Journey of Our FLM Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cass then spoke, "This next part is what I've been trying to prepare myself for, which is why Fran is here. I've read a lot on spanking and while I think it is the right thing to do, I've never done this before. Fran gave me tips on what worked and what hasn't with her husband and when I asked if she would show me, she agreed. So, Fran will be teaching me how to spank you. Do you have any questions before we get started?"

"Cass, I agreed to this because I thought it was going to be the two of us, not someone else watching. You don't have a problem with another woman looking at me naked?"

"Andy, don't kid yourself, you aren't in the best shape anymore and women seeing a man naked isn't as arousing as you guys gawking over naked women. Besides, you standing there with your shriveled up penis all caged up is a reminder of the power exchange. The punishment I spoke of will include all kinds of things, which does include spanking and humiliation. I had not considered having you exposed to someone else like this before, but I see it does have a powerful effect and something I'll keep in mind going forward."

Fran then spoke up, "Andy, Cass is right. I've had my husband locked for several years now and make him walk around the house naked while he is caged. It reinforces my power over him. So, I've seen it all before. And while I've never exposed him to someone else, at least here in our community, I may invite Cass over the next time I punish Warren, seeing how you are blushing right now. Besides, who do you think put that cage on you anyway? Cass didn't know how to do it, so I did it for her, showing her how."

She looked at me with a smirk, then said, "I also watched her masturbate you, and you are a naughty boy. You did masturbate in the shower, as evidenced by the clear emission. A hand job like Cass gave you should have lasted no longer than 5 minutes, not 20. But it's okay, you will be adequately punished."

What? I couldn't believe it, Cass had let another woman watch her masturbate me? 20 minutes? What the fuck? This is humiliating! Just as I was starting to get mad as all this set in, Cass told me to turn around, put my knees on the chair and lean over. There was an edge in her voice, I'm not sure if it was frustration, anger, the wine, or all the above, but I knew I'd better move.

I turned around, got on my knees and leaned over the chair. My ass on prime display. Fran came over to me and told me to grab the bottom of the chair on the other side and not to move. If I put my hands over my butt, she would smack them, and it could break a finger.

Fran and Cass talked for a moment about where to place strikes and how the skin will change several shades as we proceed. It was almost clinical. They took their time, which only added to the humiliation. Cass then asked her something about the paddle she had and she said she had it made.

"I will get you the information of the guy who made it for me. It's walnut."

Just before she started, Cass asked if I had any more questions. "Yes, how many licks will I get?"

"That is an excellent question Andy" said Fran, "but the answer is one you will not like. You see, if you knew how many licks you would get, it would be a game to you. You would do your best to outlast the count, and then you win. Now, this lifestyle is very much a game, a sexual mind-fuck. You will have to experience it to understand. However, it must be designed for an equal playing field, which is why chastity and discipline are introduced. For this to work, you truly have to submit and relinquish your control."

She continued, "So, the answer is really up to you. But the reason I'm here is that I've learned that begging and crying, and you WILL be crying, can be exaggerated, and punishment is often ended too soon. Once I figured this out, Warren's punishments became quite longer and MUCH more painful. However, I don't have to punish him nearly as often now. I've only had to punish him once since, and that was two years ago when I figured this out."

"Now let's begin"

SMACK!

FUCK!!!!! That hurt! I wasn't expecting that, but okay, this will be over soon.

SMACK!

Again, and again, and again.

She would give two to five smacks in succession. Then, would pause about 15 seconds, walking around me, like a predator stalking its prey.

Then, SMACK!

Each one had same amount of force, and seemed to be placed in a pattern. One on the upper left cheek, then lower right, lower left, upper right and so on. Occasionally, she would even rub my bare ass with her hand, like she was appreciating her handiwork. A few times, and I don't recall how many, she would also grab my balls, squeezing them, adding to the pain and humiliation.

I don't know how long I was there, but lost count after about 50 strikes, and began crying. And I mean like a little boy, to the point I was trying to catch my breath as the strikes kept coming. I was begging for her to stop, shaking from side to side.

Another round. More stalking. Then it stopped.

Fran told Cass it was now her turn to take over, now that she saw how to strike.

Cass spoke up and asked, "Isn't that enough? Look at him" To which Fran replied, "This is why I'm here, he's not done yet. This has to be memorable for him to really change."

There was a pause, for maybe a minute, maybe more. I was sniffing and trying to breath normally again, then, SMACK!

My ass was on fire! I was bawling like a baby when Cass finally finished. I don't know how many more she gave me, but it was a lot and I may have passed out at one point, I really don't know.

She and Fran stood behind me for a few minutes while I settled down, then she came over to where my head was with a wet washcloth and wiped my face off. She kissed me on the forehead and told me she loved me, but things were going to change.

I laid there for another minute or two before she told me to stand up and put my hands by my side. I did so, standing there, humiliated like never-before as they commented on my swollen ass. Another minute and Cass then told me to turn around and face them. I couldn't make eye contact. My eyes were still filled with tears and I couldn't believe the feelings I was having.

Fran then took a finger and lifted my caged cock, dropped it and said, "Cass, this cage is way too large for him, he needs a smaller cage or it's going to hurt him."

Cass said "Okay?", and Fran nodded toward the front door.

Cass then said, "I want you to go and stand in the corner with your hands at your side."

Are you kidding? As if I thought I couldn't be humiliated any more, I had to stand in the corner like a child?

They started walking into the kitchen and I heard, "If there is room to grow, it may cause damage long-term, why don't you..."

I couldn't hear the rest of what they said, not that it mattered. I just stood there in the corner. I had never been so humiliated.

They walked back in the living room and Fran told her to remember the importance of the next part. I heard the door, then silence.

Cass stood behind me. Her fingers touched my ass, and I jumped. It hurt! She touched another welt and then backed away.

"That was very difficult for me to do, but it's necessary. Let's go back to the bedroom."

We walked back to the bedroom and Cass gave me a hug. She told me this was what was best for us, she knew it. She walked into the bathroom as I lay down on the bed, on my stomach, because my ass burning. When she returned, she had changed into a pink silk negligee, one I don't recall seeing before. She sat on the bed and rubbed some kind of oil or lotion on my ass, which made it burn even more, but also had a cooling sensation.

Cass then laid down next to me, and took my head and rested it on her breast. We laid there for 15-20 minutes, not saying a word, as I was still recovering to back to normal breathing. Through this time, I thought about what she had said, and how I really wasn't the best husband I could have been. I'd become complacent in our marriage. Now, I knew things have changed, and while I really can't explain it, I felt vulnerable. I laid there longer, and for some reason, I felt a build-up of emotion, and I started crying again. Not from the pain, but from her, us, our marriage. I just cried.

As my breathing started to become normal, Cass said, "It's been a tough night, for both of us. I know you are in pain, and what I did got deep down, I've never seen you so emotional before. This is something we will figure out together, but I know you will change and based on what I'm seeing now, II know this will work."

I shook my head in agreement, while still resting it on her breast.

"I changed tonight too." she continued "I'm not going to be afraid anymore of asking for what I want from you. This has been emotional for me as well. And right now, I want an orgasm. Since you are locked tonight, you are going to go down on me, and I'm going to tell you how to please me."

I've gone down on her for years, what is she talking about? Has it not been good? I looked at her with a questioning gaze through teary eyes. She just per her hand on the top of my head and pushed down.

I lifted my head from her breast, and scooted down between her legs. She parted them, allowing access and I noted she didn't have on panties. What was more noticeable was that she was bare! She had always kept her pussy trimmed, but she was completely bare. Her pussy was glistening! As I began to dive in, she slapped the top of my head.

"I didn't say to start yet."

"What I want you to do is lightly lick my outer labia. That's right, up and down, now the other side. Slower! Not there, up."

The lesson continued, faster, her clit, her opening, her taint, use a finger, put one in my ass and so on. I had to have been down there for at least an hour and she was very vocal and even used her fingers to demonstrate. After a while, I started paying better attention how her body responding based on her previous instruction. She had never done that before, to actually tell me how she wanted her pussy eaten.

She was soaking wet, and I could feel her flood my mouth a few times when I really did something right. Not squirting, but just a release of more wetness.

Another 15 minutes or so and her hips were bucking up into me. She grabbed my head with both hands and pulled me in tighter. She was bucking more and more then suddenly, she screamed in orgasmic bliss. Her pussy was contracting. Her clit was like a small, erect penis, throbbing up and down. Her climax went on for at least 30 seconds, wave after wave. Finally, she rested her hips and pushed me back a little. I could tell it was too much pressure, so I just softly kept licking. In all our years of marriage, I've never seen her climax anywhere close to that before.

I was kind of drunk from the emotions of the night, because after she settled back down, I realized how much pain I was in. My ass was still on fire and I had a partial erection. However, I could grow no further and it was very painful. It finally started to subside, once the pain registered in my brain.

All the evenings events unfolded in my head again. I pulled back up to her, laying my head back on her breast.

"Tomorrow is a new day, a new start," she said as I got settled in.

Not another word was spoken. She fell asleep shortly thereafter as I just lay there, thinking about what this new life will hold. Finally, exhausted, I drifted off to sleep.

12