All Comments on 'Julie Working Late Ch. 02'

by formywife

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago

For being a really pathetic story about a whore and a skanky slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Really not into whores or cum dumps or AIDS

spreaders. Sorry the characters in this story are just sleeze nothing more, nothing less. Put another way, if they just disappeared the gene pool would be better off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Do you two idiots follow each other or ...

Are you the same person posting twice.

For someone who doesn't like "cum dumps" and wants to do nothing but pass moral judgment on someone here is a piece of advice:

BLOCK THIS SITE. DO NOT READ *ONE MORE WORD*

Go to church and start reading the Bible.

Take a reading comprehension class:

WHY? Because you don't even understand the title of this site! litEROTICA. You do know what EROCTICA means right?

Either you two(or one) like to stand the moral high ground and point fingers or you DOTH PROTEST TOO MUCH.

(Do you go to the track and pick on the people there about gambling TOO????)

AUTHOR: I liked your story so far. Don't listen to the two stooges there. They love to read these stories then dump on the authors as if these are all real life events.

I just read two responses that are almost identical to a story very similar to yours.

Just keep in mind that they probably masturbated to every word and then responded out of guilt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Still ...

... don't understand why the Boss doesn't use his own wife - after all, the "tycoon" used his own wife, whom the Boss even fucked! So why should this married secretary have to whore herself out? Age difference be damned, at least the Boss's wife should have been there and carried a major part of the load of "entertaining" -- including taking care of her own husband after the tycoon left. Why does the secretary have to whore herself AND THEN have to also fuck the BOSS?? That's not part of the deal; and it's not right that the Boss gets to do that. The secretary should have told him to fuck off about that. And if not, hubby here should confront and demand: leave her alone/don't let him fuck you, or we are getting divorced. Fucking cheating, lying, two-faced, sleazy, festering gash whore!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous