All Comments on 'Josephine, The Family Fucktoy Ch. 02'

by jacobmerriweather

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MOAR

Great story!

The thing with Jacob is so cute!!! Please continue with more soon!

To be honest I'm not too keen on the idea of Kat coming along and fucking jos brothers as well, I just want Jo to do it all by herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Here, I am taking notes ;-)

And here I am again taking notes from this awesome how-to-seduce-your-stepbrother guide.

Very well written.

Cant wait to read the next part!

Till then lemme keep my bro for a rainy day , only if ya know what I mean. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful

A truly wonderful story, I was eagerly awaiting this post I can't wait for the next parts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I agree with anonymous, Kat has no reason to be involved with jo's brothers or even jo herself. It should be a one time experiment, especially if jo wants to seduce her brothers and father. But otherwise, I like the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
anonamous

oh you have to go on with this storie,i'm a long timelit reader but u ar a new author good writing.

joodlejoodleover 8 years ago
Glad i'm not the only one

Apparently i'm not the only one who wants Kat out of the picture on this one. Sibling relationships are supposed to be special--not just some random fun-fuck where your girlfriend gets involved just to see how kinky you can be. It is an interesting pursuit to write a story about fucking multiple siblings just casually. With the way Patrick described Jacob's love for Jo, it doesn't sound like this will pan out as gracefully as you might have intended. But who knows? I have read some crazy shit, but this really does seem far-fetched. If you are hell-bent on using Kat as a sexually active member of the menage, maybe include her in the Mark seduction, but leave it at that. Honestly I really don't like the idea of Kat being in the way when Mark wants to fuck the shit out of Jo. Mark sounds like a hot character, and Kat seems like the comic relief. There isn't anything 'funny' about a brother fucking the shit out of his teenage slutty sister for the first time after being pushed to his limits. I don't know if I would want to mess with that tradition. I seriously don't mean to be so negative, because you are a good writer, but I have read enough stories in non con, bdsm, and incest/taboo (basically my three favorites; incest purely for the kink aspect) to know how these play out most comfortably--at least for me. I am a Happily ever after girl. And yet these three genres define my sexual nature. Its a seriously twisted sexual personality so I guess it isn't any worse or better than your suggested 'casual sibling sex' scenario. Just keep doing what you do, and hopefully it will magically work out on my end.

jacobmerriweatherjacobmerriweatherover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks but no thanks

Holy crap Joodle, if you spent half as much time writing your own stories as you do on your comments, you might have your own stories. I appreciate feedback but your taking it a little bit too far don't you think? It's great that you care and I'm happy you've taken an interest in my stories but this isn't an english assignment and you're not the teacher I'm turning it in for approval/ a lengthy critique. It's my story, my fantasy, and I'm writing it for myself as much as I am the readers. Please take that into consideration before you go off telling me how my stories need to go. Not trying to be a jerk, but still, this is a little ridiculous.

I'll be looking forward to reading your first story, and in the spirit of good will I promise not to try to hijack what you write like you have mine, no matter how tempting it is to show you just how infuriating it is.

AcidxKissAcidxKissover 8 years ago
Good can't wait for more

I agree that Kat shouldn't be in it but it's always hot to read about girl on girl. And it adds in her insight. I just wish she didn't have to get jn on the sex with Josephine's brothers. It's hotter without her I bet. However, I am not you, the writer. That's all up to you it you want her in it. People will just have to get over that. But I hope there is more soon because I would love to read the next coming chapters. Good read, got me so wet. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE

CONTINUE YOUR STORY DGAF ABOUT THESE STUPID BITCHES I WANT TO MORE ABOUT JOS RELATIOSNHIP WITH HER MORE OF HER FAMIKY AND MORE WITH PATRICK PLEASE WRITE MORE. I WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The next chapter please!

When are you going to post the next part already! I am so desperate to read what happens to jo next. Please please please I just can't wait to read the next chapter ,I know writing is tough work but whats taking you so long! Have been keeping an eye on this story forever.

Your writing is incredible btw.

Lots of love

Hannah.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Desperate

I love your stories and im not gonna bother to tell you what to do because its not my place to do so.... BUT i am going yo tell you that im desperately waiting for an update because i love it and and your stories help me... Relive tension.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fuck yeah, more please.

Keeps getting better, love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Patrick makes me wet

Patrick is sexy... and I wanna see how she's gonna seduce Jacob. I don't wanna see her fuck her dad cuz I think it's better with the three boys, and I'd also like it better if Kat was less noticeable in the upcoming threesome but this is just my opinion. Just please update this, because it's amazing and sex asf

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Please please please continue!!

mindslutmindslutalmost 4 years ago

God, yes, I didn’t know I could get this wet. 10/10 would cum from Patrick playing with my ass while training me on his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
fuck yeah

twice the story - content and writing - as ch 1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I just felt it would have been better if Patrick had given her the aftercare not Kat.. that was his job as a Dom

Gym52Gym52about 2 years ago

How come, Jo was with Patrick but according to your account Travis was the one with her, proofread your work carefully before sending it for publication.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous