Journey Into Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

T/they spent hours together, sharing information, studying websites, discussing their feelings, expectations, needs, and hopes. T/they shared everything. T/they began T/their journey together from the very basics, learning to understand T/themselves, and T/their roles.

T/they established early on that she would not be collared. She was not a slave. There would be more to T/their relationship than just the Domination/submission aspect. T/they would be lovers, friends, partners, Dom/sub, Daddy/Dom/brat/babygirl, and some day, hopefully, husband and wife.

The feel of the buzzing between her legs, brings her out of her revelry. She jolts straight up, and looks at Him. He just continues to stare at the screen.

Chapter Sixteen

The buzzing gets more intense, yet He does not shut it off. She tries to sit still, but finds herself squirming, looking around at the other patrons, hoping no one notices her wiggling. She reaches for more popcorn, but again finds her hand on His bulge. He quickly covers her hand with her sweater, and squeezes her hand around His hardening cock.

He leans close to her ear and whispers, “Take it out. I want You to make me cum, right here, right now.”

She fumbles to unzip His Dockers and replies, “Yes, Sir.”

She frees Him, and begins to slowly but firmly stroke His hardness. She turns to look at Him, but He nods with His head for her to continue watching the movie. As she turns back to the screen, the buzzing stops. She continues to stroke His shaft, and run her fingers over His head.

She begins to milk His cock, squeezing firmly as she strokes up towards the head, and relaxing some as she strokes back down towards His balls. All the while, twisting her wrist, trying to provide some variety of sensation for Him.

She sneaks a peek at Him, and sees that His eyes are closed. She senses Him tensing. He leans towards her again. “I want to cum in your mouth.”

She turns to look at Him, but He simply nods towards His cock, and gently lifts the sweater. She gives Him one last questioning look, then leans over and takes Him into her mouth.

She loves the way He feels and tastes. She runs her tongue all over, and continues the milking motion with her lips. Taking Him all the way in, then pulling almost all the way off of Him. She feels His hands press the back of her head, and she holds Him deep in her throat. She feels His hot cum bounce off the back of her throat, and fill her mouth.

She continues to lick His shaft, swallowing every drop of His seed. When His spasms finally cease and He relaxes, she slides her lips off of His cock, kisses the tip, and begins to sit up. She sees an old man sitting across the isle from T/them, stroking himself. She motions with her head for Kevin to turn and look.

She says, “Oh my God, what should W/we do?”

He strokes her hair and says, “You just let Me worry about that.”

Chapter Seventeen

“You just let Me worry about that.”

She remembers the first time she heard Him say those words to her. It was the first time Kevin had taken her into sub space. It had been a little different than it had been with Trenton. Kevin hadn’t even needed to use physical touch.

T/they had been discussing a concern she had, and He simply said, “You just let Me worry about that.”

She had stopped dead still, and could only reply “Yes, Sir.” And she knew He would take care of it.

She knew He had control of the situation, and of her. What an immense amount of trust that required. But, she knew she trusted Him with every aspect of her life. In fact, she trusted Him with her very life.

The first time He took her by the hair, she could not believe the depth of her surrender. Adding that physical control took her so deep into sub space, that she felt totally free. Free to just experience whatever He had planned for T/them. She knew it would be not only pleasurable for T/them both, but also would help her grow as a woman, and as a submissive. His submissive.

Of course He still used the touch, and she definitely responded to it. But He also had a tone, even a look, which told her that she belonged to Him, and she had better do what He required.

Moments later, an usher strolled down the aisle, stopping right next to the old man. He still had his cock out, and the usher said something to him. He put it back into his pants, and the usher escorted him out of the theatre.

She looks up at Him, and He winks. “Told ya Daddy would take care of it.”

She turns her attention back to the screen, still wondering how He did that. She knows it doesn’t matter how He did it. He always takes care of things. He’s always there to take care of her. She smiles, and settles in to enjoy the rest of the movie.

Chapter 18

When the lights come up at the end of the movie, she can feel the tears still dripping down her cheeks. He takes a napkin and gently wipes them away, kissing her gently and reassuring her. He slips her sweater back over her shoulders, and escorts her back to the car.

He drives towards the house, but stops at a café, suggesting they go in for a quick cup of coffee. She nods in agreement. Before He shuts off the ignition, she again feels the buzzing start against her clit. Shocked, She looks at Him, but says nothing as He turns off the car and comes around to open her door. He puts out His arm to lead her inside.

Just inside the door, He whispers to her, “I want you to cum for me. You have until the waiter brings O/our coffee. It won’t take long.”

She looks at Him in shock, but His look tells her He is serious.

She begins to squeeze her muscles together, attempting to increase the stimulation to her pussy and clit. She asks Him if she can go to the bathroom. He looks at her disapprovingly.

“No baby, you must stay with Me, in the open dining room.”

She follows Him, as He follows the waiter to the booth where T/they may sit.

He motions for her to enter the booth first. He slides in, semi-blocking her from the peering eyes of the other patrons. He looks into her eyes, then down to her pussy.

“You’d better get busy,” He states with a grin.

She drops her hands down into her lap, and slips her left hand up inside her skirt. She pushes the fabric aside, and slides two fingers inside her wet pussy. She begins to pump her fingers in and out, trying not to allow her upper arm to move. She uses her thumb to press the butterfly hard against her clit. She doesn’t even notice the waiter arriving to take T/their order.

She can’t help but notice that the waiter is quite aware of what she is doing. As a result, she just smiles and continues. She tries to find a normal voice to place her order, but it still comes out raspy and breathy. When the waiter walks away, Kevin grins.

“Did you see the hard-on you gave him, baby?” He whispers to her.

She increases the pace of her thrusting, knowing that it won’t take long for the waiter to return. She feels her orgasm building and grabs His arm to stifle her scream as she cums hard, shaking and shuddering. The butterfly keeps her peaked and causes her to cum again and again.

He turns off the butterfly, leans in and kisses her gently. “Very good, baby. You did it. I knew you could.”

She smiles, still tingling from her orgasm, her heart celebrating the fact that she was able to please Him.

The waiter arrives with T/their coffee, and she just smiles and winks, then takes her left finger and slides it into her mouth, sucking and moaning, giving him quite a show. Kevin just smiles and shakes His head, thinking to Himself, “She can be so ornery.”

Chapter Nineteen

She sees Him shaking His head, and she worries that she has gone too far in teasing the waiter. She looks to Him, but he just smiles. She is so relieved. She hates when she disappoints Him.

She recalls the one time she truly disappointed Kevin, and He had been forced to punish her. He required her to write about how she thought He felt about what had happened. Her remorse at disappointing Him was beyond anything she ever wanted to experience again. Just trying to imagine how disappointed He must have been had been enough to make her never want to disappoint Him again.

Since then, she has tried to do everything to please Him, and to avoid anything that might displease Him. She knows she has become more respectful, but that brat in her still likes to come out and play once in a while. She is so glad that He has the sense of humor and good spirit to play with her, and not take offense.

They finish their coffee and He whispers to her, “Remove your thong.”

She looks at Him, somewhat puzzled, but reaches into her skirt, and lowers her thong. She removes it, and holds it in her lap.

“Now remove the butterfly, and hand them both to me.”

She does as instructed, and He places the butterfly in His pocket. As they stand to leave, He drops the thong on the table as a tip for the waiter. She looks at Him, shocked, and T/they giggle and leave the restaurant, hurrying to the car.

Chapter Twenty

T/they hurry home, giggling all the way, talking about the look on the waiter’s face, and wondering what he thought when he found her thong. He reaches over and caresses her hair, and she feels the tenderness in His touch.

“Daddy?” she asks questioningly.

“Yes, baby?”

“Can I serve You dessert when W/we get home?”

“I’d like that, baby,” He replies.

She giggles, planning her dessert for Him. He opens the door for her when T/they get home, and she asks Him where He would like His dessert served.

“The bedroom will be perfect, baby.”

He leaves to make His way down the hall, and she begins to prepare His dessert.

She carefully removes her blouse, and her skirt, leaving only her stiletto heels and nipple clamps. She took some items out of the cabinets. Honey, peanut butter, and chocolate chips. She finds an unsharpened pencil, dips it in the honey, and begins to place spots across her chest and down her tummy and upper thighs, making a tribal looking design.

She then places a chocolate chip on each sticky spot. She uses a butter knife to fill it all in with peanut butter. She puts her supplies away, and slips into the bathroom to check out her work in the mirror.

She slides a couple of the chips into better position, cleans up a smudge of peanut butter, and decides that it looks pretty good. She remembers one other thing and rushes back to the kitchen, grabbing a can of Redi-Whip. She approaches the door.

“Close Your eyes,” she says.

She slips into the bedroom and lies down on her back on the bed.

“Ok, You can open them. Dessert is served.”

She sees the surprise on His face as He opens His eyes and sees her lying there, decorated with chocolate and peanut butter. She hands Him the whipped cream.

“In case You need some toppings.”

He sits next to her on the bed, examining the work she has done to prepare this snack for Him. He leans in and kisses her full on the lips, then begins to slowly eat the chips off of her body, licking and sucking the honey and peanut butter as He goes. Occasionally, he adds a touch of whipped cream. She thrills at the touch of His lips and tongue on her skin as He makes His way down her body.

She tenses as His kisses reach her inner thighs. She wonders what He will do when He runs out of chips to eat. She doesn’t have long to wait to find out. He kisses her gently on her mound, and sits up beside her on the bed.

“Thank you, baby, that was a wonderful dessert.”

Chapter Twenty-One

She shifts quickly on the bed, kneeling and lying forward across her legs, her arms stretched out in front of her. She could sense the changes coming over the both of T/them. She does not present herself to Him in this way often, only when she is feeling extremely submissive.

She smiles as she recalls the first time she had presented herself to Kevin. He had instinctively known exactly what she needed. Her entrance into sub space also took Him into Dom space. He disappeared for a moment, and returned with a large collar. He placed it around her neck, and she discovered that it held her head high, pressing up against her chin, and immobilized her neck. She could not turn her head, but had to stare straight forward. He called it a posture collar.

He took her hand, and led Her to a metal frame, where He bound her wrists to the top corners, and her ankles to the bottom corners. He looked into her eyes and kissed her softly.

“I love you, baby.” He blindfolded her, and gently caressed up and down her legs, stopping to give each cheek a firm squeeze. “You look so beautiful spread eagle like that. Just imagine all the things I could do to you right now.”

She felt just a tinge of fear, but she trusted Him, and ultimately she knew He would not really harm her.

She felt His hands leave her body, and heard Him rummaging through a drawer. She wondered what to expect next, the anticipation raising her adrenaline level. Next she felt soft fabric running down her back.

“What was that?” she wondered, but she did not ask.

The cloth caressed her skin, down her back, and across her butt.

“Does that feel good to you, slut?”

“Yes, Sir.”

He began to swing it harder against her skin, and she came to realize it was a flogger. “Today you will call Me Master. Today, you are My slave.”

“Yes, Master,” she responded.

He crisscrossed the tails across her back, each leaving a slight sting on the skin as it licked. She moaned in pleasure, trying to anticipate where the next strike would fall.

She felt the licks come faster and faster, almost on top of each other, as He spun the flogger and ran it up and down the backs of her thighs.

“You do like that, don’t you my little slut?”

He ran it across her ass cheeks, and up her back.

“Yes Master, Your little slut likes it very much.”

He moved around in front of her, kissed her nose, and said, “I love you so much baby, you are doing so good.”

His gentle words did so much to reassure her, and ease her fears. Making it possible for her to relax and enjoy. Then He gently tapped her pussy with the soft suede tails. He gave each breast a gentle swat, and then she felt nothing.

About a minute passed, in silence and darkness. She strained to hear or feel any clue as to what He might be doing. That minute felt like hours. Finally, she felt Him attach a belt securely around her waist.

“Whose slut are you?” He asked.

“I am Your slut, Sir,” she replied.

“Your slut what?”

“Your slut, Master,” she corrected.

She felt the sides pulled taught, and wondered where He had tied them. He released her left wrist, and she shook it free. He then released her right wrist. She shook it free as well. She realized now that the waist belt had been secured above her, keeping her upright.

“Oh baby, you are doing great. I love you so much.”

He then recaptured her left wrist, bent her over at the waist, and secured the wrist to her ankle. He repeated this with her right wrist. She could feel herself totally folded in half, and held up by the waist belt.

His hands left her, and she wondered what He had planned for her. She knew it would be pleasurable, for T/them both. She knew He would do nothing to harm her. She could hear Him behind her. He grabbed her by the waist, and in one motion, He buried His cock deep inside her pussy. She moaned with pleasure as He ground against her.

“Yes,” He said, “My pussy is so wet for her Master isn’t it?”

“Yes Master, Your pussy is very wet for You.”

“Good,” He said.

He held tight to her hips, and pulled almost all the way out, then slammed deep into her pussy again. His thrusts became faster and deeper. She could barely move all bent over like this, as He continued to fuck her hard and fast.

“You want to cum don’t you, my slut.”

“Yes Master, please may I cum?” she begged.

“You may cum when I do, and not before,” He said.

A few more good thrusts, and He slammed deep into her. “Cum now, my slut,” He screamed.

With that, she felt His cum fill her hot pussy. This pushed her over the edge, and she began to shake as her body was wracked in orgasm. He held himself inside her for a few moments, allowing her to milk His cock with her muscles.

He pulled out of her, moved back in front of her and released her wrists. He then released her ankles. Taking her firmly by the waist, He released the waist belt, and allowed her to fall against Him. She felt such comfort in His arms. He lifted her, and carried her to the bed, laying her down gently. He then laid down next to her, caressing her hair.

“You did so good, baby,” He said. “I love you so much.”

She smiled at Him. “I love You too Sir, very very much.”

She silently celebrated the knowledge that she had found a Master who could sense, know, and fulfill her needs and desires, while fulfilling His own.

She is startled to feel the silk scarf tighten around her wrists. He then pulls her arms tight above her head, swings her around, and ties them firmly to the head of the bed. She feels His strength, and His control, and she knows she belongs to Him, and her entire reason for being is to please Him.

Chapter Twenty-Two

She feels Him tie scarves around Her ankles, spread her legs wide, and secure them to the foot posts. He places a belt around her waist, and instructs her to lift her ass high in the air, up on her knees. She does this, and feels her arms stretched. He ties rope to each side of the waist belt, and secures the ropes to a hook in the ceiling.

She tests the ropes, finding them secure. She cannot lie down flat, nor scoot forward or backward. Her arms and legs are securely immobile by the scarves tied to the bed. He reaches beneath her, and hangs small weights to her nipple clamps, pulling them firmly downward. He then tightens them, causing her to whimper some at the intense pressure they now provide.

She feels Him move behind her, between her widely spread legs. She knows she is very exposed to Him, and that He can use her in any way that He desires. She feels Him run His hands up the backs of her thighs, and across her ass. She hears a buzzing sound, and feels a hard coldness press between her pussy lips. He runs it up and down, between her hole, and her clit, barely sliding it inside her with each stroke.

She moans softly as He begins to slide it further inside her, pulling it back, and sliding it in further still. He pulls the vibrator completely out of her, and glides it up to her tight little rosebud asshole. She feels the tip of it press hard against her. She relaxes, and whelps softly as the head pops in. He pulls it back out, and slides it back into her pussy, causing her to moan loader with the pleasure she is receiving.

“You like being fucked in the ass, don’t you my little slut?”

“Yes Sir, I love to have my ass stretched and filled.”

He gives her several quick deep thrusts, then pulls out and slips it back into her tight ass. It slides in much easier this time, so she feels Him press it in further. He gives her several quick thrusts with the vibrator in her ass, then pulls it back out, and slams it deep into her pussy. She moans loudly at the feel of her pussy being filled by the hard, buzzing vibrator.

She feels Him shift on the bed, and then feels the head of His cock press against her somewhat relaxed asshole. He slips the head inside, causing her to whimper slightly. He gives a few short strokes, and then presses Himself deep inside her rear hole. She squeals with delight at having both of her holes full. He lets out a moan, holding Himself deep inside her a few moments, to let her adjust, then begins to slowly pump His hard cock in and out of her hot ass. She tries to squirm, but she can’t move. She feels Him reach down and slowly pump the vibrator in and out of her pussy in unison with His cock.