasn't the only lone holidaymaker there; there was this girl that arrived the day after me. She's slim, small tits and quite attractive really. She soon got into wearing very little, or nothing, just like the other girls.

The thing was; she (Jenny) never really seemed interested in the guys. Okay, she happily talked to them but whenever they tried to hit on her she sort of ignored it and the guys always left on their own.

One night, about half way through my holiday, when there were lots of people drinking round the hotel pool someone suggested a talent competition. A karaoke machine appeared (I think that it belonged to the hotel) and there was some awful, drunken singing. After that people took it in turns to do their own little party piece.

By that time there were signs in the sky that the new day wasn't far away, and there was only 1 barman left to get the drinks.

We'd been going round the tables getting people to get up and do their bit and when it got to the table that I was sat at one of the guys suggested that I do a stripper routine. No, I hadn't told anyone what job I did on a Friday and a Saturday night.

I tried to object saying that how could I be a stripper when all I was already naked.

"Well just get up and dance." One guy said.

By that time of the morning I was 'quite happy' so I agreed.

I must have gone into automatic stripper mode because I ended up doing the last part of my stripper routine; masturbating to an orgasm right there in front of everyone.

Of course that went down well with the guys.

Sat at the next table, in amongst the half dozen people there, was Jenny, the other lone girl traveller. Everyone there was trying to get her to get up and sing or something and eventually Jenny told them that she had to go up to her room for something then she'd get up on the little stage.

Two minutes later Jenny was back with a carrier bag. Instead of going back to her table she came to me and pulled me back to the stage.

Jenny started dancing and sliding her hands up and down her body. I started to think that she was going to do something like I had, but where did I come into her act?

I stood there feeling like a dummy for a while then Jenny turned to me and put her hands over my shoulders so I started swayed from side to side like Jenny was. Jenny was staring straight into my eyes and before I realised it we were kissing and our tongues were wresting in the other's mouth.

Jenny got me to get down on the floor where she lay on top of me and continued the kissing. Instinctively, I'd spread my legs and her knee was rubbing up against my pussy.

Jenny suddenly broke the kiss, got up and turned round. Before I knew what was happening her pussy was in my face and mine in hers.

No one could have expected me to resist and 2 tongues got busy. As I was cumming I felt Jenny's finger invade my vagina. I say finger but it felt more like her fist. I'd never been stretched so much before.

In between my gasps of surprise and almost shock, I managed to rub her pussy but I couldn't really concentrate and I didn't manage to make her cum.

After I'd cum again, Jenny got up and went over to the carrier bag. I saw her stepping into some sort of harness and when she turned round she was wearing a monster strap-on dildo.

Instinct took over and I turned over and got onto my knees. Jenny proceeded to fuck me good and proper with that monster dildo, much to the delight of the 2 dozen or so drunken young people who were all watching and cheering.

I of course loved every second of it and came yet again.

Jenny let me rest for a short time while she took the strap-on off; and put it on me. It was my turn to get vague idea of what it's like for a man to fuck a woman.

I gave Jenny hell with that dildo. I wasn't annoyed with her; after all, she'd made me cum 3 times. I really wanted to give her as good as she'd given.

I did my best and Jenny finally orgasmed.

When it was over I worked out how to take the strap-on off and listened to the comments coming from the audience. Those comments alone were nearly enough to make me cum again.

Both Jenny and I went back to our tables, both of us still naked. I finally knew why I hadn't seen Jenny going off with a man.

The booze cruise and the beach party

These 2 were very much alike. The only real difference was that the beach party took a break from the partying on a boat and everyone went and played silly games of a secluded beach.

Both were an excuse for lots of the girls to get naked and couples to make-out where ever they happened to be.

Jenny came on the beach party and seemed to be enjoying herself on the boat, but when we got to the beach she went off and sunbathed about 50 yards from where all the games were. When I needed a break from drinking and making a fool of myself I went over to Jenny and lay next to her. She too was working on her all-over tan.

When Jenny realised that I was there she got up onto her side, facing me, and started talking; suddenly getting all lively. At first I didn't realise it, but she was coming on to me. That got confirmed when she asked me if I'd like some suntan lotion rubbing on.

Not thinking what that might lead to I said,

"Okay – thank you."

Jenny started with my back and legs and she briefly touched my pussy as her hands slid up my legs. Asking me to turn over, she continued doing the rest of my legs then she moved up to my arms. By that time I had relaxed and was actually enjoying it.

Then she started on my chest and tiny tits. She lingered on my tits way longer than it took me to put any lotion on them. She was rolling and pulling my nipples and massaging my tiny traffic cones.

By then I was moaning and didn't want her to stop, but she continued down my chest and stomach and by the time she got to my pussy my legs were spread to nearly 90 degrees to my body.

As soon as she pinched my little clit I exploded into an amazing orgasm.

As I started to calm down I could hear voices and when I opened my eyes there were about 20 guys and girls all standing watching Jenny and I.

Jenny wasn't finished there; she went into her backpack and got out a dildo which she proceeded to use on my clit then fuck me until I orgasmed.

Of course I reciprocated Jenny's actions and gave her as good as she'd given me.

Although I'd enjoyed my experiences with Jenny, I was on holiday to get fucked by men so I started avoiding Jenny as much as I could. We never got together again.

Horse riding

This was the longest time that I went without some booze and loud music. In hindsight, I wish that I hadn't put my name down to go on this.

Okay, I'd never ridden a horse before but this was just sat on an old nag that plodded along.

I got some funny looks from the stable guys because I was wearing a too-short skirt and not trousers or shorts like the rest of the girls. I also got my clit squashed against the saddle, and the sunbathing was good; but apart from that it was a waste of time; not my idea of fun.

I was glad to be back at the hotel and jumping into the swimming pool.

The end of my first real holiday

My first ever real holiday came to an end way too soon. I'd had an amazing time with plenty of booze and plenty of sex. What's more I'd got myself s great all-over tan.

I spent most of my first day back at John's flat in bed, on my own and fast asleep. I had a lot of sleep to catch up on and nothing to do for a week before John got back.

1...5678910