All Comments on 'Judy's December'

by ArtyGee

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Continuing the story.

A nice installment that adds some nuances to Leo and Judy's relationship. I still think Leo comes across as unrealistically mature for an 18 year old but by this point in the story you pretty much stuck with that. Be alert to spelling quirks- tail and tale are not synonymous .

GingerVyeGingerVyealmost 11 years ago
insightful

I really like that you showed Judy's viewpoint, because I would be feeling the exact same way. Heartbroken, but knowing that you can't force a man to want you and treat you well. Either they recognize you are special, or they don't. When a sub "gives" herself to a man, he must be responsible enough to take care of her, or he will lose her forever. This series is delightful, I am enjoying it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
okay

this one is my favorite so far, I don't even care that husband knows a anymore lol

pantylvr2pantylvr2over 2 years ago

love this series. very hot and erotic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I just came across this author (sad to know he has passed on) and really enjoyed Judy's stories. Her submission to Leo and her journey into becoming his slut, with her husband's permission, was intense and you caught her submissive mindset so well at the end, when she was distraught at the possibility of her master no longer wanting her and then overjoyed to learn that she was 'his' sub and that Suzanne was just a diversion, a plaything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One element of this story I am not totally clear about is Jim. I am assuming he and Judy still fuck/make love as a normal husband and wife but there was never any deep explanation about why he wanted his wife to become Leo's slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArtyGee@ArtyGee
Feb 17, 2020 Dear readers and followers. It is with great sadness that I must report that I have been diagnosed with stage 4 metastatic prostate cancer. As I reflect on the last few years, there were none of the classic symptoms that one would expect and I had no real warning ...