Josephine, The Family Fucktoy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhh!" She gasped, shaking her head.

"Cumming again?" Patrick asked, and she turned to him, biting her lip, a worried, frantic look on her face, nodding while she squealed, quietly.

"Mhm!" She whimpered, and Patrick nodded.

"Good girl, tell me when," He whispered, and she buried her face in her hands.

"It's happening," She sobbed, tears streaming down her face, but as soon as she told him and began climaxing, she felt his free hand wrap around her throat, squeezing and cutting off the blood flow from her brain, the pleasure increasing as she squirted, cumming and trembling, before he let go and the rush of delayed gratification and blood flow surged through her body, knocking her on her side.

She collapsed, almost losing consciousness, gasping and sobbing, her juices running down her legs as she moaned and shivered.

Patrick climbed up on the bed, letting her rest her head in his lap, petting her gently.

"Are you ok, Jo?" He finally asked, and she looked up at him.

"Yes, God yes! Oh, Patrick, thank you! That was amazing!" She groaned, nuzzling her face against his crotch, gasping at the hard outline of his cock in his pants. It was bigger than she would have ever thought possible, rubbing her face against it and gasping.

"Are you ready?" Patrick whispered, and she nodded dutifully. "On the ground, now! Hands and knees!"

Josephine hopped up, climbing to her feet and sliding off the bed, then dropping down on her hands and knees, staring at Patrick as he slowly climbed down.

He bent over her and grabbed her shirt, forcefully pulling it off her body, grabbing her throat while he pried it off of her and threw it aside.

"You like being told what to do, don't you?" He asked, and she nodded.

"Yes sir, so much sir, fuck!" She giggled, looking up at him. Her makeup was smeared and her beautiful wavy hair was a tangled mess, but she was eager, smiling proudly.

He reached down, grabbing her skirt and unclasping it, then pulling the zipper and pushing it down her legs, exposing her ass.

She smiled, her tan skin and soft, tiny body sitting before him, clad only in her white socks and black flats, waiting for his instructions. She looked up with big, doe eyes.

Patrick walked off, grabbed something from his closet, then came back, bending down and wrapping a thick, black collar around her throat.

"Um-" She gasped, then he attached the leash.

"Come here," He demanded, walking her through his room on her hands and knees. She crawled, doing her best to keep up with him, smiling up at him.

"Are you going to be a good little kitten, Jo?" He asked her and she nodded.

"Yes! I'll be the best little kitten for you, sir!" She giggled.

"And you want me to train you be a good little fuck pet?" He asked, and she shook her ass from side to side.

"So much! Please!" She begged, and Patrick let her catch up to him, giving the leash some slack before reaching down and unzipping himself.

Her eyes grew wide as he pulled out his cock. It was throbbing hard, easily eight or nine inches, towering in comparison to what she'd been used to with Travis. She lunged forward, a burning hunger in her eyes, grabbing at it, but Patrick slapped her across the cheek, lightly yet forcefully, and she fell back on her knees, looking up at him pitifully.

"Do you want my cock?" He asked, reaching down and spanking her.

"Yes, please!" She moaned as he spanked her, over and over.

"Beg for my cock" he demanded, spanking her ass harder and harder.

"Please, Sir," she gasped, as he kept spanking her ass, his large cock waving so close to her face, "Please, just let me suck your cock, I need your cock in my mouth! Oh God! Please give your little kitten that big, hard cock!"

Patrick finally stopped, staring at her red little ass, jiggling and bouncing as she trembled.

He stood up, his big cock right in her face, and nodded.

She lunged forward, grabbing his cock and stroking it gently, biting her lips, her mouth watering as she stared at it, gasping and swallowing with trepidation.

"Can I-" She started, "May I put it in my mouth?" She begged, and Patrick nodded.

"Yes, kitten," he smiled, and she dropped her jaw, opening wide, grabbing his cock and pressing the tip inside. For her tiny size and stature, her mouth opened surprisingly wide, sucking and slurping eagerly at the head of his cock, jerking and stroking.

"Put your hands behind your back," He demanded, pulling up his chair and sitting down. She complied, and he pulled the leash and forced her back down on his crotch, her eager, open mouth smiling and panting.

He grabbed the back of her head and pressed his cock inside her mouth, then grabbed a fistful of her hair and shoved her down, deeper and deeper. Surprisingly, she gave little resistance.

He pushed her halfway down his cock, then up again. A little further, then up again. Three quarters, then up again. She wiggled and squirmed a little, a tear streaming down her face.

Patrick pulled her up for air, letting her catch her breath quickly, then pressed her down on his cock, pushing until she was at his base.

"Holy fuck!" He gasped, her eyes locked with his, eager, happy eyes, strained and working, but obedient.

"Can you stick your tongue out?" He asked, and her mouth opened wider, her tongue coming out and licking at his balls, gently massaging them.

He pulled her face up, leaning down and kissing her passionately.

"Am I doing it right, sir?" She beamed.

"You're doing it perfectly," Patrick laughed, then leaned back and let go, allowing her to take control, grabbing his thighs and bobbing her head up and down, licking the tip, sucking and slurping, then deepthroating, shoving his entire cock down her throat, her eyes rolling back in her head and tears streaming, but the lack of a gag reflex becoming readily apparent.

She grabbed his cock and slapped it against her face, kissing it and licking the shaft.

"Fuck, your cock!" She giggled, playing with his balls gently, then shoving it entirely down her throat again.

Patrick put his hand on the back of her head, grabbed both hands and held them behind her back, and started fucking her face. He stood up, throatfucking her, globs of spit and drool dribbling down her chin, dripping onto her large breasts.

Patrick felt himself nearing climax, and stopped himself, sitting back down, catching his breath.

"Sir?" Josephine giggled, grabbing his cock and kissing it sweetly.

"Yes, Jo?"

"Scoot forward a little bit," She smiled, and he did as she told, and she propped herself up on her knees, grabbing her tits and rubbing her spit and drool all along her cleavage, then pressing them together.

She lowered herself onto his cock, letting him gently tit fuck her while she smiled and stared up at him.

"Do you like that?" She giggled, and Patrick's eyes practically rolled back in his head.

"Fuck, Jo, I'm going to cum soon if you don't stop!" He moaned and she purred.

"Please do! Patrick! Please cum on me!" She begged eagerly, bouncing up and down on his cock.

"Fuck!" He moaned, staring down at her happily bouncing up and down, her mouth open, panting and ready, waiting for his cock. He couldn't help it, moaning and sweating as he climaxed, shooting his jizz on her face and into her mouth.

She grabbed his cock and stroked it, letting him cover her face with glob after glob of warm jizz splashing and dribbling down her cheeks.

"Mmm!" She giggled, opening her mouth and sucking him dry, licking and slurpring up what was left of his seed, then she sat back.

"Oh! Thank you, sir!" She giggled, and Patrick smiled as he stared down at her.

"For what?" He asked, playfully.

"For your cum!" She smiled, gathering it all up on her tiny little fingers then licking them clean, until her face was completely clean except for a thin sheen of cum and spit.

"Mmm, it tastes so good!" She giggled, climbing onto Patrick's lap and nuzzling her face against his chest. "Can we keep playing like this every day?"

"Yes, Jo, of course we can," Patrick laughed, stroking her hair, "But I hope you're not tired just yet, I'm not finished with you."

Jo perked up, smiling and kissing his neck.

"Oh no! I'm ready, sir! I'm so ready!" She bounced, and Patrick picked her up, throwing her on the bed. He walked towards his closet and pulled out a few chords of rope.

"Lie down on your stomach," He demanded, "Stretch out your arms and legs."

She complied and soon felt him skillfully binding her right arm, then tethering it to his bedpost. Then the left, then both of her legs, spread wide, and unable to move.

He shoved a pillow underneath her stomach, propping up her pussy and ass, her wet lips open and her bubbly ass cheeks slowly, almost imperceptibly, gyrating forwards and backwards.

Patrick walked off and came back with some things in his hand, setting them down on the nightstand next to his bed, and sitting down beside her.

"Open your mouth," He told her, and her jaw dropped instantly.

He shoved a large, rubber ball gag inside, tethering it behind her head.

"Can you still talk a little?" He asked.

"Uh-huh," She nodded, unable to keep her own spit from slipping out and sliding down her chin.

"If you need to stop, just say 'uh uh uh' ok?" He asked, and she nodded, looking up at him.

He grabbed a blindfold and pulled it down over her eyes, blocking off sight, and she shivered a little, goosebumps on her skin.

"You like that? Being a helpless little toy for me?" He asked, and she nodded. She felt his hand rubbing her ass, and she pressed back against it, then it left her, and came back in a loud smack.

"Oh!" She bounced, pulling at the chords and shaking her ass a little.

"You like being punished, don't you?"

"Uh huh," she drooled.

"You're a dirty little fuck slut, isn't that right?"

Hearing him talk down to her sent shivers down her spine. She was ready to be played with, shaking her ass, hoping he would start fucking her soon.

"Uh huh!" She nodded, eagerly.

"Tell me you're a dirty little fuckslut," He demanded, spanking her ass.

"I a duwy wiwa wuh wuh," She did her best to repeat through the gag and he spanked her again.

"Good girl," he smiled, then grabbed the vibrator he'd brought with him off the nightstand. It was a Hitachi wand, with a large round rubber end. He plugged it into an extension chord and turned it on, the vibrating noise ringing through the air.

"Do you hear that?" He asked, and she nodded. "Do you know what that is?"

She shook her head from side to side, grabbing the sheets and digging her claws it, her breath growing faster and faster.

"You've never played with a vibrator before?" Patrick laughed, shaking his head.

"Uh uh," She gasped, realizing what it was.

"Well then, I think you're in for a little treat," Patrick smiled, reaching forward and smacking her ass. He slowly pressed two fingers inside her pussy, wet and eager. She pressed her ass up as quickly as she could, forcing them inside of her.

That's when she felt it, a sensation that was heretofore unknown to her, an energy surging through her body and lighting her mind on fire with pleasure, taking over her senses and leaving her lost, with only one thought in mind, only one purpose: climax.

Her mouth was pouring out drool as Patrick held the vibrator on her pussy, rubbing it back and forth, gently, while she let the sensations wash over her.

"Ohhhhh!" She moaned pitifully, shaking her head and squealing.

"You want to cum, don't you?" Patrick asked, spanking her head, and she nodded, tears streaming through the blindfold and down her face.

"Mhm," She squealed weakly, tugging at her restraints.

"Are you gonna be a good little fuck toy for me?" He asked, spanking her ass and grinning from ear to ear. She nodded her head eagerly, closing her eyes and trying to fight off the building climax.

"Mhm! Mhm!" She spat, her eyes fluttering.

"Good girl," He told her, and with one last spanking on her right cheek nearly sent her over the edge.

"You can cum now." He told her, and she started choking and gasping, shivering and shaking uncontrollably. She moaned, panted, groaned and drooled, squealing and crying, sobbing.

Her orgasm was long and endless. Patrick began fingering her pussy, and with his thumb he gently pushed against her asshole, spitting down her crack and gently massaging it in.

Meanwhile, Josephine had lost herself to a world of pleasure and excitement. Her body didn't belong to her anymore, her mind was gone, floating in a dark abyss of carnal delight.

Her ass was spreading itself for Patrick, gaping even, shaking and pressing against his thumb. Sweat dripped down his forehead and he wiped it off on his sleeve, then focused his attention on fingering both her holes faster and harder.

"Unf!" She gasped, her pussy squirting juices out as he thrusted his thumb inside her.

She squealed and shook her head vigorously, her lips moving as she moaned and spoke gibberish, her entire body covered in a thin layer of glistening sweat.

After what could have been an eternity, her body went limp and she collapsed back down, rolling her head around like a mad man, spitting and drooling, moaning incoherently.

Patrick pulled the vibrator off her pussy and turned it off, setting it down on his nightstand. Then he removed her blindfold and she looked up at him with big, doe eyes, her makeup smeared, trails of dark ink where her tears had fallen down her cheeks.

"I think you're ready for my cock now, aren't you?" He asked, and she shook her head from side to side.

"Oh? No?" He asked, pulling out her ball gag.

"Oh! Patrick! Oh God! What- You- Oh God!" She moaned, staring up at him. He leaned over and picked her up by her chin, kissing her lips gently.

"Do you need to take a break?" He asked, and she shook her head violently.

"No! Please! That cock, Patrick! Please! Give it to me!" She demanded, tears streaming down her face as she began to sob. "Patrick please! I need you to fill my pussy with your cum!"

"I thought so," Patrick smiled as he undressed, tossing his clothes aside before straddling her from behind.

"Fuck! Take that pussy!" She begged. "It's all yours, that pussy belongs to you!"

"Good girl," Patrick whispered, pressing his cock against her. His head slowly penetrated her, then his shaft gently worked its way inside, spreading her wide and stretching her tiny little twat like she'd never felt before.

"Ohhhh!" She moaned, losing herself to another building climax again.

"Fuck, you're insatiable!" Patrick laughed, spanking her as he pressed more of his cock deeper inside of her.

"I'm- I'm- FUCK I'm a whore! I'm a whore! Pound my little whore pussy! Fuck!" She screamed, and Patrick obliged, grabbing her ass and pounding her deeper and deeper, his balls slamming against her as he rode her from behind.

"Oh God! Patrick! You're cock!" She squealed, shaking her head and closing her eyes. "Right there! Right there in my tight little pussy! C-c-c-c-can I? M-m-may I-?"

"Yes, baby, cum for me," Patrick whispered.

Her body quivered as she reached climax again, her juices dripping down her legs and Patrick's balls, just a trickle now. She bit her lip and groaned, and Patrick grabbed hold of her tangled mane of hair and pulled her head back, spanking her ass while she came.

Then he groped her ass, squeezing tightly, his thumb finding it's way inside her ass again.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Play with my ass!" She squealed, then buried her face in his sheets and started screaming.

Patrick rode her pussy while she came, fingering her ass back in forth in rhythm with his cock, until her body went limp and he saw her hands turning a dangerous shade of red.

He pulled out, letting her compose herself while he untied her arms and legs, rubbing the circulation back inside them while she caught her breath.

"Oh, Patrick, please come back to bed," She purred shaking her ass at him, "My pussy needs your cock!"

Patrick laughed, spanking her ass and she bounced, giggling.

"I think it's time for your ass to get a turn, don't you think?" He asked, and she bit her lip, staring at him with a touch of trepidation.

"I've never, well, this is the first time I've ever- I just, your cock, it's so big!" She mumbled, staring up at him with big, doe eyes.

"I'll be gentle, and if you need me to pull out, just say so, ok kitten?" He asked, bending over and kissing her. She grabbed him, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him on top of her, kissing him voraciously while thrusting her pussy against him.

"Mmm, ok," She whispered, then rolled over, sticking her ass out.

Patrick spit on his cock and pressed it up against her ass, having trouble forcing his head in, his cock constantly pushing past her ass and into her pussy, until he finally managed to force it through.

"Ohhhhh!" She moaned as he gently thrust his cock inside her ass, getting it barely halfway in before she started to quiver and spasm.

"Oh God! Oh! I'm cumming sir! I'm sorry!" She spat, shaking her head, her pussy squirting out one last bit of her juices before she started shrieking.

"Patrick! It's too big! Take it out! Take it out!" She cried, and he gently and slowly pulled his cock out, lying down next to her and pulling her against his chest.

She was still cumming, convulsing from the tremors of pleasure shooting through her while she nestled her head against his chest, sobbing and gasping, crying quietly and clutching at his flesh, her pussy pressing against him, rubbing against his body, choking through her continuous orgasm.

"It's ok, kitten, it's ok," he whispered, petting her while she rode it out, finally calming herself down.

"Oh!" She whispered, nuzzling up close to him. "Oh, Patrick, I'm so sorry!"

"Aw, Jo, don't be sorry," He smiled, petting her, "Not everybody likes anal, it's not your f-"

"Oh no! I loved it!" She interrupted him, sitting up and smacking his chest. "Fuck! That was amazing! But my ass is too tight for your cock!"

Her face was red and she was clearly flustered, almost angry.

"Oh, well, I guess you'll just have to start working on stretching it out," Patrick laughed, rubbing her back.

"You can do that?" She gasped, and he nodded.

"Will you help me?" She squealed, and he nodded again.

"Of course, but first I'm going to need you to get on top of me and ride my cock," He told her, and she nodded her head obediently and slowly climbed on top.

She was tiny compared to him, stuffing his cock inside her body, her enormous tits jiggling and bouncing as she shuddered, leaning forward and thrusting his entire cock inside her pussy.

"Ohhhhhh!" She moaned, bouncing back and forth, and Patrick smacked her ass.

"Harder!" He demanded, then slapped her tits again and again, "Faster!"

She bit her lip and nodded, dutifully picking herself up a little and holding her body still, her hips and ass gyrating up and down, her little bubble but jiggling every time it came down on his cock.

"Oh God, there you go," He whispered, and she bit her lip, nodding and gasping.

"Can I cum again, sir?" He begged and he smiled.

"Of course you can, kitten," He smiled and her eyes rolled back and she started shivering, her body becoming limp. She sat back and Patrick grabbed her, throwing her down on her back while he climbed on top, pumping her full of his cock.

She kept cumming, her arms and legs latching onto his body and pulling him tight while she panted and moaned, kissing his neck.

"Fuck, your pussy's so tight!" He moaned.

"God, please fill it with your cum! I want to feel your hot cum inside me!" She begged, shaking her head as her body contracted and spasmed.

"Fuck! You want my cum inside you?" He asked, pounding her harder and deeper.

"Yes! Yes! Please Patrick! Please fill me with cum!" She begged, and with that she drove him over the edge. He groaned and pounded harder, his jizz shooting inside of her, load after load spilling into her pussy, warming her, her orgasm pushing most of it out her body, dribbling down her ass.