Judy's December

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,296 Followers

"Hey. Where are your suction cups?" He asked, breaking the kiss momentarily. "I though you were going to wear them every day."

Luckily, I had not had them on when Suzanne had dropped in. I'd had time to put on my collar, but not to install the cups yet, and told Leo so.

"Well let's go get them on now then." Was his reply.

The effects of Leo's ministrations added to the excitement of having told Suzanne all about Leo had me so hot that I couldn't wait. I yanked open his pants and dropped to my knees, taking his hard cock deep in my mouth. Things were just nicely getting started when the phone rang. Nobody I know calls me this time of the day, and I was in no mood to talk to a telemarketer or take a stupid survey. Leo picked up the phone, glanced at the display and asked me who Suzanne was.

I pulled myself back from his cock and took the phone.

"You know. Suzanne from across the street. She was here for coffee this morning and she must have forgotten something." I replied, then breathlessly answered the phone.

I was still on my knees in front of Leo and as I talked to Suzanne, he kept distracting me by gently slapping my face with his cock.

When I hung up the phone I looked up at Leo and told him that Suzanne needed our help. She had apparently gotten her arm stuck in the garbage disposal. Thankfully it had not been turned on and she was uninjured, but she was stuck tight and had asked me to come over and help her get out. I saw Leo's cock pulse twice and get noticeable harder as he heard this.

"Well. Let's go then." He announced, pulling his pants back up. "I'll go out through the garage and grab some tools."

About a minute later we were standing in Suzanne's kitchen, looking at her bent over the sink. She was barefoot, pant-less, and her tee shirt barely covered her ass. I heard Leo's sigh as he too took in the scene.

"Judy. What's Leo doing here? Didn't I tell you I was half naked? He can't see me like this. Oh my God! Get him out. Send him away." Suzanne, frantically

"Judy doesn't "send" me anywhere." Leo replied. "Besides, I'm here to help you out of this little jam you've gotten yourself into."

That said, Leo sauntered over to Suzanne and placed his hands on her hips.

"Oh my." He purred. "What have we here? A cute little damsel in distress. Let me see what I can do."

I felt a pang of jealousy as I saw Leo's hand slide up Suzanne's hip. What was he doing? It wasn't five minutes ago that 'd had his cock in my mouth, and now he was feeling-up my best friend. I felt a lump in my throat, and this time it wasn't Leo's cock. Suzanne grunted and swung her free hand back to try to get Leo to stop, but he easily grabbed it, effectively immobilizing her.

"Suzanne. Right? Now Suzanne, If a girl needs help, she should try not to get in the helper's way shouldn't she?" He soothed. "You just keep this hand still while I start to work.

"Leo. Leo. Please don't hurt me...Judy. Why did you bring him here?" This on the verge of tears.

"Quiet now!" Leo hissed. "We don't want to attract anyone else to the party do we?"

Apparently Leo had thought to bring the gag. Our gag. And he quickly slipped it around Suzanne's head, effectively silencing her. I watched as he pulled up her tee to expose her rear and then begin to knead her ass cheeks with both hands. I heard Suzanne moan through the gag as Leo worked. It was not a moan of distress. I knew. Leo had made me moan that way many times.

Suddenly she coughed, then lashed out with her free hand, which Leo was easily able to block. Leo had also brought some rope, and in no time he had one end secured to Suzanne's free wrist. He then had me help him pull a big hank of her auburn hair back into a loop and tie the rope to it. Suzanne was now completely at Leo's mercy. One arm was stuck in the disposal. Her other arm was twisted behind her back and secured to her hair, pulling her neck back and her face up.

"Nice." He said as he stepped back to survey our handiwork. "Pretty as a picture"

Suzanne struggled and moaned as Leo moved around the kitchen taking pictures, causing another lump to raise in my throat. Why did he need pictures of her? He had me. Had me any time he wanted.

"OK. Let's see what we can do for you." He announced as he stepped behind her.

I watched in stunned silence as my teen lover pushed his crotch against my best friend's ass and ran his hands up under her shirt. I could clearly see the outlines of his hands beneath the shirt as he felt her up. My nipples tingled at the memory of how those hands felt on my tits just a few minutes ago. A few minutes ago, while he was feeling me up in my kitchen. As these thoughts ran through my mind, Leo continued working Suzanne's chest with his talented fingers. I knew what she was feeling. Knew that she would be getting aroused. And this was reinforced by the huffing sounds she was starting to make around the gag. Although I was disappointed at Leo's actions, I was becoming a bit aroused by what I was seeing and hearing.

"Having trouble getting enough air Suzanne? If I take it off, will you be a good girl? Will you be quiet while I work?"

Leo removed the gag and Suzanne was able to gasp for air

"Leo. Please. You can't do this." She whined

" Oh but I can." Was his whispered reply "Judy check her pussy for me."

I had never touched another woman's sex in my life, but I moved in to obey Leo's command. I reached over gingerly and touched her pussy with my finger, then started rubbing up and down her slit. She was wet, in fact, she was dripping with moisture. Leo was getting to her and I knew exactly how she felt.

"She's ready Leo." I stated. "Nice and wet and ready."

"OK. Judy. Take out my cock and put it in her."

This was almost too much for me to bear. I was starting to be aroused by this whole scene, but now my lover wanted me to stick his cock into another woman. What was wrong with me? Jimmy had given me to Leo, and now Leo didn't want me, he wanted my best friend. The lump was back in my throat as I undid Leo's pants and pulled out his cock. I started to stroke it. Maybe I could make him come before he was able to fuck her, but he foiled that plan.

"That's it Judy. Just stroke it a couple times. If I come too soon it will spoil the fun. Line it up for me"

I had no choice now. I rubbed Leo's rigid dick up and down along her pussy until I heard her groan as he pressed at the entrance.

"Tell me you want it." He whispered. " Tell me how badly you want me to fuck you. How much you want my cock to pound your cunt. Tell me."

Those words burned in my ears. He'd said those words, or words like them, to me on several occasions as he was controlling me. Now he was saying them to another woman. I don't think he saw the tear roll down my cheek.

"Please Leo. Please fuck me. I need your hard young cock to pound me. Fuck me Leo. Fuckkkkkkk mmmeeeeee." cried Suzanne.

I turned my face away so I didn't have to watch as he fucked her. When I heard them both cum, I looked back in time to see Leo doing up his pants. Perhaps the heartbreak would be over now.

"OK Suzanne. Let's get you loose." He announced.

With a little dish soap and a mighty heave, Suzanne's arm popped free and they both fell to the floor. My mind was clouded with sadness but I heard something about a ring, saw Leo dismantle the disposal and recover a diamond ring. The next thing that registered was their renewed conversation.

"Leo." She pleaded. "Please. Please don't. That ring is very special to me. Please. I've got to have it back."

"OK. Let's see how badly you want it. Get down on your knees. Judy help her down."

I wanted to help her down all right. I wanted to push her down, stomp her down, shove her down the stairs, but I did none of those things. It wasn't her fault, it was Leo who was breaking my heart. On her knees, Suzanne started to beg for her ring, but Leo just walked towards her undoing his zipper as he did. I knew he didn't want her to beg. He wanted her to suck. It was like I was giving him away to her, and I wanted her to know what she was getting.

"You'll love his cock Suzanne." I whispered. "It's so young, and hard. Isn't it gorgeous? Look at it Suzanne, It's throbbing for you."

Leo didn't even have to ask her. The rope in her hair held her face turned up and as he approached she opened her lips, looked up into his eyes and took him all the way into the back of her throat. I took her hand and moved it to his cock.

"Stroke him Suzanne. He loves to be stroked while you suck him off." With a silent sob.

It didn't take long until I heard Leo groan, saw him stiffen, and then cum deep in her mouth. She eagerly swallowed his entire load. I was devastated but was still able to follow Leo's command to bind Suzanne's arms and legs for easy access. Was my lover never going to stop with her? I watched as Leo grabbed a scissors and cut her clothes off. Good. He ruined her shirt.

"Hmmm. Nice nipples." Leo groaned. " I knew they felt big, but who knew that big? They are already bigger than yours, Judy, and we haven't started to stretch them yet. Strip Judy. Strip and sit on her face. Make her eat your shaved pussy."

The words were like a dagger to my heart. He saw her nipples and he liked them better than mine. I was heartbroken, then angry. When he told me to strip and sit on her face, that's what I did. Maybe I could smother the bitch and Leo would come back to me. Suzanne started to eat my pussy with great enthusiasm, changing some of my anger to arousal. Her tongue felt so good. Then I felt Leo push my head down toward her sex. Although I had no experience, I didn't resist. I remembered that her pussy was full of Leo's cum and thought that this might be the last time I would ever get a chance to taste him, and so I dove in with my tongue, determined to get as much of him out of her as I possibly could.

"That's it Judy. Suck her pussy. Suck all my cum out of her hot cunt." Leo instructed.

After about a half hour of working on each other, Suzanne came first, followed closely by me. I got up and dressed while Leo untied Suzanne. I expected that Leo would ask me to go while he stayed with Suzanne, but he didn't. He gently took my hand and we walked, together, back to my place.

"Well. That was interesting." He stated. "What do you think, should we give her to Barney? You know, my buddy Barney from the pet store."

I couldn't believe my ears. Not only was Leo not going to leave me, he was going to "give" Suzanne to Barney. She wasn't competition, she was a plaything. Suddenly my heart soared and I began to cry tears of joy and appreciation. Leo looked at me with concern.

"What's wrong pet?" He asked. " Are you OK?" As he gently wiped away my tears.

"Oh yeah. I'm OK now." I sobbed "Perfectly OK now."

ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,296 Followers
12