Julie's New Orleans Adventure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somehow, despite my efforts, he seemed unfazed. It actually occurred to me that perhaps he really was just playing a nice guy and intending nothing more than just 'hanging out'. Which was all I was willing to let happen, but I at least wanted to know he wanted more than that. He noticed the extra leg I revealed, but didn't let his gaze linger. I know he looked when I would lean forward letting my top sag forward, but again did not stare. In fact he sat almost statue still throughout our conversation. He didn't move or respond at all when I would touch his leg to emphasize part of a story.

Finally, I decided dancing would do the trick. I told him, quite truthfully actually, that I only enjoy dancing when I have had enough drinks to loosen up a bit and I was about there. I made a conscious point that this time I was making the decisions as I grabbed his hand and led him downstairs to the dance floor.

We danced the first two songs close to each other, but without actually touching each other. The third song was one of those tunes you only ever really listen to in a dance club. You know, one of those that just makes you feel like getting dirty. Every couple on the dance floor felt it and began to grind and bump more lasciviously than before. I closed the small gap between us under the unspoken pretense that it would be silly to be the only ones not 'feeling the rhythm'. I allowed our bodies to bump together a few times before I turned and backed into him bumping my behind against him softly.

Satisfaction! I felt instantly vindicated! I felt it with the first bump of my ass against his crotch. If his shirt were tucked in his pants there would have been no way to hide the massive lump. His cock was hard as a rock. I had won my prize!

I continued as though I had not noticed. Not grinding on it so much that it seemed apparent I was trying to, but enough that I knew it was still there. Still he remained his composure. His hands held onto me, but not so much so that he was pulling me into him. He may have been trying to seem unaffected, but he couldn't hide that.

When the song ended we both agreed to head back upstairs to our drinks. As we reached the top stairs he guided me to the right instead of back to the booths telling me that he wanted to show me the outside balcony he had told me about earlier where they have a gas fire pit and fountain combination.

We walked on to the balcony and I could see why he wanted to show it to me. It had an incredible view. I walked over to the rail and couldn't help thinking of the irony. Our little adventure in New Orleans had begun on a balcony. As soon as the thought occurred to me I felt him press up against me from behind and I panicked. He must have had the same thought and my coming out here with him was probably implying more than I intended.

He must have felt my body get tense as his hands reached around me. Any thought that I would have a chance to tell him that was not what I meant by coming out here was gone as his hands didn't just innocently enclose me. They assaulted me. A loud gasp escaped my lips as one hand clasped a tit and the other was under my skirt before I knew what was happening.

"Woah!! Wait a minute....Johnny, I am really sorry if you got the wrong impression. I am having a good time, but you can't do this!" I wasn't screaming it, but was quite loud as I wriggled to get free of his groping.

"Is that right? So this has all been a tease right?"

"All of what?!?! I am really sorry...I wasn't trying to tease you. I promise! I was just having a good time!" I continued to struggle to turn around.

"Hmmm..." he mumbled as his fingers rubbed on the crotch of my panties and the others held firmly to my breast. "Alright....how about we make a deal then?"

I relaxed my struggles as I saw an opportunity to get out of my predicament.

"Here is the deal." His hands grabbed my hips and turned me around, pushing me backwards until I felt my back press against the wall.

As soon as I was pinned against the wall he took both of my arms in one hand and held them above his head. The other hand found its way under my skirt once again. I wasn't thinking anything. I wasn't struggling. I wasn't scheming a way out in my mind. I just felt what he was doing and heard the words he offered. I knew I should have clamped together my legs to deprive his fingers, but I didn't.

"We are all alone out here right now. Just you and me. Shane isn't here, your friends aren't here, no family or anyone else that would approve or disapprove. So whatever decision you make when I propose my deal will be between us and I will honor my side of it. Deal?"

I simply stared into his eyes and nodded.

"Good. Your panties are soaking wet. I knew that, if you were wearing any, they would be the instant I saw you tonight. I knew you would be wearing some because you didn't come here to fuck me. You are too good a girl for that. You came here to enjoy teasing and playing with fire convinced that you wouldn't get burned. Only one problem with that....you aren't a good girl. You are a slut, or at least you like to be treated like one. I bet you have fucked yourself silly with that toy you guys bought in New Orleans...and I bet each time you have imagined it was my cock sliding into your tight little cunt. I bet you have heard yourself time and again telling your hubby how good it felt having me slide into you...how full you felt....how incredible it was having me pound your little pussy like it never had been before. If you haven't actually tried it, I bet you have at least imagined it sliding into your little asshole. You wanted me to that night....not because you wanted something the size of my cock in your ass, but because you wanted me to have it if I wanted it."

He paused for a few moments and just stared at me. I had never felt more helpless. His fingers were softly stroking at the wetness of my panties. Not stroking enough to really bring me pleasure, but seemingly just to be a reminder of how incredibly wet they were.

"And I have thought about you....a lot. I have coaxed the cum from my own cock many times imagining how tight you felt....how sexy you looked with your mouth stretched around my cock, looking up into my eyes seeking approval for the job you were doing...how incredibly hot you looked that last moment with my cum all over your face. Now is decision time. I am going to let go of your hands and take my fingers out from under your skirt. You can walk away without saying a word. I won't stop you or ever bother you again. If you do that, understand that I won't let you bother me ever again either." He paused again for effect. "Or....you can drop to your knees and open my pants. As you put me into your mouth you will tell me that I am right...that you are a slut."

My mind should have been racing. Thoughts of repercussions and consequences should have been flooding my brain. My heart should have tugged on my intellect and reminded me that a woman so completely in love with her husband doesn't behave this way. I should have stopped to think about what Shane would think...whether he would want me to do this now or wait until we could talk about it. Would he be upset that I was here without him? I, at least, should have worried about being caught in this very public place.

All of those things should have been filling my mind as I dropped to my knees with my eyes locked on Johnny's and began to open his pants. Those thoughts didn't come in that moment. Instead I felt only the pleasure of seeing the grin that came across his face. It wasn't just the grin of a man about to get his cock sucked. It was the smirking grin of a conqueror that had just overtaken his prey.

My eyes left his briefly when I managed to release his enormous dick from his pants. I wrapped one hand around it and stared for a few seconds, marveling at the fact that my little hand could not quite get all the way around it. As my eyes took it in I leaned forward and began to slide it into my mouth. I could taste his pre-cum as my tongue slid along the bottom side of it. I let it slip past my lips as far as I could comfortably accommodate and then released it until only the head was left inside me. Then I quickly slid back down its length far past the point of comfort, forcing it past the back of my throat until I gagged. I held it there for as long as I could stand it and then repeated the process several times as if to punctuate that this was not a lover's slow blowjob, but rather the efforts of a cocksucking slut.

I let him slip out of my mouth and smiled up at him with a string of saliva still connecting my lips to his member. He still held that same smirking grin. My mind regained some consciousness and I became aware of how incredibly wet I was as I thought of Shane for the first time in several minutes. I swear I could feel my juices flood my cunt as I thought of how hard he would be if he could see me right now and hear me as I finally spoke through my own grin.... "I am a slut."

His hands pulled me up and he leaned his face down to kiss me. It was the first moment we had shared that was remotely sensual rather than purely lustful. His tongue slipped into my mouth and I caressed it with my own. I was aware of every touch between our bodies, from our lips pressed together to his hardness pressed against my belly and the warmth of his hands firmly cupping my ass cheeks while we continued to kiss. He finally broke our kiss and spoke. "I think we should go somewhere a little more private."

No one who saw us exiting the club could have had any doubt what was in store for the rest of our night as his hands constantly groped my ass and we paused several times for brief, but frenetic kisses. In those moments I couldn't help thinking of Shane. I wished that he were there. I made a mental note to recreate such an encounter with him at some point. Every time that Johnny and I would stop to kiss I would imagine Shane being with us....watching and following. I have come to understand his fetish well enough to be certain that the humiliation of knowing that at least some of the people would have seen me enter on his arm would be intoxicating to him.

While I was not drunk, it does not take much to make me feel buzzed and I did not want to drive. That problem was solved as Johnny steered us to a taxi waiting to ferry the night's inebriated masses. "I don't live far from here, we can come get the cars in the morning" was all he said as we slid into the cab.

The doors had barely closed and he was giving his address to the driver as his hands began their roaming. Apparently, his idea of privacy is at least slightly different than my own. He ignored the driver's presence as we began to kiss with one of his hands pushing my skirt to my waist and the other squeezing my breasts. I wasn't ignoring the driver, but could not help moan as his fingers pressed and slid along the wetness at the crotch of my panties.

We had stopped kissing, but his hands continued their groping while we rode for a couple of minutes in silence. The silence was broken as our driver proved to be one of those who cannot just keep himself from intruding on his passengers. His eyes were shamelessly, and dangerously, darting between the road and watching Johnny molest my body. "So are you two married?"

Johnny chuckled. "Well...she is, but not to me."

I don't know if it was the answer itself or just the fact that it was delivered so directly and honestly, but he was clearly shocked. "Oh...I see" he muttered with a grin.

If I wasn't red with embarrassment already, I was about to be as Johnny continued. "This is our first date I guess. Actually, I am not sure if this is our first or second. Did the time we met count Julie?"

He was clearly enjoying my humiliation.

"Ummm...I don't know" was all I could manage.

The ongoing exchange was interrupted, though it would prove only briefly, as Johnny didn't bother to lower his voice when he looked at me and spoke...."Take off your bra and panties."

My head turned instantly forward and I felt my face flush with redness as my eyes caught those of the driver. I don't know where it came from inside me, but I knew I would comply. I lifted ass off the seat slightly and lowered my panties and slipped them down each leg. They were so wet that I could feel them separating from the lips of my pussy as I pulled them away. I could feel all four eyes on me as I unclasped my bra and snaked it out of my top. I laid both items on Johnny's lap before looking back at him. He was smiling widely as he turned to once again address our new friend.

"The first time we met she was on vacation with her hubby in New Orleans. I don't know if that counts as a date though, because she was actually out with him."

My eyes closed from both the shameless way he was discussing this and the fact that his hands resumed their assault. He reached his right hand around and groped my breasts roughly while I felt his left hand once again disappear under my skirt. Again, I could not help moaning as I felt one of his large fingers slip effortlessly into my pussy. His fondling of me seemed to be merely a part of, rather than a distraction to, his conversation with the driver.

"They were out for a little walk on the wild side and I just happened into the picture. I think things went a little farther down the wild side than they expected, but we all had a pretty good time. Didn't we Julie?"

I could barely gasp a "yessss...." as he slipped another finger inside me.

Mr. Driver was clearly pleased and amused with this turn of discussion. "Really?!?! He knew you two...ummm...?"

"Haha...yeah....her husband apparently had a fantasy of watching someone else fuck his wife. I would say that fantasy was well fulfilled that night."

His right hand lowered the strap of my dress off my shoulder and removed one of my breasts, cupping it firmly and pinching at my nipple. I could practically feel the driver's enthusiasm at getting a better view. It felt like he must have had at least three of his fingers in my pussy and was slowly slipping them in and out.

"I think Julie here found a side of herself that night that she wasn't sure existed. We haven't seen each other until tonight and Shane, her hubby, is out of town. We didn't really plan it to be a clandestine meeting without him, it just sort of happened that way. Kind of shame in a way I guess. I mean...I certainly won't argue with the chance to have her to myself, but I think she liked Shane watching and she certainly seemed to enjoy when he joined in. Didn't you slut?"

I shot a look of fury at him for forcing me to actually take part in this little exchange...not to mention the audacity of referring to me as a slut to a total stranger. Rather than be discouraged by my contempt, he was clearly amused by it. His hand released my breast leaving it in full view and his fingers continued alternating between rubbing my clit and pushing inside me. He smiled even more broadly as he addressed me... "Don't you think it is a little late to play shy now? You are in a cab with your tits on display and my fingers in your little married cunt. Don't you think he can see that you are a slut? You really think my saying so told him something he can't clearly see for himself?"

His rhetorical questions did nothing to soothe my fury, but I found myself unable to resist playing along in a game he was so clearly enjoying. "No" was still all the answer I could muster.

"No, what?" he plied.

"No...I guess..." his fingers on my clit had me so close to cumming that I couldn't speak without stuttering.... "I guess he can see that I am a slut."

I was unable to focus on anything other than the sensations throughout my body as I laid my head back knowing that he was enjoying the latest surrender of my humility. My juices were flowing so freely that I could feel them running down the crack of my ass. His fingers were rubbing my clit more purposely now and I could feel myself starting to orgasm. His small finger slipped into the wetness between my ass cheeks, teasing my other hole while the others rubbed furiously at my clit.

"Ohhh....god....don't stop....please don't stop....OOHHHH!!!!" Any poise I may have tried to retain slipped away as I could not help screaming out from an orgasm that had my entire body wrenched in spasm.

I was so lost in my own pleasure that I was unaware of the car coming to a stop. My legs were still not wanting to work as I slid out of the seat without even having the courage to acknowledge the driver who had just witnessed my wanton display.

I guess it could seem silly, but I found myself awkward again upon entering his apartment. The whole string of events was so out of character to me that every change in setting or situation left me wondering what was next. When I was single I had never been the girl who had a 'one night stand'. There may be girls who know how to act and what to expect when they enter a virtual strangers apartment mindful of the one and only reason for being there....I am not one of them. I sat on the arm of his couch and could watch him while he went to the kitchen and fixed a drink for each of us. I suppose my nervousness was apparent as he took a seat on the couch next to the arm where I was perched.

His arm came up and pulled me down onto his lap. His dick was not fully hard, but I could still feel it against my ass. As he pulled my face to his and his hands began caressing my legs I could feel it growing. Occasionally, one or both of his hands would leave my legs long enough to fondle my breasts for a few moments. The kissing was passionate, but less frenzied they had been the rest of the night so far. He would suck my one of my lips between his and then our tongues would dance and tangle softly and slowly. His hands stroked my legs from my thighs all the way to my feet. My heeled shoes were dangling from my toes as his fingers would trace along the bottoms of my feet before sliding back up between my thighs.

I didn't time it, but that must have continued for several minutes. During those minutes he didn't ever reach inside my top to feel my bare breasts and his fingers would stop tantalizingly close to my panty-less crotch. The sensuality of the moment was intense, but somehow did not ease my nervousness and he could tell. He finally broke the kiss and pulled back looking into my eyes, although the movement of his hands caressing my legs was uninterrupted. The look on his face was more serious and intense than the variety of bemused expressions he had shown all night.

"You like kissing and making out, but that isn't why you are here with me. You are uncomfortable. ...am I right?"

"Yes...I'm sorry...I don't know why, I just feel awkward now for some reason."

The smug grin returned. "You feel awkward because this feels like you are my girlfriend that I brought home and am making out with before trying to tempt you into going to bed with me. But that isn't what this is and you wouldn't be here if it was that. This 'kissie' stuff doesn't remind you why you are here. Am I still right?"

My eyes slipped downward from his gaze. "Yes...I think so."

The smug grinned returned to his face. "You don't want me to stroke your legs and stop short of touching you where you really want it....or to reach up and fondle your breasts as though I am trying to gain permission to really feel them do you?"

"No."

"And how would you prefer I handle you?"

Finally, I returned his stare. "I like that you don't just fondle my breasts outside my dress... you reach in and grab my tits when you want to feel them. I like that you don't stop short of touching my pussy as though you are making sure I won't stop you....I like that you just grin at me while you slide your hand under my dress and push your fingers into my cunt whenever it pleases you."