Joyce's Sexual Reawakening Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,002 Followers

"What are you suggesting Cathy?" This isn't what Joyce had been thinking.

Cathy shows Joyce a picture on her phone. Joyce gasps. Her John is well endowed to put it mildly. It's sticking out of his flies dangling down flaccid. She's seen big cocks in pictures. He's one of the bigger guys. As big as a porn star. The sight excites her making her wet. She takes the phone off Cathy to get a better look. Cathy is pleased. It's the reaction she wanted.

"You'd love to try him out wouldn't you? Just think of what it would be like. You'd get the fucking of your life. How about it? John's on board with it. He can't wait to show it to you for real."

Joyce has a good look again. She imagines what it would be like. It could become addictive. She feels her juices running down her thighs. Her nipples are pushing her bra forward.

"I'll take you up to our bedroom and bring him up to you." Cathy says. "You don't mind me watching do you?"

Joyce has consumed a lot of alcohol weakening her resistance and she's just about to follow Cathy upstairs when something stops her. She shakes her head trying to clear it.

"No Cathy. I'm tempted believe me. Maybe another time."

Cathy is disappointed but accepts her decision graciously.

Before returning to the party Cathy embraces Joyce to show there are no ill feelings. Joyce moves her head forward to kiss Cathy's cheek but swerves and plonks a kiss on her lips. Cathy welcomes it and kisses her back. They exchange tongues and Joyce finds Cathy's hand moving over her breasts. She moans her encouragement and soon there are fingers inside her bra.

"That's very nice but I'd better get back to my hubby. He'll be wondering where I've got to." Joyce says huskily.

They break away from each other, both reluctant.

"Pete has our landline number. Ring me sometime?" Cathy says.

Joyce nods and strides off to find George. She knows he'll be excited when he learns what just happened.

THE END

Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,002 Followers
12