Journey Into Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She whimpered. Knowing that she disappointed Him so much was a far deeper pain than the spanking she had received.

Kevin begins to gently caress her ass cheeks, and she gently sighs, comforted in knowing this is not a punishment. She wiggles gently in His lap, anticipating the erotic pain she is about to receive.

Chapter Eight

He brings His hand down hard upon her left cheek, and then quickly follows with a swat to the right. She jumps with delight at the sting, enjoying the feel of His hand tenderly caressing her cheeks. She feels His finger slip between her cheeks, pushing the thin fabric aside, and playing gently across her tight little rose bud. She moans softly, and allows her legs to spread a little to increase her accessibility to His hand.

Again, His hand leaves her skin, and smacks down hard upon her left, then right, ass cheeks. She squeals out with pleasure at the warm, sharp pain against her skin. He again caresses her cheeks, and slips His hand quickly between her legs, feeling her warm moisture. He pushes the triangle of fabric out of the way. His fingers slide between her lips, finding her hardened clit. He flicks it quickly and then without warning, He plants two firm swats onto her ass with a resounding slap that echoes throughout the room. She can feel the heat rising from her skin.

His finger finds the opening to her pussy, and He dips two fingers quickly inside, soaking them with her juices, and then slides His middle finger back up to her puckered little asshole. He runs His finger around that bud, and pokes just the tip inside. She gasps, and squeals. He slides His finger in and out of her tight rear hole, wiggling it, and lubricating it with her juices.

His other hand slides up her back and locks into her hair, pulling it back hard and causing her to gasp. At the same time, He pops His finger out of her ass, and brings His hand down fast and hard on both cheeks, two swats on each side. The sting is getting stronger, as she begins to whimper slightly at the pleasurable pain. He quickly reaches between her legs and slams three fingers deep inside her pussy. He pumps her hard and fast, as her juices begin to run down her leg. She moans loudly, afraid she might cum if this continues.

“My goodness baby, you are very wet,” He says.

“Yes Sir, I am very wet for You,” she replies.

“Do you want to cum now?” He asks.

“Oh yes Daddy, may I please cum for You, Sir?” She begs. “Please?”

“Ok baby, cum for me. Cum for Daddy right now.”

She let out a moaning yell, her body shaking in pleasure as she releases her tension, cum covering His hand. He slows His pumping, each movement causing another wave of pleasure. She feels Him slide His fingers out of her pussy, and back up to caress her ass cheeks.

He slides her off of His lap, and pulls her face to His hard, throbbing cock. He quickly releases it from His pants, and places it into her warm awaiting mouth. She closes her lips around Him, and sucks Him deep into her throat. With the excitement of the spanking He just administered combined with her sounds of obvious pleasure, and the feel of her warm mouth, it does not take long before she feels her mouth filled with His hot cum. She swallows as quickly as she can, not wanting to lose any of His precious seed. She looks up into His eyes, and sees the love and pleasure displayed upon His face. She cleans off His cock and then lovingly lays her head on His lap, hugging His legs, and feeling the love T/they share.

Chapter Nine

She feels His hands gently caressing her hair. She feels so completely owned, possessed, by Him. She knows she is His. She feels at ease kneeling at His feet. She knows He will take care of her, love her, and nurture her. She adores Him. She loves Him with everything she is.

Her mind goes back to the first time she knelt before a man. She had been discussing submissiveness with Trenton, and He had told her about the proper way for a slave to kneel to offer her submission. A couple of days later, she felt the need to try it.

She approached Him, as He sat on the sofa in His living room. When she was only about two feet away, she dropped her eyes. She then dropped to her knees before Him, resting her ass on her heels. She parted her knees wide, and laid her hands, palms up, onto her upper thighs. She kept her eyes lowered, half out of respect and half out of fear of seeing the expression in His eyes. She was nervous about whether she had presented herself correctly. He reached out and lifted her chin, raising her eyes to meet His. She saw the pride in His face, and she felt such a sense of pride in herself for presenting herself correctly, and for pleasing Him.

He stood up from His sofa, took her hand, and raised her to her feet. He lifted her in His arms, and carried her off to the bedroom. There, He laid her gently on the bed, and pulled the covers up over her.

He then climbed into bed next to her, kissed her on the forehead, and whispered, “I am quite honored by your submission little one, but I am very tired, and tonight I need to get some sleep.”

He turned out the light, and rolled over to go to sleep. She laid there in the darkness, feeling empty and discarded. A tear slowly slid down her cheek. She felt confused and lost. This was not what she had expected. It was not what she had wanted, not what she had needed. She really needed Him. She needed to confirm her submission to Him. She needed to know that He was pleased with her. She knew of no better way to make these needs known, yet she had been dismissed.

“I love you, baby,” He says, His voice bringing her back fully to the present.

She looks up at Him. “I love You too, Daddy.” She smiles, and relishes the love that radiates from His eyes.

She feels her smile spread throughout her body. He makes her so happy. She can only hope that she makes Him half as happy as He makes her.

Chapter Ten

He pulls her up into His lap, caressing her face, nibbling her ears, and planting little kisses all over her face. The baby girl in her loves this cuddle time. It is when she feels the most safe and secure. She returns His little kisses, and T/their hands began to wander, caressing and exploring.

She feels His fingers on her chin, lifting her face to meet His stare. He brings His lips in close and gently brushes them on hers. He then pulls back, staring deep into her eyes.

“I love you so much, Marcy,” He says.

“I love You too, Kevin.”

She feels His urgency as He presses His lips to hers hard, His tongue parting her lips and snaking into her warm mouth. Her tongue meets His in a frantic dance, as T/they press T/their bodies closer together.

Suddenly, He pulls away from her, helps her off of His lap, and stands. He takes her by the hand, and leads her to the bedroom. She wonders what excitement He has in store for T/them. In the bedroom, He lets go of her hand, and tells her to stand very still. She stares at Him as He steps back to admire her body. She can tell He approves of her new outfit. He smiles, and lifts the baby doll off, fully exposing her breasts. She moans softly as His hands give each breast a gentle squeeze. He then gives a tender kiss to each nipple.

Enjoying the kisses, she barely notices His fingers slide into the waistband of her thong. He slowly lowers it, then lifts first her right leg to slide it off, then the left. He lays the garment on the bed. She feels His hands slide back up the sides of her legs, her hips, her sides, to the sides of her breasts.

He stares into her eyes. “I ought to take you right now. But I’m not. I have bigger plans for you this evening.”

Her eyes widen, wondering what His plans are. He moves over to the drawer beside the bed. She tries to see what He is doing, but He seems to be intentionally blocking her view with His body. When He returns, His hands are empty.

She sighs. “Whatever He was getting, He must have stuck it in His pocket,” she thinks.

He again reaches for her breasts with both hands. She can feel His palms against her nipples as His fingers knead her flesh. He slides His fingers across her skin until her nipples are tight between His fingers. He pinches and rolls them between His thumb and index finger as she feels them harden. He pinches harder, causing her to gasp. A moan escapes her lips as He pulls on them sharply, and releases, letting them bounce back. Glancing down, she can see that her nipples are quite erect from the attention He has been giving them.

She sees Him slide His hand into His pocket.

“I knew it,” she thinks to herself.

When He brings His hand out, she can see the beautiful nipple clamps, weighted with opals, that He had bought her for Christmas last year. She smiles. As He places them onto her nipple, she feels them tighten. But then He stops.

“He usually makes them much tighter,” she thinks to herself.

But He does not tighten them any more. They are just tight enough to keep her nipples erect, but not tight enough to cause the exquisite pain/pleasure He usually provides by using them.

He steps back, admiring His work, and suddenly, He reaches out and gives each nipple a quick flick. She gasps, and then notices the smirk of self-satisfaction on His face.

“What is He up to?” she wonders.

He reaches into His other pocket, and pulls out what appears to be a thong. He lifts her right leg, sliding it into the fabric, and then lifts the left leg for the other side. As He is raising it up her legs, she realizes that this thong is equipped with a butterfly. He positions it directly on her clit, then steps back and reaches into His pocket. She jumps and moans as He turns it on, allows it to run just a moment, vibrating on her clit, and turns it off again. She sees Him smile with satisfaction as He moves towards her closet.

Chapter Eleven

As He rummages through her closet, her mind drifts back to the last time she saw Trenton. He had been packing for a seminar. She was sitting on the bed, trying to talk to Him. T/their conversation had been short and unsatisfying. He finished His packing, and left, with barely a kiss goodbye.

This should not have surprised her. He had not made love to her in over a week. She knew T/they needed to talk about it. But, it could wait until He got back. She knew He would call when He got to the hotel. It was about an 8-hour drive, so she figured she’d hear from Him by dinnertime.

The night went on, and He did not call. She tried to call Him at the hotel, but was told He was not available. She decided He must have gone out, so she went to bed. The next day when He didn’t call, she tried again to reach Him, but again was unsuccessful. She began to worry, so she called His friend Tim. Tim called the hotel, and Trenton answered, assured Him that He was fine, and said that He was getting ready to go to bed. Tim’s call reassured her, but also raised more questions. She tried again to call, but was told He was unavailable.

Now that she knew He was okay, her anger began to boil. He’d probably been there every time she had tried to call. She’d had enough. Over the course of the past couple of weeks, she had begun to notice more and more how arrogant and unyielding He was. And now this? She made up her mind that when He returned, she was going to ask for her release. Her needs were not being met.

On Monday afternoon, she got a letter in the mail. It was from Him, so she eagerly opened it. She could not believe what she was reading. He was releasing her! He claimed that she lacked respect, and would never make a good submissive because she was too strong willed. She kept requiring things of Him that He was not willing to give.

She remembers being more angry than upset. But, at least it was over. She knew it was for the best. T/they were obviously not right for each O/other, and now she was free to find the One who was right for her.

She smiles, watching Kevin pull clothing out of her closet. She knows that is exactly what happened. She feels so blessed to have found the One who so totally completes her.

Chapter Twelve

He pulls out two garments, and lays them on the bed. He moves to her, looking deep into her eyes.

“I want you to put these on, along with your black stilettos. Nothing else. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Sir,” she replies.

“Good girl.” He kisses her nose, and walks out of the room.

She looks at the clothing on the bed - a baby blue silk blouse, and a short denim skirt. She slips the blouse over her shoulders, and begins to button it. The fabric is cool and smooth, feeling quite sensual against her skin. She glances in the mirror and notices how it clings to her body, her erect nipples so obvious beneath the cloth.

She ponders putting on a bra, but He specifically said “nothing else”, so she does not. She slips the skirt up her legs, carefully tucking the blouse into the waistband. She zips the side, and notices how tightly it clings to her hips. She must remember not to bend over, and she will have to sit very carefully tonight, as it is also very short.

She finds her stilettos, the ones she knows He likes. The heels are 6 inches, and they help to bridge the gap in their height difference. But, she knows, it is not the height He likes about them, it is the way they make the muscles in her calves stand out.

She checks herself in the mirror, brushes through her hair, applies a little lip gloss, and decides she is ready to present herself to Him.

The fabric of the blouse rustles as she walks, supplying constant stimulation to her nipples. When she reaches the living room, she sees Him watching the weather report on TV, probably to see what to expect for work next week.

She moves through the doorway. “Daddy?” she questions.

He doesn’t turn. “Yes, baby?” He replies.

“I’m ready, Daddy. I have dressed as You requested.”

“Good girl”, He says. He turns to look at her. “You look beautiful, baby.”

She smiles. “Thank You, Daddy.”

Chapter Thirteen

She loves knowing that He finds her appealing. He takes her by the hand, and leads her to the car. She asks where T/they are going, and He tells her she will have to wait. He turns on the radio, and the music fills the enclosure of the car. She smiles, recognizing this tune.

She had attended a small gathering with friends. Kevin had been there. T/they spoke in passing, but had not had any real conversations during the evening. An open microphone was set up, and P/people began playing music and singing. When this song started, Kevin had asked her to dance.

As the music played, T/they pressed T/their bodies together, feeling the music, and swaying to the beat. She raised her hands above her head, lengthening and slenderizing her body, and He ran His hands up her sides, gently brushing the sides of her breasts. He moved behind her, and pressed Himself against her back. She reached behind her, and wrapped her arms around the back of His neck. His hands roamed down her tummy, caressing her torso as she pressed back against Him hard, swaying to the beat of the music.

She turned around, finding herself pressed firmly against His firm body. He held her by the hips as she shimmied and leaned back, pressing harder against His pelvis. She could feel Him growing hard from the sensations she was providing with her body. She stood upright, and He brought His face down close to hers. T/they stared into each O/other’s eyes as T/they ground T/their bodies together on the dance floor.

She could feel the chemistry between T/them, and could feel herself getting moist. She wrapped her arms around His back, and risked a quick grab of His ass, pulling Him tighter to her. She softly moaned at the feel of His tight firm ass. He returned the feel, cupping her ass, and giving it a squeeze. T/they were totally absorbed in the music, and the feel of each O/other’s bodies moving as one.

Her hands roamed all over His body, as she felt His roaming over hers. She could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter as she continued to grind against His upper thigh. In response, He ground His stiffening cock against her tummy. The music carried T/them away, as T/they celebrated the amazing height of T/their physical stimulation. T/they could both feel how this evening would end.

When the song concluded, He took her hand and led her to His car. T/they were totally oblivious to the stares of the O/others at the gathering, T/their only focus was on each O/other. He did not have to ask, and she did not have to speak. He took her back to His home, and T/they made passionate love.

Many would have described T/their lovemaking as “vanilla” that night. But, it was exactly what she needed, and He didn’t seem to have any complaints. Besides, she felt T/they would have lots of time to experiment with BDSM activities as T/they got to know O/one another better.

He pulls up in front of the theatre. It is showing a movie she has wanted to see since it was first released. She looks at Him and smiles. He spoils her so much. She loves Him so deeply.

Chapter Fourteen

He moves around and opens the door for her. As she steps out, He takes her arm and leads her into the theatre. She tries to nonchalantly cover her obviously hardened nipples, but He gives her a glare, and she knows that she mustn’t.

He purchases T/their tickets, and gets into the line at the concession stand. She glances around the room, admiring the movie posters, and watching the people come and go. Suddenly, she feels a quite focused, very intense buzzing sensation against her clit. She jumps a little, and gasps, then looks at Him, with an evil grin on His face. The buzzing stops as suddenly as it started.

His face goes blank, as if nothing had ever happened. She giggles to herself, and grabs tight to His arm, giving Him a firm hug. He leans down, and kisses her on the top of her head. She looks up at Him and smiles.

He orders two large drinks, and a jumbo popcorn. He hands her one of the cold beverages, and a large stack of napkins. He holds His arm out for her as He carries the other drink and the large tub. T/they enter the theatre, and He selects a seat about ten rows from the front, dead center.

He helps her remove her sweater as T/they settle into T/their seats. As the lights dim, she snuggles close to Him, staring up at the screen. She feels His arm lift and slide across her shoulders, pulling her closer. He holds the tub of popcorn in His lap. She reaches over and takes a handful, placing one kernel at a time into her mouth, and never taking her eyes off the screen before her. She reaches for another handful, but her hand instead contacts the bulge in His pants. She looks over at Him. He is grinning evilly, holding the popcorn to His side. She giggles and gives His cock a firm squeeze. He kisses her forehead, and returns the tub of popcorn to His lap.

She thinks how ornery He is. She had always been told that Daddy/Dom’s had to be a little bit bratty Themselves to appreciate a brat/babygirl. She knew this was true with Him.

Chapter Fifteen

She takes some popcorn, and tosses it at Him. He laughs, and tosses some back at her. She giggles, and grins with delight at having found the One who can play with her, as well as lead her and guide her. Her own, very special Daddy/Dom. She smiles, remembering how quickly He had realized His position as a Daddy/Dom.

He had explained to her that He knew He was Dominant, and just assumed that meant He was a Master, in search of a submissive or a slave. She directed Him to a couple of articles that Trenton had shown to her, and explained how He had helped her identify herself as a brat/babygirl.

He was so excited. He identified fully with the descriptions provided of what a Daddy/Dom is, what They need in a submissive, and how They complete Their brat/babygirl. She could tell that He took great pride in being her Daddy/Dom. So much so, that He asked her to begin calling Him Daddy. She liked calling Him Daddy. It made her feel like she was truly His babygirl. It also provided enough authority to keep her reminded that she does have to answer to Him, and her actions do reflect on Him.