All Comments on 'Judy Meets an 18 Year Old'

by onthereb

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Jury - sexy lady

Wow, wish I had met you when I was 18. Only anonymous as not a registered member. Gerbtastic at yahoo dot co dot UK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
For you people who fill it necessary to sign Anonymous. Try pulling up your big boy pants. Leave a name! I would love to email you.

I got that far, if you don't want anonymous comments its quite simple. DON'T ALLOW THEM, as the author you do have that choice when you post it, if not quit your whining, I'm not posting under a phony name just because YOU want me to. Didn't bother to score it since I didn't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
well

This was ok as a out line for a story . But couldnt get a hardon I like a hot wife story but you need more .Try telling this story while laying talking to your hubby while jacking him off.I guess this needs more sex teasing with hubby .The sex was realy bland with the 18 year old .It may just be me but the turn on with a hot wife is how she teases hubby telling the story thats the whole point of her having sex outside the marriage.That could be why the ratting are low on the other storys Ok my wife just said this reads like a cheater not a loving wife. Dagoatmandavid said it cya later

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
My only doubt...

I just have only one doubt about your stories: I can understand your needs, what I don't understand is why did you married a loser that at the age of 29 had already divorced 3 times!!! Weren't you better alone? Or were you afraid to find yourself an old and alone lady in the future? Do you think a man like him will be a companion to you when that age arrives? About this story: you said: "John was not involved in any way. John's new job took him out of town for a week at a time...". But then in the story is said that he would be at home by seven and you must go home because it was "story time"...After all he wasn't out of town? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Dear Judy - Anonymous IS a name!

If you want another name, which will be a version of anonymous, don't allow anonymous comments. This is a porn site. No one is giving you their real name and a real e-mail address. Unless of course they're a stalker, weirdo or pervert. As to this story, you're writing reminds me of an essay written by a 10 year old in English class. Very stilted, unimaginative style. It seems like these two deserve each other, Cheaters and losers scrapping the bottom of the barrel. This simply wasn't clever or interesting to read. Your writing isn't improving from previous, lowly rated stories you've posted. "1" star.

SuddenThunderSuddenThunderalmost 9 years ago
You sit in chairs and set things on the table

Judy,

Tell hubby to put on his big boy pants and give us a little information about you guys. I don't really care where you live but age and stuff help to build rapport as well. In my mind "no answer" is no better than anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
If you don't like people being anonymous on the internet..

YOU'RE the one who's out of place, newbie.

patilliepatilliealmost 9 years ago
Interesting premise, in that the stories appear to be based in truth

but the telling of the tale leaves much to be desired. I have not read the other installments in your series on Judy, so maybe that will give me the background I need to understand how you could give yourself so easily to the 18 yr old. I get that you have your hubby's encouragement, but a mere recitation of facts, who did what and when, is a bit boring.

The drama is in the conflict within the characters that their taking action on their desires could lead to negative results for the marriage. None of that is really covered in this story.

So I apologize if I missed that in previous installments, but I have a feeling they are no better constructed.

Finally, it strains believability that an 18 yr old would have that much game, to stalk a married lady and close the deal in the time span of a movie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Writing

Judy it was a fantastic story thank you for telling it but it would have been so much better in your own words.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
the 18 year old

was the most mature of the two of them, and that is not saying much about maturity.

sorry to hear (or should that be here) she past a theatre. was it painful?

asfsatg4wtrtgasdgaasfsatg4wtrtgasdgaover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking wimp posting dumb cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5!! Another

ugly dumb fat cream pie eating fag comments from the asshole of LIT! dear annony!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous