Julie and Mitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MitchR
MitchR
92 Followers

She started thinking there was an outlet on the way that had lingerie store. She would stop there and buy things for tonight and the future. She hurried and packed and started driving. She was feeling young again all over. Julie arrived at the outlet mall and found the store she was looking for. It was so exciting for her to be doing this. She bought three different colored teddies, half dozen different pantyhose, some crotchless, an assortment of garters, and stockings. As she was leaving she spotted a pair of spiked heeled shoes she liked and bought them. She went to another store and bought a couple of dresses, but they were more conservative.

It was about quarter to five when Mitch arrived and checked into the hotel.

He called Julie and said, "Hello my love I'm here."

"I should be there in about half an hour. I can't wait to see you."

"Just come to room 803. I'll be waiting."

Julie entered the hotel with her suitcase. She found the elevator and went to room 803. She knocked on the door. Mitch opened it, and ran right into his arms.

"I am so glad you invited me."

They kissed passionately, with tongues jabbing each other.

Mitch said, "I'm so excited you came; my cock has been throbbing all day anticipating for you. Let's have some champagne and celebrate. We also will be going out for dinner."

"Sure, pour me a glass; I need to use the bathroom."

Julie went into the bathroom taking her suitcase. She decided to change into one her teddies and put on a sheer pair of brown pantyhose. She cut the crotch out. She put a dress on over them.

She came out of the bathroom and looked stunning. Mitch couldn't believe his eyes.

He said, "You are too beautiful for words, sweetheart. Tonight I have plans that will even better than last night. Sit down and let's a few drinks before we go out."

Julie sat on the edge of the bed next to Mitch.

"I am feeling so special tonight Mitch. I am looking forward to every minute of being with you and cheating with you. It is so exciting."

"Remember we want to make these times special, because there are going to times when we won't see each other. We do have families. I think it will make it even more exciting. We will be thinking about the next time we meet."

Mitch put his arms around her and started kissing her.

Julie said, "You are one handsome and sexy man. I love the feel of your muscular body."

Mitch placed his hand on her thigh and moved it up to her pussy. He noticed she had pantyhose on and the crotch was cut out. He started to play with her pubic hair. He loved a woman with pubic hair.

Julie kept kissing him and moaning, "Your fingers feel so good on my pussy. I am so wet."

He made her stand up and take off her dress. His eyes nearly popped out of his head, when noticed the tan pantyhose and beige teddy.

"You know how to get a man excited, Julie. I think my prick is even bigger than last night."

He stood up and just hugged and kissed Julie.

"This is so wonderful. I never imagined how exciting it is to be with and knowing we are both married. Plus you are the most beautiful woman I have ever been with."

He told her to lie down on the bed and stripped for her except for his boxers. He stood on the bed looking down on her.

"Do you like it?" as he pointed to his prick protruding from his boxers.

Julie said, "You are an Adonis. Is that prick just for me? I don't want anyone else to have it."

"It's yours babe, all yours!"

He took her one foot and started to rub his prick on his silky black boxers where his cock was sticking out.

"I want to see if I can make you orgasm just by rubbing my prick. Can you feel it growing? The silk of the pantyhose does that."

"Oh God Mitch I am getting so wet. This feels great!"

Julie started playing with her pussy as her foot kept jacking off his prick. He looked great standing above her.

"Mitch! Mitch! I'm cumming oh oh oh."

Mitch got down on the bed and was lying next to her. He placed his fingers inside her pussy and pulled them out and started licking them. He kept doing this and they would take turns licking them. He would kiss her in between.

Mitch said, "Let's relax for a few minutes and have some more drinks. Thank you for wearing the outfit, it is great."

They were lying on the bed just caressing each other. Julie was rubbing Mitch's chest and thinking how hard it was and how lucky she was. Mitch's prick had subsided and he started caressing Julie's breast. Her nipples were very hard.

"Take my cock and slide underneath the pantyhose where the crotch is and watch it grow."

Julie did this and started rubbing it with the silky hose. She was amazed on how much it was growing.

"Oh your prick is beautiful, Mitch. I love how big the head is. I could do this all night. I am amazed how you can hold out so long. I had four orgasms last night and one tonight. I love you."

As they were lying on their sides, Mitch took his prick and put in Julie's pussy.

"Let's stay in this position and kiss."

Mitch started probing his tongue inside her mouth. They just couldn't get enough of their tongues. While Julie was moaning hard, Mitch put his arm around her back and pulled her closer. His cock was very deep inside; he could feel her pussy squeezing in. His hand was running up and down her pantyhose.

"Your legs feel so exciting."

"What if I tell you that this cock is only going to be for you? I don't want any other woman to have it, including my wife."

"I love that idea, because my pussy is only for you. How exciting knowing that our spouses don't know what their missing. I hope they never know."

As she was saying this her hands were caressing his arm muscles. This really turned her on. She started moving her pelvis back and forth.

"Please fuck me Mitch, I need you now. I want to be your cheating whore. Fuck me Fuck me!"

"I am going to fuck you until you have the best orgasm of your life."

Mitch kept going in and out of her hot pussy. He could feel her pussy squeezing his prick as Julie started moaning loader and loader.

"Fuck me Mitch harder and harder. I love you."

"I love you Julie. I'm going to explode inside you, let's cum together."

Julie screamed, "I'm cumming, I can feel you're cum inside me. OH MY LOVER!"

They just laid there and held each other. Julie could feel the cum rolling down her pantyhose. Mitch took his hand and put their juices on his fingers and they both licked them together.

Mitch said, "That was the best my love."

Part 3

Mitch and Julie decided to get dress and go out for dinner. Mitch put on a nice dress shirt and sports coat. Julie decided to wear her new garter and dark brown stockings with a new tan dress with a slit up the side.

"You look absolutely beautiful, Julie," Mitch said after he saw her.

"Thank you, Mitch, I hope so; after all I am with a very handsome young man. How does it feel being with an older lady?"

"I love it! You might be older, but you are my young lover."

They decided just to eat dinner at the hotel restaurant. They ordered dinner and a bottle of wine.

Mitch said, "This has been a wonderful two days. I just can't believe I am finally living my fantasy. We must remember to be very careful not to ruin our other lives. I do love you, but I have a family."

Julie responded, "I understand; I'm just happy to be able to make love to someone who appreciates me. You are a young virile man who satisfies my needs in love making. It is so exciting to know we are doing this behind our spouse's backs. I love you also."

As she was talking Julie slipped her shoe off and started rubbing Mitch's leg with her foot.

"I want to make love to you many different ways. Will you always wear sexy lingerie for me?"

"Yes I will, I just love to wear them."

Mitch's cock was getting harder as she was still rubbing her foot on it.

"I have a plan for your husband at work. I will talk to him on Tuesday and explain his new position. This will give us an opening to meet when he's out of town. We must also consider there will be days when we won't see each other. But I think the anticipation to see each other is exciting."

"I can't believe it; I agree with everything you are saying. These last two days have made up for ten years of no loving with my dud of a husband."

Mitch said, "Let's finish dinner and go to the room and continue our love making. With you it's not fucking you, it's making love. But I don't like it when you tell me to fuck you."

They left the restaurant and went to the room.

When they got to the room Mitch asked, "Julie, this may sound weird but would you mind if I dressed you? That would be a very big turn on for me."

"I would love it!"

Julie took her dress off and asked Mitch, "Do you want me to wear what I have on now?"

Mitch said, "Yes."

So Julie stripped until she was completely naked.

Mitch thought, 'Wow she is incredible.'

Mitch took his clothes off except his black silk boxers.

"Stay right there Julie."

He took the teddy, put it on her and started kissing her breasts through the silky material. Her nipples were very hard.

"Oh that feels so good Mitch."

She sat down on the edge of the bed as Mitch took one stocking and slowly pulled it up her leg and attached it to the garter strap. Then he began to kiss her toes, then her ankles. He continued up her leg, while her foot rubbed his raging hard on in his boxers. He finally reached her soaking pussy and licked it for about a minute.

Julie was jerking up and down while he licked and said, "Oh my love, that feels so good. It's amazing what you do to me. I never felt like this."

Mitch said, "Foreplay is my favorite part of love making honey. I want this to last and make you orgasm multiple times."

Mitch started with the other stocking and did the exact same thing, while Julie kept rubbing his cock. After he finished he asked her to sit on his lap in the chair in the room. Mitch removed his boxers and his cock sprung out and was pointing directly straight out from his body.

"Wow you are really hard babe," Julie said.

"This is what you do to me. Come here and sit on my lap."

Julie turned her back and slid her pussy onto his cock and sat on Mitch.

"This feels so good Mitch."

They sat there not moving. Mitch started caressing her breast and feeling her hard nipples. While he was doing this Julie's phone rang.

"That must be John; I told him he could reach me on my cell phone."

"Answer it and talk to him while I am inside you. That would be so wicked and exciting knowing I'm fucking his wife while you talk to him. I like knowing he can't have your beautiful pussy and legs. You are all mine; he will never have you again."

"I love it Mitch, you are my only lover. He will never have me again. In fact I don't want him again."

"Hello," Julie answered the phone.

She was still sitting on Mitch's cock and feeling it pulse. She was just so excited.

"How are you?" John asked

"Great, but tired. I did a lot of walking at the outlets. I decided to find a motel instead of driving home."

They talked for a few minutes as Mitch was caressing her breasts. It took everything for Julie not to start moaning and screaming Mitch's name. She said goodbye to John, turned her head to Mitch and kissed him hard with her tongue probing his mouth.

"That was so exciting Mitch."

"Oh Julie I am so turned on right now I just want to ravish you. You are my little cheating slut. I am fucking your husband's pussy. Feel my prick expand in your love hole."

"It's not his pussy anymore my love. It's yours!"

"Let's go over to the bed Julie, I want to lick your beautiful cunt. I love your pussy hair."

They went on to the bed and Julie spread her legs to give Mitch all the access he needed. He started licking her legs.

"Your legs are fantastic."

His mouth moved slowly up her legs.

Julie started screaming, "Lick me! Lick me! I need you so badly. Suck my cunt dry Mitch."

He finally reached her pussy and opened it with his fingers and started licking very hard.

"Harder my love! Harder my love! Make me Climax!"

Her silky stockings were rubbing against his ears.

Mitch stuck his tongue in further and further until she screamed, "I'm Cummmmmmming!"

"That was great Julie. I get so excited knowing I am pleasing you and making you happy."

Julie asked, "Could you please turn around? I want to admire that big cock of yours and suck it. It has been years since I have had a cock in my mouth and never one as hard and large as yours."

Mitch positioned his cock so Julie could suck it. He placed his head on her legs and started kissing them.

Julie took his cock in her hands and said, "It's mine all mine. Your wife should be ashamed not giving it attention."

Julie started at the tip and licked it and the shaft and moaned as she was licking, "It tastes soooooo good."

Meanwhile Mitch kept rubbing his head and face all over Julie's stockings and saying, "This so wonderful, I could do this all night. They feel so silky. Can you feel my prick expand and contract?"

Mitch's cock was fucking Julie's mouth and Julie said, "Yes I can. Let me know when you are going to cum I want to taste it."

Mitch started to lick her pussy while she was going up and down his shaft. They both started going harder and harder.

Mitch shouted, "I'm going to cum."

Julie answered, "I want to cum with you. Oh my Mitch YES! You're driving me crazy I'm ready to cum."

She could feel his cock ready to explode.

Mitch let loose and shouted, "Take it Julie take it all!"

His cock shot a stream of cum into Julie's mouth.

"Oh my love it tastes wonderful!"

Mitch jumped to lie next to Julie, cupped her face in his hands, kissed her, and said, "I love you my love."

She responded, "I love you."

Part 4

It was Tuesday morning and Mitch had just called John into his office.

"John," he said, "with the company growing, we felt the need for a Senior Marketing Rep. I was wondering if you were interested? It will require some extensive travel, but it will pay $20,000 more plus bonuses. Are you interested?"

"It sounds good to me. I could use the money plus I'm near retirement; I would like something different. This will be a plus for my pension. First I will have to talk it over with Julie before I make my decision."

Mitch thought, 'That won't be a problem. It's in the bag.'

Mitch finally said, "Let me know by the end of the week."

John stood up and shook Mitch's hand and said, "Thank you very much. I will let you know."

John started thinking about the offer.

He was kind of excited but thought, 'Do I really want to live out of a suitcase.'

When John got home that night he told Julie about the job offer from Mitch.

She said, "What did you think, do you want to take it?"

"The money sounds great, but will I like the traveling? It will mean you will have to be home alone."

"Don't worry about me; I will find something to do. I think you will enjoy the time away. It will be a wonderful experience for you, plus we could use the extra money for your retirement."

"You convinced me; I'll take the job."

The next day John went to see Mitch in his office.

"I talked it over with Julie and decided to take the job."

"Great," Mitch responded, "You will like it. I'm glad you decided because we need you to go Seattle on Saturday for about four days. You will have a company credit card. Just charge all expenses on the card. I will have it for you before you leave."

They shook hands and Mitch said, "Good luck; I have a great deal of confidence in you."

Mitch was thinking how he will be able to see Julie this weekend. He could tell his wife he had to be at the office on Saturday or Sunday evening. It would depend on what she had planned. He would prefer Saturday; maybe he could go to Julie's house. He would call Julie.

On Friday he was having dinner at home with his family when they discussed the weekend. Mary and he would be going over to their friend's house tonight for a little while. Mary also said she was planning on taking the kids to her mother's tomorrow morning. Her mother lived about a hundred miles away. She wouldn't be back until Sunday evening.

Mitch said, "Well I'll probably go into work Saturday to catch up on some paperwork."

Later that evening he called Julie and asked if he could come over Saturday evening and she agreed.

On Saturday morning she was so excited about having him over; she decided to make it a special evening. She would cook some snacks and make sure she was dressed for the evening. She purchased some wine for the evening also. He would be arriving about five o'clock.

Julie debated on whether to wear black or navy lingerie. She decided on the blue with a silky blouse and navy blue skirt that was just above the knee. She would wear her spiked heels she purchased last weekend.

All day Saturday, anytime she would think about the evening her pussy would get wet in anticipation. She wanted to make it special for Mitch. She had a beautiful pair of navy blue pantyhose and decided to open the crotch for Mitch. She slid them on thinking of they would excite Mitch.

She was looking in the mirror as she put on her blouse and skirt and thought, 'I can't believe how Mitch really likes me.'

She put on her high heeled shoes and she felt like a slut, but in a good way. Five o'clock was coming slowly. Finally five o'clock came and so did Mitch.

"Hello my love."

"I'm so happy to see you."

He gave her a loving kiss, "Let's have some wine."

Julie got a couple of glasses and poured the wine.

They tapped their glasses and Julie toasted, "Here's to a beautiful weekend. I can't believe how this worked out."

The sat on the sofa and talked for a while. Mitch couldn't take his eye off her.

He noticed her eyes and commented, "You have sensual eyes Julie and I can't take my eyes off them."

She distracted him by crossing her legs so the hem of her skirt was halfway up her thigh. He looked at her legs and just melted. She started posing them in different ways for him.

"Oh God Julie you are driving me crazy!"

"That's what I want to do."

"Show me how much you missed me."

"Before I let you touch them please stand in front of me."

Mitch stood up in front of Julie and she stood looking him.

She starting probing his mouth with her tongue and moaned, "I waited all day for this."

Julie slowly unbuttoned his shirt and kissed his neck, cheat and abdomen.

"Your body is beautiful and muscular. I have always wanted someone that had a body like yours; now I have one and it's mine."

She continued by unbuckling his belt and letting his pants fall. All Mitch had on now was a pair navy blue silk boxers. Julie continued kissing her way down until she saw his huge dick pushing on the material of the boxers. She grabbed his dick and started stroking it. Holding on to the dick she placed it in her mouth sucking it. She didn't even take it out of his shorts; she sucked boxers and all.

She made some moaning noises and said, "I love your big cock."

"Oh my love you are such a good cock sucker you little whore."

"Please I love that kind of talk ... .I need more."

"Keep sucking you cheating bitch! Oh Arrrggggg you are wonderful. Julie. Remember I don't mean these things when I call you names, it's only for role playing."

"I know, I love it."

Mitch pulled Julie up, "I don't want to cum yet. I like every time we do it to last a long time."

He kissed her and lifted her up in his arm and said, "I want to fuck you in you husband's bed."

He carried her to the bedroom and kissed her the whole way. Mitch placed her on the edge of the bed and took her skirt off.

"Oh I love these pantyhose."

Julie laid back on the bed and her legs hanging over the edge. Mitch took her feet and started rubbing his prick through his underwear. As he was doing this, Julie starting rubbing her pussy with the palm of her hand. Then she inserted her fingers in and out of her pussy.

MitchR
MitchR
92 Followers