Jugs Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled her head back from Calida and whispered, "What is that?"

"Peter's body heats up like that sometimes. I'm not sure what causes it, but the orgasms are the best, most intense you've ever experienced." Calida explained.

I kept thrusting into Calida, but, I felt Calida's hand release Traci's and find its way to Traci's wet, waiting pussy. I could tell that my heat had worked into Calida and she was trying to share it with Traci.

Suddenly, Traci's eyes flew wide open and she gasped, "Oh my god, I feel it!"

Now that I knew that my heat was being shared with my love and my sister, it seemed to grow hotter between us. I was thrusting into Calida and she was fingering Traci and the two of them began moaning and crashed together in another kiss. My balls boiled over and I was spurting deeply into Calida and I could feel the two of them join me in the throes of orgasm. Finally spent, the heat retreated back to the source and I relaxed, kissing Calida first and then Traci.

Traci scooted over and I rolled off Calida and settled between them. Traci covered us with a sheet and the two of them snuggled up to me.

"Pete?" Traci whispered. "Are you still awake?"

"Yeah Traci, I am." I answered.

"Does that happen every time?" She sounded a little wistful and envious.

"Not every time, this is just the second." I explained. "I think it has everything to do with it feeling right and good and special. It really feels like that when you're with Calida and me, Traci. I love you and I think Calida is close to that, if not already there."

"I am Peter." Calida said. "It feels right when Traci's with us and I want her to be with us as much as she likes."

"Pete?" Traci whispered.

"Yeah Traci?" I answered.

"Is that what you want?" Traci asked.

"As long as you and Calida want it, that's what I want." I answered.

For the first time in our lives, the three of us spent the night together. It would not be the last.

*******************

Epilogue

Mom stayed true to her word that she would steer clear of me, sexually. She also stayed true to her word that she would not give up Megan, Traci and especially, 'her little Vi'. Dad and Mr. Andersen were blissfully clueless about the torrid affair between their wives. They made the Myrtle Beach trip an annual thing and were elated that no-one objected. They even included Megan's husband, Colin, at Mom's suggestion. So Mom and Vi made the lake house trip an annual thing. The lake house trip now includes Traci and Megan and lasts a full week. Calida and I kid all of them about being too tired to eat ice cream cones each year when they return from the lake. We generally get a group 'Asshole!' in response. Some things never change.

It took me five years to get through the management program and college. Calida decided after working for a year that she wanted to be a nurse so she's been in college right along with me. We graduated last month and I have been travelling to my new store, overseeing the stocking. Traci came to work at the store and even though she didn't utilize the management program, she's an assistant manager. As a matter of fact, she's going to North Carolina with Calida and I and she will be my assistant manager. While I've been working every day, Traci and Calida have been coming with me for the last two weeks and have been house hunting. They found one with a huge master suite that includes a shower that's big enough for three. The best part for me is that every closet door in every bedroom is a full length mirror.

Calida and I got married today. I heard the oohs, ahhs and awes when we took our vows. Calida was holding my hand as well as the hand of her maid of honor, Traci, when she repeated her vows. I'm sure the only people that noticed that Traci's lips were moving along with Calida's were Megan, my Mom and Calida's Mom. They were certainly the only ones that understood that while not legal in any sense of the word, Traci was marrying Calida and me. We all understand that someday, Traci will find the right man and then she will have a life of her own, until then she will be an equal partner in ours. She deserves it because Jugs has made Calida and me very happy.