All Comments on 'Joy's Gangbang'

by ilove2fck

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Yes get paid for it. That's what whore do isn't it? Just don't forget to charge $2 dollars.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 13 years ago
Stupid

That's about it, just plain stupid.

Lionheart72Lionheart72over 13 years ago
An ok beginning

First, don't be put off by the haters. "Loving Wives" stories attract an inordinate amount of venom for reasons that frankly escape me. (I mean if you don't enjoy the category, don't read it... right?)

Your story is a good beginning but personally, I would have liked to see it more 'fleshed out' (if you'll forgive the pun). I'd be interested in the details of the sights, sounds, sensations and emotions experienced by Joy and her husband.

Look forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MMMMMMM needs a lot of work

Question , why is it all the cuck writers out there go out of their way to avoid the subject of AIDS ? she just had a gangbang and ALL those guys were clean......I dont buy it . She also wants to do it again , and the husband is not the least bit upset or concerned about what SHE is going to eventually bring back to him ? and the fact that she did it in the first place ? I dont buy that either . I know its just a story but make it realistic at least . Nice people get Aids too , many of them from cheating spouses . Its very realistic and grim but makes for a damn good read . Take a look at the two peoples lives and relationship a little closer , good writers that do this well and do not shrink from the disease factor are DG_Hear , ohio ,and PAPATOAD . One of their stories was sad as the wife cheated only one time then died of Aids .But it was a damn good read !

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 13 years ago
not much there.

This story is just too thin to even start a critique.

terryn62terryn62about 11 years ago
loved to have been with you

Hi Joys gang bang

this is Terry a 68 mwm from ohio. Loved your story on your gang bang, that would be hot to have been there and did some cleanup with my tounge on all three of your fuck holes

thanks

Terry

skyman307skyman307about 10 years ago
Try another bunch of guys.

Joy sounds like someone I would like to play ball with.

I have always loved the idea of seeing my wife in a gang bang that was more than 5 or 6 guys. She told me that while she was in college she was at a party where she got plastered and somehow ended up in a bedroom and fucked well by 6 guys. She said that her pussy, ass and mouth were sore because they would get hard and start over again.

Since we have married and opened our marriage up she has had three guys at one time but never more until recently. We went shopping for a new bed and stopped in at a mattress store where the salesman took notice of her 5’4”, 120# blonde hair frame the minute she walked into the door. I could tell that she liked him too because she started flirting with him right away. We talked to the salesman for some time. Every time she would lie on the show model he was trying to work his way around to see if he could see up her skirt. We visited for a while and got information on the beds and his business card. We checked on several other places and decided to go back to the first place and check and compare those and the prices with the others. They were closing as we got there. The salesman saw us and apologized that they were closing the store and told us that they were going across the road to a bar that he and his friends hung out at. He asked me if we would like to go have a drink with them and said that Lois would be and added pleasure to sit with him and his friends. Lois answered for me and said that we would meet them there.

On the short drive to the bar I asked her if she was turned on by him and she said that he and the other guys in the store were all cute and easy on the eyes. Lois knows that I am not a fan of panty hose and always wears thigh high stockings. I watched as she pulled off her panties and put them in the glove box and then worked her bra off and deposited it along with the panties. Her white sheer blouse left little to the imagination as far as if she was wearing a bra or not. She didn’t button all the buttons on the blouse. When we went into the bar the guys stopped talking when we walked to the table. The salesman Dave introduced us to his friends and ordered drinks. In a few minutes everyone was acting as if we had known them for years. We talked for a long time about everything then somehow the beds came up in the conversation. Dave said that he had one of the new beds at his apartment like Lois and I were looking at. He said that it not only heated and cooled but moved in different positions and went from soft to firm at the push of the button not to mention could vibrate steady or make a wave of vibration. After several Margaritas Lois challenged him saying that they didn’t make any beds like that. Dave asked her if she wanted to bet. Lois said that she would but not yet. Dave had his hand on her leg and kept moving it up further and further. I am sure that I am not the only one of the guys there that noticed it. I was sitting on the opposite side of Lois with my hand on her other leg. I noticed that another button on her blouse was undone not leaving much to the imagination at all. I was talking to the waitress and heard Lois moan and squirm a little. I moved my hand up her leg closer to her pussy and Dave’s hand was already there. She moved around and one of her tits was completely exposed. Dave was busy fingering her pussy and she controlled her excitement and kept talking. The waitress and the guy next to me were watching Dave’s digital intrusion of Lois’ pussy since her skirt was pulled up around her waist while the rest of the guys were checking out her exposed tits. Dave suggested that we all move to his apartment down the street since it was time for the bar to close.

Dave rode with Lois and I and he had her blouse completely unbuttoned in the half block drive and was kissing her working his way to her tits. We went into the apartment and Dave and Lois acted as if the rest of us were not in the room. In no time he had her clothes off and was working on his. Not counting Dave and I there were six other guys there and the waitress said that she would be there with the bar tender and the bouncer when they got the bar closed. Everyone stood and watched as Dave and Lois have each other oral pleasure and Dave filled her mouth up with cum. Lois swallowed and went back to work sucking him hard again. When he was ready he turned her around and adjusted the bed to vibrate in waves. He entered her pussy and she started cumming all over again. After he got into a steady rhythm one of the other guys moved to her mouth and in a while one was trying to work his cock into her ass. Before the night was over she had 10 different guys fuck her mouth, ass and pussy and the waitress and her got it on together giving a sexual high for the guys to start over again. We drove home early that morning with Lois only in her blouse sitting on a towel since her pussy and ass were leaking cum. She was sore the next couple of days but we ended up buying the complete mattress set and having another party at Dave’s. Lois wants to have another one as soon as we can but more guys.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
We knew

We knew she was a whore even before you mentioned getting paid for it. Is it even possible that a woman could be so low?

marvie76marvie76over 2 years ago

wow hot lady and i guess her coochie cunny and asshole and mouth got a great time thanks, im at marvin.nesselhauf@yahoo.com just mention joys gang bang

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous