Julie Working Late Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
formywife
formywife
423 Followers

"Look at that load of cum he is spurting on your face. You cum slut, you love getting cum shot on your face, don't you?" She started moaning, and was using both hands to jack me off. "Tell me what a cum slut you are. Tell me how much you love cum."

She spit out the pearls. "Oh god, I love feeling you huge cock in my hands. I'll do whatever you want. I'll make you cum. Do whatever you want to me. I want you to come on me. I love cum. I'm a cum slut. I love having guys shoot their hot come all over me. I want to be covered in come. I want five or six guys to get off on me, and to have my whole face be dripping in come. I want to be you cum whore. Please come on my face." I held out as long and I could, but felt myself nearing orgasm. I pulled her hair so she was laying down, her arms tucked under her back on the bed. I stood up and took of my boxers, and knelt down on the bed with my cock pointing at her willing face. I slid my hand back into her panties inside her nylons, and started to rub her clit again. I then slid in two fingers, and stared to finger fuck her as I slowly stoked my cock.

Her breathing got heavy, and she started to get close to orgasming. "Give me you cum, I want it all over my face," she said. "I'm cumming, and I want to feel your cum splash on my face now." I pulled my fingers out of her sore pussy, and squeezed her clit, causing her to orgasm. I then stoked my cock a few more times, and shot my load onto her face in four separate spurts. Still being bound, she couldn't clean herself off, so I scooped up my cum with my fingers and fed it too her. She sucked my fingers clean, and then rolled over so I could undo her. She kissed me hard on the lips, and told me that was the perfect end to her day. "I'll be your tied up cum slut any time, sweetie."

formywife
formywife
423 Followers
12