Journey Into Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“You’re doing great baby.”

Her head thrashes as she is taken higher and higher. His thrusts become faster and more urgent. He slams the vibrator deeper and harder, as He rams His cock into her ass. She feels His hands on her hips as he pulls her onto Him hard, abandoning the vibe. She feels herself ready to cum, but knows she must wait for Him. She can feel Him tensing, and knows He must be close.

He rams into Her as deep as He can, and holds Himself there, yelling out, “Oh, baby!” as He begins to shoot His cum deep inside her ass.

She releases. “Oh my God, yes, Daddy!” she yells as her body spasms with pleasure.

Their mutual orgasm lasts for a good 2 minutes. He reaches beneath her and releases the nipple clamps, then pulls the quick release on her waist belt, allowing her to collapse on the bed, as He collapses on top of her.

Chapter Twenty-Three

She lies flat on her stomach, feeling His heart race as He lies on top of her. She watches as He reaches up and releases Her wrists. She feels Him glide off of her, and feels her ankles being released. She rolls onto her side, as He scoots up next to her, taking her tight in His arms.

She snuggles up close, allowing her eyes to close as she feels His warmth and protection. She never feels as safe and secure as when she is in His arms. She feels His fingers gently caressing her cheek. She opens her eyes to find Him staring at her.

“I love you so much, Marcy.”

She smiles. “I love You too, Kevin. Very, very much.”

He kisses her gently and presses her head down upon His chest. She smiles as she listens to His heart beating. She can feel her heart fall right into sync with His. His breathing becomes shallow, and she knows that He has fallen asleep. She smiles, closes her own eyes, and drifts off to sleep, comfortable in the knowledge that her development has just begun and she is right where she belongs.