All Comments on 'Julie's New Orleans Adventure Ch. 02'

by julieshubby2

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great tale

Can't believe she met that guy and they did the nasty again. Wonder how hubby will take it that she enjoyed free lancing with the big guy. Maybe she should reconsider telling hubby as it might cause him unnecessary pain and trust issues. Nicely written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

To the people who complain about the cuckold storyline ....WTF did you read chapter 2 if you hate these stories ....really wtf.

zylofonezylofoneover 12 years ago
and yet....

Anonymous posted: "I know some freeks get off on this shit, thank God it's not me. What a horrible marriage, what a horrible way to live."

And yet.....it apparently kept you reading until the end...I love all these folks who "hate the genre" and yet keep reading the stories ;)

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I rated it 1*.

It could have been a very good and sexy story. However, treating women with such contemp prevented the story from erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
RandomHardon

didn't get his creampie :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
to zylofone

well there is loving wives and then there is (not) loving wives. unfortunately an author does not write it when he starts. after part one you could guess more "group" fun but not scheming, lying, betraying, loosing respect towards her husband just because the other guy has a bigger dick. so I guess a lot of people started at least reading ch. 02 and were a bit or more than a bit disappointed that this story is not a story about some couples fun, no that it is quite different.

katibkatibover 12 years ago
No way

No way to treat a woman. Writing is ok.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Needs......

The only thing that I want to have happen for sure is to INCLUDE hubby in EVERYTHING and limit the cuckolding. Other than that I liked this story much better than from the male author's point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re: Saxon-Hart.

"That's probably the saddest thing I've ever read."

<P>

Says the asshole who trashed the right of others to have differing opinions -- on top of which, has NOTHING good to say about the story.

closetcuckclosetcuckover 12 years ago
RandomHardon

didn't get his creampie :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
well-written cucktale

huecuck, Random, poopchoot, ped0, cuckeye jizzing in their britches over this one - hubby fantasizing about being cucked is their motto along with wife-watching plus the humiliation of being cucked mostly by a woman, this is the double-bingo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent Series

You should really publish part three. This is an excellent series. It would be unfortunate to leave it hanging here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Chapter 3!

Hi,

alas its been 7 years since you promised chapter 3. Any chance we can hope to see it before the release of The Winds of Winter?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous