Josephine, The Family Fucktoy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God! Thank you, sir! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She gushed, kissing him and biting him as he slowly grew limp, falling down by her side.

***************************************************************

"Fuck, that was easily the best sex of my life," She giggled, lying in his arms, staring up at him with a big smile, her face nuzzled into his chest while he lied back, one hand behind his head, the other bringing a cigarette to his lips.

"Yeah, it was up there for sure," he laughed, kissing her forehead, and she smiled.

"Will you really help me stretch out my ass?" She giggled, and he nodded.

"Of course I will," He smiled.

"And we can keep having fun together? No strings attached fucking?"

"Mhm," he nodded, inhaling and exhaling again.

"And you won't, well, you won't be mad at me if I fuck somebody else?"

Patrick laughed a little, shaking his head from side to side.

"No, of course not, just be safe, wear protection."

"But I didn't wear it with you!" She giggled and he shrugged.

"Ha, fair enough, yeah, but I usually wear a condom, and I get tested regularly, and you've only fucked one guy in your life, so this is different."

"Oh," She realized, nodding her head. "Ok, yeah, you're right. But, uh, I can fuck anyone I want?"

Patrick looked down at her, scrutinizing the look on her face.

"Who did you have in mind?" He asked calmly, seemingly already aware of her answer.

"Well," she droned on, biting her lip and blushing, "I kinda want to fuck Mark and Jacob too, maybe even Daddy."

Patrick sighed, sitting up against his headboard and grabbing a glass of water from the nightstand. He took a long drink as she stared at him, a fearful look in her eyes, afraid she might have upset him, but he patted his thigh and nodded at her, and she climbed into his lap, curling up against his chest.

"You do realize that's not going to be so easy, don't you?" He sighed, inhaling his cigarette again.

"What do you mean?" She asked, giving him her full attention.

"Well, maybe not Mark, he's a bit of a meathead and we all know he's not the sharpest tool in the shed, you could probably trick him into fucking you senseless just by waving your pussy at him."

"That's what you think I should do? Strip for him?"

"Shit!" Patrick laughed, shaking his head, "Are you really asking for my help seducing my own brothers?"

"Well," Josephine shrugged, blushing brightly, "Yes, kinda, please?"

Patrick took a long, deep breath.

"I can't believe I'm agreeing to this, but ok, sure, why not? Like I'd ever have any hope of telling you no."

She kissed his neck again and again, grabbing at his flesh.

"Oh! Thank you! Thank you Patrick!"

"Yeah, yeah," he groaned sarcastically, smiling and kissing her back.

"Ok so with Mark, yeah, just strip for him, I guess. It wouldn't take much, really, just some teasing and flirting first. Honestly, it would probably be better if you could somehow get him to overhear you talking about how bad you need cock, maybe act it up and say something like 'I'd fuck anyone right now, I'd let any guy shove his cock inside my pussy' or something cliche like that, you know?"

"Yeah! I could manage that!" She giggled.

"Then, you know, bend over in front of him, expose yourself, his animal mind will kick in and he'll start fucking you instantly. It's just, you know," Patrick paused, searching for the words, "Make sure you take the horse by the reigns with him, let him know you're in charge, that it's your decision to let him fuck you, you know? Like, drive it home that what you say goes, and you'll be the one to decide if and when he ever gets to fuck you again, so he doesn't think you're just a walking pussy for him to fuck whenever he's at home, you know?"

Josephine giggled, hiding her mouth behind her hands.

"Aw, but what if that's exactly what I want him to think?"

Patrick sighed and rubbed his temples.

"I'm kidding! I'm kidding! No, you're absolutely right, I'll make sure that he gets it, that's smart. Ok! What about Jacob? Should I do the same for him?"

Patrick took a deep drag of the cigarette, shaking his head.

"Nah, Jacob's gonna be a pretty tough nut to crack, to be honest." He admitted.

"What? Jacob? No way, he's fucked every hot chick in our grade!" She laughed.

"Yeah, but it's different with you. He's pretty protective of you, you know."

"What do you mean?" Josephine asked, incredulously. Her eyebrows scrunched up and her lip parted a little.

"Well, a year or two back, I heard Jacob and Mark arguing, and it wasn't their normal spat either, it was serious. Jacob was threatening to beat the shit out of Mark, and when Mark laughed it off, Jacob said something along the lines of 'I might not win, but I will make sure you regret it.' and he was serious, and when he walked off, Mark was scared shitless."

"Why were they arguing?"

"See, that's the thing, I asked Mark, and it turns out Jacob had caught Mark checking you out. And, I mean, we've all done it, but when Mark was caught red handed, Jacob pulled him aside. They were arguing over you, and Jacob apparently told him off, saying you were our sister, and we always had to treat you with love and respect, not like other girls, he basically said if Mark touched you or came on to you, he'd make Mark pay, and Mark took him seriously, because he was being serious. To Jacob, you are as good as blood, and I'm sure some of his anger at Mark is rooted in his own shame for being attracted to you, but shit, he was serious. He is more protective of you than you probably think."

"Well, yeah, I guess," She mumbled, looking away.

"And it's not even just that," Patrick laughed.

"What else is there?" Josephine inquired, and Patrick looked her in the eyes.

"Well, how often at school would you get hit on?"

"I dunno, not that much, I guess."

"A highschool full of pubescent teenage dudes, and you're walking around with fuckin' DD's, a big ass, skinny waist, probably the most beautiful girl they've ever laid eyes on, and none of them hit on you?"

"Well, no, but I had a boyfriend."

"Ha!" Patrick laughed, "I figured you'd say that. Look, guys don't give a shit about girls having boyfriends, especially a little shit like Travis. You wanna know the real reason why no guy ever bothered you?"

Josephine nodded.

"Because of Jacob. We all know he gets into fights all the time, the little scrappy fuck, but what he never tells us is that he's fighting other guys because of you."

"What?" Josephine gasped, shaking her head. "No, that's not-"

"Not true? Think about it, Jo, it makes perfect sense. Any time Jacob's heard guys talking about you or anything like that, he's seen to it that they learned their lesson then and there. I'm not kidding, probably every fight he's been in was over some little highschool fuck talking about trying to put the moves on you."

"What? No way! How would you even know that?" She gasped, and Patrick shrugged.

"Mark told me, he knew a bunch of the kids in Jacob's grade, y'all are only a couple years apart."

Josephine sat there, her jaw dropped, shaking her head slowly.

"Aw, come on, it's really not that surprising. Jacob's got a heart of fucking gold. Honestly, I know he's a fucking shit head at times, but he's one of the most decent human beings I've ever met. He loves you, truly and purely, I bet if you dig deep enough, romantically as well, but you mean so much to him, he's fought that part of his love into submission and he acts out against any other guy because of it. Getting him to fuck you won't be easy."

"Oh," She blushed, looking away. A long moment passed before she looked up at Patrick.

"Does he really love me?" She asked, and Patrick nodded.

"Yes, he really loves you, so getting him to agree to no strings attached fucking? Probably not the best idea, it could tear him up inside, and it would be extremely fucking difficult."

"Oh," She looked down, biting her lip.

"So you'll probably need some help." Patrick laughed, matter of factly. "Bring in some outside help, you know? He's talked about wanting to fuck Kat on numerous occasions, talk her into cornering him and taking control, then walk in and join the action, force him to agree to it or something, that's the only way I can think of it working, ha!"

Patrick pushed her off his lap and stood up, walking to the windowsill and putting his cigarette out.

"Oh, wow, you're probably right," she agreed, staring off into space.

"I know I'm right, I'm always right," Patrick laughed, sitting back down next to her.

"Oh! Shut up!" She giggled, slapping his chest. "Ok, ok, but, um, well-"

"Ah, come on, don't beat around the bush, just spit it out," Patrick sighed, well aware of her next question.

"Well, how am I going to get Daddy to fuck me?" She asked, and Patrick shook his head.

"Now that I can't help you with," He laughed, pulling out another cigarette. "I'm smart, but that's some real fucked up Freudian shit, there, and I don't wanna try and wrap my head around it, to be quite honest."

He lit the cigarette, shaking his head and inhaling.

"Nah, nah," He laughed a little, blowing a cloud of smoke towards the window. "You wanna fuck the old man, you go right ahead, but you're gonna have to figure that one out on your own."

*****************************************

"Oh my God!" Kat screached over the phone. "He did what? Hold on, I'm coming over!"

Josephine sighed as she undressed, putting on a large T-shirt and a pair of cute pink panties and slipping underneath the covers. Her entire body was sore, her ass had a hand print shaped bruise, her nipples were incredibly sensitive, even her throat had some light bruises on the sides where he'd choked her.

Kat threw open the door and closed it behind herself, shaking her head as she looked down at Josephine.

"You dirty little slut!" She giggled, shaking her head from side to side.

"Stop!" Josephine laughed, holding up the blanket and pouting. "Come cuddle with me?"

Kat laughed and shrugged, stripping her shirt off and pulling her jeans down, exposing her naked, skinny body. She climbed in and got under the covers, taking Josephine in her arms, kissing her and stroking her.

"Mmm, thanks," Josephine purred, reaching up and kissing Kat's neck sweetly. "I'm so sore, he was so rough!"

"Fuck, what all did he do to you?" Kat implored, petting Josephine.

"Everything!" Josephine giggled. "He spanked me, he fucked my face, he played with me and forced me to call him sir, and ask him for permission to cum!"

"Fuck!" Kat giggled, kicking her legs a little. "Holy shit, Jo! That's so fucking hot!"

"Yeah, and he had toys, oh God, this huge vibrator that just destroyed my pussy, and he tied me up, and then just fucked my brains out. Oh God! I'm sore everywhere, Kat!" Josephine whined, nuzzling up next to Kat.

"Aw, come here," Kat whispered, pulling Jo in tighter in her arms. She kissed Jo's face and lips, her neck and cheeks.

"Fuck, was he too rough?" Kat asked, shaking her head.

"No! Oh God it was perfect, and he kept checking to make sure I was ok, and he told me we could stop whenever I wanted, he was so gentle and kind about it, it was amazing."

"Wow, fuck, but see? I told you Patrick wouldn't turn you away." Kat smiled.

"Yeah, he was so understanding too, he even helped me come up with ideas to seduce Mark and Jacob." Josephine giggled.

"Fuck! So you're gonna try and fuck all three of them?" Kat exclaimed, astonished.

"Yep," Josephine smiled, all too proud of herself.

"God damn it," Kat shook her head. "I'm so fucking jealous! I wish I could join you!"

Josephine blushed, leaning forward and kissing Kat on the lips, holding her tight while they tongued and pressed their bodies against each other.

"Well, see, that's the thing," Josephine whispered in Kat's ear, "I might need your help.