Journey Onward Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her partner snuck a finger into Kate's pussy and gathered up a finger-full of her natural lubrication. He pulled his finger out and slowly began tracing around the puckered ring of her ass. Kate was moaning at this time, and Jake felt the vibration move through his cock down into his balls. The moan turned into a very audible gasp as the man's finger thrust inside of her ass. Jake could tell that Kate was ready to cum hard between the woman's oral ministrations and the man's fingering of her ass. Jake could also feel his orgasm building up. He wanted to hold out and try to time it with Kate's.

Jake could tell that the woman had begun to work on Kate's clit. He could recognize her reaction to that anywhere. The man had replaced his finger in Kate's ass with his mouth, so she was receiving oral on both her ass and clit. Jake was feeling pressure build up in his balls and knew that his orgasm was imminent. Just as he hissed out, "Oh, fuck, Kate...I'm cumming," Kate's orgasm hit her in full force. She pulled Jake's cock out of her mouth so she wouldn't bite down on it. She was still shaking with the after effects of her orgasm as the mystery couple helped her up onto the side of the hot tub.

Kate wiped some of Jake's cum off of her face as she tried to catch her breath. She looked over at the couple and said, "Holy shit. That was amazing. I have never gotten off like that before. It was one of the most intense orgasms of my life, and I got it from two complete strangers." She extended her hand to them and said, "Hi, I'm Kate."

The man reached out to take her hand and replied, "Nice to meet you Kate. I'm Chris, and this is my wife Pam. It was our pleasure. We sure enjoyed giving it to you!"

Jake piped in, "And I'm Jake. Nice to meet you all."

They laughed at how surreal and nonchalant the whole experienced seemed. Chris and Pam admitted that they were not first timers to the hotel, and that they couldn't resist the sight of Kate's exposed, round ass. They said that usually they kept to themselves and enjoyed watching others, but that they would occasionally participate in things if the mood was right.

The four of them continued talking for a while in the hot tub. They would occasionally switch places with each other so they were next to someone different to chat. As time went on, hands began to find their way to the person next to them, so they were stroking and caressing one another. Jake felt Pam's hand reach for his cock and gently stroke it as they were talking about what they each did for a living.

At about that point, Jake said, "If Kate doesn't have any objection, would the two of you like to come to our room for some drinks and to keep the conversation going? I worry that if I stay in this tub any longer, I'm going to turn into a prune!"

They all laughed, and Kate said, "That sounds like a great idea."

Chris and Pam agreed, so the four of them got out of the tub and went to gather their clothes from the sides of the pool. After drying off and putting their robes and other clothes back on, Jake and Kate led the way out down to the room.

Jake offered up drinks to everyone, and they eagerly accepted. They all found a spot on the bed and sat down. Jake and Kate were in their robes, although by this point, they were hanging open. Chris and Pam were still dressed from the walk down from the pool. Chris stood up and said, "I hope you don't mind, but I think I'm going to take my pants off and get a bit more comfortable."

Everyone else laughed and agreed that sounded like a good plan. Pam did the same, so all four of them were now in one state of undress or another. They picked up the conversation from where they had left off at the pool area.

They were sitting in a circle on the bed. Jake was up towards the headboard, Kate to his left, then Chris, and finally Pam to his right. They were soon deep into their conversation, and would occasionally break into side conversations with the person next to them. After a couple more drinks, hands started to wander some. Jake happened to look across to Kate and Chris, and noticed Kate's hand on Chris's bare thigh slowly moving up towards his boxers. At that moment, Jake felt Pam's hand wander up his leg towards the bottom edge of his robe. He looked down at the hand and then at Pam who just smiled.

Pam said, "I think we have been talking enough. If you are game, we'd like to play a bit with you guys."

Jake looked over at Kate and asked, "What do you think? You OK with this?"

Kate smiled back at Jake and said, "Why not? Let's have some fun tonight. It's why we came here, right?"

Jake couldn't argue that point, and went to undo his robe. Pam reached in and grabbed his quickly hardening cock. He shrugged the robe off and laid back on the bed. Pam took that as an opportunity to dive in and take Jake's cock into her mouth. Jake let out a low moan as he felt Pam's wet and warm mouth take him in. He looked over at Kate and Chris, and saw Chris getting off the bed to take his underwear and shirt off. Kate was helping with the boxer shorts and greedily took Chris's cock into her mouth while she sat on the bed.

Pam was working on Jake's cock when he tapped her on the shoulder and indicated that he would like for her to swing around into a 69. Pam eagerly complied, and her ass and pussy were soon in Jake's face. Jake spread her outer lips with his hands and dove in. He quickly found her clit with his mouth and alternated sucking and licking it. Pam's reaction was to take Jake's cock even deeper into her mouth.

Jake took his finger, and began teasing Pam's pussy. She started to grind on his face, which led to him sliding a finger in her while he continued to work on her clit with his mouth. Jake felt his cock sliding in and out of Pam's mouth, and was enjoying the feeling immensely. He decided to see how she would react, so he removed his mouth from her clit, and traced his tongue up from her clit, over her pussy and straight to her ass. He felt a momentary break in her work on his cock as she let out a gasp. She quickly resumed what she was doing, so he figured that she was enjoying it.

He traced around her bud while continuing to work her pussy with his fingers. Pam sped up the movement on Jake's cock in reaction to this. He slid his finger out of her pussy, and spread her ass cheeks open wide. He started stabbing at her hole with his tongue as she deep-throated him. He knew that he couldn't take much more of this without cumming, so he gently smacked the side of her ass to get her attention and said, "Oh, fuck...I can't take much more. I need to take a break for a few."

Pam reluctantly removed Jake's cock from her mouth and turned to face him. As she was doing that, they both caught a glance at what Chris and Kate had been doing while they were busy. They could see that Kate was bent over the side of the bed, and Chris was fucking her hard from behind. Their movement caught Kate's attention, and she said to Jake, "Get over here and let me suck your cock. I want two of my holes filled right now."

Not one to disobey, Jake slid over within Kate's reach and she started to pick up where Pam had left off, taking him into her mouth. Pam was the odd one out at this point and decided to remedy that. She stood up on the bed, and straddling Kate's head, stuck her pussy right in Jake's face. Jake couldn't resist, and dove back in to pick up where he had left off.

This went on for a few minutes until Chris backed out. He said, "I'm getting close to cumming, and I'm not quite ready for it yet!"

The delicate puzzle came apart as everyone shifted around on the bed. Pam flopped down on her back near the head of the bed with her legs spread. Kate eyed her open pussy and looked up at her.

"May I," she asked.

"Go for it," came the reply.

Kate took the spot where Jake had been just a bit earlier and began to taste Pam's pussy. This left Kate's backside up in the air and exposed. Jake had never been able to resist this side of Kate, so he decided it was time to take advantage of that once again. He came in behind her and slid inside of Kate's warm, wet, and waiting pussy. Kate gave a start as Jake hit bottom, and his balls smacked against her clit, but she never broke contact with Pam.

Not wanting to be left out of the action himself, Chris went over to his wife's waiting mouth and watched as she eagerly took him in.

They were all getting into it, and the sounds of great sex soon filled the air. No one was exactly sure who started to cum first, but they seemed to recall Chris being the first to say, "Oh, God, Pam. I'm just about there."

Pam took him out of her mouth long enough to say, "Shoot it all over my tits, baby."

Kate piped up, "No way. Shoot it down here. I want to taste it on Pam's pussy."

Chris wasn't about to argue with that, so he shifted down the bed with his cock in his hand as he got above Kate's mouth and Pam's pussy. Kate replaced her mouth with her fingers and took the tip of Chris's cock into her mouth.

Chris let out a moan as Kate got him back to where he was just moments ago, right to the edge of orgasm. Chris pulled back as he felt that electric rush from his balls shoot up as he started to cum. He gave his cock another stroke or two and he was shooting all over his wife's pussy. Kate eagerly picked up the pace to mix the wetness coming from Pam with Chris's cum. This enthusiasm sent Pam over the edge as she reached down and pushed Kate's face deeper between her legs as she came hard.

Jake, seeing the action in front of him knew that he couldn't hold on for much longer and started to plunge harder into Kate's pussy. Kate, sensing the increased pace was getting real close to an orgasm of her own and took one of her hands and began to finger her clit to get her over the edge. Jake decided to help out Kate's cause and began to finger her asshole, because he knew this would send her right over there edge. Sure enough, within seconds, Jake felt Kate's pussy walls clamp down as she started her orgasm. This was more than Jake could handle and he was soon pumping his load into Kate.

Jake and Kate separated and flopped down onto the bed next to Chris and Pam. There was silence for a few moments until Pam spoke up. "That was amazing."

That got a chorus of groans of agreement from the rest of the group, although none of them were really able to form coherent sentences at that point.

They all rested there for a bit, when Chris and Pam disentangled themselves from the pile and started to put their clothes back on. "We had a great time," Pam said. "But, I think it is time for us to head home. It's a lot later than we thought."

Kate and Jake stood up and hugs were exchanged. "Perhaps we will be back here together again," Jake said. "If so, I would certainly be up for a repeat."

Chris said, "Absolutely. That would be great. We will keep our eyes open for you. This was a fantastic time."

With that, Chris and Pam were out the door.

Jake leaned back on the bed and asked, "You okay?"

Kate replied, "Never better. That was great, but I'm beat. Let's get some sleep. I love you so much."

"I love you, too."

_______________________________________

The thoughts of that night trailed off as Jake realized he was approaching Chicago. It wasn't quite sunset yet, but it would be soon. He wanted to get through the mess that was Chicago before it got much later, but he realized that he needed to go to the bathroom, get some gas, and let Max stretch his legs.

He soon found a service area where he could take care of all three things. As he was walking Max, he realized that although he and Kate had gone back to the motel a few more times over the years, they never did see Pam and Chris again and they never had quite the same experience that they did that night.

Max finished his business and Jake finished his and they got back into the car for the last few hours of the trip. They were able to get past Chicago and just into Indiana as the sky turned to night and Jake felt that they were in the home stretch. Another couple of hours and he was seeing the signs for South Haven and his new start.

He drove through the quiet streets of South Haven as it was still the off season. Another month or so, and the tourists and summer residents would be out in full force. He was able to find his new house with no problem at all and pulled in the driveway behind the house. He got out of the car, stretched his legs, and let Max out of the car. Max quickly sniffed around his new territory and set to marking it as Jake found the key to the house in the lockbox as promised.

He took his bag out of the car, locked things up, and called over to Max. He stepped in the house and took a deep breath. He was in his new home and at that point, he knew that everything was going to be fine. He would make it after all.

To Be Continued...

Thank you to all that voted after chapter one. I appreciate the feedback. This chapter took longer than I had anticipated. There will be more to come, I just need to think about the direction I want it to go. If anyone has any feedback or suggestions, I'm happy to hear them. Thanks for taking the time to read this chapter, and please vote!

12