All Comments on 'Julie and Her Teacher Pt. 01'

by sumbody777

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Thomas DrablézienThomas Drablézienalmost 10 years ago
Good Start But......

It's a nice story line with a good build up. But .... both you and your editor missed some silly mistakes / typos / grammatical errors.

There are a few here that might condemn the whole story just over a couple of spelling mistakes. I'm not like that but I will say they did interrupt the flow of the piece.

Please take more care over your proof reading and don't put all your trust in the spelling checker!

Good first effort, looking forward to part 2.

Tom D

PikerwulfPikerwulfalmost 10 years ago
You 'editor' sucks

M I N U T E get ir right or STOP WRITING such crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
re: You 'editor' sucks

If you're going to criticize someone for their writing, it’s not a good idea to do so in a grammatical mess that is far worse than anything they posted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
mrs. vs. Miss

Is Julie married?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please get a new editor!

You need need a new editor! There are several errors in the story that just interrupt the flow. You forgot to capitalize the pronoun "I" several times, wrote "minuet", instead of " minute", made Julie a "Mrs." instead of a "Ms." or "Miss", as well as a few other issues. Considering the male protagonist was an English teacher, it kind of made the silly errors stick out even more! I kept thinking Mr. Johnson (kind of an obvious choice for an erotic story; kind of a cliché, don't you think?) couldn't have been such a great teacher if you couldn't even capitalize the pronoun "I". Just something to think about..... Fire your editor!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I actually thought the story was nice. I guess my dumb self paid no attention to the mistakes. Job well done doe👍👍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous