Jordan Spins Out of Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now here I was lying on the carpeted floor in Victoria's Secret with a woman who was simply incredible, but had it not been for this bizarre set of circumstances our paths might have never crossed. She was beautiful and one day she would even be a far greater prize than she was today, but for now we would bring each other intense pleasure and afterwards who would ever know if our paths might one day cross again.

I may have mentioned before that I'm a very oral person and I always thought I would enjoy kissing a lot more if I ever found someone who was actually halfway decent at it. Unfortunately, none of the guys I ever dated fit that description so it was not until last night on Debbie's sofa that I was kissed in a way that just made my toes curl. Then earlier tonight being with Erika was like a dream come true and when we kissed it was one of those out-of-body experiences that nearly just took my breath away.

What I really wanted to do with this beauty tonight, however, was to experiment – sort of. I knew we could make intense passionate love together that would be over in twenty or even thirty minutes if we let it and it would certainly be good. I was also sure it would definitely satisfy each of us, but I wanted so much more.

I wanted to start getting much better at this lovemaking thing. In truth I meant what I told Candy earlier, I really did want to make it great for her. But more importantly, the next time I was with Debbie and Erika I also wanted to make it great for them. I guess I'm just an old fashioned romantic at heart, but I really wanted to become a great lover for my partner or maybe now I should say partners.

As we both surrendered to the intense passion spawned by our kissing, I continued to play with Candy's nipples, which were now nearly double the size of mine. I thoroughly enjoyed how wonderfully hard they were getting between my fingers, yet I remained careful not to pull too hard on the gold rings that pierced each one. Each time I squeezed her nipples gently or tugged carefully on those rings I could feel her body respond and the urgency of her kisses would visibly increase.

While I focused on my lover's pleasure, she responded in kind working her magic to enhance mine. It was all blissfully wonderful and I knew this was the way it would continue until we either changed positions or until one of us was eventually overcome by the climax that we each seemed intent on delaying as long as possible.

Candy never removed her hand from my pussy and I tried to remain in a position where my hips afforded her all the access she required. She had slowly worked two fingers inside me and I was in a very happy place right now. Her task was a bit more challenging than mine, since I had experienced sheer bliss only a couple hours earlier with Erika, but I didn't object a single bit.

As we continued our passionate embrace, our tongues were playing together wildly, fueling our growing lust. I had no idea how long we had been lying together on the floor kissing, but I sensed it had been a good amount of time. I enjoyed watching her level of arousal continue to grow and I was becoming aware of the wonderful power a caring lover could wield and I enjoyed it immensely.

But before my jaw became too sore I wanted to taste her and feel her pierced clit in my mouth. I moved my head away from her and I heard a sensual moan escape her lips, causing me to smile lovingly at her.

"Ahhhh." She whimpered.

"I want to taste you, baby. I want your sexy clit in my mouth." I whispered to her in my best sensual voice that I was actually getting pretty good at using.

As she smiled at me her eyes sparkled in growing anticipation and then I rose up on my knees and quickly shifted my body into the characteristic sixty-nine position, so that my mouth was now in heavenly alignment with her beautiful pussy. Every part of me was tingling, as I sensed I was going to enjoy my very first such experience with a woman and I could barely contain my high level of excitement.

As I settled back on the carpet again, lying snugly up against Candy, I suddenly felt something abrupt pulling hard in the crack of my ass and I knew immediately what it was. Candy had just ripped the g-string off of me and I could only smile at her unbridled enthusiasm. Of course, it wasn't exactly what I would call a glowing endorsement for the use of crotchless panties, but I wasn't terribly worried about that right now.

Everyone who knows me by now is aware of how much experience I've had with my lovers in the past, which is only slightly more than no experience at all. So I certainly don't mean this to sound like I'm being overly solicitous or that I'm terribly worldly, but it seems to me that one of the things that can make you a better lover is variety or the ability to do more things sexually with your partner. It just seems to me that would help keep her juices really flowing.

If you haven't already honed in on where I'm going with this then you need to put both hands back on the keyboard and pay closer attention. I was staring at the gold hoop that pierced the hood over Candy's clit. It was not only sexy, but I thought it also made her pussy look incredibly beautiful.

Just as I was about to take her into my mouth and do all sorts of wonderful things to her I felt my entire body spasm softly as Candy's mouth covered my own sexual treasure on the other end of our delightful coupling. It had been hours since Erika worked her magic on me, but any heightened sensitivity I was feeling down there when I walked into the store earlier now seemed to be gone and I quickly felt my body getting into her rhythm as it welcomed her probing tongue.

I initially wondered whether the scent of another woman on me might affect Candy's enjoyment of my offering. Not only was Erika's mouth all over me down there, but like a true Alpha female she marked that area with her warm wonderful urine and I knew that her fragrance would still be all over me. Any concerns that those scents might affect Candy's enjoyment were short-lived, however, as I could immediately tell by her enthusiasm that this was not the first pussy she ever pleasured.

Licking and sucking on her was sheer bliss. Her scent and taste was somewhat different than Erika's and Debbie's, yet it was so incredibly feminine and it had the same overwhelming affect on my arousal level that my scent clearly appeared to be having on her. As my tongue and lips collaborated in wonderful harmony to pleasure her, my arm moved around her hips to her ass and pulled it tightly against me so that her pussy was drawn even closer against my face. When I had difficulty breathing I knew I was finally in the position that I wanted and then I slowly began working a finger into the center of Candy's extremely tight little star.

Despite all the things we had going on between us at that instant that were occupying our attention, I could feel a slight shift in Candy's butt as she appeared to move back ever so slightly against my hand, extending the traditional welcome into her forbidden place. Within minutes I had fallen into the perfect rhythm sucking on Candy's clit, while playing with the gold hoop in my mouth. When it seemed the timing was right, I'd insert my tongue deep inside her cavity, while savoring her wonderful fluids.

I suspected that if Candy had not even touched my pussy I would probably still be very close to an orgasm right now. I was being absolutely inundated with such intense feelings of pleasure that I felt as if my head was going to spin right off my shoulders. Between the wonderful sensations I was enjoying orally pleasuring her, while at the same time feeling her tight anus squeeze itself like a vise around my fingers, I knew I was getting terribly close to a climax and unless this girl was some sort of super female I had to believe she must also be getting close. Between nearly forty minutes of intense kissing and fondling, and now spending at least the same amount of time orally satisfying each other, I suspected there was simply no way she was not as close to her climax as I was to mine. In fact, I was ready to bet on it.

No sooner had those thoughts flashed through my mind than I felt the faint tremors deep within her body announcing what was well on her way. It was so gradual at first – barely discernable, but the intensity continued to escalate until her entire body was finally shaking.

As I held her close to me it was actually hard to ride her spasms out and also continue doing what I'd been doing, so I simply pressed my face firmly against her opening and started sucking her entire hood – piercing, clit and all, deep into my mouth, while also using my tongue to explore her little clit.

I could immediately tell that I must have contacted every single one of those eight thousand nerve endings as I was beginning to feel her trying to force her body against my mouth with renewed intensity in order to further enhance her own pleasure. Something about the way she did that just really flipped my manual override switch and I suddenly rolled my body over, forcing her onto her back so that I was now on top of her. Now I'd be able to apply far more pressure against her pussy, which I knew would definitely enhance her level of arousal.

Candy was incredibly talented, because as I shifted our entire position she also shifted with me in perfect harmony. When I ended up on top I could still feel her lips glued to my opening, sucking on me with even more intensity than before. When I sensed that she was almost there I cradled my hands under her but and pulled her up towards my face in order to continue sucking on her clit with even greater intensity. As I worked hard to pleasure her on one end, at the other end I instinctively could feel myself forcing my own pussy down harder onto her face in order to try and get her tongue as deep inside me as it could go. Through it all I had one lucid moment when I would have given anything for a photograph of us at that instant. Our chemistry together was truly wonderful.

As Candy's body started to convulse I was delighted to see that she was an ejaculator like Debbie. Erika was like me in that regard and wasn't a shooter, but if I had my choice I knew that Debbie's ejaculation really heightened the experience for me and now I had enough experience to know that I clearly preferred it.

Candy's first squirt caught me by surprise and it landed in my mouth, but I was ready for the second one. I pulled my head up only a couple inches, all the while keeping her clit in my mouth. By the way she was convulsing I thought she was going to launch herself into orbit. Then the second squirt hit me in the face and that started my own orgasm and the intensity was simply indescribable.

Okay, here I was twenty-two years old and now I've been with a total of three women, not counting my friend Allie when we were seniors. I certainly didn't have enough experience to draw from so when something different or unusual happened to me I just went with it. That's what seemed to be happening to me at that instant.

I think I held off on my orgasm for so long waiting for Candy that I was now treated to something totally unusual for me. Instead of a large orgasm followed by another smaller one, my body started to spasm and then my orgasm started and for nearly a solid minute or two it seemed to surge through my body ripping across every nerve ending and then hanging out there for a while before finally moving on. While I was treated to this first-time experience I could still feel Candy's lips working on my clit and then I felt her arms reach across the back of my thighs and pull me down even harder onto her face. Through it all I could feel my monster orgasm surging through my body like an electric current trying to ground itself.

As powerful as it was I never lost consciousness and I never let Candy's clit fall from my mouth. As we finished our orgasms we each continued to gently kiss each other in our highly sensitive places, licking and hungrily devouring the fluids that we missed earlier. I loved that soft, quiet part of making love with a woman; it was almost like some sort of erotic grooming ritual, but it was such a wonderful way to come down from our euphoric bliss

I had been in more comfortable places, yet I would have been content to lay there and continue sucking on her until I fell asleep or until my jaw locked or until the store finally opened on Friday morning. Then I felt her move below me and I knew my weight must have been getting a little too difficult for her to support.

I rolled off of her and returned to my original position along side her, and then she sat up and spun her body around so that we were once again lying side by side, blissfully staring into each other's eyes. I knew I must have been a sight with her vaginal fluids all over my face, but I just loved it. Then she really surprised me by doing exactly the same thing to me as Debbie did the night before. She started to cover my face with soft gentle kisses, taking time to lick my face until she thought she had most of her discharge off. It felt so erotic and even a bit primitive, but it was so delightfully personal that I just wanted to take her home with me.

Then we seemed to lay together for another ten or maybe even twenty minutes, as we continued to kiss and gently masturbate each other much like how it all started. It wasn't designed to be intense and we both seemed to realize that the goal was not to make the other one cum, but rather to just feel wonderful. It was simply blissful kissing and caressing each other and it was the perfect way to end what we had just experienced together on the floor of Victoria's Secret. And now the name seemed even more appropriate to me.

We seemed to back away from each other at the same time and then we continued staring into each other's eyes. She seemed even more beautiful to me now than she did earlier and I wanted to tell her how wonderful this had been for me, but somehow I didn't want to disturb the quiet, so we continued to stare at one another in beautiful silence with her finger inside me and mine inside her.

As she looked into my eyes I pulled gently on the gold hoop that went through her clitoral hood to remind her that I was still down there, as if she needed a reminder. Each time I did she would release an audible moan and then she'd smile lovingly at me. I'm sure we looked incredibly satisfied and now I really wish I could have had a photograph of this moment to memorialize it. Finally she spoke in her incredibly sexy Stevie Nicks' voice.

"I think it's safe to say that the outfit definitely works."

Sometimes lesser is better and as I heard those few words leave her lips I knew nothing else needed to be said between us. Her tongue-in-cheek humor was priceless and I smiled at her and even began to chuckle at her sharp wit.

"I'll take it." I replied and then it was her turn to laugh.

"I can give you a discount on the g-string since it's slightly damaged." She said with a sly smile across her mouth, choosing that particular moment to squeeze just a little harder on my clit that I felt through my entire body.

I continued to smile back at her and I pulled a little harder on her piercing as I replied. "Oh, I want those torn panties all right, but I think I also need another pair as well. I must say that I'm very impressed at the great lengths the employees here seem to go to in order to make the sale. I find that approach very commendable and I'll have to be sure to tell all my friends."

She laughed and we slowly parted and then stood. As I stared at her standing in front of me I knew that we could easily start the whole blissful exercise all over again without any prompting and for a fleeting instant I sensed the same thought occurred to her. as her eyes ran up and down my body again clearly signaling her renewed interest.

I glanced at my watch and I saw that it was past ten thirty.

"Wow, I really need to run, but this has been absolutely wonderful." I said, as we were now holding hands as we stood a foot apart from each other, just staring.

She nodded, and then she suddenly looked sad as if she finally realized it was all over.

"Let's get dressed and then I'll write your order up. Then we can walk out together."

I smiled without responding and turned to head into the changing room. I took another look in the mirror before changing and I had to agree with Candy. The outfit sure as hell worked. As I started to take off the stockings I heard Candy's voice just beyond the door.

"Jordan, I really hate to get back into character now but did you make a decision about the shoes?"

I had slipped the white heels off moments earlier and I continued to stare at them as I was easing my stocking off. I was amazed at how sexy they made me look and there was no question in my mind that they were indeed the perfect compliment to the outfit.

"After the affect this entire outfit had on you I'd be a fool to tamper with that kind of success. I definitely want the shoes."

I finished getting dressed and then I met Candy at the register. I was surprised she had a new outfit already bagged for me. She reached for the torn g-string and I handed it to her. Then I watched as she dropped it into the sack. Then she took the shoes and put them into the original box and put that box into a Victoria's Secret bag. Then she looked up at me and smiled, but it wasn't the salesgirl who was smiling at me this time.

"I'll send those items you were wearing back to the manufacturer, since it looks like they had been worn by someone. I have a new outfit for you in here." She said, motioning to the bags with her hand.

"I also gave you my employee's discount, so the total for everything is one hundred eighteen dollars and seventy four cents. Will that be cash or charge?"

I thanked her for the discount as I handed her my Visa Card. I knew she'd just given up her sales commission by giving me her discount, yet I didn't know how I could thank her for it without making her feel ill at ease for doing so.

I signed the credit card form and then Candy took the duplicate receipt and was about to hand it to me. Then she grabbed a pen from the register and wrote something on the back and then she handed the receipt to me.

"Jordan. if you want to make this more than just a one-night stand my cell number is on the back of your receipt. I really hope you call me so that we can see each other again. I don't want to sound overly needy here, but I thought what we just did was incredible and I think we had some really great chemistry together."

I looked at the telephone number under her name and then I looked up at her and smiled. I wasn't sure what I would do about seeing her again, but I had to agree with her that we sure did have some great chemistry together. As I was watching her she slowly walked around the counter directly towards me. At first I thought she was just getting ready to leave with me, but then I noticed that her expression had changed once again. This was Candy the seductress coming at me now.

She walked up to me and put her hand on the back of my head and pulled my head to hers until our lips met once again. She hungrily devoured me and this time I was more than anxious to let her take the lead. At that moment I decided that if she wanted to take me again here and now I would surrender to her willingly, no matter how late it was.

As she kissed me I felt her search out my pussy once again and she began rubbing her entire hand up and down my cleft. I knew I was getting wet once more and now she knew it too. I sighed visibly each time her hand changed direction and I knew I wanted to feel her fingers deep inside me.

"Oh god Candy, put your fingers inside me . . . please." I whispered to her in a near pleading tone. Then she stopped kissing me and I felt her hand slowly pull away from my fun zone. My eyes opened wide and I looked at her face that was still only inches from mine.