All Comments on 'Joys of Exhibitionism and Sex Ch. 01'

by hotwifeandhubby

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 7 years ago
Loved it

My kind of woman! Hope to run into you some time. I'm not a dancer and don't go to clubs but definitely would have you if the chance arose! I'll fantasize about meeting you when I take my daily walk tomorrow! Imagine encountering you on my walk and taking you in the woods. Thanks.

frustrated2bfrustrated2babout 7 years ago
Chapter One

Love that the title implies there will be a Chapter Two. Next time I'll have some lotion ready before I start reading.

zukethecukezukethecukeabout 7 years ago
Creative Non-Fiction

I enjoyed reading this -- it isn't quite a story, like most Lit submissions are, but more of a manifesto or a life philosophy with illustrative examples. It's fairly well written on the sentence and paragraph level, but it does feel a little random with regard to what you'll be telling us next -- but even so, I wind up liking whatever it is you've got to say.

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyalmost 7 years ago
Another good one

Dancing with many sort of a gang bang evening.

loveloverloveloverover 5 years ago
Fine stuff!

You might love a brand new book, "Untrue," about female passion in many cultures & situations! Flash & fuck & suck on!

richfunrichfunover 4 years ago
Hi and Xx

Thus got me very sexually excited and I love the way you really enjoy sex to the full, open and yet love each other. Hope things are all OK

black75black75over 2 years ago

There's simply nothing like a mature slut 🔥

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotwifeandhubby@hotwifeandhubby
Wife who writes and hubby who reads. Just like in our life, where he allows me to explore with lovers and Friends With Benefits (FWB), yes my lovers who can freely help me discover the depths of my depravity that can only be found outside the realm of our bedroom. The words ...