Jordan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Second semester

–––––––––-

The second semester seemed to go a little slower even though I still did everything that I'd done before. The endless parties soon started and Mia and Olivia seemed to get naked more often. It seemed to take less and less persuasion from the guys for them to get their clothes off at parties. To be fair to them, quite a few other girls keep getting naked as well.

It seems to be the norm at parties for the girls to get naked or at least topless. Themed party costumes never seem to stay on the girls for long.

I'm happy and not happy about it. On the one hand it's good to see other girls naked as well but I do like the attention when I'm the only one that's naked.

My clothing

––––––-

With the weather turning colder I've had to re-think my wardrobe. Thankfully, the heating in our flat is good so there's no change there, and the heating is good in all the university buildings that I go to as well.

It's when I have to go outside that it's a problem. Okay, if it's just a short distance I can live with it, although my nipples really show that it's cold out; it's when I have to go longer distances that I had a problem.

My answer is a button down hoodie that I found in town. It's more like a coat really; its fur (fake) lined and goes down to about 2 inches below my butt. I got naked (as usual) when I tried it on in the shop and the fur felt really cosy against my naked flesh. So much so that I asked the sales assistant if it was okay to wear it 'to go'. I left that shop wearing just my new hoodie and shoes.

If I'm going shopping or to the club or to John's place, that's all I wear. The first time that I went to John's flat and he saw what I wasn't wearing he pulled me straight back out of the door and he took me to a pub where he un-fastened most of the buttons and got me to flash lots of flesh to both him and anyone else who cared to look our way.

We were like 2 sex-starved rabbits by the time we got back to his flat.

The porno movie

––––––––––

You've heard of some of the stupid things that students get up to, well a couple of enterprising guys decided that they were going to make some money by making porno films and selling them over the internet; and they had the crazy idea that they could get other students to star in their movies.

I found out about it because they had the nerve to advertise for porn actors on the student jobs notice board. I was walking passed it one morning and the word

'porn' jumped out at me. Of course I stopped and read it.

As I was looking up and reading a guy came up behind me and said,

"You look like a girl who'd be interested in that; you could earn lots of money."

"And what makes you think I'd be interested?"

"I've watched you around campus, and at a couple of parties. You like showing lots of skin and I've seen you having a good time with a couple of guys. All you have to do is what you obviously like doing; and you'd get paid for it."

"How much?" I asked.

"£100 up front and 5% of all sales."

"£200 up front and 10% of all sales and maybe I'll think about it."

"You drive a hard bargain what's your name; I'll have to discuss it with my 'co-directors'. Give me your number and I'll get back to you."

"It's Jordan; my number's 07555 xxxxxx. Don't take too long, I may just get a better offer."

Just as I was about to get on with my day, he (Tom) asked me if I knew any other girl that might be interested. My brain immediately thought of Mia.

I spent quite a lot of the day thinking about what it might be like to be a porn star, how I could tell Mia that she was going to be in on it as well, and that I'd have done it for nothing because it sounded like fun.

He (Tom) didn't take long to get back to me. That evening I was in the middle of a written assignment when my phone rang. Tom and I haggled a bit about the money and what we'd let them do to us, and we agreed that both Mia and I would get £200 each up front and 7.5% of the sales. In the end I told him that I was up for it. Then I went looking for Mia.

I found Mia in the shared area watching television and dragged her back to her room. When I first told her what I'd agreed we'd do she threw a wobbler; she wasn't a happy bunny.

It took me nearly an hour before she'd agreed to go to wherever and see if she'd actually do it. Back in my room I phoned Tom and explained Mia's reservations and asked if we could start with something tame. Tom said that we could discuss it when we all met.

The following Thursday afternoon Mia and I met the 3 third year guys in the uni café. Tom, Ethan and Carter, and they told us about their plans.

They explained that to start off with they wanted to shoot loads of upskirt scenes and scenes where we flashed our tits and pussies to strangers. I thought that that lot was pretty tame and Mia was happy because it was very much like what we'd done for the psychology experiment.

Tom went into his backpack and got out 2 of those GoPro cameras and an envelope. Showing us the cameras, Ethan said that they thought that we could start by flashing our tits and pussies there and then; in the café.

My knees had already started parting and my wet pussy could feel the slight, pleasant breeze but Mia stopped things by asking them for the money.

Tom slid the envelope over to Mia saying that there was half the money in it and that we'd get the other half when the serious stuff started.

Mia complained saying that the agreement was £200 each, up front, but I managed to calm her down and the envelope went into her bag.

We spent the next hour or so filling the camera's memory cards with videos of Mia and me spreading our legs, playing with our pussies and flashing our tits. Thankfully, Mia had come out without a bra or thong and I joked with her saying that she must have wanted to do it because she'd come out ready to flash her goods.

Ethan had his laptop with him and he loaded the videos onto it and played them back to us. I was just commenting on how good the quality was when another student behind me agreed with me. The cheeky bastard had crept up behind us and was watching the video.

Mia told him to 'fuck off' but I just laughed saying that before long the whole world would be looking at our pussies. Mia's face went red and she said,

"Oh fuck, I didn't think of that, I hope that my parents don't see it."

"Do they watch a lot of porn then?" I asked.

"No, I doubt that they've ever watched any."

"So what's the problem then?" I asked.

"Nothing I guess."

Mia was happy and the guys left after we agreed to meet them on the Sunday morning.

I had to rush back from John's flat to get to the meeting on time. When we were all there Tom explained that we were going into town and that the guys were going to follow us around, getting quite close to us so that they could video up our skirts as we walked around and went up the escalators.

"I'm glad that you both turned-up in very short bouncy skirts, and you did remember not to wear any knickers didn't you?" Carter asked.

Mia laughed and replied,

"She never wears any, and yes, I didn't put any on this morning."

Mia and I went on what was just like a normal window shopping few hours. The only difference being that we kept bumping into these 3 guys that we knew.

Those GoPro cameras are so small that only once did I see one of them.

After a couple of hours the guys said they'd got enough footage of us wandering around the shops and took us to a McDonalds. While we sat and ate, and flashed other diners, the GoPro cameras were switched on again. This time they were alternating between our tits and pussies, and the faces of the people who were enjoying the view.

Mia told me that she was enjoying herself and that she was all wet. I had an idea and told her that I'd get something for her and that we'd have a repeat performance in a week or two.

What I didn't tell her was that the 'something' that I'd get her was a little Bullet vibrator and that we'd both wear them, switched on, on our next little window shopping experience.

The 3 porn film producers took us back to the uni and asked us to be free the following Sunday. Carter told us that they'd take us to the next level. But didn't say what that was. I was hoping that it was going to be Mia and me getting fucked.

That 'next level' turned out to be nude sports. Somehow, the guys had managed to book the university's sports hall and they were selectively letting other students in to watch the naked Mia and me trying to play badminton. Neither of us had played the sport before and it was a bit of a laugh; but not really sexy from our point of view.

It was after about an hour that I noticed that all the other people that the guys had let in were other blokes. There must have been about 30 guys and Mia and me. When I realised that my pussy started tingling again and it got all wet. The next time that Mia ended-up on the floor I saw that she was all wet as well. She must have noticed the split between males and females as well.

What was sexy though; was what happened after our pathetic attempts to play that game. The guys took us into the men's changing room and told us to lay on 2 of the benches that were in there.

As the guys setup 2 of the cameras on tripods the guys that had been just watching us filed in and stood around us.

I looked over to Mia through a gap in the legs and saw that she too had automatically spread her legs enough for our audience to get a good look at our pussies.

The camera crew, Tom, Ethan and Carter, said that they were ready and Ethan said,

"Right lads, get them out and get those girls covered."

It took me all of 1 second to realise that they were all going to wank and shoot their loads all over our naked bodies. Wow! I'd never experienced that before and it took me a couple of minutes to remember the word 'bukake'.

It was weird, but nice; to look up and see all those wanking cocks, then see their streams of cum squirt down on me. When any landed on my face I tried to reach it with my tongue and eagerly swallowed it.

I must have had well over a dozen guys cum sprayed on me before Ethan called a halt to it.

The guys who had cum got dressed and left while the others watched Mia and I take a shower – all on camera of course.

After that Carter told us to get on our knees and we had to give blowjobs to all of the guys that were left. Neither Mia nor I had cum by then so our hands got to work on our pussies while we were giving the blowjobs.

About 30 minutes later, and 2 orgasms by me, and all the guys had cum; Mia's and my mouth got a rest and we had another shower. Some of the guys had wanted to cum in our mouths whilst others had wanted spray their cum all over our faces. I'm not sure which I prefer; both are nice.

We had another shower then what little clothing that we'd arrived in was brought to us and that was it for the day.

As we were walking back to our dorm; Tom told us that the third and final session was going to be a rape scene; well 2 actually, one for Mia and one for me.

The 3 of them were arranging for all the girls on one floor of their hall of residence to be out for the day because we were going to be chased all around that floor before getting raped. I told Tom that it sounded fun but they'd have to get us some clothes to wear because rapes normally involve clothes being ripped off.

Mia didn't sound too happy about it, but later that day I managed to convince her that it would be fun.

It was fun. The following Sunday we went to their dorm block and into one of the rooms. Tom, Ethan and Carter were there along with 3 other guys. Mia and I were given schoolgirl uniforms, complete with horrible knickers and as we changed into them Ethan explained that Mia and I were to 'arrive' at the flat and pretend to be innocent girls who just there to meet a friend. Tom and the 3 new guys would meet us, invite us in, give us a drink and then 'force' themselves on us.

Mia and I would resist and manage to escape then get chased all over the floor. We had to try to open the doors to the floor but they'd be locked so we'd have to keep running around trying to hide. Of course we'd be found and have to submit to the carnal desires of the 2 men that caught us and ripped our clothes off. Ethan told us that he'd made little cuts in strategic places on our clothes so that they'd rip off easily.

It worked out pretty much like that except that I had a bit of a problem getting Mia to go there. In the end I just told her straight,

"You're coming with me and that's that."

The other thing that wasn't as Ethan had told us was that the guys that were supposed to 'out for the day' weren't. We had an audience of about a dozen guys all cheering us as we got chased up and down the corridor totally naked. When we got caught we were frog-marched back to the lounge area with the 'actors' ripping our clothes off as we walked; and when the 'actors' 'raped' us, those dozen guys were watching.

I was loving it but Mia looked really scared to start off with, but as soon as she started getting fucked it was VERY obvious that she was enjoying as much as I was.

I was hoping that some of the other guys that were watching would join in but they must have been told what was going on and to just watch.

When it was all over Mia and I were told that we could have a shower in Tom's room. I probably shouldn't have been, but I was surprised at the amount of electronic equipment that was in there. Apart from the odd piece, I hadn't a clue what it was all for.

Mia and I got into the shower together and washed each other. The inevitable happened and we were quickly kissing and rubbing each other's pussies.

Tom came in to bring us our clothes and when he saw us he invited us to use his bed while he went and got Ethan and Carter, and the cameras.

Those 3 'film producers' got a bonus as Mia and I had our first girl-on-girl action. I have to say that I really enjoyed it. Mia knew all the right things to do to me and I hoped that I was doing the same for her.

We both had an orgasm and it was all caught on camera.

As we got dressed the 3 guys gave us our money and asked us if we'd be interested in making a sequel. Both of us said that we were. Mia asked why the other guys had been there because she thought that they were all going to be out for the day leaving us alone. Carter laughed and said that we'd got it wrong; it was just the girls that would be out for the day.

Tom added,

"I thought that you'd like the guys being there?"

"We did." I said, "Mia was just a little surprised, that's all."

"Err yeah." Mia added.

On the way back to our rooms, as Mia bubbled over with excitement; she'd loved every bit of it. I told her that I'd really enjoyed it too and that I'd like to try something like that again, but the next time we'd be out in some woods somewhere and we'd be hunted down then raped.

Mia wasn't too keen on the idea saying that there'd be too much dirt around and she might get scratched by branches or rocks. She also said that she'd enjoyed the action in the shower and afterwards on Tom's bed.

I squeezed her hand and told her to come to my room that evening.

She did and we both found a new way to relieve the stress of keeping up with our course work; not that there's anything to beat getting fucked by a real cock; it's just 'different'; and nice.

A week later Tom phoned me and told me that their website was up and running and that they'd sold a few copies of the videos. I told him about my idea of the naked girl hunt in a forest. He liked that and told me that he'd discuss it with Ethan and Carter and let us know.

Third semester

–––––––––

This was quite quiet as far as social life was concerned. The parties became very infrequent and even the pubs were quiet.

John got into the habit of coming to the club on a Saturday night, watching me cum then taking me to his flat and fucking my brains out. Then on the Sunday he'd take me out on a drive into the countryside and we'd stop at a pub and have some lunch.

I loved every bit of it. Being a town girl I'd never really seen the countryside and the animals other than on the television or from on the train. John took me to one of those kid's farms and I think that I enjoyed the animals as much as the little kids did.

The thing was, John wanted me to dress in next to nothing all the time. I, of course, was happy to comply but I was had to be careful when we went to the kid's farm. I didn't want the young kids to see human reproductive organs as well as the animal's ones.

I said before that John likes to buy me clothes, and one thing that he got me that he loves to wear (me too) is a lace bandeau top. It's only 3 inches wide and perches on top of my nipples. It's not wide enough to go to the base of my traffic cones and I can see all of my breastbone; and if I can see it ... Also, the lace is quite see-through when you are close to me.

The top also has matching little sleeves so it looks like the band of material goes all round me. The sleeves are attached to the body bit so every time that lift my arms the sleeves pull the body part up off my tits.

John, of course, loves lifting my arms for me, especially when we're out, and I'm quite happy to let him, except when there are kids around.

Of course, my ultra-short skirts aren't so uncommon when the weather is warmer and I often feel virtually naked when we're out enjoying the countryside and the sun.

John likes driving with me having my feet wide apart on the dash, and with his left hand rubbing my pussy. It's nice reclining the seat, laying back and getting my pussy rubbed as the fresh air blows in. I often pull my top open and close my eyes, not caring if anyone can see in.

Porno movie 2

––––––––-

Tom phoned me just after the Easter break to tell me that he'd got some money for Mia and me, and to tell me that Ethan had found a little forest that would be ideal for a little 'hunt and rape' scene if Mia and I were still interested.

I spent hours trying to persuade and tell Mia that she was going to do it, but in the end I failed.

The following Sunday morning I left John's flat early, telling him that there was something that I had to do, but not saying what. I met Tom, Ethan and Carter and the 4 of us drove for about an hour, out into the countryside.

When I thought that we were out in the middle of nowhere, the car stopped in a layby near lots of trees. This was going to be the first real forest that I'd ever been in; all the others had been pretty small with clearly defined paths and signposts telling you which way to go.

We all got out of the car, Tom gave me some clothes to change in to and all the guys got the cameras ready as I stripped then put the clothes on. Tom told me to be careful because he'd put some cuts in the material so that they'd rip off easier. Carter also got a long rope out of the back of the car and put it in a backpack.

The plan was that Carter would drag me out of the car then start to rip my clothes off. Just when I was naked I'd manager to kick Carter in the balls and run off. He'd then chase me through the woods, eventually catching me then rape me. Tom told me not to climb over any fences and that there was a big, flat rock at the other end of the wood and that was where the dirty deed would be performed. Meanwhile Tom and Ethan would record it all on the GoPro cameras.

I laughed and said that the only dirty part of it was the muck that I'd probably pick up on the way.

Carter and I got back in the car while Ethan and Tom backed away a bit. Tom was acting as the director and when he said 'action', Carter leaned over and started kissing me while one of his hands started to 'wander'.

I kept pushing him away and after a minute or so Carter got out of the car, came round to my side and pulled me out. Pushing me back against the car he started kissing me again and groping me.

1...34567...10