Jordan Spins Out of Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was almost disappointed she didn't try and do more, but after what happened yesterday I guess I shouldn't have been too surprised. She pulled back and looked at my lips.

"Mmmm, very flattering. I really like that color on you a lot." She said.

Two women who are both wearing lipstick and then wind up kissing each other can feel highly sensual, but it can also be a little messy. So I cleaned her face with a tissue and then she cleaned mine and then we both reapplied our lipstick and then headed in the direction of the school.

I was feeling a little bit playful so as we were walking I grabbed Debbie's hand, so that we could walk into school hand-in-hand like a normal couple. I didn't think she'd go for the idea, but her reaction was far worse than I could ever have anticipated.

Debbie was to loving a person not to let me take her hand and for about two minutes we were actually walking towards the building holding hands, but the look I saw in her eyes didn't warm my heart. It was almost like she was silently pleading with me to release her. I knew that it certainly wasn't the fact that she didn't care about our relationship, but I think she hadn't worked it all out in her mind yet and she didn't want to spring it on anyone in a move that might later be described as pure shock value. I implicitly understood her concerns and I released my hold on her hand. Her expression of relief was all the thanks I needed.

Friday was just another weird day for me. I started off the day trying to keep a low profile. After sailing through my busy morning schedule I knew Debbie would probably expect me in her classroom again around lunchtime, so I didn't want to disappoint her.

I headed over there wondering how I would handle the inquiry I was about to get from her, but once I got there it sort of handled itself. I knocked and went into her classroom and closed and locked the door behind me.

She looked up from her physics textbook and smiled at me. Then she dropped her pen into the book to mark her place and closed the book and pushed it aside.

"I'm sorry I was so out of it when you called last night. I had a pretty bad headache and I crashed early. When I woke up this morning I barely even remembered that you called me."

I know I must have sighed in relief, but I tried not to be terribly obvious about it.

"Don't give it a thought, babe. Listen, I wanted to let you know that Lisa and Erika will be coming over tomorrow night. I promise you that it's going to be really special and I even bought a special outfit for the occasion, but I have to finish getting ready for it tonight, so after school you probably won't see me again until tomorrow at about seven."

She feigned her best pouty expression, but then smiled. "All that effort for your middle-aged girlfriend who doesn't even want to hold your hand in public; I'm not sure I deserve it."

I leaned over and kissed her and she put her hands around my head and started to pull me towards her. The motion found me in a slightly awkward position and it caused me to almost lose my balance in the higher heels I was wearing. At the last minute Debbie had to steady me or I would have fallen head-first into her.

"Oh sorry baby, that was so stupid of me." She offered in her most contrite manner.

I just smiled at her and kicked my shoes off, before I fell down. Then I slowly lowered myself to my knees before her, like some pagan paying homage to the god of beauty. Debbie immediately knew what I was up to and I could see the excitement begin to build in her beautiful brown eyes.

I moved her thighs apart and pushed her skirt up towards her waist, delighted to see that underwear would not be an issue today. Now her entire pubic area was fully available to me and I just looked at her for an instant wanting to capture her natural beauty. If I didn't know better I'd swear I was looking at the body of a twenty year old. Debbie was absolutely gorgeous and she seemed to be even more beautiful to me lately.

I moved my head between her thighs and slowly began to gently kiss the outside folds of skin. I felt Debbie gasp as soon as my mouth made contact with her pussy and I heard the first of what I knew would be an endless series of sensual moans escaping between her lips.

I felt Debbie's hands on my head and I smiled. I knew those hands would take charge as soon as she got close and I had no trouble surrendering to her when the time was right. In fact, I actually preferred it that way.

We only had about forty-five minutes before the next class so I knew I would not be able to spend all the time pleasuring her that I really wanted. After about ten or fifteen minutes I moved from the outside of her pussy to the inside, as I sucked her clit into my mouth and applied a gentle rolling action across her clit with my tongue. Then I would alternate the stimulation I was providing by forcing my tongue as far as possible inside her, greedily licking up all the fluids that she was generating.

The moans began to come more frequently and then more loudly, as I felt Debbie gradually start to direct my head into her crotch with a little more enthusiasm. It made me smile to see her get so excited and I was only too glad to provide as much pressure in that area as she needed.

I continued to increase my intensity and then I used my hands to pull her outer lips apart so that I could delve even deeper into the inner most recesses of her sexual center. She immediately sensed what I was doing and automatically tried to help me reach my goal, which I think is sometimes to literally climb inside her.

By now I had been performing my magic on Debbie for nearly thirty minutes and I knew I could not linger too much longer or we'd really be up against the clock. As I continued to feel Debbie hanging on the brink, I pulled back slightly and finally sucked her clit into my mouth, while at the same instant inserting my finger deep into her tight little ass. Just like our first time together, that slight anal penetration was the catalyst Debbie needed and then her ejaculate sprayed me right in the face, causing my own orgasm to surge through me.

I pressed my face against Debbie's crotch with as much pressure as I could mount, trying to insure that her climax would not be interrupted. With my free hand I inserted a finger inside my own pussy and began to stimulate myself, as my orgasm continued through me at a somewhat calmer pace than it did earlier with Elaine. It wasn't the kind that sent me into orbit, but rather it just curled my toes and made me feel wonderful all under.

Sensing the reduced spasms that were coming from Debbie's body I diminished my activity level until I was planting soft wet kisses all around her labia. This post arousal technique had become a favorite of mine and it seemed so appropriate right after oral sex, since it helped my partner come back down to Earth following a blissful climax.

Then Debbie opened her eyes and tried to talk, but I reached up and put my fingers over her mouth. The gesture was intended solely to silence her and preserve her energy, but she immediately could smell herself on my fingers and began sucking them into her mouth in the most incredibly erotic manner, nearly identical to the way she did during our first night together. I knew if she did that for another minute we would be in deep trouble. Our time was running out and a locked classroom in the middle of the day right after lunchtime would be a red flag to any of the Assistant Vice Principals who was stalking the halls.

As hard as it was for me to stop her, I had to remind her that the lunch period was nearly over and we had to get it together. She reluctantly released my fingers and I stood up in my bare feet and pulled a handful of Kleenex from a box on her desk and wiped my face off. I slipped my shoes on and then leaned over to kiss her before I headed off to the faculty bathroom to clean up properly and put on some more lipstick.

By the luck of the draw I originally had a really bizarre class schedule that had me teaching four classes before lunch. It would have been a stroke of good fortune for it to stay that way, but then I was drafted by the Principal to teach the Anatomy honors class at the very end of the day. All-in-all I didn't mind it very much since I wouldn't be able to leave the school after my classes anyway, but that did leave me with an hour of free time after lunch ended until my Anatomy class began. Debbie, on the other hand, taught two classes before lunch and two afterwards.

I worked on preparing for my two Chemistry classes for about forty minutes as I painted my fingernails a deep red color to match my lipstick. As I glanced up at the clock and saw that the bell would ring in about two minutes, I knew that I had time to run to the office before the crowds cluttered the hallway and check my mailbox.

I was so proud that I actually had a box in the office with my name on it, but I wasn't used to it yet and so far Debbie was always bringing me my mail. Today I thought it was about time for me to reciprocate.

I was slightly embarrassed that I had to ask one of the admin clerks in the office where the mailboxes were located, but she just smiled at me and pointed me in the right direction instead of making me feel terribly ignorant. I collected the items that were in my box and then went up the alphabet till I found 'Masters, Debra." I collected the items that were in her box as well and then I headed back towards my classroom as the bell rang and the chaos began. Now it would take me two or three minutes longer, but what the heck, it's not like I'd needed a pass if I was late.

When I reached my classroom I went inside and noticed that about half of the students were already seated. I put my mail down on the desk and headed next door to give Debbie her stuff.

In retrospect I didn't have one pressing reason why I decided to bring her mail to her at that instant, instead of at the end of the day. But I did and I realized when I entered her classroom that I'd never been there before when her students were present. Debbie was seated at her desk absorbed in her text book as the students filtered in and I didn't want to disturb her. I placed her mail on the desk without saying a word and then I turned to leave and that was when it hit me.

My eyes were immediately drawn to the incredibly attractive senior who was sitting in the third seat on the first row by the door apparently reading the same textbook that Debbie was reading. She was dressed very different from the last time I saw her – almost conservative in appearance, and her long auburn hair was now in a long pony tail, but I would have recognized Candy anywhere.

I stopped before I reached the door and looked at her, almost as if I was mentally confirming the identification, but there was absolutely no doubt about it. I don't know why I stood there staring at her as I did. I guess to say I was surprised would be an understatement. It wasn't that she lied about who she was, it just never came up and I never thought to ask her. But the truth is, under the florescent lighting I thought she looked even more beautiful than she did under the subdued lights in the store last night.

I was about to make my getaway when she looked up from her book and our eyes met. She also recognized me immediately and as she did she smiled at me, as if nothing in the world was wrong. I guess out of reflex I smiled back at her, but then I headed out the door and back towards my classroom.

I was about halfway to the classroom when I heard my name called and I recognized that voice right away. I instinctively turned around and saw Candy coming towards me from Debbie's classroom. I knew if I didn't stop and wait for her there might even be a scene, so I waited for her to approach me.

She was all smiles as she stepped very close to me and then we were suddenly so close that I could almost feel her breath on my face. I could feel that my heart was beating faster in my chest just smelling her close to me again.

I damn well now that it's a career ending move to get involved with a student. Strangely enough I felt I could justify it with Erika, since she is . . . well, since she's Erika and I just couldn't help myself and anyone on the planet who wasn't blind would consider that a sound explanation and they would totally understand. But now I found myself in a really delicate situation. Now I was with another student and I had no idea how to deal with it all.

Yet even as I pondered that question, I looked into those eyes and remembered the incredible passion I shared with this beautiful woman hours earlier. I remember loving everything about her. I found her witty, funny, sensual, exciting and our chemistry together was truly wonderful. There just had to be a way for this to all work out.

She leaned in towards me and whispered to me in that incredible Stevie Nicks voice of hers. "I would give anything to take you in my arms right now and kiss you Jordan."

I never imagined that a woman could make me so wet by just talking to me, but that was exactly what was happening to me now. I couldn't help the way I was feeling and I really wanted to take her in my arms as well, but fortunately good sense – a rare commodity for me lately, seemed to prevail.

"Listen baby, what you and I had together last night, and what we may or may not ever have again, needs to stay separate and far out of this school, okay. Otherwise I will be on the outside looking in. I'll call you on your cell later so we can talk, but what we had together – what we have together definitely needs to be our little secret. Understand?"

I knew she wasn't taking Physics to kill an extra hour on her schedule, this girl was extremely bright. She smiled at me and gave me a look that left no doubt that she clearly understood my message. She backed up a step and gave me a little space and then smiled.

"I'll see you later, Ms. Peters." And then she headed back to Debbie's classroom. And as she did I could not resist watching that body move back down the hallway and feeling a stirring inside me remembering all the pleasure that it gave me last night.

My god, what in the world was happening to me? This had never been what I was about before, yet now I feel as if I'm totally losing control. For a woman who was barely sexually active in college, now opportunity is coming at me from all directions. I just did not understand it, but I knew now was not the time to worry about it.

I got into my classroom just as the bell sounded. I was surprised that even Erika and Lisa beat me in today, but today did turn out to be a day of surprises.

For those interested let me just say that the two vixens did not disappoint me in their glad rag attire either. Lisa, who seems to favor black, was wearing a pair of black pants and a long sleeve pink top and a black vest. It was really very attractive on her and accentuated her large breasts, but a little more conservative than I'd seen on her the first two days of class.

She was also wearing her black platforms with the open back and seven inch heels. She had large gold hoops dangling from her ears and her lips were red and her eye shadow was white with glitter. She had her hair pinned up and I thought it made her look like she was about twenty five instead of eighteen. She smiled at me when we made eye contact and I returned her smile.

Erika was wearing a tight fitting black top with spaghetti straps that really seemed to hug her body, revealing the fact that there was no bra anywhere to be found under there, so her nipples could not have been any more defined and my body reacted to the visual treat.

She wore a pair of black shorts very similar to the ones Lisa wore yesterday and the very recognizable camel toe imprint was there for all to see. She was wearing a pair of black leather boots that rode up barely past her knees with no platform soul and about a four inch heel. The outfit looked very hot on her and even made me wonder if she was going for some sort of a dominatrix theme, which did nothing to help my mental state one bit.

The class went well for me and I felt as if we were actually starting to get in a grove. It was becoming fun for the students, which in turn made it better for everyone. I was glad to teach an honors' class and knew the students would keep me on my toes. It was not very different from the honors' classes years earlier when I was a student here. These were the students who were your characteristic over achievers, your Summa Cum Laude graduates to be. It would be from these ranks that tomorrow's state and community leaders would emerge and I just hoped that one day someone would remember me with same degree of fondness as I felt for Debbie and her classes. I guess that's really what teaching is all about.

Just one final note about class for this freaky Friday: Erika remains a real enigma to me. She continues to react very differently to me and it stared the day after I sucked on her fingers until I had an orgasm. Then yesterday we had an incredible time together and we'd be together again tonight, and as the closeness between us continued, the way she looked at me seemed to slowly change. It softened and became gentler or maybe the best term to use would be loving or even lustful. Maybe I misread her entirely; maybe she is capable of having a meaningful relationship with someone. Suddenly I felt duplicitous wondering if that someone could even be me.

After class was over Erika pressed a note into my hand as she followed Lisa out the door. I waited till they were both out of the room and then I read it. 'Jordan, please call me on my cell at seven and I'll give you directions to my house. My father is out of town tonight, so it will just be you and me. You can stay the entire night if you like. E.'

I sat at my desk reading that note over and over again. It was almost like an angel came down and handed me a key to heaven. I don't recall ever being more excited about something in my entire life. I could feel myself getting wet just thinking about being with that woman again and now it will be for the entire night.

Despite the distraction I stayed in my classroom and tried to finish some work I was doing for my chemistry class for the following week. It was so difficult to concentrate, but I plodded on. I was glad I used to help Debbie get ready for her classes when I was a senior, or I would never have imagined that there was so much out of class time required for this teaching thing.

Debbie came by about four forty-five to check on me and her usual attentiveness really made me smile. She asked if I wanted to go out to dinner with her or whether that would cause a problem for my schedule. I looked at the clock on the wall and I knew I had plenty of time. I also missed being with her over the past day and I really needed a Debbie fix, so I agreed.

We ate at Golden Coral, an inexpensive buffet and I insisted on paying. It was actually a bit strange for me because the entire time I was reminded that this was my very first date with Debbie as lovers and it felt really good to be out with her. I mean, it wasn't that we were really out – out, there was no touching or anything else that would disclose to the world that we were a couple and I realized I was a little sad about that. I watched other couples come and go and I wanted that kind of intimacy with her all the time.

When we finished eating I followed her to her house and we sat in her yard and drank some iced tea and just talked about us. It was not our usual light conversation. I found myself getting deeper with her than ever before.

"Debbie, tell me what life will be like for us if I move in with you." I asked.

"If you move in with me . . . I thought you were moving in with me." She said without directly looking at me.