Juicy J

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that same moment at Gary's house, Jessica was bouncing wildly on his cock, his hands gripping her waist. She was moaning Effren's name over and over, her eyes closed just as tightly as Effren's were at Sandee's.

"Good girl," Her father said. "Let it come over you." He smiled watching Jessica climax, feeling her body tense up and shake.

Several miles away at Sandee's, Effren was cumming as well in that very same moment. "Give her your cum, baby, your mother needs it!" Sandee commanded, feeling his cock pulsate and spurt semen into her.

Effren fell on top of Sandee, her hands trailing over his back, "Your mother will come visit you at lunch, ok? We'll find a nice quite spot where I can take care of you."

Effren rose to his elbow, smiling into Sandee's face.

Four hours later on his lunch break, Sandee had indeed showed up. He led her to a bathroom near the beach, locked the door, turned her around over the toilet and went to work. He pretended she was his mother just like she asked him too. When he was done, he pulled out, his semen oozing out of her and dripping into the toilet.

"See you when you get off work?" Sandee asked.

"Absolutely, mom," Effren grinned.

Jessica was soaking wet with sweat, she had lost count of how many orgasms she had that day at her father's house not far from her own. She had dragged her clit across him while grinding him, his cock balls deep, so much that her butt hurt, her hips hurt, and her thighs hurt. "I want him, I want him to experience this," She said out of breath.

"Then take the boy and make love to him," Gary said sitting up, pushing Jessica off him, flipping her over on her tummy. She instinctually went to all fours as Gary entered her from behind.

"Curse you Sandee," She said to herself, annoyed at her friend for awakening these urges; urges she had never had toward her son before.

"You too Dad," she smiled as he pummeled her from behind, knowing full well, she was to blame just as much as him for their incestuous relationship -- a relationship that has opened her mind and help sow the seed of desire for her own son.

She felt him, in her mind, Effren, grip her hips harder, approaching his own orgasm after a very long day. Jessica's eyes rolled into the back of her head. The warm semen that coated her insides, in her mind, was Effren's. She climaxed again.

At that same moment, so did Effren. He stopped by Sandee's on his way home from work. He took her in the kitchen, standing behind her, Sandee pretending to be Jessica cooking him dinner. She jokingly sent him to his room for being so naughty.

***

Effren and his mother arrived at home the same time, unaware of what the other had been up to all day. They smiled, said hello, and walked inside.

Jessica was humming quietly to herself, while cooking dinner. Effren, freshly showered, approached her from behind, kissing the top of her head, resting his hands on her stomach.

"Hey there," His mother said, stirring the pot on the stove.

"Mmm, smells wonderful," Effren said, running his hands up and down her tummy.

"Yes it does," his mother replied, turning around, giving him a quick kiss on the lips. His hands resting on the small of her back, the gazed into one another's eyes for a moment before Jessica remembered dinner and turned around to keep stirring.

After watching some TV, Jessica running her hands up and down Effren's thigh, she brought his face to hers, kissing his lips again. "I'm going to shower, then get some work done; today has been a busy day."

Effren smiled, watching her leave, thinking how new and nice it was for her to rub his thigh.

Sitting down to his computer a few minutes later, he thought he heard moans coming from his mother's bedroom. Creeping down the hallway he saw her door was open. Peeping in to her bedroom, he noticed her bathroom door was cracked.

Listening at the door, he heard her do her best to conceal an orgasm. Effren smiled, walking back to his room, "Thinking of me perhaps?"

Chapter 12

The next day Effren arched his back, pulled his cock out, letting it spew semen all over Sandee's stomach. Jessica hopped off Gary's cock right before he ejaculated, taking his seed into her mouth.

"Lick here," Sandee pointed to her neck a few days after that, while Effren slammed into her from behind. She was teaching him so many wonderful things. Jessica bit her bottom lip, closing her eyes, thinking of Effren as her father pummeled her once more from behind.

A week later Effren was bouncing Sandee up and down while he stood in her shower. She commended him on being so strong, successfully being able to pull off this position. In Gary's shower he and his daughter were in the same position. Jessica climaxed again, holding him tightly, thinking of Effren. Gary smiled at her, thanking her for letting him live out a fantasy -- one that she could make real if she wanted.

This was the routine for two weeks. Each morning Effren would leave the house, followed by his mother a little later, he would go to Sandee's, and she would go to her father's.

The only difference is that Effren would go to work, see Sandee on his lunch break, then again after work, while his mother spent her entire day in bed with Gary.

"Ahh! I want him!" Jessica tits were bouncing as she squatted up and down on Gary's cock.

"Get him baby! Get him!" Gary said meeting her squats with his own upward thrusts.

At that same moment, Sandee lay on her tummy, Effren busy above her. She squeezed her butt cheeks together, as Effren slammed into her pussy, propping himself with his hands.

"Mmm, take her! Make her yours!" Sandee cried out. Effren collapsed on top of Sandee's back, kissing and licking at her neck.

Their relationship was changing. Effren had no idea what was going on, but didn't care. They would laugh together on the couch, flirting with each other, tickling each other. They would hold hands and go on walks after dinner. It was small and subtle changes. Effren thought of her less and less as a mother. One night, Jessica suggested they go out to dinner the upcoming weekend.

"We're going out to dinner tomorrow night," He said, catching his breath. Sandee rolled over to her side, Effren rolling too, holding her in his arms.

"Are you going to make a move on her?" she asked.

"I have no idea," Effren answered.

Jessica had been asked the exact same question by her father, lying in his arms, "I'll just have to see how things go," She said after giving a similar answer.

Gary moaned, holding Jessica close to him. "Sorry you didn't get along very well with your mother. I'm glad he gets along so well with his."

"Me too," Jessica smiled softly, closing her eyes for a moment.

Each night Jessica would stay up late working on all the things she didn't get done during the day. Effren went to bed with a huge smile on his face each night. Juicy J's account was inactive.

***

Effren was at home before his mother the night before their dinner. He had just logged out of the webcam site, seeing that Juicy J hadn't been online since Sandee was last over at the house. He shrugged and began tidying up his room.

"Hi!" His mother said a moment later, after just arriving.

"Hey," Effren smiled at her. Jessica made her way to him, grabbed his face, pulling it in for a kiss.

"How was your day?" she asked.

"It was great," Effren smiled at her.

"I'm really looking forward to our dinner tomorrow night," his mother said.

"Me too!"

"Good," She pulled him in for another, slightly longer, kiss on the lips. "I'm going to get dinner started. First I'm going to shower. Want to join me?" Jessica playfully asked.

"Mmm, maybe after our date tomorrow night," Effren said, his hand resting on her lower back, just where the rise of her buttocks began.

"I like the sound of that, 'our date.' I think a mother should take her son out every once in awhile, don't you?" she asked, trailing her index finger up and down his chest.

"I agree. Now hit the showers and fix my dinner!" Effren joked, slapping her ass, leaving his hand there.

"Mmm you're naughty," Jessica said, kissing his lips once again, before slowly walking away.

***

They traded several smiles and gazes at dinner, afterward Jessica straddled him on the couch, chatting with him about the next day, occasionally peppering his face with kisses. Effren was in heaven.

He would rub her waist with one hand, the other making circles around her lower back and butt. His mother talked on and on about work without once complaining about Effren's touches.

Effren was surprised when his mother followed him into his room. She pushed him down on his bed, climbing on top of him, "I'm joining you in here tonight if that's ok."

"Of course it is!" Effren replied, grabbing her waist, pulling her off him, rolling to their sides.

Jessica looked on his face, her hand caressing it gently, "I can't wait to spend the day with you tomorrow."

They had discussed going to the beach first, then to dinner afterward. "Me neither," Effren smiled at her.

Jessica slowly kissed him, holding her lips against his for nearly 10 seconds. "Goodnight," she whispered, rolling over to her other side.

"Goodnight," Effren said, rolling to his back, smiling as he looked to the ceiling.

Chapter 13

Effren couldn't believe his luck; his mother was actually wearing a bikini the next day at the beach. It wasn't an old style one piece, but a lime green bikini similar to what she's worn as Juicy J.

Jessica tried to surf, but wasn't very successful, falling off the board into her son's arms repeatedly. After a few hours, they gave up, opting to walk along the beach holding hands instead.

As the sun was setting, Effren sat on the beach, watching his mother in the water. She slicked her long black hair back with water and walked toward her son. Effren was smiling as he watched her hips move from side to side, watched her flat stomach and nice breasts, finally ending on her face, seeing her smiling at him.

Jessica pushed her son back onto the sand, laying herself on top of him. "I like this bikini. You look great in it," Effren said, holding her against him.

"Thank you," his mother said, kissing lips.

"No, thank you," He said.

"For what?"

"For wearing this and showing me how incredibly sexy you are," Effren answered.

Jessica moaned, planting another long, slow kiss on his lips.

Effren sat up, his mother straddling him once more, "Today has been a great day with you."

"Tonight will be even better," she replied, kissing him once more.

***

Effren's mouth dropped when he saw his mother. She was wearing a black, spaghetti strapped, open cleavage dress that came down mid-thigh. He felt slightly underdressed in his tucked in dress shirt and black pants. Her hair was down, slightly curled, and her makeup was just as sexy as it is in some of her shows. He couldn't help but think he was taking Juicy J out on a date.

It was certainly a date too. Nothing about it felt platonic. The way they held hands, the way they sat on the same side of the booth, the way his arm was around her, pulling her against him, her hand resting on his thigh and the way they shared desert along with several sweet kisses during the night.

After dinner, Jessica drove. Effren thought the night was over, he was mistaken. His mother took him to a club in downtown Los Angeles. He was old enough to get in, but obviously couldn't buy alcohol. It was some sort of rave club; lasers, strobes, and techno music, flooded his senses. Before Effren could nervously back out, his mother pulled him onto the dance floor.

"It's just you and me baby, no one else is here," She told him over the loud music. Effren nodded, grabbing her by the waist, pulling her close to him. They stared into each other's eyes for a moment, their foreheads inches from the other.

Effren took one last look around the crowded, busy, dance floor seeing that everyone there was in their own little world. No one was looking at them or paying attention to what they were doing. He grinned, turning back to face his mother, grabbing her left leg her brought it up around his waist.

Jessica grabbed his face as they danced; staring into each other's eyes, practically dry humping each other. Several songs later and he turned her around.

Jessica closed her eyes, her butt grinding against Effren's crotch, feeling an erection. He wrapped his hands around her stomach, pulling her back against him. He placed one hand on her neck, turning her head so he could plant several kisses along her neck.

"You're so sexy," He said into her ear, then kissed her shoulder.

His mother turned around, flung her arms around his shoulders and kissed him. It wasn't a five or 10 second kiss; it was a much longer one, Jessica moaning as her tongue grazed his bottom lip.

When it finally ended, she spoke up, "Let's go home."

***

They were silent on the way home. Effren drove, resting his hand on her thigh, Jessica smiling down at it, caressing it with her own. He couldn't wipe the smug smile off his face if he wanted to. He knew where this night would end up. He had been visualizing it, imaging it, and acting it out with Sandee's help.

Looking to his hand, Jessica knew too, where this night would end. She felt so naughty, so sexy, envisioning crossing that line with her son, like she had with her father. She prepared for this night by spending marathon sex sessions with Gary, overloading in incestuous orgasms with him.

He smiled at her when he opened the front door. Making his way to the couch, watching her walk to the kitchen to get some water, he sat down.

Jessica smiled seductively at him, sipping from the water, sitting it down on the coffee table. She walked over to Effren, pulled her short dress up even further and straddled him. Effren ran his hands up and down her thighs, over her hips and back again.

She chuckled a bit and grabbed his face, bringing him to another steaming kiss. Effren moaned, sliding his hands up her to her waist, their mouths continuously kissing each other. Their tongues met, lapping at each other's lips.

A few minutes passed and Jessica stood, grabbing Effren by the hand, pulling him up, "Let's go to bed."

"Awww," Effren joked.

"We aren't going to sleep, silly," His mother said, leading him down the hallway.

"What are we doing then?"

She stopped in the hallway, turned around, grabbing his face kissing him once more, "I think you know exactly what we'll be doing."

"Mmm, I think I do," He grinned grabbing her ass with both hands.

Chapter 14

They were kissing, walking backward toward Jessica's bedroom. She pushed the door open, backing them in, their mouths joined together. She was unbuttoning his shirt, guiding him back to her bed. She lay herself back on it, taking Effren with her. Scooting up on the mattress a bit, still kissing, she pulled his shirt open, un-tucked it, and threw it off the bed.

Effren lowered himself on top of her, kissing her neck, loving her moans. Jessica pushed him up off her, sitting up she began tugging at his belt, and licking her lips. Effren smiled down at her, his fingers running through her hair, he watched her.

Jessica quickly unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, pulled them down, along with his boxers, grabbed his cock and began sucking immediately. Effren held her head in place and moaned, watching her work. There was no other foreplay, no slow lovemaking, just primal lust.

Effren stopped her, pushing her back a bit, pulling her dress away from her breasts. He pulled her to her knees, grabbing a tit to suckle, before pulling her dress up over her head.

"I want you so bad," he said, pushing her naked body back onto the mattress, kissing at her neck again.

"Fuck me," Jessica commanded, stopping his kissing, grabbing his face, staring into his eyes. She locked her legs around his back, holding him in place.

Effren smiled devilishly at her, slowly reaching to his cock, feeling her legs open wider for him. His mother was breathing heavily, nodding her head. Not looking away, both smiling at each other, he guided himself in. Jessica moaned when she felt him slide slowly all the way to her cervix.

"Ready?" Effren asked.

"Mmm, yes!" She grabbed his face, pulling it in hard for more kissing, locking her feet around his butt. Effren began pumping into her, rolling his hips against her.

They broke the kiss and stared into each other's eyes once more. "You're gorgeous," Effren told her. Jessica was panting heavily once more, her mouth open, looking to Effren's face.

"You feel so good," He said, slamming away into her. His mother was moaning more and more now. She slid her hands down his body, clutching his ass, while he worked.

"Ah," she cried, Effren speeding up, the bed banging against the wall.

Continuing to roll into her, sliding his cock in and out, flexing and engaging his glute muscles, he kept going and going and his mother kept moaning and moaning. "Cum for me. I want to feel that pussy of yours massage my cock," Effren ordered, thinking about his session with Sandee, how she helped him and taught him.

"Ahh!" Jessica cried out once more, "yes!"

"That's it, that's it, you're perfect," He told her, feeling her body tense up, her stomach and thigh shaking.

"Oh Effren! I love you!" She released his butt, wrapping her arms around his shoulders, kissing him once more as the orgasm flooded over her.

Effren didn't stop. Feeling her shake beneath him, he rolled over onto his back, taking her with him. Sitting up, he clinched her waist, holding her tight, grinning as he thrust upward, into her. Watching her tits bounce, her hand in her hair holding her own head, she ground against him.

"Yes! Again!" Effren ordered during his unrelenting thrusts.

Jessica gripped his back, holding him against her and shook once more, "Yesssssss!"

Her body went limp; Effren sat up, slammed her down on her back once more and continued. "My turn," he said.

"Ahh yes! Yes! Effren!" She cried once more. He felt his balls tightening, his cockhead tingling, he knew it was time.

"Cum in me baby! Please!" she begged, whimpering with ongoing orgasmic pleasure.

Several more hard thrusts and Effren's cock erupted in her. Arching his back, holding still as his cock injected his sperm into her, he let out a long moan, his mother's quivering body below him.

He collapsed on top her. She was smiling, running her fingers through his hair, her legs still locked around his waist. After a few minutes they began kissing again - slowly taking their time, kissing each other's mouth and neck.

30 minutes of making out and Effren was ready again. They made love this time. He kissed all over her body, licking her stomach, her hips, her pussy. She guided him to his back, offering a breast to him, slowly grinding against him over and over.

They eventually grew tired. Laying on their sides, their foreheads inches from each other, they fell asleep.

Chapter 15

All day the next day they went at it. In the shower, in the kitchen, on the couch, nowhere was spared. He even took her while she was putting clothes into the dryer, spinning her around, picking her and setting her on the machine, slamming into her as the vibrating appliance provided a little extra pleasure.

That night they went for a walk on the beach. Effren showed his mother his lifeguard tower.

"Can I climb up there?" She asked.

"Well, I don't know," Effren looked around. "It's getting late."

"Aw come on, please?" His mother asked, biting her lower lip. Effren looked her over, she was wearing a thin sun dress that billowed slightly in the breeze.

"Sure, why not," he said.

His mother turned around and began climbing the ladder. Effren looked up her skirt, seeing she wasn't wearing underwear. "Wait, hold still," he said, climbing up behind her.