All Comments on 'Jordan's Mommy Ch. 01 Pt. 01'

by lusty Vamp

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Dammmmmn

More Please :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
sooooo good

keep em cumming!!!!!!! mommy wants more,please..............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Can't wait for the rest

So good I can't wait to read what is going to happen next and see what happens when Jordan's friends come over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
decent

Good story, though,having "mommy" in every sentence was a bit distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow

While I did enjoy the story I was a little disappointed that the writer took the mother to the heterosexual point of view, it would have been so much better if she had stuck with female friends. You have a great story but don't spoil it with the gang bang with males.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
another great one

Another great erotic story Lusty. I can't wait to see what Jordan does next with her mommy. Please don't make us wait long for the next chapter. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Pure garbage

Here is another example of pure garbage. The author can't hardly write a complete sentence without the use of "word ... word" it should be deleted or edited removing all this waste.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Worship Miss Jordan

Let Miss Jordan punish mommy`s entire body from her tities to her ass to her pussy...make mommy beg to be punished...leave boys out of story...maybe some girlfriends but no boys...leave it to daughter and girlfriends and maybe even lady friends to punish mommy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very nice!

I can't take anymore to wait your additional submission...

Role revarsal of relation between mother&daughter is higest erotic item.

Pls, go on!

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushabout 14 years ago
There's the core of a good story here

. . .but you need to do more proofreading to correct all the errors. I'd also suggest, to broaden your readership, that you introduce more sex (as opposed to purely the punishment aspect) in future installments. And I agree with one commenter that you shouldn't just go only the male gang bang route.

TallBlondeGretchenTallBlondeGretchenover 13 years ago
Very Erotic

this is a very valid and REAL depiction of youthful dominance, which i have experienced. i thought it was well-written and very descriptive.

siralexsiralexabout 12 years ago
Delightful

Delightful story

leann511leann511almost 12 years ago
Mom and her mom

Possibly a minor point but I've read thousands of erotic writers and you are the very first that seems to understand that Mother, Mom, Mama, are in caps when used as a title and not capitalized when used as a generic name for a group of special women,such as "her mom or their mother". But besides that, I really like this story so far and I hope it continues to be about dominance and submission rather than beating and kicking like the men write about. I always love GOOD role reversal stories and this one seems to be very special!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please.

I couldn't read far past the beginning of the second page due to the fact that, while you apparently understand how "please" is spelled, you chose to use text speak and write "plzzzz" a thousand times. Maybe I'm crazy, but it was just too distracting to enjoy the story. Also, while I understand some stress on the "mommy" thing, I don't believe you need to use the word mommy ten times per paragraph.

heavyg15heavyg15about 11 years ago
Jordan Rules

Jordan is sich a BITCH I'd love to be her slave

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
VERY BORING!

Have you never heard of the MOTHER?!?! Her mother NOT Mommy! And Mommy sounds really babyish! It makes sound like a young child has written this story!

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71about 3 years ago
Hot as balls!

That's it. Just HOT! Looking forward to part two.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous