All Comments on 'Journey of Our FLM Ch. 01'

by Marriedkinkylife

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
bitch cunt

can talk with out given pain leave the cunt..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome!

Great start! Please ignore the haters and thanks for sharing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I agree that it is a great start to your story and I look forward to reading more. Please ignore the "haters" and continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a moronic idea

No man in his sane mind would allow himself such humiliation. For what? An aged dried up snatch? Unrealistic.

NEXT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow Simply Amazing

Best dialogues in a FLM type of story. So erotic and kinky.

I hope she cuckolds him next.

Can’t wait for chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not the best way to start an FLR

This is already abusive. You write well, but if it goes cuck this will be a POS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5! HEY ANNONY

YOU ARE A POS!!!!!

RKreaderRKreaderabout 6 years ago
Brutal

Can't believe there is any love from his wife after such a brutal, savage beating. Nothing but lust for power, along with pent up anger.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good writing

A good start. I like it very much so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Can you spell emasculation?

What a load of crap. There are better ways to communicate one’s insatisfaction.

Just leave the idiot instead of turning him into a milquist wimp.

luv2read69luv2read69about 6 years ago
A great start

I really enjoyed chapter 1. I look forward to chapter 2. I am also a manager and my wife does spank me once in a while. Not as much as i would like or hard enough. I would love to give up control to her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You like to ride on the ege...? of the potty ege...?!

Hope you and your wifey are in a 69 position when you are taking a crap

Bon Appetit

falcon29falcon29over 5 years ago
Power

When my wife and I were first becoming intimate, she told me one night that she liked being spanked. Until then (I was 53, she eleven years younger), I had consigned adult spankings to the shadowy world of effeminate Brits and visits to a dominatrix.

I tried it and she said I was pretty good. After that, I decided I liked spanking her. A few weeks went by and she offered to spank me. Well, fair is fair, right? So I bent for her hand. About three swats in, I jumped up and told her to stop. It just hurt! Why would she enjoy it? I wondered.

Finally, wanting to understand her better, I gritted my teeth and told her to do it. That time I let her go on. At first my reaction was the same, but I held on and let her continue. That was when my understanding of the pain/pleasure balance and the emotional value of surrendering control truly began.

We've never gone down the route this story takes, and now we're older and all that sexy play is behind us, unfortunately. Either of us could call a halt if we needed to at any time. Yet I can still recall how it felt, knowing I was not in control and nothing that happened was my responsibility. These people are harsh about it, though, not playful and loving. I only asked her to spank me once after that, deciding I liked it better to have her twist around to suck me off while I applied the strap or paddle to her beautiful, jiggly butt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The story should be in the Fetish category.

Humiliation and pain are cruel, and people who find it erotic are mentally dysfunctional.

Have a great fucked up life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

If you have never given over power, you simply have never lived!

One will do things so easily as it's not your wants but Her's..

Being exposed to a friend or friends not your choice or decision.

Being obedient a wonderous life..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Married 8 years and she only tells hm NOW how she wants to be eaten???????!!!!!!

The only one dumber than husband is wifey!

Divorce is the only sensible option now! Wife is no longer loving, she is a pent-up Fury exploding, due to her foolishness in not tellng him what she wants and needs! There is no love left in her, only hatred.

Early next morning, get up, go to his lawyer if he has one on retainer, and have pictures of his cock and ass taken by a professional photographer, then down to some big box or hardware store selling industrial tools for a bolt cutter or an End/Diagonal Cutting Pliers to snip off that foolish cage.

Then with his lawyer's assistance, execute an affidavit (properly notarized by one of the lawyer's staff (or the lawyer)) outlining in great detail the crimes wifey and her "friend" have committed. I see common law assault and battery, assault with intent to inflict grevious bodily harm (a gross misdemeanor or felony in most states) by both wifey's friend and wifey in the beating to his buttocks (it passed well beyond what civilized human beings would call a spanking), sexual assault by wifey's friend in masterbating him, and sexual assault in wifey's friend affixing the cock cage to name a few. If he doesn't have a lawyer handy, then down to the police station by himself.

If I were still practicing law (I retired 8 years ago), i could probably come up with several more criminal offenses, but no one is paying me to do any legal resarch, and this is all off the top of my head on a late Friday evening after my nightly carafe of red wine, so I'm not at the top of my game.

Sure the police report and any investgation will embarrass him, but it should hurt the two miserable Harpies more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
*1

Pure shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Abuse is abuse.

Basing a relationship on A's ability to abuse B is the same attitude of a wife beater.

This writer is damaged and bent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
5 stars

Humiliation and pain are not cruel if the recipient enjoys the experience. My Wife humiliates me in front of friends, family and work colleagues; spanks me; fucks me with a strapon; makes me wear panties; and cuckolds me and the truth is that I adore every moment and love her even more as a consequence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
And after she abused his trust and body he

And after she abused his trust and body, he left her and took everything. She was lucky he didnt beat her to death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Start

I would have liked him to enter the journey of power exchange in a more informed state but good dialogue and character development.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great writing

Great good start with lots of potential. Smooth and easy to read writing style. Some FLRs start slow and some start fast. She was at the end of her rope and wanted to try and save it. She should be praised for her efforts! The characters are very believable as evidenced by the morons critizing the 'abuse' or the Woman. It' an effing Femdom story on a erotic web site. Don't like it, just leave. Please continue this beautiful story and consider the criticism compliments as well. ; )

maddictmaddictover 2 years ago

Crazy, your crazy like a fox.

OK tell me, what's your end game

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 2 years ago

There is a movie title that describes this story: “Dumb and Dumber.” The solution for marital problems arising from an empty nest situation is counseling, not abuse and female domination. His masturbation is likely due to her diminished sex drive, which causes him to take matters into “his own hands.” He is working hard for both of them. Has she ever complained previously that she wants more time/attention? Were I the male protagonist is this story, I would go to the police once free, to document what wifey has done, then see an attorney, then get the cock cage removed. She says she loves him but we don’t torture or hurt the partner we love. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There is nothing loving in this.

The premise that she sat in silence for years, wallowing in frustration, is unrealistic. Either she would have said something and they did or didn't work it out, or they would have divorced. The "stay for the kids" option only works to a point. That said, I recognize that this is fiction.

If it's based in reality, I think we're being lied to, or the couple is in major trouble.

Cass's actions are in no way based in love, but I do believe they are rooted in her pleasure. I think a likelier motivation is she wants to punish him, if her talk about sexual and marital frustration is true.

Fran is a manipulative woman, interfering in a marriage, especially since it was done without Andy's approval. In a relationship, both sides have to agree to counseling and guidance, and Andy wasn't given that.

I regard this as a exercise in fantasy, and if you had "finished" the story, it would have ended in tragedy.

trisetristrisetrisover 1 year ago

Hi not sure about the reader below but I loved the story, I love stories with manipulative women!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No love, no respect, no honour, just a frustrated 50 year old whose had her husband provide and care for her for 28 years and decides to pay him back by beating, abusing and humiliating him in front of another woman. He should get dressed and visit the ER to have the assault recorded. Involve the police and see a divorce lawyer as soon as possible. Take out a restraining order immediately. No more simping, no more kowtowing to the misandrist bitch.

I know it’s a story but this self perpetuating myth is what is wrong with society. A bunch of self entitled women, thinking that the world owes them. If you have a problem in your marriage, talk about it, see a marriage counselor or just file for divorce. What you don’t do, is abuse your partner and beat him in front of some random woman you’ve just met in a coffee shop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One thing and one thing only, he turned took the paddle out of her hand, held it up to each of them and said if you ever step into my shadow you won't live to regret it. Just once I want a writer to have a man stand up and just say no.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My problem with this story, although an enjoyable tale, is the intensity of the initial punishment, especially on an

older, out of shape guy. For story purposes, it was great. For having art be imitated in life, it is kind of concerning.

Maybe I'm worrying needlessly. I also do not understand those who criticize the story, knowing in advance what

the subject matter is, then complaining about it. If it doesn't float your boat, don't read it. There are plenty of stories that do not pique my interest but they do provide fantasy for others. Some stuff I find erotic even though

I wouldn't want to experience it in reality. It is diversion, people.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

LlIKE the last comment !

He was 50+, 30 lbs overweight, sedentary worker,. There would have been a serious risk of heart attack or stroke leading to paralysis.

She could have been much more explicit in telling him how to please her BEFORE getting so frustatrared. That was the time to find out wheter he cared about her. That he did care was evident in his reaction to exents.

Time for " the talk " comes BEFORE invasion !

But I guess she would have been trying for months / years and he did not think she was serious. He had built a wall around himself that could only be demolished by shock tactics.

However it turned out he needed to learn to co-operate with his wife.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Awful.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I loved it. It was a great femdom story.

RosejaRoseja2 months ago

Wow what a great story. More wife's need to take control. My questions are Fran should known what size cage Cass should have purchased and Andy should have been humiliated by the way Cass taught him how to eat her to the best orgasm she ever had by him.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Horrific.

Divorce time. I bet she eventually cuckolds him, humiliates him, pegs him, and in general acts like she loves him while continuing to tear him down.

“Loving wife femdom” is bullshit, just like maledom is.

If wifey couldn’t be bothered to talk to hubby about being happy in all that time, why didn’t she divorce him? She wants revenge, and he’s stupid/shocked enough to go along.

But that’s if there was a decent dose of reality in this blathering.

This is crap.

WoodencavWoodencavabout 6 hours ago

Not my scene, I won’t be reading anymore chapters. ⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarriedkinkylife@Marriedkinkylife
832 Followers
My wife and I have been together for over 30 years. We have explored various areas of kink over the past ten years, including wife-sharing, swapping, cuckolding and female domination. Many of the stories are loosely based on our life. Others are just kinky fantasies and int...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES