All Comments on 'Judy's November Ch. 03'

by ArtyGee

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent Installment.

This chapter more than responded to the concern I expressed about the earlier chapter. By focusing on the growing emotional bond between Judy and Leo rather than a callous BSDM relationship,the sex scenes have a greater intensity. Two people discovering a love for each other through a physical bonding is more arousing than sexual abuse. The final wrap up seems a bit too neat but it does give Judy the best of all worlds. Good job.

gondaolgondaolalmost 11 years ago
Nice touch

Having the neighbor turn his wife into a slut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
absurd

First story was solid. This has turned absurd like 90% of the stories here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
reality as it is or as we drean of it being

Very good please develop Judy' s predicament ferther. I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Up to 4* because we finally learn why Leo seemed to know so much about dominating a sub -- Judy's husband had clearly educated the young man as part of his desire to have a young stud turn her into a submissive slut.

I look forward to seeing her growth into a full-blown sub under his strong control.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArtyGee@ArtyGee
1297 Followers
Feb 17, 2020 Dear readers and followers. It is with great sadness that I must report that I have been diagnosed with stage 4 metastatic prostate cancer. As I reflect on the last few years, there were none of the classic symptoms that one would expect and I had no real warning ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES