Journey Onward Ch. 02

Story Info
Jake continues on his journey and remembers a steamy night.
6.4k words
3.98
7.7k
3

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
csb1971
csb1971
5 Followers

This is Chapter 2 of Jake's Journey Onward. Hope you enjoy it!

Jake stirred early the next morning in thanks to the wet sensation he felt on his face. He opened one eye to see Max's long tongue retreating from his face. He groaned and started to get out of bed. He looked at Max, shook his head, and said, "Seriously, dog. You couldn't wait for another hour?" But, he knew that the sooner he got on the road, the better. He had at least another 14 to 15 hours to get to South Haven, and he really didn't want to stay in another hotel tonight.

He took Max out so he could take care of his business. Once he got back in the room, he took a quick shower, fed Max, grabbed some food for himself, and was out the door and on the road. He knew it would be a long day, plus he'd have to fight the traffic just outside of Chicago. It was one of the reasons he wanted to make it to Omaha last night, but it just didn't work that way.

So, he would just have to make do with the way things were. It was sort of his outlook on life these days in general. He was anxious to get to Michigan. He had been able to find a nice house just a couple of blocks from Lake Michigan. The rent was surprisingly reasonable, but it did help that the owner of the place was a good friend of his aunt and uncle.

He liked the idea of starting over, and felt it was what he needed in his life right now. A new job, a new location, and at some point a new partner. He thought about staying in Colorado, but it was just full of too many old memories. As he looked around, he realized that he yearned to be back near the big water of his childhood in Michigan. The economy there hadn't been the greatest in recent years, but he was able to find a good job and was excited for the new start.

He hadn't been back to Michigan for a few years. The last time was his grandfather's funeral. He knew that it would be a challenge to get established in a new place, but it was for the best. Plus, it was in a part of the country he knew well and loved.

He and Kate had big plans for the future before she got sick. They had talked about quitting their IT jobs and opening a coffee shop somewhere in the Pacific Northwest, or buying an RV and traveling around the US working at various campgrounds until they were ready to move onto the next place, or even opening a bed and breakfast up in the Colorado mountains. But, those dreams came crashing down when she finally succumbed to the disease. He would have to come up with new dreams that didn't involve her.

He looked through the windshield and discovered he was already coming up to Omaha. He was making good time, but a quick peek at the gas gauge indicated that the car needed some more gas if he were to keep making good time. He looked in the back seat, and Max was starting to stir some, too. He was sure that a stretch of the legs and a bathroom break for the pooch would be a good idea as well.

Jake decided to get through Omaha and to the other side of the Missouri River and into Iowa before making that stop. A little less than half an hour later, and he was pulling into a gas station just inside Iowa and filled the car up and got some snacks for himself. There was an empty field across the street, so he let Max loose for a few minutes so he could take care of his business and get some exercise before getting back into the car to continue the journey.

The rolling terrain of Iowa went streaming by the windows as he kept driving eastward. The closer Jake got to his destination, the more hope he felt that he could start a new life. He loved Kate, and always would, but he was still relatively young at 44 and she had told him that she wanted him to find happiness once she was gone. At first, he was very resistant to that idea, but he realized that to close off his heart for the next 30 plus years as a tribute to his late wife would only breed more loneliness and sadness. It would be a disservice to the love that they shared. As usual, Kate was right and he was starting to come around. It had been nearly a year since she had passed, and those that had been through this had said the first year was the toughest, but that many times things were better after that year. He had doubted that at first, but was beginning to see that was true. Not to say that there weren't moments where he was hit with an overwhelming sense of grief, but those times were becoming less frequent and of shorter duration and intensity.

His hope was that he could find someone as adventurous as Kate. That applied both in and out of the bedroom. He had been a bit timid when it came to taking chances in life, but she had helped him out of that shell. That's not to say that he was ever as daring as she was, but he was more daring now than he ever used to be. Picking up and moving halfway across the country was an example of that.

Jake had always been sexual, but that became even more true as he started his relationship with Kate. She was the adventurous one, and she often pushed Jake to what he thought were his limits and beyond.

He started to drift back to one of the first times that this had happened. They had been talking about fantasies and some of the boldest things they had done. Jake had vivid fantasies, but his actual experiences were a bit mild. He recalled that perhaps his wildest sexual experience had been having sex in college with a girl in the middle of a road at 3:00 in the morning. She had laughed, and said that sounded like fun, but that one of the things that had turned her on the most was going to a swinger's party a few years before.

Jake had always wondered about those sorts of things, but never had the opportunity to do it. He wasn't sure if he would have actually been able to do it without chickening out. He mentioned that to Kate, and she said that there was a motel on the east side of Denver that catered to swingers. She had never been herself, but she had heard about it and would be willing to check it out together.

Jake thought that sounded like a good time, and was game to go and see what it was about. They talked about what to expect and how to react, and they felt that they would go in with open minds, and if it felt right, to give it a try. Jake was nervous, too. He was very turned on by the idea of seeing other people engaging in sexual activity, but he wasn't sure how he would react if others watched him. In the end, though, he told himself to relax and have a good time.

The motel was in kind of a rundown part of town, but it was secured with a gate that only guests had access to. People could get either a room or a pool pass to visit, and if you were a single man, you would only be able to get in if you were to get a room for the night. It wasn't the Ritz, but it was a decent place to hang out with like-minded adults for a fun time.

Jake and Kate decided to get a room. They went with one of the less fancy rooms, but it still came equipped with endless porn running on the TV, a good sized tub, and an attachment for a sex swing hanging from the ceiling, not to mention the mirrors that covered the walls. Some of the more deluxe rooms had a "sex machine" bench in a room off the bedroom, whirlpool tubs, and bigger beds. All things that sounded like fun for another time, perhaps.

They arrived fairly early in the evening. From what they had heard, the pool area really didn't get rolling until 10:00 or so. They figured they would get there and be able to get a feel for the place, perhaps have a couple of drinks and relax before things got too crazy.

They checked into their room, and Jake chuckled a bit at the décor with the mirrors covering the walls and the ceiling. "Looks like the set of a 70's porno in here."

"What's wrong with that," asked Kate.

"Nothing at all. Just pointing it out is all. It is actually a bit of a turn-on."

"Okay, now you are just talking crazy. Next thing you'll say is that you want to redecorate the bedroom like this."

That caused Jake to laugh loudly. "Well, I'm not sure I would go that far."

Jake got the alcohol out and started making a couple of drinks for them. They figured they would hang out in the room, maybe get cleaned up a little bit, and watch a little porn for a bit before heading to the pool area.

Kate came out of the bathroom and sat down on the bed beside Jake. He handed her the drink, and then leaned in for a kiss. "I can't believe we are here," he said.

"Me, either. This will be quite the experience. Even though I went to that swinger's party once, this has a much different feel to it."

They clinked glasses and took a sip of their drinks as they settled onto the bed. Jake took the remote and turned the TV on to see what was on.

Kate said, "We may as well jump right to the porn! Forget those other stations and let's watch what we came here to watch."

That got a laugh out of Jake as he kept flipping through the channels to get to the porn. Finally, he reached them and slowed down the rate of clicking until they settled on one of the channels that was featuring a foursome enjoying each other.

Jake turned and asked Kate, "Were you ever involved in something like that?"

Kate replied, "No. I've only been in one-on-one situations with others around me. Never where there were more people involved. It looks like it could be fun."

Jake had to agree. He had always harbored the "typical" male fantasy of a threesome with two other women, but had never experienced that. He figured that adding another guy into the mix wouldn't be that big of a deal. It would just be two couples having sex all together. He felt a little stirring in his pants at the thought of it, and rubbed his cock a little bit as he took another sip of his drink. He wondered if Kate would go for it if the opportunity presented itself, and figured that he might soon find out.

Kate looked over and said, "Don't be getting all worked up before we even get down to the pool. Although this video is pretty hot."

Jake laughed and removed his hand from his clothed cock. "Would this be something that would interest you," he asked.

She thought about it for a moment and said, "I think so. I mean, it isn't anything I would want to do on a regular basis, but I think it would be fun and exciting to try at least once. Are you trying to ask me if we can do this tonight?"

"I guess so. I hadn't given it much thought until we got here and started watching this video. I don't want to do anything that would cause problems for us or that would be uncomfortable for either of us, but I think it could be fun. But, I'm perfectly content just watching others have sex while we are watched."

Kate thought for a moment, and then said, "Well, we can see how things go. If the opportunity comes up and it feels right for us both, then we can give it a shot. I do think it is incredibly hot, and I know that I was turned on by seeing other groups go at it at that party. I just wasn't with anyone that I could trust that night if things got weird."

"Okay, then. We can just take things as they come. I want this to be a fun night for us, and not anything that will erode what we have. I love you, and I love what we have. This should be an enhancement and not a destructive force." Jake leaned over and gave Kate a tender kiss on her forehead and then another one on her lips.

"I love you, too, Jake. So much. Thank you for being here with me. Tonight will be fun, and we will be stronger at the end of it."

Jake downed the rest of his drink and took a look at the time. It was just about 8:00, and he decided it was time to get in the shower. He turned to Kate and said, "I'm getting in the shower. Want to join me? It's plenty big for the both of us."

Kate said, "I think I will pass. I have the feeling that if we both get in, we will never make it down to the pool. You get cleaned up and I will get in right after you."

Jake disrobed and took a quick shower to clean the dirt of the day off. He didn't bother with washing his hair, especially since it was likely that it would get wet in the pool and hot tub. He got out, dried off and didn't bother dressing. Kate came in right behind him and got in the shower to get clean herself.

He was flipping through the porn channels when Kate came out of the bathroom toweling herself off. She looked at him and said, "What's the deal? Why aren't you dressed?"

Jake replied, "What's the point? We are just going to be taking our clothes off when we get to the pool. I figured I'd just throw a robe on before we head down."

"Ah, good point. I hadn't thought of it that way!"

Kate followed suit and didn't bother to get dressed. Once she was ready, she grabbed her robe and asked Jake, "you ready?"

Jake stood and put on his robe and they headed out the door down to the pool area. They didn't quite know what to expect, but when they walked into the area they were greeted with what seemed like a standard hotel pool set up. There was a hot tub in a little alcove just off the main entry to the pool and then a good sized pool extended to the other end of the room. The only differences between this pool and other hotels was that the lighting was down a little low and the fact that there were naked people lounging about.

They found a couple of empty chairs that lined the pool and sat down for a moment. Taking the scene in, they saw a handful of couples throughout the room. It was still fairly early, so they knew that things would get busier within the next hour or so. They were surprised that the couples that were there were a mix of ages and body types. If anything, they were on the younger side of the attendees being in their early 30's. They relaxed when all of this sunk in and realized that they had nothing to worry about. The other people weren't a bunch of young supermodels. They were just regular people.

Jake stood up and took a drink out of the cup he brought down to the pool, looked down at Kate and said, "Well, we may as well get this party started" and undid his robe and placed it on the chair.

Kate just rolled her eyes and stood up and took her robe off, too. She said "Where to now? The pool or the hot tub?"

He took a look around and of the other people in the room, there were a few more in the pool than the hot tub. "Let's try the hot tub first. Loosen ourselves up and maybe chat with some of the people there."

He held out his hand for Kate. She took it and they headed over to the hot tub together. There were two couples already in the tub, and it appeared that they were all there together. As they got over to the tub, they could see that one of the women had a cock in each hand under the water and was slowly stroking them up and down. Both men seemed to be very appreciative of the attention they were receiving, and one of them was busily fingering the other woman that was sitting there. All in all, they appeared to be having a very nice time.

The men eyed Kate appreciatively as she led the way up the steps into the tub. It was the women's turn to ogle as Jake followed close behind. They all smiled and nodded towards Jake and Kate as they found seats in the tub across from the foursome that was already there.

They slid into water and got comfortable in the hot water, all the while trying not to stare too much at what was happening across the tub from them. The tub was large. It could probably seat another half dozen people comfortably. There was no doubt that the foursome across the way was having a good time, and it caused Jake's cock to stir a little bit. He placed his hand on Kate's knee and slowly started sliding it down her thigh.

She glanced over at him as he continued to slide his hand down towards her pussy. He looked back and shrugged as if to say, "When in Rome...." He found the juncture between her legs and she spread them a bit wider for him as he slowly started to play with her. He found her clit, and stroked it lazily as they continued to watch the group across from them.

She let out a low moan as he hit the right spot. One of the men who was sitting across from them glanced over at the sound and gave an approving smirk while continuing to get his cock stroked. Kate decided that she should be paying attention to Jake's cock, and dropped her hand under the water to start stroking it. Jake looked at her and smiled. They were both feeling fairly comfortable here and were enjoying themselves.

He quickly got hard as she continued to stroke. There was no urgency in either of their movements. It was very relaxed and a mood enhancement more than anything else. The group across from them shifted position a little bit, where one of the men got out of the hot tub and sat on the edge, his erection bobbing up and down as he moved. The woman that had been off to the side, got between his legs and began to give him head. Her ass and pussy were exposed to Jake and Kate as she got to work on the man's cock. The other couple of the group got in behind her and started to play with her bare ass and pussy. They alternated fingering and going down on her. She quickly began to react to their ministrations and was soon wiggling around. This had a huge effect on Kate and Jake as they were in awe of what they were seeing just a few feet away.

Kate began to stroke Jake's cock faster, and his fingering of Kate became more intense. The woman across the hot tub began moaning, and finally came. She was helped to the side of the hot tub to recover by the others in her group. After a minute or two, the group got up and left the hot tub area to rest a bit before continuing their fun for the night.

Kate looked over to Jake and said, "That was so fucking hot. I've never seen anything like that up close before."

Jake could only nod his head in agreement. "That was pretty incredible. I'm so turned on right now. I'm a bit overheated, actually." With that, Jake hopped up onto the side of the hot tub, his erection standing tall in front of him as he did so.

Kate looked at him and his cock and said, "Well, I can't let that go to waste."

She took his cock into her mouth and started working on it. Jake just leaned back and enjoyed the feeling of Kate's magic mouth on his cock. He was still in awe of her talented mouth and tongue. The fact that he was getting head in a semi-public setting such as this blew his mind as well.

While Kate continued her work on him, Jake looked over and saw an older couple make their way towards the hot tub. If he had to guess, Jake would say they were in their early 50's. They were both tall and thin, and very attractive. The woman had black hair with a little bit of grey; small, but perky breasts, slightly rounded hips, and a completely shaved pubic area. The man was bald, with a nice build, and a good sized cock.

They climbed the stairs and down into the tub. The settled in across from Jake and Kate, and Jake saw the woman lean in and whisper something to her partner. He smiled and nodded and then they both looked across the tub to Jake as if to ask for approval to touch Kate. Jake smiled and nodded at them granting permission to do so.

The woman moved forward and touched the back of Kate's thigh and slowly moved her hand up to her round ass cheek. Kate jumped at the touch and looked up at Jake with a questioning look. He looked down at her and whispered that it was ok.

Kate relaxed at that, and the woman continued to stroke Kate's ass. The man moved across the tub and started on Kate's other leg. Kate let out a low moan at the attention as she continued to work on Jake's cock. She let out a gasp as she felt a finger begin to move around the outside of her pussy lips. She was starting to get very wet at the attention.

Jake looked over Kate's back, and saw the woman use her finger to tease Kate's pussy. This visual really got him aroused, and it felt like his cock grew as Kate began to tongue the head of his cock. The woman then leaned in, and began to tease Kate's pussy with her lips. She gently kissed and nibble them.

csb1971
csb1971
5 Followers
12