All Comments on 'Journey to Hell Ch. 02'

by Redhood

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
women who think with their cunts should never marry

fucking in the office makes her simply a whore and she has shown total a complete disrespect and lack of love to her husband. End of story

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 9 years ago
it seems

english is not the writers familiar language.. i do see a tad bit of improvement in 2nd hell .. kidnapped cunt lipps really made me chuckle in hell 1 , i had to check to see i really read that there.. but yes i hope writer continues but with an editor ... and for the comments about her being a whore , it seems you need to be reading stories at nickalodeon not lit erot ica...

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 9 years ago
people can be sluts , cucks , wimps , whores or cheaters

here , its literotica.. if you need happy and perfect love or marriage , try romance or first time catagories..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Poor Hedgehog

@ cindylynn34 You are wrong, because in LW in the BTB stories are happy ex husbands who changed his cheating ex wife to better girlfriends wives and I am fan of such stories! (Generally above 4.0 avarage point.............)

The male hedgehog exclaimed, "To make mistakes is human characterestic!"

And the hedgehog climed down from the mop brush.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
I agree with @cindylynn34...

I agree with @cindylynn34...Here people can be sluts , cucks , wimps , whores or cheaters!!! What we differ is that here we can comment accepting it or not...Our comments being against will not change what was said before about people can be what they want...2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Even with a so called editor, it was almost unreadable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You just need to use two keyboard entries to improve this story . . .,

hit Select All, then hit Delete. Thank You.

Then, learn to write in the English language.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
An annoying, interfering number of errors....

in spelling, grammar, number, person and sentence structure, made this already depressing story an uncomfortable read.

Whether I like your story or not, you owe it to yourself respect to put enough editorial effort into it to clean up the mess tThat usually comes to a piece as it's written.

For better or worse, once you release it...it represents you in this space.

So, do you like the idea of appearing a complete slob and a careless and indifferent writer?

Probably not, but one cannot tell much else from the state of your piece.

Please, take the time to make it as smooth as a great 50 year old single malt scotch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great

maybe English is not your first language

but this is a very good story !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ya if you are into sluts and cucks.

This should be in another category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
How does this chapter provide any insight into the first one?

There is little or no continuity between the chapters. The editor made most of the construction more readable, but the story is still poorly done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
RED!!! Gave you a 5 for your effort and content

fuck you dear annony.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
One ugly train wreak.

No thanks.

YouamiYouamialmost 4 years ago

Just another cuck wimp tale like so, so many others. Cuckoldry is a fetish and you used cuckoldry as the main plot line in this story. Trouble is, cuckoldry is not everyones cup of tea, myself included. You have submissive Rick with the ED problem; Dan the alpha male who is obviously in control of everything; and lastly the slut wife Tam. Yep I'm sure she really hates what is happening to her....NOT!! I have no idea where you intend taking this story, but based on these two chapters, I don't think I want to find out.

TajfaTajfa7 months ago

The first part had Rick in hospital. Supposedly it was her fault.

So, the story is unfinished. Why write 2 parts and then abandon it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous