Juicy J

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled her dress up, revealing her bare butt. "Effren?" she asked.

"Shhh," he said.

He kissed it, licked it, and then bit it several times causing her to squeal. He turned himself around, so her crotch was right in his face. Jessica held on to the railing, and Effren sat on one of the rungs below her. "Keep a look out for me," He said.

"Effren!" his mother moaned. He was swirling his tongue all around her vaginal walls, his hands reaching behind her, holding her in place. Sucking on her clit, bringing her to an orgasm, he moved behind her, climbing up a few rungs.

"Oh Effren, I don't know about this," She said.

"I'll be quick," He answered. He hastily took his cock out, still holding her dress up, and guided it to her soaking wet entrance.

A few minutes later, still on the ladder, Jessica's eye's rolled into the back of her head. Effren looked to the moon and blew his load into her, moaning as he came.

They finally made their way up the ladder, sitting in his lifeguard chair, enjoying another make out session.

"Tiempo de salir de la playa," A police officer interrupted them with their flashlight.

"We don't speak Spanish!" Effren said holding his hands out to block the light.

"Sí, señor. Estamos. Ahora mismo," His mother said, shocking Effren. She smiled at him and then made their way down the tower.

"Where did you lean that?" Effren asked, holding her hand as they walked back to the house.

"For the short time I was with your father, I learned a good bit of Spanish," his mother explained.

"Wow," he replied.

"I'm full of surprises," Jessica jabbed his side.

Later that night, Effren discovered that she was indeed full of surprises. His cock was slowly sliding in and out of his mother's stretched out anus. Laying on their sides, sliding his hands up and down her stomach, gently squeezing her breasts, her rectal walls massaged his shaft to orgasm.

***

It was close to dawn, they were kissing and chatting, laying in each other's arms. Effren's hands sliding up and down her back, squeezing her butt every so often.

"Ahh, this has been a great weekend, mom," He said.

"It sure has," she replied, kissing his chest.

"I never thought I'd nail Juicy J. Mmm," Effren smiled.

His mother sat up, a shocked look on her face, "How did you, I mean, what -- "

"Yeah I've been watching Juicy J for awhile. Once I got a job I subscribed to that website and her channel. Wouldn't you know Juicy J turned out to be my mom! Funny," He smiled at her.

Jessica chuckled softly, "I guess we all have secrets." Lying back down on his chest, "Speaking of which, how did you get to be so, um, talented in bed?"

"Sandee," Effren replied nonchalantly.

"What?!?" his mother replied sitting up once more.

"Oh yeah. Her and I have been going at it for a couple weeks now. She taught me everything I know. The rolling my hips thing? That was her who told me about that. She said she wanted to prepare me for you! I guess since the last show you did with her. I saw you, you naughty mommy, riding that strap on."

Jessica didn't know what to say. She laughed once more, "Well then, I suppose I'll have to thank her."

She sighed looking down, "I guess I should be honest with you about something."

"Oh yeah? You have more secrets?"

"Well, yes," She started. Jessica took a deep breath and closed her eyes, "Your grandfather and I have been in a sexual relationship for almost 8 years now."

"Whoa! Really?"

Jessica nodded her head, wincing, hoping that Effren wouldn't take the news poorly.

"Wow, what a lucky guy," He smiled. "How and why?"

"You never met my mother. What little you know about her is that she's very evil and psychotic. She treated me and my sister very poorly. No sexual abuse, but emotional for sure. She also treated gramps poorly too. She manipulated him, cheated on him and so on. At 18 I left home in Florida and came out here, assuming I'd never see any of them again. I missed him the most. My sis and I were always very loving and close to him. Sometimes we'd flirt. Sometimes we'd show a little too much affection. Maybe it was our way of getting back at mom for the way she treated us. I don't know," Jessica explained.

"So he came out here to find you?"

"Not really. We all just moved on to start new lives and new chapters. He found me by accident. It was a wonderful accident," Jessica smiled.

"Anyway, we were so happy to see each other again, flirtations and affections continued. I was in my late 20's, not a kid anymore, and well," Jessica smiled, looking to the side, "things happened."

"I'm not about to be in a three-way with him. I do not want to see him, or any other dudes, naked, just saying," Effren said, causing his mother to erupt in laughter.

They shared more kisses, more caresses, Effren enjoyed some breakfast -- her pussy.

Eating an actual breakfast a couple hours later, eggs, bacon, toast, Effren spoke up. "Mom, since you and I have been honest with each other, don't you think there's someone else you need to be honest with?"

"Oh, grandpa already knows about my webcam show. I even practiced some dance moves for him," Jessica admitted.

"No mom. I mean someone else. Don't you think your sister would want to know about her father?"

Jessica sighed, looking to her eggs, "I have been pretty selfish haven't I? I guess I wanted him all to myself. I figured if he wanted to reach out to her, he could. She never left Florida, so perhaps he felt she may still be in contact with that witch of a ex-wife of his."

"Maybe you should call her and find out. It's been a couple years since you've spoken to her."

"You're right," his mother agreed. "Ooh I need to call dad too. I told him I'd let him know if you and I got it on!"

"He knows you wanted to?"

"Oh yeah. He and I have been going at it for a couple weeks now. I've been pretending it was you I was having sex with. He really helped me make this a reality," she said, nonchalantly, making fun of her son.

Chapter 16

"Ok so what do I do?" Effren asked, sitting naked on the chair in his mother's office.

"You insert your penis into my vagina," His mother replied, making fun of him once more.

"I know that, but -- "

"We just have sex. The camera will roll behind us and it'll be for my subscribers to see. Just sit here in the chair and I'll ride you. It'll be fun!"

"Ok cool."

"You don't care if your face gets shown? I mean, it might, I'll be blocking it to some degree with my body."

"Nah I don't care. This will be exciting!"

Jessica smiled at her son, turned on the webcam and started her first of many shows with him.

At that same moment, a few miles away, Sandee took a large dildo out of her pussy, licking her vaginal juices from it.

"Mmmm, so hot," She moaned, watching Jessica bounce up and down on Effren's cock on her webcam show. "Another happy couple."

***

Several months passed. It was Thankgiving. Jessica flew her sister Lilly and nephew Jake out to Los Angeles. There were tears, embraces, and apologies. Lilly hugged her father tightly, happy to see him again.

Effren immediately felt small and intimidated by his cousin Jake. He saw him when they were little kids, but he had grown into a hulking, muscular ladies man. Effren felt very awkward around him. He pictured his gorgeous mother being taking from behind by his muscle bound cousin. He tried to shake the images from his head at dinner.

The day after Thanksging Effren was tasked to show his cousin around. He did as he was told, leaving his mother and aunt alone with their father. He took Jake to the beach, showed him some surf shops, and took him to the mall. He was bored and he could tell Jake was being polite as he could, but was probably bored too. Effren wondered what his mother and aunt were doing.

Jessica and Lilly collapsed onto their father. Gary ran his hands up and down their naked and sweaty bodies. Lilly peppering his chest with kisses, Jessica smiling at her.

"I think I'll grab a shower. You two enjoy some alone time," Jessica said, leaving Lilly and Gary alone in bed.

Effren felt out of place again that evening at the fancy restaurant they went to, thinking he'd lose whatever he had with his mother to this alpha male, Jake. He saw how Jake has his hand around his Aunt Lilly; he was able to put two and two together.

Then Jessica would laugh and flirt with Jake. Effren sighed, looking away. After dinner they stood outside discussing plans for the evening. Effren watched his mother hug Jake, his huge hand resting on the small of her back, jealousy overcoming him.

Gary yawned and stretched, "I think I'm going to head home. I ate too much, too fast."

Lilly moved to her father, hugging him goodnight, followed by a slow kiss on the lips. Effren watched his mother smile at the two them, Jake's arm around her. Effren looked away, when Jake started whispering to his mother. Lilly joined in after Gary left, the three of them whispering and laughing. Effren wanted to run.

"Guess I'll look for another cam girl tonight," he thought, his immature anger taking over.

"Yeah I'm pretty tired too," Jake said. "Maybe I'm still having trouble getting used to the time difference from the east coast. I think I'll head to bed a little early tonight."

"Ok sweetie," Lilly said, kissing his lips slowly.

"Goodnight," Jessica smiled, kissing his cheek.

"I guess that means it's just us three tonight," Effren's Aunt Lilly said, sliding her arm around his.

"Mmm, maybe we could go dancing first, then back home. Sound fun Effren?" his mother asked.

Effren, shocked, watched Jake make his way to their rental car, then glanced at his mother and her sister, and quickly nodded, "Yep!"

***

Effren was on his back in his mother's bed, a goofy smile on his face, his mother and aunt moaning, coming off another orgasm, laying on either side of him. They had been going at it for hours.

"Jessica you were right, he is VERY good in bed," Lilly said, kissing his chest.

"Mmhmm," Jessica agreed, kissing him as well.

The two women licked and kissed their way down Effren's body, arriving at his cock. He watched his mother and aunt service his dick until it erupted.

As Effren shot cum into their hungry mouths, he looked to the ceiling, "Yessssss," he whispered.

Aunt Lilly kissed his cockhead and her sister one last time before rising off the bed, "I think I'll grab a shower. You two enjoy some alone time."

"I love you Effren," Jessica said, returning her attention to her son.

He looked to his mother, watching her lick and clean his cock. He caressed her face, she smiled up at him.

"I love you Juicy J."

The End.

****************************

Effren is half Mexican. He essentially looks Mexican. He and Juicy J live in LA. There's a decent sized Hispanic population there. The cop thought he spoke Spanish, hence why he talked to him in Spanish at first. But Effren only speaks English. Hence the, what I thought was, a humorous situation.

****************************