Julie and Mitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MitchR
MitchR
92 Followers

"Oh Mitch I'm going to cum. Yes darling feeling your cock on my feet is making me cum!"

She began moving her fingers faster inside her pussy.

"I'm cummmmmming!"

Mitch stopped and got on the bed and started kissing Julie and told her, "That was beautiful honey."

He put his arms around her and hugged her. They just kept kissing and Julie rubbed her legs all over his legs. Mitch's cock was poking Julie's stomach.

Mitch responded, "Your legs feel wonderful on me."

"Your cock is so big Mitch."

Mitch grabbed his cock and started circling it around Julie's pussy. It made her squirm.

"I love when you tease me like that. You hit all the right spots on my pussy. OH MY GOD, AAARRRGGGGHHHH! I'M CUMMING!"

"Great, Julie that's what I wanted to do. You make me so happy when I can satisfy you."

Mitch started rubbing her pantyhose with his cock.

"Feel how hard my cock is honey. This is what you do to me."

He rubbed it slowly up and down her leg all the way to her feet.

She started playing with her hard nipples and asked Mitch, "Could suck on my nipples honey?"

Mitch moved to her side and said, "Of course my love."

He started circling his tongue around one breast and then placed his mouth over one breast and started sucking.

"That feels so good Mitch. Feel how hard it is."

At the same time Mitch put two fingers inside her pussy. He began to push them in and out of her pussy. His fingers were so wet; he puts them to his mouth and tasted them.

"Your juices taste so good. This is my appetizer for the evening."

He kept doing that for ten minutes or so. He kept kissing and sucking her breasts.

Julie screamed, "Oh my lover you are amazing what you do to me. YOU DRIVE ME CRAZY! I have cummed more this past week than I have in my lifetime."

Mitch stopped what he was doing and said, "Let's take a couple minutes break and have some wine."

Julie continued to rub his cheat with her hand and said, "Your body is so perfect. I love it and you so much."

"That also includes this beautiful prick, as she moved her hand to stroke it."

She could feel it twitching.

Mitch asked Julie, "Would you like to make love doggie style? I would love to cum inside you that way."

Julie responded, "YES."

Julie turned over, raised her ass in the air and said, "Give me that beautiful cock."

Mitch started by slowly kissing and licking her feet. He worked his way up and put his face directly under her pussy.

"I'm going to make you squirm and cum my love, before I enter you."

He began licking and twirling his tongue around her pussy.

"Your cunt tastes so good my love. I love it that you're not completely shaved."

He kept licking and finally put his tongue all the way inside her pussy.

He moaned, "Cum on my face you little whore."

Julie screamed, "I'm going to cum Mitch!"

Her juices just flowed all over his face. Mitch couldn't get enough as he lapped the cum and squeezed her nylon covered thighs.

He got up and said, "I'm going to give your cunt my cheating cock."

He took his cock and swirled it around her pussy.

Julie moaned and said, "Give it to me Mitch. Give it to me!"

He entered her and slowly went in and out. He started caressing her breasts at the same time.

"Faster Mitch! Julie screamed.

He slammed his prick into her faster and faster.

"I'm going to cum Julie, please cum with me."

She said, "I am cumming," as he shot a whole load of cum into her.

"God Julie, we get better and better each time we make love!"

"Yes we do Mitch. I have never experienced anything like this in my life. I love you."

"I love you Julie."

They decided to take a break and relax and have dinner. They had a nice quiet dinner.

Julie said, "These past two weeks have been the best sexual experience I have ever had. I love having a relationship like this. It is so much more exciting cheating and having the best sex."

"I just can't believe I'm living out a fantasy that I have had all my life. It's special to have an older woman as beautiful as you. I'm so happy to please you. I get my pleasure when you are pleasured."

"Well Mitch, you have pleasured me to the max."

The finished dinner and decided to do some dressing up and role playing. Julie decided to wear a slinky thin strapped dress that went below her knee with a slit on the side. Underneath she wore a half cup see through black lacy teddy with very silky black stockings with a seam up the back. She also put on the spiked high heels she bought at the outlet last week. Mitch wore a nice suit white shirt and tie. They would pretend they were at an office party at a local hotel's banquet room. Mitch's wife could not make it, but Julie's husband was there. The scenario they that thought would be John would stay for a while but get drunk later in the evening and get a ride home with a friend. They put on some slow romantic music and started to dance pretending they were on darkly lit dance floor.

Mitch said, "I have waited for this all night. I have been sneaking glances towards you all night; watching you talking with everybody. You are the sexiest woman here."

"I couldn't wait to get away from that table."

They were dancing close together. Mitch could feel Julie's breasts against his chest. His prick was starting to swell, and Julie could feel it against her thigh. She looked over and saw her husband was not paying attention to them. He was standing at the bar talking. Mitch slowly moved his hand up her thigh and started caressing it. Julie's juices were flowing into her panties.

Julie whispered in his ear, "I love every minute of this. I need to be alone with you."

Mitch answered, "We will be later. I know people here and I got us a room for later this evening."

Mitch's hard on was pressing into Julie's stomach.

She said, "That cock of yours really feels harder than ever. I can't wait."

The song was over and they went back to the table.

John came over and said, "I think I'm ready to go home, do you want to leave Julie?"

Julie responded, "I'm not ready to leave. Can you drive home?"

"Yes I can, but if you want to stay could you get a ride?"

Mitch said, "I'll see she gets a ride home."

Their fantasy role playing continued.

When John left, Mitch said to Julie, "Meet me in room 237 in about fifteen minutes. It's on the second floor. It's a private room that hotel management reserved for me."

Mitch got up and went to the bar. Julie kept an eye on him. She left five minutes after she saw him leave. She went up the elevator and found the room. Julie knocked on the door. When Mitch opened it she went right into his arms and started kissing him. They stood their kissing real hard; their tongues probing their mouths.

All excited Julie said, "I couldn't wait to see you alone."

Mitch's hand was slowly going under her dress, caressing her silk covered thighs, until he reached the opening of her pussy. She was soaked. Julie legs were wobbly and she started moaning loudly.

"Oh Mitch, I love you so much!"

"Julie you are so wet for me! I want you to do some posing for me. Take my clothes off first, but leave yours on."

"I would love to!" Julie went over and sat on the edge of the bed.

She slowly pulled her dress up her leg showing her silky black leg. Mitch was standing watching her pose with his big cock pointed straight at her.

"You look so hard tonight, Mitch. I am so happy to have your cock as my possession."

"And your legs are just stunning. They are why my cock is so big."

Julie continued to pose in different positions. She lifted her legs up in the air; she laid back and spread her legs with her dress pulled up to her hips. Mitch could feel his cock getting harder and harder.

He started stroking it and said, "Julie look at my cock; it's all for you."

Julie responded, "Mitch, watch me play with my pussy; it's all for you."

Mitch couldn't wait any longer.

He went over to Julie, started kissing her passionately, and said, "I love you so much and love your legs."

He took her feet and started rubbing his cock.

"Feel it babe, feel how hard you make me!"

"Oh baby that feels great. You are making me so wet! I love you so much. Make me your little whore."

Julie kept stroking it from the tip to his balls.

She closed her eyes and screamed, "I love this so much. You make me feel like a woman again! I couldn't ask for anything more. Give me that big dick, Mitch!"

"I will babe, I will."

Mitch took his cock head and started rubbing her legs from her ankles to her thighs. Julie was squirming back and forth and moaning loudly

He finally got and top of her and said, "Julie I am going to fuck you so hard babe until you cum with me."

"Yes, Yes give it at all to me! Fuck my cunt, it's all yours forever and ever."

Mitch put his cock inside Julie and slowly moved it in and out. When he would push it all the way in, he would just hold it there and kiss Julie lovingly. He would so this several times then start going a little faster.

Julie wrapped her legs around him and shouted, "Fuck my cunt Mitch! Fuck it! I want to be your slut."

"Yes Julie if only your husband could see what a slut you are and what a snake I am for fucking his wife. I want to cum so hard inside you. Let me know when."

"OHHHHHHH Mitch I'm going to cum."

Mitch kept thrusting harder and harder in her.

"Give me pleasure honey!""I'm cummmmmmmmming. Cum with me Adonis."

"I'm cummmmmmmmmming!" Mitch shouted as he exploded inside Julie.

'Wow!!' Julie thought, 'he is the best.'

Mitch fell into her arms and hugged and kissed her passionately.

He whispered in her ear, "You are the best thing that ever happened to me."

MitchR
MitchR
92 Followers