Joys of Exhibitionism and Sex Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We love planning our trips as we study locations and clubs and are bold to try new places and new things. I love being out of town and showing off for him in public places. I will give him my tits to view or take photos of, let him finger my cunt or ass while others can see us if they look our way. I love early morning coffee shops in tennis outfits...opps did I leave my panties at home again as I study the Wall Street Journal or get deeply engrossed in some new novel as you sit your latte and discover that woman's cunt is on full view at 8:00 in the morning. Museums can also be fun places to strike a lurid pose and let a nipple fall out as if by accident.

Tom loves when I allow some unsuspecting stranger to have a good view down my blouse or up my skirt. It rarely happens but once in a great while they are bold enough to want to do more than just look and I love that kind of bold lover, we can find a place to allow for some adult fun, yes it's often a quickie, but something they will undoubtedly think about for years to come and share only with their most trusted friends or lovers. We've been in the Eiffel Tower and I've squirted on the observation deck one morning in what I think was the southeast corner though I'm not really sure.

Flashing and doing naughty public things has grown on me over the years, Tom calls me his consummate slut, so who would this slut be to argue with him about that idea.

Yes there are us women, the everyday housewife and mom, the businesswoman who enjoy crowded buses and subways, fondle our asses, squeeze a tit when it's there for you, ask us to dance it might be the dirtiest dancing of your life and even more if you strike our fancy of what we need at the moment in a lover and a hot new experience. Live in the moment and for the sheer joy of the sex. Love is at the table where my hubby sits always has been always will be and that consistency is what makes our love grow forever stronger, even as we play in wilder and more kinkier ways as the time goes by for us.

It's my body and while I can I enjoy it as best I can and as often as I can and part of me lives to share it with others to help them find a joy they seek as well, live and love with gusto.

12