Jordan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I pushed his hands away again he started to rip my clothes off while calling me a prick tease (probably true) while I pathetically tried to resist and tell him to stop.

When Carter had ripped all my clothes off, Carter took his hands off me to un-fasten his trousers. That was my cue to kick him in the balls and run. I did, hoping that I didn't hurt him too much; then I ran towards the trees.

As soon as I was a few feet inside the forest I was lost. I saw Tom holding his camera for a second but I was in running mode. I was so relieved that Carter hadn't taken my shoes off.

On I ran, hoping to see Ethan soon but after what seemed like an hour I was starting to get worried. I hadn't seen any of them since Tom just after I'd started.

I stopped moving and looked around; trees and trees and more trees. I couldn't even see the sun; not that I would have known what that meant apart from the fact that you can't see the sun at night. I had a horrible thought that the guys might not find me and that I'd be stuck out there all night.

After I'd got my breath back I decided to walk; then I shouted all the guy's names.

Nothing.

There I was, naked apart from shoes, in a forest with no idea of where I was or which way to go. I shouted again but got no reply. I started running again and tripped over a branch, falling flat on my face.

Rolling onto my back I heard a sound and looked round. I saw no one again then a rabbit hopped out near my feet. We both stared at each other but when I put my hand out to stroke it, it bolted.

Moving on, I ran a bit, walked a bit and shouted a bit. I started to think that maybe I was going round in circles when suddenly I came to the side of the wood, a clearing near a fence and there were rocks there; and one big flat one right in the middle.

I looked around and, seeing no one, I wandered around and saw a space between 2 rocks that might be big enough for me to hide in. The problem was, as I went over to it Carter jumped up out of it.

I screamed and turned to run off and saw Tam and Ethan both holding their cameras.

Carter was too quick for me and he tackled me to the ground then pulled me up and to where he had been hiding. He picked up the rope and pulled me over to the big, flat rock where he pulled me up on to it and forced me to sit down.

The rock was at about 45 degrees and facing the fence, and big enough for what Carter started to do. I was struggling and Carter pretended to hit me in my face and I lay back pretending to have been knocked-out.

As I was 'unconscious' I felt my feet being spread VERY wide and my ankles being tied to something. As I 'regained consciousness' Carter was tying my left wrist to something out and up.

Then I heard something that I'd never heard before, and it was getting louder. Then I saw it, on the other side of the fence was a track wide enough for a car to drive down it. On the other side for the track was another fence; then a railway line. Coming along that railway line was a steam train pulling 4 or 5 carriages.

There was no way that I could hide and I looked at Carter. He looked at me then told me to wave. I waved to all the passengers on that train as it slowly went passed. The 3 guys were waving as well and I just hoped that the passengers wouldn't think that I was actually going to be raped by the 3 guys and call the police.

As I waved I told Carter that they'd have to cut that bit out of the finished video.

Carter finished tying me spread-eagle on that rock then proceeded to fuck me as I pretended to struggle and shout.

Carter actually made me cum but I think that I managed to hide it.

After he climbed off me, Tom and Ethan moved in and I was released.

"Ready for some more?" Tom asked.

"I was beginning to wonder if Carter was going to be the only one fucking me; what did you have in mind?" I replied.

"Trees; Tom turned and pointed to two trees near the fence and said,

"How do you fancy being tied between those two?"

I held up my arms and grinned. Five minutes later I was firmly tied, spread-eagled between 2 trees.

"What now?" I asked.

Tom got out a felt-tip pen and wrote on my stomach,

"I've been bad; FUCK ME."

Just as he was finishing Carter said,

"Fuck, there's someone coming."

Tom quickly went into his backpack and pulled out what looked like the ripped knickers that I'd worn and stuffed them into my mouth.

"Shit;" I thought as the 3 of them disappeared into the trees; "This might get real."

My pussy started tingling, a lot, and leaking. My body was really turned-on by the thought of getting raped for real; well I don't suppose that it could really be called rape.

I looked over to the track between the forest and the railway line and saw 2 men in the distance. They were talking and hadn't yet seen me.

As they got closer one of the men stopped and stared at me. When the other man turned to see why his mate had stopped he just pointed at me.

I watched as the 2 of then climbed over the fence and came and stood and stared at me.

One of the men took the knickers out of my mouth, threw them on the ground and asked,

"How old are you girl?"

"18 sir. I go to xxxx university where I'm studying to get a maths degree."

"Wow, quite impressive; try calculating the chances of us finding you out here... These are cute little titties for an 18 year old."

"They've been like that for the last 6 years sir."

"So you've been a bad girl have you?"

I just knew what was coming next so I had to think quickly.

"What did you do girl?"

"I stole something."

"What?"

"A bra sir."

"A bra; what the hell did you want one of those for? You've got nothing to put in one."

I didn't answer that one.

"Who tied you up like this?"

"My father sir; he says that I need punishing, and humiliation and pain are the best ways for a girl to learn right and wrong."

"A sensible man your father; where is he?"

"He's gone home; he'll be back for me at tea time."

"So you're stuck here like that for a few hours with no one coming to rescue you."

"Yes sir."

"Maybe we should punish you, what do you think James?"

"Well Mike, if she's stolen something she should be punished."

"I concur James. How do think we should punish her? What about you girly, how do you think that we should punish you?"

I didn't answer that one.

"Perhaps we should spank that cute little butt of yours?" James said.

"Or her pussy or those pointy little tits." Mike added.

"How about all 3; but what with; there aren't any canes or paddles out here."

"True, but my belt is made of leather."

"Good one Mike. Err taking it off isn't going to embarrass this young lady is it?"

I nearly laughed but at the same time I my pussy was oozing.

"So are we going to fuck her like it says on her stomach?" Mike asked.

"Good question Mike. We don't know if she's got any nasty disease so unless you've got any condoms with you I think that I'll pass on that one." James replied.

"But that doesn't stop us fingering her and getting her to give us blowjobs. We could un-tie her arms but not her legs so she couldn't run away."

"Sounds like a plan to me. I guess that we're going to be late arriving at the meeting point."

"Sod our wives; this is too good to miss."

Mike took his belt off and I got a red butt; and red tits. Then they took it in turns to finger my pussy and play with my little tits. The Mike guy was good with his fingers, finding my G spot and making me cum.

After that they untied my wrists.

"Down on your knees girl, you've got a job to do." Mike ordered.

By then I would have happily let them, and a dozen other men fuck me but it was not to be; I had to settle for getting their cum all over my face. Luckily, I managed to catch some of it in my mouth.

When they were both satisfied they re-tied my wrists to the trees and walked-off with Mike saying,

"Let that be a lesson to you girl."

Then they both laughed.

When they were out of sight the 3 guys re-appeared, Ethan asking me if I was okay. Before I could answer Tom said,

"We've got it all on video Jordan."

"In that case, if you're going to put it on your website I should get some money for it." I replied.

"I'm sure that we can come to some arrangement Jordan. Before we were interrupted Ethan and I were going to fuck you. I'm guessing that you're still up for it. Shall we leave you there or un-tie you?"

"If you free me I can take care of both of you at once."

They did, and I did. It had been ages since Carter had fucked me and he was ready for another go so he got sloppy thirds.

My proper clothes had been left in the car so I had to walk back with them, still naked. As it turned out we were quite close to the road and as we walked the half mile or so, I told them about getting a bit scared and thinking that I might have had to stay out there all night. Tom told me that I shouldn't have worried; all 3 of them had been watching me all of the time; they'd been hiding so that they'd get the genuinely scared look on the video.

I didn't know whether to be annoyed or happy so I tried not to think about it.

Two cars passed us as we were walking; one beeped his horn so I waved at him.

I decided to leave my clothes in the rear of the car on the journey back but I did get the ripped clothes out and sat on them. I didn't want to stain the seat when their cum leaked out of me.

I got dressed in the university carpark before going back to my room to get clean and look at the scratches and my red butt and tits.

Exam Time

––––––

Things went really quiet around the end of year exam period; but I still went for my stripper nights. The money was too good to miss. I seemed to be tensed-up a lot around that time and Ben, Lucas and Caleb all helped me with that with one-on-one relaxation sessions, usually in my room.

John still wanted his share of my body and I usually went with him to his flat on a Saturday after my second turn and stayed there until sometime on the Sunday afternoons. Our little trips out into the countryside stopped because I wanted to revise.

There's a grassy square of land between the halls of residence buildings and if it was sunny around the exams period, some of the students would go out and sit on the grass and sunbathe whist revising. I was one of them, and like most of the other girls, we'd strip down to our bikinis to make the most of the rare sunny days.

As I'm sure you'll remember, my bikini is quite revealing and as a result I got quite a few guys coming over to see what they could see, and to try to hit on me. Three times I had to abandon my sunbathing revision and go back to my room; I just couldn't get enough 'alone' time.

Laser Hair Removal

–––––––––––-

Just as soon as my last exam was over I went for my first appointment to get rid of all hair below my neck permanently. Okay it cost me a lot of money but it's worth every penny. No more shaving; a lot less time spent in the bathroom.

The only disadvantage that I could think of was that it was no more men shaving my pussy for me.

Summer Break 1

––––––––––

John has virtually guaranteed that I'll pass my exams and be back for my second year so, knowing about my loser family and that I only want to spend as little time as possible at home, he asked me to be his 'flat sitter' over the summer break. I'd be there on my own, unless some of his mates decided call round for a piece of me that is.

While all my new friends were packing to go home, I packed to move about 1 mile down the road to John's flat. It was really sad saying goodbye to all my flatmates. I gave all the guys a goodbye fuck even though there was a chance that we might be flatmates for our second year.

It was a bit strange being in John's flat all on my own but I soon got used to it and spent the first few days totally naked doing very little. One day when I started to get a bit bored I decided to explore a bit. The whole building was deadly quiet; I guessed that all the residents were out working so I went out of the flat, hid the key under a plant pot and started wandering around. I didn't see anyone but I did find a door with a label on it saying 'Roof'.

Wanting to know more, I went through the door and up some stairs to another door and then out onto the roof. The building has a big flat roof and has taller buildings all around it.

Wandering around the roof I could see into some of the building. Some looked like offices and some looked like more flats. Of course I was still naked and when a man in one of the buildings saw me I just waved at him like it was perfectly normal for a naked girl to be on a roof.

The man waved back and the next time that I looked over to that floor on that building there were 5 more men looking over to me. I waved again.

It was a warmish day with a bit of sunshine so I decided to go back to the flat and get a towel and my tablet (I'd already loaded lots of erotic stories on to it) and do some sunbathing.

When I got back to the roof I chose a place where the men would be able to see me, if they looked over again. They weren't looking when I lay down and started reading; ignoring anyone who may have been looking.

About 30 minutes later I turned onto my back and looked over to the building. Ignoring the faces in the windows, I smiled and got back to my tablet.

Unable to concentrate on the story any more, my legs drifted apart and my right hand moved to my pussy.

After a satisfying orgasm I tried to get back into the stories but I couldn't concentrate so my fingers got to work again, and again; until either the sky clouded over or I remembered something else that I had to do.

Each sunny day that I was alone in John's flat, I went up onto that roof and masturbated for anyone who cared to look.

My results

––––––

John was right, I did pass my exams. I started planning my next year at university.

Summer Break 2

––––––––––

My conscious got the better of me after about 3 weeks and I decided that I should really go and spend a few days with my parents. My conscious and the fact that I wanted to go and repeat some of the fun that I'd had during the previous few summers; especially as it was carnival weekend coming up. I packed a bag and got the train home. One thing that I didn't have to pack was my razors and shaving cream; all my hair below my neck had final dropped out and I was smooth for ever.

No one was home when I got there and I was, and wasn't, a little surprised to see that someone was living in my old bedroom. The bed was un-made and there were girl's clothes all over the place. There were thongs and short skirts all over the floor but not a bra to be seen anywhere.

Feeling a little pleased, I left and went to a reasonably priced hotel that I knew of near the underground station, got a room then decided that, because it was near 5 pm, I'd go and find a busy train hoping that I could get groped. I changed my top from the tank top that I was wearing a button down sleeveless blouse that has deep arm holes and tails that tie at the bottom front. I didn't fasten the buttons so that it was easy for someone taller than me to stand next to me and see down my top and my little tits. The skirt I was already wearing was a floaty one that only just covered my bare butt and pussy.

I timed it just about right; the platform for the train towards the city centre was crowded and I could feel my skirt blowing up as the train approached. When I gt on the train, I did as I always used to do, stand at the end of a carriage and get surrounded by men.

As we got pressed in, there was a man stood in front of me facing me who was a good foot taller than me. He naturally looked down at me and he had a great view of my right tit and rock hard nipple.

As soon as the doors closed I felt a hand on my bare leg. My legs were already spread a bit to help with balance, but I spread them a little more. After a couple of seconds, and no scream from me, the hand slid up and discovered my uncovered, wet pussy.

The man in front of me watched my face as I moaned. As we pulled into the next station the man looking down at me was smiling. As the train started moving again the man said,

"Are you okay little girl?"

"Oh yes," I said, "this happens every time that I get this train; people just can't keep their hands to themselves."

"It's not me; I'd never do anything like that... So why do you get this train?"

"I know it's not you, I can see your hands. I have to get this train to get home on time; besides, it's nice." I replied as I twisted my shoulders so that he could get a better look at my right tit.

The man in front of me smiled and one of his hands moved between us and went into my blouse and found my right tit.

"Hmmm," I said, "that's nice."

The fingers in my pussy went in and out quickly and my right nipple got squeezed, rolled and pulled. Just as the train started slowing down I started to cum. I leaned forward into the man, burying my face on his chest to hide my moans of pleasure. His hand left my tit and went round my back and held me tightly as my body shuddered.

As I started to come down from my high I felt the man's hard cock pressing against my stomach and lower ribs. I looked up at him and he said,

"Are you okay young lady?"

"Yes, thank you, that was wonderful."

As the train slowed down again, the man said,

"I've got to get off here; I've already missed my station."

I smiled and replied,

"Me too;" but I stayed on the train for another couple of stops, hoping to get groped again. I didn't, and when the number of people got quite low, I got off the train and went back the other way; this time finding a seat and spreading my knees for a stuffy looking man in a pin-striped suit to have a good look even though he was pretending not to.

When I finally got off the underground I walked to the pub where my mother works. My father and brother were there as well and as my father hugged me I felt the back of my skirt rise a bit.

"Still not wearing any sis." My brother said as I sat down.

"Wearing any what?" father asked.

"Underwear." My brother replied.

"You leave your sister alone; she can wear as much or as little as she wants." My mother said as she came over, hugged me then sat beside me.

As we sat talking I kept noticing that my brother was looking at me all the time, he was on my left and after a while I realised that he was probably looking at my left tit through the large armhole. I smiled to myself thinking,

"Whatever; it's not as if he hasn't seen them lots of times before."

My father came and sat on my left side when my brother got up and left saying that he had to be somewhere and I could swear that my father was also checking out my tits through the arm hole.

After a few minutes talking we went and stood at the bar and talked to mother as she had to get back to work.

It turned out that the girl that had taken my room was another barmaid working at the same pub. She'd got thrown out of her flat and mum had given her my old room.

As soon as I realised that the alcohol was starting to get the better of me I said that I had to go and after a couple of hugs and a promise to be back soon, I left and went back to my hotel.

The next day was Friday and I went shopping and enjoyed a bit of flashing before going to the leisure centre for more flashing. While I was I town I went to that shop where I got a few ultra-short skirts. I found a rack with skirts that are so short that they don't even cover my butt. All are light weight with a band round the top and the rest of the material just flares out. I deal for flashers like me. I bought 5 of them in different colours and slightly different styles

The leisure centre was busier than the last time that I'd been there, which meant more people in the sauna area to see me naked; and for some of them to see me rubbing my pussy.

1...45678...10