All Comments on 'Joyce's Sexual Reawakening Ch. 03'

by Quietoldie

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Perfect trifecta!

What a great series!

My husband had TWO spontaneous and involuntary ejaculations reading the story aloud to me. And then I pleasured myself sooooooooooooooo nicely, too!

The ONLY comment I would make is that I'm not sure I like Joyce drinking so heavily. I much prefer being stone-cold-sober when doing something sexually new and for the first time. I don't want to use the excuse, "I was so drunk, I didn't know what I was doing."

No, Joyce and I must be fully cognizant when she and I are being used and abused.

Just like I was totally sober when my husband set me up with some of his friends and it ended up with my date rape. The first of two.

Same thing, Joyce: stone cold sober. After all, darling, women are pleasuring ourselves with you just as much - if not more - than the men out there.

Great series!

Five stars to the Oldie; another five, to Joyce for letting herself be used, abused, and thoroughly enjoyed by men and women alike!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Two more

Joyce, your husband's rating is now 4.48. He needs two more to get the RED H. With a RED H, your husband can walk into any pub and be the admiration of all the other men that masturbate with you.

Joyce, come on, you can do it. Public whore that you are, do it. Two more fucks. That's all it takes from you. You've done much more than that. So get to it, bitch. On your hands and knees, spread those legs wide open, let your tits hang loose and bounce around, and fuck. Twice, Joyce, twice. Make your husband feel he's getting his money's worth from supporting your many-men life style. Go for it, Joyce: GO!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5! ANNONY is thinking about his wife

when he said fucking whore:. So don't be concerned he is insane from his wife fucking all those men when they were married,. I'm pretty sure it was over 100!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
RED H - again

See, Joyce?

You can do it!

All that hard, long, deep fucking lots of men is paying off.

Handsomely, at that.

Your husband can go back to the pub, head up high, cock in hand, knowing you are who-knows-where, doing who-knows-what just to make your husband's buddies happy to see your delicious tits banged around.

Keep at it, Joyce-slut, keep at it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You're slacking off, Joyce

Joyce, your husband's rating is back down to 4.48.

He needs two more to get the RED H. With a RED H, your husband can walk into any pub and be the admiration of all the other men that masturbate with you.

Joyce, come on, you can do it. Public whore that you are, do it. Two more fucks. That's all it takes from you. You've done much more than that. So get to it, bitch. On your hands and knees, spread those legs wide open, let your tits hang loose and bounce around, and fuck. Twice, Joyce, twice. Make your husband feel he's getting his money's worth from supporting your many-men life style. Go for it, Joyce: GO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Show time!

Joycie-baby, it's show time!

Time to show your titties, Joycie-baby.

Come on, let's see them. Open your blouse, unsnap your bra, let them feel free, free, free at last.

Joycie-baby, that's right: it's show-time for your titties!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Joyce doesn't bite?

Well, I sure wish Joyce DID bite! Bite Cathy's nipples, chew on them, make Cathy cum just like Joyce makes me cum while I yearn to tit-fuck you. Bite, Joyce-bitch, bite!

J

"Okay, tell me. Don't be shy. I don't bite." Joyce has never thought of herself as bi but her hug with Cathy has aroused her. There's something about her that she finds very attractive.

AhboomAhboomover 1 year ago

You write the best stories. Stories like this one are 10/10 on the hot scale. I love that there was a bit of cheating at first, then some cuckolding and humiliation, and even some polyamory, but no too extreme and Joyce and George are both on board and has a loving relationship throughout. I like how Joyce and Pete fall for each other too and becomes her boyfriend almost so to speak

spinpole2001spinpole20016 months ago

Such a hot and fun story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuietoldie@Quietoldie
1017 Followers
I am retired and over 65. I would like to make money from writing but a short novel I put out on Kindle has not given me any income. Seeing my words in print in Literotica has been great. My writing has slowed down over the years. The stories I write for Lit are not from perso...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES