All Comments on 'Julie, Jack, and Katherine'

by markh00

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
wgr49wgr49almost 12 years ago
Proof Read!!

The story is good, but do all of us readers a favor and proof read it or send it to an editor before you publish. The grammar and the spelling is terrible! I almost stopped reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I DID Stop!

The previous reader said they almost stopped reading. I did stop. Despite you heading each section with the relevant character's name, the sections are so miniscule that your story quickly becomes bewildering.

I'm sure there's a story in here somewhere, so, perhaps try running it past one of Lit's volunteer editors and resubmit it when it's more readable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
NOT GOOD AT ALL

i stopped after a few paragraphs also the jumping from one point of view to the other was painful and confusing. and it is never good to post a seven page story in any catagory other than the novels area. this COULD have been good if you had broken it up into chapters and had only one point of view with more detail. there was very little if any background on the characters it was like starting a book or movie in the middle skipping all the background. delete and rewrite and be sure to use a good editor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous