Juicy J

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Effren didn't reply. He watched his mother remove her bathrobe.

"Please? Just for me? I want you to have some fun on here too, Halfmex," His mother pleaded, standing nude for him.

"You still there? Or are you busy pumping that cock for me?" She asked.

"I'm here," Effren typed.

"Good. Take it out for me," His mother commanded.

Effren was having trouble breathing, "This is crazy!" he thought.

"Pleeeeease?" his mother pouted. "You said you thought I was beautiful. Why don't you unwind a bit and stroke, what I'm sure is, a very impressive cock for me?"

Effren felt like passing out, this was unreal. "Yes ma'am!" he said aloud in his room, unzipping his pants, quickly fishing out his cock and slamming his fists up and down on it repeatedly.

"Are you doing it?" his mother asked.

"Yes," was his one handed reply.

"Good," Jessica said, standing up, running her hands all over her body, squeezing her breasts.

Effren was busy jacking his cock, watching her move and perform for him. She guided two fingers into her pussy, taking them out, licking them clean and moaning.

She swirled her tongue around her fingers, "I wished you could taste this, taste me," she said seductively. "Would you like to?"

"Yes," Effren typed back almost immediately. He was furiously masturbating to her now.

"Good. Cum for me. I want you to do it so badly. Please, I beg of you! Jack that cock of yours until you cum," his mother pleaded.

It was too much, he couldn't contain if he tried. His cock erupted once more, his eyes laser focused on his mother. He nearly fell out of his chair.

"Mmm, did you do it? Did you cum for me? I bet it tastes sooo good. I wished I could -- " His mother was saying. Effren began typing, the chat notification ring interrupting her.

"I did. I'm done," Effren had typed.

"Good. I know that feels so much better. I feel better too, thank you," She winked at the camera. "We have a few minutes left. Anything else on your mind?"

Effren's breathing slowed down, his legs still limp. He remembered Sandee. He was going to his mother about her. Bringing his hands to his keyboard after wiping them off on his shorts, he typed her name.

"Ah yes. She's my good friend. She joins me on here every once in awhile for some naughty fun. She'll be back in a few days if you want to come back and watch us," Jessica said.

"Are you and her together?" Effren slowly typed. He didn't think his mother was a lesbian or bi, but he was still curious.

"No, we're just friends. She doesn't have her own channel, so she's a guest on mine sometimes. She's very hot, you'd really like her!" Jessica answered.

Effren nodded his tired head, "Yeah." He wondered what his mother and the honey-brown hair with matching honey-brown eyed friend would do on their show.

"She usually brings toys and things like that. She's a lot of fun," his mother said, hoping to sell some more time to this Halfmex person.

Effren had trouble staying awake. The orgasm brought about by jacking off to images of his webcam babe of a mom, at her urging, exhausted him and made him feel guilty. He wanted to log off and head to bed.

"You there?" his mother asked.

"Yeah. Sleepy now," He typed, watching his mother smile. "You're so pretty. Have a good night."

"Awww thanks again. You're a sweetie. Good night!" She answered, ending the session.

Chapter 9

Effren was surprised that he wasn't thoroughly disgusted by his actions. He felt slight guilt, but not total hatred of himself. He wondered if he was desensitized to it via months of jacking off to Juicy J's body -- her face not visible.

As his mother was getting off the couch to head to her office, Effren stood with her, grabbing her arm and pulling her in for a hug. She was so warm and soft. "I love you," he whispered, smiling softly at her, caressing her face after the hug.

"Effren, I love you too darling," She smiled at him, visibly touched by his tenderness. "Is everything ok?"

"Mmhmm, just a bit tired," He replied.

"Well you have been out in the sun all day. Get some good sleep tonight, ok?" his mother said, giving his lips a quick kiss and heading toward her office.

Later that night, Effren sat in front of his computer, watching Juicy J once more. He thought about buying some more time with her, but decided against it. "Maybe another night. This is pretty intense."

He was asleep within an hour.

***

It was the weekend and Gary was over once more. He took the three of them to dinner. Afterward, Effren sat on the couch next to his mother, Gary sat on the other side of her. She seemed so happy, holding both their hands as they watched TV.

Gary left a little later and Jessica took a shower. Effren waited patiently at his computer.

"Do you have children?" he typed into the chat an hour later.

"Yes, I have a son," Jessica answered.

"So you do this stuff to help support him?" Effren asked.

"I thought we were going to have more naughty fun," Jessica chuckled. "Yes this is a means for extra income. I've saved a lot for college."

Effren sighed, looking to his keyboard. He shook his head and replied, "That's very nice of you. You seem like you'd be a great mom."

"Well thank you! I think I'm doing the best I can."

"I bet your son loves you very much," Effren typed.

"And I love him very much," a nude Jessica smiled into the camera.

"Does he know about your side job?" Effren asked.

Jessica laughed, "I hope not! I'd be mortified."

Effren, thinking about the other night wrote, "Maybe he'd think you were cool. Or maybe he'd like what he saw."

"I don't know about that," his mother said skeptically. "I doubt it."

"You are so beautiful, maybe he couldn't help it. Maybe he'd see you doing this and think about how lucky he was to live with such a sexy woman."

Jessica smiled and shrugged, "Maybe. Who knows?"

"Oh, my friend Sandee will be here in a couple nights. She was a little busy, so we postponed our team up. Will you be back to watch us?" she asked.

"I'll try," Effren responded.

Jessica did another strip for him a few minutes later. She got close to the camera, smiled sexily and asked Halfmex to jack off for her. Effren sat looking at her, "I can't say no to her."

He did what he was asked, spewing semen all over himself once again. His mother thanked him, both for cumming and buying time with her.

Effren was wide awake in bed, wondering if this was going to be a nightly ritual. He wondered if he'd ever tell her about what he knew.

***

After another long day at the lifeguard tower, Effren came home, collapsing on the couch. He was running low on funds. He could afford two more sessions with her before he got paid next.

After a loving hug to his mother, he logged back on and waiting his turn in the chat queue. She popped up on the screen, naked, smiling at the camera. "Hi, Halfmex, glad you're back."

"Hi," Effren typed.

"You going to jack off for me again?" Jessica asked.

"Maybe."

"Ah, I see. You'd rather talk more huh?" his mother guessed.

"Yeah, kinda," he typed.

"Well, what do you want to know tonight?"

"Would you ever tell your son you did this?" he asked.

"Ha! Maybe one day, many years from now, after he's out of college, perhaps."

"Is he a young kid?" Effren typed.

"Nope. 18."

"Hard to believe a woman with a body like yours has a kid."

"Thank you baby. Yes I worked hard to keep my figure."

"I bet your son takes after his mother and is quite attractive too," Effren smiled a little as he typed that.

"Oh he is! Very cute, very sweet and funny. Beautiful inside and out," She replied, rummaging through a bag of toys.

"You never know, he may want to join in on your show with you," Effren suggested.

"I highly doubt that! You're being silly now aren't you?" She chuckled.

"You never know. Some people are like that. They do some weird stuff. I bet he has a crush on you," Effren typed.

Jessica paused for a moment, thinking of her father, "Who knows? But I doubt he's like that."

"You could flirt with him. Or go on a date with him. Maybe kiss him?"

"Sounds like you have a certain fantasy rolling around in your head, eh?" His mother said.

"I don't know. Maybe," Effren sighed as he typed. "Just a thought."

"My friend will be with me tomorrow night. I hope you'll tune in!" Jessica said.

After that subject change, she did more dancing; she rode a dildo, she begged Halfmex to cum. He did so without hesitation.

Chapter 10

"So you looking forward to tonight?" Sandee asked Jessica at lunch the next day.

"I am! Always a fun time with you," Jessica said, reaching across the table to pat her friend's hand. "There's a special subscriber that may tune in to watch us tonight."

"Oh yeah? A big fan of yours?" Sandee asked.

"I think he is. The odd thing about it though, is that he talks to me. He'll ask questions about why I do this, about my family, if I make good money and so on."

"That is odd."

"I have to egg him on to jack off to me. Like I said, he likes to just chat."

"Maybe he's interesting in getting involved with this fun little hobby," Sandee suggested.

"Could be, but you know what he kept asking me about?" Jessica asked a confused Sandee. "My son. First I told him I had one, and then he kept asking questions. He asked his age, and then," Jessica started giggling, "he suggested that maybe my son would like to watch my show and that he'd have a crush on me and -- "

"Stop right there," Sandee said. "Baby, if you don't stop, I'm going to have to leave this table, go the bathroom, mount the dildo I have in my purse to a toilet, and ride it to a climax. I've done it before."

Jessica laughed at her friend. "Serves you right for all dirty emails you sent me while I'm trying to work!"

"I will drag you in there with me. You better stop right there. A naughty mommy is a HUGE fetish of mine, ok?" Sandee said.

"Well I told this subscriber that my son probably wouldn't be interested in me like that," Jessica said.

Sandee stood, bending down to Jessica, bringing her lips into a slow kiss, "I bet you he would." She smiled at Jessica and made her way to the bathroom.

***

Effren sat at his computer that night, his mouth agape, watching his mother and Sandee furiously make out on camera, nude. Sandee was sitting in a chair, Jessica straddling her, their profiles turned to the camera. Effren could see everything. He could hear everything. He heard their moans and the sounds of their tongue swirling around the other's mouth. He wasn't jacking off; he simply stared at them in astonished shock.

Jessica ended the kiss by sucking on Sandee's tongue similar to sucking on a cock. "You like it?" She asked Halfmex.

Effren typed "yep" into the chat line.

Sandee, always mischievous, started talking next. "Maybe we should go get her son. Would you like that Halfmex?"

"Sandee," Jessica said, giving her a look.

"I think that'd be a great idea," Sandee said, turning to the camera. "Juicy J is a naughty mommy. She would love to have her son in here and put on a show with him."

"Sandee!"

Effren looked to his door, quickly moving to lock it. When he returned to his computer, Sandee had gotten up and was rummaging through a bag of toys. Effren watched her step in and pull up a belt of sorts. When she turned around, he saw large strap-on. His mouth dropped once more.

"Suck my dick, mom," Sandee said to Jessica, pointing the fake, flesh colored cock in her face.

"Sandee," Jessica said, shaking her head.

"Come on, suck it. At least pretend I'm him. Pretend I'm your son for Halfmex. He wants to see how naughty of a mother you are," Sandee egged her on.

Effren sat on the edge of his seat. He watched his mother smile nervously at the camera. She returned her gaze to Sandee's strap on.

"Come on, show him how bad you want your son," Sandee said.

Effren moved in close, his mouth open. Jessica gave the camera one more nervous smile, looked to Sandee, then to the strap on, took a deep breath and grabbed it by the base. She opened wide and began hungrily sucking the dildo, moaning as she did. Effren almost ejaculated right there. He gripped the edge of his desk so hard, his hands hurt.

Jessica was moaning as she sucked the fake cock. "I'm him," Sandee reminded her. "Mmm you're a naughty mom."

Jessica took it out of her mouth and glared up at Sandee. Effren watch his mother rise to her feet, move the chair so it was facing the camera, quickly guide Sandee to sit on it, grabbed the fake cock, and plunged it deep into her pussy.

Effren almost messed up his pants. He watched his mother straddle Sandee, a strap-on dildo in her pussy, and bounce up and down on it.

"That's it! Ride it baby!" Sandee said, slapping her ass. "Ride your son's cock!"

"Ahh!" Jessica cried out, throwing her head back, her long hair flowing down her back.

"Make him cum!" Sandee ordered, gripping her waist as she bounced on it.

"I'm the one, ahhh, that's cumming!" Jessica cried out then stopped bouncing. Effren watch closely as he saw her butt muscles tense up and her body shake in Sandee's arms. Effren couldn't move; he just sat there, his mouth hanging open, watching his mother come down off an orgasm.

Jessica stood, climbing off of Sandee, and went off camera. "You still there?" Sandee asked, looking into the camera.

Effren was frozen, still in shock, he couldn't type a response.

"Hello? You there?" Sandee asked again.

"Yeah," was Effren's reply.

His mother came into view, looking flustered, "That's all the time we have tonight, Halfmex." Just as she was clicking the button to end the show, Effren heard Sandee ask if she really thought of "him" -- meaning Effren. The last thing he saw before the show went to black was his mother nodding her head.

Chapter 11

Effren couldn't believe this was happening in his home; down the hall, behind a closed bedroom door, then again, behind a locked office. He sat looking to his trembling hands for a moment. He wanted to jack off and finish his session, but needed fresh air.

Walking around the small driveway, he took some deep breaths, calming himself down. He looked at Sandee's car, wondering what she and his mother were doing now. Suddenly the front door opened. Effren ducked behind Sandee's car. He heard the two women chatting.

"Thanks again for inviting me over," Sandee said.

"Yeah," Jessica replied.

"Aww what's wrong?" Effren heard Sandee ask.

His mother chuckled, "You have a way of getting me so riled up."

Effren heard kissing sounds. "That stuff about your son and being a naughty mommy got you excited huh?" More kissing noises.

"It did," His mother replied, followed by more kissing.

"You sure you don't want me to spend the night?" Sandee asked, the sounds of their lips smacking several more times.

"No, it's fine, I need to shower anyway," Jessica answered.

"Ok," Sandee ended their embrace. "I'll talk to you later. Maybe pretend Effren joins you in the shower."

"Sandee!" Jessica rolled her eyes. "See you later," She closed the door. Effren watched Sandee appear around the corner, walking slowly to her car. He stood.

"Effren! You scared the crap out of me!" Sandee exclaimed, startled by seeing him standing on the other side of her car.

"Sandee," Effren started to say.

"Are you ok?"

Effren shook his head, taking a deep breath, the need to tell someone overtaking him, "I know."

"You know? Know what? Me and your mom were kissing? Yeah, we're just friends, she doesn't mind that I'm really affectionate," Sandee explained.

"No, no, not that. I know why you're here. I know what you and her were doing in her office. I know about the webcam show," Effren said.

Sandee's eyes shot open and she gasped. "You, you do?!?"

"Yeah."

"Oh no, um, I can explain," Sandee said.

"No need. I've watched her shows, I've chatted with her on her channel," Effren confessed.

"You have?" Sandee winced.

Effren sighed, looking to his feet, and quietly said, "I'm Halfmex."

Sandee brought her hand to her mouth; unable to speak.

"Don't tell her I know. Please?" Effren asked. Sandee shook her head.

"Did you like what you saw?" Sandee asked, taking a few steps toward Effren.

He sighed and nodded his head "yes."

Sandee paused, standing in front of him now, leaning toward him, she whispered in his ear, "Get in the car."

"What?"

"I said get in my car," She grinned, turning around, opening the back door for him. "Get in."

"Sandee, I -- "

She forcefully pushed him into her back seat. He was on his back and Sandee was working at his shorts, tugging and pulling at the button and zipper.

"Sandee," Effren said, watching the woman work, pulling his shorts down, a shocked look on his face when she pulled her pajama pants down; she wasn't wearing underwear. She watched her pull his boxers down and climb on top of him.

"I'm still horny from our little show. To know you watched it and liked it, makes me even hornier," Sandee said, peering down at his face. "Now then, close your eyes."

"What?"

"I said close your eyes," Sandee said through grit teeth. Effren did as he was told. Sandee began kissing his neck, his cheeks, and then his mouth. "Pretend I'm her," She whispered, licking against his ear.

"Juicy J?" he asked, panting, shaking at her playful licks.

"No. Your mother," Sandee corrected him. Reaching behind her, she grabbed his cock, slowly guiding it into her, and sat all the way down on it. "I'm her right now."

Effren was frozen, "I don't know, I -- "

"Do it!" Sandee fussed at him. "Right now I'm your mother, and I'm telling you to fuck me."

"Yes ma'am!" Effren grabbed her butt hard, squeezing her toned cheeks. His hips began bucking upward, Sandee's head nearly hitting the roof of her car. Effren moaned and grunted as he worked, seeing Juicy J, his mother in his mind. She was the one on top of him; she was the one he was plunging into over and over again in the back of the car.

"Oh!" Effren cried out, pulling Sandee down on top of him, thrusting in and out of her as fast as he could. Several more long moans and his balls tightened, his cock erupted, and he coated her insides with semen.

"I love you," he whispered to his mother, holding Sandee tight against him.

"And she loves you," She replied, kissing his cheek. "My house tomorrow morning. Do you understand?" Sandee commanded.

"Uh huh," Effren said out of breath.

Effren was awakened from his slumber in his bed 45 minutes later, when he heard his mother close her car door, start the engine, and leave. He wondered where she was going. He closed his eyes once more, thoughts of his upcoming day on his mind, and fell asleep.

***

"Yes! Yes!" Jessica screamed out, throwing her head back, her body shaking after having one of the most powerful orgasms in her life. She collapsed on her father's chest afterward.

Gary held her against, running his fingers through her hair, "Glad I could help. I don't mind being woken up for this."

Jessica, still out of breath, managed to reply, "I thought of Effren. I thought of him earlier; and then again just now."

Her father chuckled, "I see, do you think he might be like you and I? Do you think he'd be interested in showing love the way we do?"

"I don't know. I have no idea," She said, her head resting on his chest.

"Well, perhaps when the time is right, you'll find out," her father said.

"Can I come back tomorrow morning?" Jessica asked.

"Of course you can. I'm always glad to help you, in whatever way you need," Gary answered.

Chapter 12

"Come on! Come on! That's it!" Sandee said, on her back, Effren on top the next morning slamming into her. "Picture her cumming for you, picture her screaming your name!"

"Uhnnn," Effren moaned, his eyes closed shut.