Jugs Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooh, Vi!" I murmured, "That's wonderful!"

Vi's finger continued its exploration as she briefly licked and sucked my nipple. She obviously wanted my nipple wet because as she withdrew she began blowing gently on the wet nipple, sending tingles down my spine. I arched my back, thrusting my nipple back into her mouth. She responded by sucking hard on the nipple and thrusting another finger into my cunt. Traci increased the pressure on my clit and returned her mouth to my breast, finally touching the glowing nub with the tip of her tongue. My pussy was on fire and I thought my nipples were going to explode. Traci squeezed my clit and pain and pleasure flashed through me. Then suddenly they were gone. I opened my eyes to see them briefly kiss and then part to return to me.

Vi crawled up and started kissing me as Traci slipped between my legs. I had been pleasurably hovering around the edges of an orgasm for about an hour. As Traci started sucking on my clit I was no longer hovering, I was rocketing toward a tremendous explosion. Vi hands started wandering to my chest and found my nipples. She pulled back from my mouth and started kissing down my neck toward my chest. I was shivering in anticipation as she approached my nipples again. Traci slipped her thumb into my soaking cunt and wormed her forefinger into my ass. As though they had rehearsed it, Vi bit my right nipple as Traci bit gently down on my clit. The onrushing orgasm exploded as a thousand colors in my eyes and the volcano that had been simmering in my body erupted. My hips flew from the bed and Traci rode with my hips not losing contact with my throbbing clit. I grabbed Vi's head and dragged her to my mouth and devoured her in a kiss. Traci kept up the pressure as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through my body. Vi pulled away to catch her breath and I collapsed, breaking contact with Traci's tongue and her hand.

Traci, however, wasn't done. Grabbing my hips she flipped me over and pulled my pussy back to her face, diving in once again. The gentleness and teasing was gone, replaced by a ferocity that I had never witnessed in her before. She thrust her tongue forcefully into my cunt and then shoved, really shoved her right thumb into my ass all the way to the palm of her hand and her left thumb against my clit. She started rotating her thumb and the rotation felt like my asshole was alive with movement. It was weird but wonderful. The orgasm that had started to subside was replaced by a new, more forceful wave of pleasure.

I'm normally not a screamer, but I couldn't help this one. "TRACIIIIIIIIIIII, MY GOD!!! DON'T STOP!!!" I screamed as she continued to manipulate me through one tremor after another. I don't know if it was one orgasm with building phases or multiple orgasms but I lost count after five pulses, I just gave my body over completely to my sexually magnificent daughter. I let her do what she wanted to me until I was beyond the capability to resist. When she finally released me I was jelly on the bed.

I watched helplessly as Traci's wild eyes fixed on Vi. Vi instantly recognized Traci's animalistic lust and tried to scramble away and wasn't nearly quick enough. Traci grabbed her ankles and pulled her back, leaving Vi on hands and knees, presenting a perfect ass for Traci's assault. Traci duplicated the position I had assumed with her earlier. Her big tits draped over Vi's ass and Traci started roughly manipulating Vi's clit and Vi continued squirming and trying to get away. Traci suddenly released her and Vi scooted up and lay beside me. Traci stalked Vi up through the bed and rolled Vi onto her back. She briefly rubbed her pussy against Vi's, just as she had earlier, but then continued up Vi's body, dragging her pussy along Vi's skin, leaving a snail trail behind. Reaching Vi's tits Traci grabbed a nipple and rubbed it roughly against her own clit, moaning softly in the process. Vi's eyes were huge watching Traci. The expression on Traci's face had changed from animalistic lust to one of pure need. Vi watched as Traci moved further up Vi's body, finally stopping at Vi's chin, straddling Vi's chest.

"Pleeeeze Mrs. Andersen," Traci moaned softly. "I neeeed to cuuuum again! Pleeeeze help mmmmeee!"

Traci's oozing, dripping cunt was waiting at Vi's chin and she hesitated briefly before plunging her tongue deeply between the fleshy lips. Traci threw her head back and ground her pussy into Vi's face. Vi responded to the gushing honey flowing from Traci's cunt by lapping furiously. Vi's hands went to Traci's ass and pulled her cunt tighter to her face. Traci raised her head back up and looked at me and smiled. She reached out and twined her fingers with mine as the orgasm she obviously needed so desperately; took her. Vi was enjoying Traci's nectar, along with a little revenge as she kept the pressure up on Traci's cunt. Traci was shaking uncontrollably and her juices were flowing in copious amounts over Vi's face. Finally Traci was satisfied and pushed back from Vi's mouth. Traci lay down between us, putting her arms beneath our necks and pulled us close. Vi and I each kissed a cheek as we drifted off to sleep.

******************** Calida and me in my room.

It took several minutes to calm Calida down enough to talk after Traci brought her to me. She finally was able to explain what had happened. She sat on my lap cuddled to my chest and I just held her and rocked her while she sobbed and told me what had happened. She had never thought about her mother in a sexual way and it really freaked her out. Finally she grew quiet, content to sit very still on my lap.

After a while she raised her head and looked at me. She kissed me and said, "Thank you, Peter."

"You're welcome, but for what?" I asked.

"Holding me and letting me cry." She said into my shoulder. "Now, could we get dressed? I'm cold."

"How about a nice warm shower?" I asked.

She picked head up and looked at me suspiciously. "And what else, mister?"

"Whatever you want, or don't want, Calida. I love you and I want you to be happy." I told her truthfully.

"Thank you Peter, I love you, too." Calida said softly. "I think I want you to hold me in the shower a little bit and then get dressed."

"OK." I said simply.

We went into the shower and we cuddled and then I helped her wash her hair. We got out and went back to my room. We got dressed and heard her Mom screaming at someone, I assumed it was Traci.

"Peter, I can't listen to this, could we go out by the pool?" Calida mumbled.

"Sure, I'll put on some music and make some popcorn, I'm starved again." I said.

We went out and I put on some smooth jazz. I popped some popcorn, Calida fixed us a couple of Cokes and we went out by the pool. It was a warm, clear, summer evening with a light breeze and the stars were twinkling brightly. I pulled a table over between the loungers and we sat quietly eating the popcorn and looking at the stars. It was nice and almost felt like we were in our own home. After we finished the popcorn Calida came over and snuggled down with me. We sat holding each other in silence for quite a while before either of us spoke.

"Peter, what's gonna happen, now?" Calida finally asked quietly.

"What do you mean?" I responded.

"Well, your mom and sister are in your mom's room having sex with my Mom." Calida explained. "Don't you think that's gonna be a little weird from now on? That has nothing on the fact that my Mom licked me to orgasm a little while ago, while your sister and mom watched. And everybody was NAKED!" Calida was getting a little worked up again and I tried to calm her down.

"Calida?" I interrupted softly and she looked at me, tears in her eyes again. "I think all of us need to talk about this and figure it out together, especially Traci and me. After all, she and I started all this."

I extricated myself from her hold and stood. "Peter? Where are you going?"

"I'm gonna see if they're done and see if we can all talk." I explained and started to walk away.

"Peter, what if they don't want to talk?" Calida's voice was trembling. "I'm scared!"

I returned and pulled her into my arms and held her tightly to my chest. "Calida, no matter what else happens, we're together and nothing, I mean nothing, will come between us. OK?"

She had buried her face in my chest and I felt a small nod. I took her chin in my hand and lifted so she could see me. "I love you! It may be weird, but, it'll be OK. OK?"

She smiled through her tears and I got a small nod in agreement. I kissed her and strode down to Mom's room. I put my ear to the door and didn't hear anything so I took a chance and opened the door. The aroma of sex nearly buckled my knees when I opened the door. Wow! As much as I wanted to make sure Calida was OK, I was sorry I missed whatever had gone on in here. Mom and Mrs. Andersen were snuggled up on either side of Traci and she was holding them. Traci must have heard the door because her eyes fluttered open and she looked at me, a small tired smile on her lips and in her eyes.

"Traci?" I whispered. "Can you get them up, cleaned up and dressed? Calida's freakin' out and we ALL need to talk about what's happened."

"Sure, stud." Traci smiled. "I'll see what I can do."

I wrinkled my nose. "Open a window while you're at it. Dad's gonna be home tomorrow and we may need to fumigate!"

Traci laughed and fired off, "Asshole!" as I left the room.

I went back out to Calida and told her that the three of them would be out in a little while. I fixed some more popcorn and Calida set out drinks for everyone. We set up at the table by the pool so that everyone would be comfortable on this nice summer evening. I tuned on the pool lights so everyone could see, and turned off the other lights. This way there would be enough light to see, but enough shadow so that everyone would be a little hidden while we had this uncomfortable, but necessary conversation.

After a while I saw Traci practically dragging Mrs. Andersen out from the bedroom end of the house. I called out and told them where we were. By now Calida had sat down next to me and had pulled her chair as close as it could get, grabbing my right hand. I wasn't sure she wouldn't end up in my lap before we were done. Traci and Mrs. Andersen, still reluctant, came out and sat down. Traci sat across from me and interestingly, Mrs. Andersen dragged one of the chairs to a spot immediately next to me, on my left. Mom finally came out, carrying a Manhattan in each hand, handing one to Mrs. Andersen before sitting down next to Traci.

"OK, Pete, you woke us all up, what's this about?" Mom demanded.

"I assumed Traci would have told you a little, but, OK." I responded. "Calida was a little freaked out by what happened tonight and I thought we should talk about it and everything else. Dad and Mr. Andersen are going to be back tomorrow and, since all of us are involved with one another in some way or another, I thought we might need to decide what the future holds."

Mom said, "Fair enough, what do you think, Vi, Traci, Callie?"

Mrs. Andersen just said, "Uhhh, OK, I guess." Traci just laughed and said nothing and Calida gripped me tighter and nodded in agreement.

We sat there looking at each other. I thought one of the "adults" should take the lead, but evidently I was wrong. It was getting a little uncomfortable, so I leapt into the fire.

"Mrs. Andersen, Callie is very upset by what happened and she is very scared of what that will mean to you guys in the future." I stated. "Is that right, Calida?" Calida's face was buried in my shoulder and, again, she just nodded.

Mrs. Andersen, hammered her Manhattan, got up and went to Calida, kneeling by her chair. "Calida, baby, I am so sorry. I spent the week being loved by Becca and I wanted to share that with you. I thought that since you seemed to be OK with Pete and Traci, you'd be OK with you and me. I didn't really think it through and I am so, so sorry. Can you forgive me?"

Calida didn't move for a long moment and tears started rolling down Mrs. Andersen's cheeks. "Calida, please talk to me! I love you." She pleaded. I looked at Mom and Traci and there were tears in their eyes, too.

I thought, 'Oh, shit! What have I done? This is gonna get ugly.'

Suddenly, Calida let go of me and threw herself into her mother's arms. "Mom! I'm sorry I screamed at you. I just never thought of you that way and it scared me, especially since you gave me an awesome orgasm. Can you forgive ME?"

Now my head was spinning. I looked over at Traci and Mom and I was shaking my head and they both started laughing at me. "I'm confused and I don't understand." I muttered and then Calida and her mom started giggling.

Mrs. Andersen got up, went around and threw her arms around me and said, "Don't worry, Pete, you're not supposed to understand!" She kissed me on the cheek. I looked over at Calida and she was beaming at me and then sat up and kissed me on the other cheek.

Callie held my right hand and Mrs. Andersen grabbed my left and said, "We understand you have news, tell us what it is!"

I looked at her and then at Calida and then at my mom and sister and they were all looking at me expectantly. "Wait a minute, that's it!?!? That's all we're going to talk about?!? What about Dad and Mr. Andersen? What are we doing!?!?"

Mom got that infuriating, indulgent mother's smile and said, "Your father and Callie's father would never understand what has gone on here, so, with the exception of Megan, this is not going any further than this table. I am going to respect Callie's desire for me to stay away from you, sexually, but I will not give up your sisters or my lovely little Vi."

I looked at Mrs. Andersen and she blushed and Traci and Calida were smiling at me like I was the slow kid. Apparently, I was given the tiniest slice of how women bond and think and live and instead of helping; it made me feel somehow dumber for having been shown a shining secret and not understanding it.

So, I told them all about my job, the management program and college. They all kissed and hugged me and then started plans for a cookout on Saturday night. Vi smiled at Calida and I and told us if we wanted to go in to bed, it was OK, because we both had to work in the morning.

As we went down to my room I said, "I can't believe she's letting us spend the night together."

Calida gave me that 'poor stupid boy' smile and said, "She knows that we have been and are going to continue to sleep together, so rather than making it stressful on everyone, she's accepting it. And before you say anything, she will take care of my Dad, too, so you don't need to worry about him."

We undressed and got into bed naked and Calida snuggled up to me. "Peter, is it OK if you just hold me? I just want to feel you next to me."

I smiled. "We're naked, right? This is fine with me."

We were drifting off to sleep when we heard a light knock at the door. I told whoever was there to come in and Traci poked her head through the door.

"Hey guys, do you mind if I come in?" Traci asked softly. "Mom and Mrs. Andersen went to bed and seemed like they wanted to be alone together, so I didn't join them. I don't want to sleep alone and I was wondering if I could sleep with you guys."

Calida asked, "Is sleeping all you want?"

Traci's silhouette shrugged in the light from the hall. "Did you have something else in mind?"

Calida threw the sheet off to reveal our nakedness. "I'm pretty sure that Peter is feeling the pressure of being stopped from fucking you earlier today. We were rudely interrupted and I still want to see you guys together."

Traci approached the bed and said, "I was hoping you'd say something like that." She pulled her t-shirt over her head and was naked.

"Callie, we haven't talked about what I know that Pete likes, so I'd like to give you some pointers if you don't mind." Traci said.

"That might be useful," replied Calida.

"Hey, what am I? A piece of meat? Or a puppy?" I whined. "Don't I have a say?"

Calida leaned over and kissed me as Traci crawled on top of me. Calida said, "Shut up, Peter, whatever this is, you're going to love it. And you know it!"

I just grinned, knowing she was right. Traci knew what buttons to push and having Calida there would just make it better.

Traci said, "Callie, this just drives him crazy. I told Megan several weeks ago that Pete came harder than anybody I have ever seen, just by the head of his penis touching my hard nipple. I know we did this earlier, but we didn't talk about it and it's something that he really loves."

Traci leaned over and dragged her nipples across my cock, which had been half erect from just holding Calida and then rising rapidly from Traci's nakedness and attention. My dick jumped at the contact and achieved full hardness in moments. A moan escaped my lips as Traci dragged her now hard nipples back and forth across the sensitive purple helmet. Calida was not content to be a passive observer and she took my cock in her hand and pushed it up so it was standing straight from my body. This changed the angle at which Traci's nipples collided with the head and the feeling was new, sensual and outstanding. Calida used her thumbnail to scratch at the sensitive underside of my cock and it felt like my cock grew an inch under her tender touch. Traci grabbed the sides of her tits and forced them down around my cock and Calida's hand. She started a fucking motion as Calida was jacking my cock. Calida snaked her other hand down and started massaging my balls and then slipped down to tickle my asshole, her fingertip sliding in. That was all it took and my cock exploded. Traci felt the first pulse and sat back and watched my red-hot spunk leap into the air and land with a splash on my chest. Calida giggled and kept jacking. I had come several hours earlier, but it had been almost a week before then and I still had an amazing amount left and several strong spurts followed the first and then slowed to a dribble and finally stopped.

Calida didn't stop stroking as she sat up and leaned across to kiss Traci. With her free hand she pulled Traci toward her and Traci realized what she wanted. Traci threw her leg over and straddled me, settling her pussy over my cock.

Traci asked, "Are you sure Calida?"

Calida responded by pushing Traci down on my cock and then she withdrew both hands. Calida threw her leg over my head and settled her pussy over my face and I extended my tongue into her warm, wet, ruby red, cavern. I felt Calida lean forward and from her movement I knew that she and Traci had their arms around each other and were kissing. Traci's pace had increased so I figured that she was approaching her orgasm and then I felt my crotch drenched and heard Traci's moan. Traci and I had cum and Calida hadn't so I increased my efforts. I reached with my left hand to try to find Calida's clit and tangled fingers with somebody else. I had no idea if Calida was frigging herself or Traci was doing it for her, but I thought ten fingers were better than five and I joined in. At the same time I reached up with my right hand and found Calida's tiny butthole. Then I mimicked her earlier manipulation of my asshole by rubbing and then penetrating her tiny butthole. She responded by clamping down with her pussy and asshole and shuddering above me. Finally, both of them slid off me and lay down on either side of me. My cock was still rock hard and I wanted to cum again, but I figured they were done.

Calida looked over at me and then down at my cock. "Peter?"

"Yeah, baby?" I breathed.

"Did you come again?" she asked.

"Nah, but it's OK." I mumbled.

"No. It's not!" Calida said emphatically. "You're not going to sleep until you make love to me."

I proved earlier that I'm not the brightest bulb in the lamp, but, I was not going to deny my beautiful Calida my cock if she wanted it. I crawled between her legs and found she was still soaking wet. I slid gently into her and I felt her legs softly settle over mine. I began a slow rhythm sliding in and out of her that made that spot on my back tingle. Traci took Calida's hand in hers and then, turning on her side, scooted over to press her body to Calida's. She kissed Calida's shoulder and then my forearm. She slid her free hand down Calida's belly to where we were joined. It felt like I was making love to the two of them at once. She raised her face to Calida's and they kissed a slow, soft gentle kiss that heated up that spot on my lower back and it started up my back and around to my groin. Calida's eyes opened and even though she did not withdraw from Traci's kiss, I could see her look at me. Traci's eyes opened and I felt her flex her fingers.