All Comments on 'Judy and John's Favorite Bar'

by onthereb

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
impo_61impo_61about 9 years ago
Two questions...

I have two questions: 1st - A wife that already had fucked other guys with the approval of her husband, says to him: "I was a little scared but that kiss got me turned on...". Scared of what? She even went to see if he was asleep!!! 2nd - If the lover was so good, why did his wife cheated on him every chance she had? 1 * as usual for this soap opera.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Can't love him very much

You're exposing him to every disease known to man. Where's the love? Just another cheating slut. Poorly conceived, badly delivered.

SuddenThunderSuddenThunderabout 9 years ago
oh, it will happen again

and again and again and again and again.

four months married and he's already wanting to pass her around like .... ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Dear annony!!!! In these stories there are no std or aids or any other

diseases. IT"S FICTIN you dumbass cracker. Gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It's fiction not science fiction

And if you're going to capitalize the entire word you should try to spell it correctly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Why are they married, again?....

....they've nothing apparently between them but a cock and a pussy, and spread those everywhere they can with everyone they can. What's the point?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Did you proofread this?

Did you proofread this before you published it? You need someone who studied English in high school to edit your work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
All sorts of wrong things

If a buddy comes around to cry about his marriage breaking up, would you go to bed and leave him? Had they really split up or was it just an excuse to get Judy? Was Judy fucking him already? Was it John who was fucking Donna and this was a revenge fuck?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
gave it a 1

as usual not worth reading. LW is hurting for decent reading these days.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really fun story

I really enjoyed this story, husband and wife seem to like sharing. The grammar and word construction need help, but I liked the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I Want Those 90 Seconds Back!

God-fucking-awful!

In case you've not noticed, pretty much everything on here is in ENGLISH. It's kind of a general consensus thing - it makes it easier - in fact it makes it possible - to read the stories that people submit.

If you have any sense of self-worth, pride, shame - call it what you will - please find some way of removing this pile of crap.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 9 years ago
No complaints from me...

...about the theme or topic. I personally like it. But the description of the guy running his tongue over the gal's G-spot, that was ridiculous. If a guy could do that with his tongue, they'd right him up in the medical journals. Gave it a 4.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
anatomically comical

unless he was a serpent, not a man.

"Don't stop stick your tongue in deeper. He found my G spot and was rolling his tongue over it real hard. I had another climax."

asfsatg4wtrtgasdgaasfsatg4wtrtgasdgaover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking wimp posting dumb cuck SHIT.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Hard to believe that this author has posted more than one story. This is awful, or more properly offal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous