Julie's New Orleans Adventure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several seconds passed as we stared at each other before he spoke. "Stand in front of me and take off your dress."

I stood obediently and slowly, but without hesitation began to slip the straps of my dress from my shoulders. The top of the dress fell and hung on my breasts without completely revealing them. I turned around and pulled it down to my waist. My hands reached up and I fondled my tits while looking over my shoulder at him. I wiggled my hips seductively and the dress slipped past my hips and puddled at my feet. I stepped out of it entirely as I turned to face him...one hand still squeezing my tits and the other sliding down to my crotch as I stood facing him wearing nothing except my heels and thigh high stockings.

He began removing his own clothes without standing as I stood in front of him watching and playing with myself. When his clothes were completely removed I didn't have to be told what to do. I knelt in front of him and looked into his eyes while I started playing with the object of my desire. I let my tongue slide up his entire length and along all sides of his cock. My hands were resting on his knees and I began stroking his thighs while licked him. I took my tongue and bathed his huge balls with it...slipping each one into my mouth and sucking softly before returning to licking them all over.

His cock was sticking straight up towards his face and I took it into my hand holding it at the entrance to my mouth. I let my lips touch it in a kiss and then ran my tongue in a full circle around the head. Slowly, I began to slide it farther into my mouth. I wondered if I did it a thousand times if it would ever stop surprising me how much it filled my mouth and feeling an absolute desperate anticipation to feel it stretching my pussy. I purposely let a lot of saliva run down his cock so my hand could start stroking him because I knew that no matter how hard I tried to get as much as I could in my mouth, there was no way I could get it all.

I began bobbing faster up and down on his cock and stroking his shaft with my hand....occasionally forcing as much down my throat as I could until I gagged....then pulling off and looking up at him to see him smiling at my efforts.

"You like that thing, don't you?"

"Ummmm....god yes...."

"You know I like to hear how naughty your filthy cocksucking mouth can be....tell me what you like...not just 'yes'."

I pulled his cock free from my sucking lips...a string of spit connecting them...then slapped it against my tongue several times... "I like your cock....I like how big it feels in my mouth...I like imaging how it is going to feel stretching my cunt."

I punctuated my words by shoving my face into his crotch...I slipped my tongue out making it easier for more of it to slide down my throat. I held it there as long as I could...fighting my gag reflex until I couldn't take it anymore and then resumed bobbing up and down at an ever faster pace. I could feel his balls tightening and hear his moaning quicken. I wondered if he would stop me before he came.

"You want me to cum in your mouth slut?"

"Ummm....yes....please!!" I managed to moan around his cock.

"Please what sweetie?"

"Please cum in my slutty mouth.....I want to taste your cum....I want to feel it shoot down my throat...."

"Mmmm....open your mouth and jerk it baby....I want to see it shoot on your face and watch you swallow it."

I let one hand cup his balls while the other stroked him furiously. One finger slipped back and just started to tease his asshole when I felt him tense up and heard him groan. The first jet of his cum shot all the way to the back of my throat and the next I felt land across my face....the remaining spurts fell less violently into my waiting mouth and coated my lips. For several seconds he remained rigidly still as I sucked the last drops gently from his head. When he finally looked down at my face I thought of the porn sluts I had seen as I opened my mouth showing him how full it was with his cum before swallowing it and smiling with an open mouth to show him it was all gone.

We stayed like that for several minutes....with me knelt between his legs softly licking at his slightly deflated and obviously sensitive member. I had one hand between my own legs playing in the wetness I found there...amused that once again I was wondering if I had ever been so wet.

After a short while he noticed my fingers playing and stood, pulling me up with him. He took my hand and led me to the bedroom. We stood kissing for several minutes while our hands roamed across the others body before he pushed backwards onto the bed. I lay back completely and lifted my spread legs. He stood there slowly stroking his own cock and staring at me while I took my fingers and spread my pussy lips; showing him how wet I was.

He sank to his knees and took my each of my legs by his hands, pushing them even farther back than I already had them. I closed my eyes and felt like screaming when I felt his tongue start at the bottom of my spread pussy lips and lick slowly upward along their wet length until the tip of his tongue contacted my clit...I could only manage a whimper.

His tongue expertly teased my clit and then he would push it inside me. Several times he closed his whole mouth around my pussy and would suck my lips into his mouth while his tongue pushed between them finding my clit. I thought I was going to explode.

With a strong push of his arms he forced my legs up so far that it slightly lifted my ass off the bed and I felt his tongue teasingly trace down to my asshole and all the way along my crack. The line his tongue was drawing was so faint that it felt like just a tickle as it slowly traced the pucker of my little hole. After a few times circling it I felt the flat wetness of his entire tongue lick as far back as he could reach it...I gasped when it pushed a little as he slid it over my hole and continued all the way back up to my clit. When he got there he sucked it harder than before while flicking it with his tongue.

"Ohhh...please stop teasing me..." I begged.

"Ahhh....do you feel teased my little slut?" he laughed.

"Yesssss...."

His mouth disappeared from my pussy and I opened my eyes to see him standing. He leaned over me and sucked first one, then the other nipple into his mouth. My pussy was at the edge of the bed and I could feel his manhood, still only semi-erect, lay across it.

"What do want Julie?"

"Fuck you damnit! You know what I want...."

"Mmmm...yes, but I like hearing you beg for it" he taunted.

"I want your cock."

He raised his body and his hands encouraged me into the position he wanted; which placed me on all fours facing him. Several times so far in the evening I had been dying to put his cock in my mouth because I wanted to suck it...now I wanted it in my mouth because I wanted it as hard as it had ever been when he put it in me. So, for the third time that night I let his cock slip past my lips. I loved that it was not fully hard and relished fondling his balls as I felt it grow in my mouth. It took less time than I would have thought before it felt as though it were going to outgrow the confines of my cheeks.

This time it was him who pulled it out of my mouth and used it to slap my tongue and cheeks several times.

"Turn around..." he ordered. I turned remaining on all fours and felt his hands reach under and firmly grip by breasts.

"You have fantastic tits...Shane is a lucky man getting to play with these whenever he wants."

"I will tell him you think so....he will be so pleased" I quipped sarcastically.

"I think he would be flattered to know I like them so much" he countered as his fingers pinched my nipples hard enough that I winced from the pain. "In fact, I bet he would love to be sitting in that chair over there watching me play with them."

"Ummm...yes, he would. He would like watching you play with them. In this position he would want to see you slide that huge cock of yours into my married cunt while you did it though" I offered encouragingly.

He laughed a little. "Is that right? You think that is what he would want?"

He let go of my breasts and his hands pushed my chest down against the bed, but raised my ass at the same time. "Reach back and spread yourself" he ordered.

I obediently reached back and did as he instructed; aware once again of how obscene I must have looked in that position. "Is that what you wanted...to see it presented to you like a prize? Mmmm...well there it is....my 'little married cunt' as you like to call it...presented like a prize. Should I beg for it now? I will...pleeeaaase...please put it in me. Put your big cock inside my little married cunt..."

Apparently, his tormenting nature knows few if any bounds. My eyes closed and I prepared for the sensation I wanted and anticipated so badly when I felt him move his cock up and down my slit instead of pushing forward.

"I don't know...maybe we should ask him. I mean, according to one of our former presidents we haven't even had sex yet so you could still get out of this without being a cheating whore. Maybe we should call him?"

"Ohhhh....Pleeaase stop teasing me!!! I need it in me....please...you can call me a 'cheating whore' if it makes you feel better, but please fuck me....I promise to tell him if it makes you feel better!"

"Well....as long as you promise to tell him..." and finally I felt the pressure of him pushing forward.

I know I have used this line before, but I can't help it because it is what I thought. I wondered if I felt that thing push into me a thousand times if I would ever stop being amazed that it felt even better than I dreamed it would.

I felt the head push into my slippery cunt and was so wet that he was able to slide all the way in without hesitation. "Ohhhhh fuckkkk!!! Oh my god that feels so good!!!! Please...please...don't move..." I begged when he had the full length buried inside me."

I could hear him chuckling and managed to ask what was so amusing.

He indulged my desire to

It took just a few seconds before I was ready to rescind that request and absolutely wanted him to move! I slowly began to rock back and forth on his giant cock. I cannot describe the sensation of feeling that thing slide in and out of me....stretching me like nothing else ever has. He allowed me to set a slow pace of indulging in the feeling until I started to move faster.

He responded to my increased pace by taking over. His hands grabbed my hips and each time he slipped it out almost completely he began pulling me back onto him so hard that combined with his own thrusting I was sure that the neighbors could also hear the slap of his thighs against my ass cheeks.

I don't usually cum in doggy style, but I could feel it building. His stamina was remarkable as he continued to pound me, fucking my pussy mercilessly until that building climax eventually took over me.

"Oh god...oh god...I'm cumming....don't stop....don't stop....ahhhh fuck!!!!"

He held his cock buried all the way inside me until the waves of pleasure began to subside and my body relaxed. I wondered if I had been so overtaken with my own sensations that he came also and I didn't feel it. My pussy was so wet from my own juices that I wasn't sure if I could tell.

The question was answered for me when I felt him begin to slowly move again....holy shit! He somehow managed to not cum from that! As he started very slowly sliding in and out again I turned to look over my shoulder at him and saw him let a drop of spit fall into my ass crack. I managed an apprehensive grin as I knew the request that was coming. More aptly, I knew that it would not likely be a request, but rather simply a statement of what he intended to do. I also knew that I would let him...even beg him to do so no matter how much the thought intimidated me. I was his fuck toy at that point. I doubted seriously that I could manage another orgasm and didn't really care. I wanted him to use my body for his own lustful pleasure in any way that he wanted.

"Hmmm...I guess from that grin that you know what I am thinking" he laughed.

"Ummm...yes."

"And what is it that I want" he asked.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath... "you want to fuck my ass."

"Mmmm...good guess" he said as I moaned feeling the tip of one finger push inside my tightest hole. "And who could blame me for wanting it? You have a fantastic ass. I am guessing you would be shocked how many men you walk past every day who later jerk off fantasizing about fucking your perfect ass."

I softly purred at the compliments and the sensations of his finger gently exploring me while his cock still slowly sawed in and out of my cunt.

"Do you want me to have it?"

Again I took a deep breath and breathlessly spoke the words that I knew I would when he asked the question... "yes....it scares me, but I want you to have it...I want you to fuck my ass."

"Mmmm...what a great little slut you are. Were you telling the truth that no one other than hubby has had that pleasure."

"Yes."

"Well, then I have a better idea. We will save that experience. I want hubby to watch that. I want us both to look into his eyes as you beg to have my cock in your ass...to see him enjoy the humiliation of seeing his wanton slut of a wife beg for it."

"Mmmmmmm...yes...oh god yes...."

With that resignation he grabbed both of my legs, lifted them off of the bed and flipped me onto my side. I thought he was trying to roll me over completely so I attempted to complete the turn. My efforts yielded me a sharp slap across my ass. Startled, I looked at him with alarm. Despite his domineering demeanor, it was the first time he had actually smacked me. My ass cheek was still stinging from the slap as I gave him a puzzled stare. He chuckled and returned my look with his trademark smirk.

"If I wanted you rolled all the way over I would have rolled you all the way over."

He raised his hand again and brought it down sharply across my ass once more while positioning me just the way he wanted me. I found myself on my side with my legs pulled up and laid together. In this position my pussy and ass were presented to him at the edge of the bed. He grabbed my hips as he began to push his cock back into me. I kept my eyes locked on him as he began to fuck me. He reached up and roughly grabbed my tits.

"Ummm....you like being able to hold my tits while you fuck me?" I asked.

"Mmm...yes, I love the way your tits fill my hand perfectly."

"Please squeeze them and fuck me harder. I want to feel your big dick pounding me while you squeeze my tits."

"I am not doing it hard enough slut?" he asked as he quickened the pace by pulling himself back and forth using the grip he had on my now sore tits.

"No...fuck me harder...please....make me feel it...use my slutty married pussy..."

He began slamming into me even harder. His pelvis was ramming so hard against my ass that it seemed he was either angry or completely overcome with lustful energy. It felt as though he was trying to drive his cock all the way through me rather than just into me. I knew I would be sore, but nevertheless could feel myself cumming. The thought of being a fucktoy used for his pleasure had captivated my mind and now my body was getting to experience the reality of it.

Finally, after several minutes he practically yelled out...."I'm gonna cummm!!!"

"Uhhnnnggghhh....yes...cum in me baby...please....I want to feel you cum in me....fill my slutty cunt full of your cum....please baby!!!"

"Ohhh....fuck!!!!"

He pulled me against him and it felt like he would pull my boob from my chest as he held himself inside me. I could feel his cock pulse and throb and it felt like he was cumming so far inside me that I should be able to taste it.

I could feel his cum leaking out of me when his cock eventually slipped out and he collapsed on the bed. He had indeed filled me. I was aware of him watching me as I reached down and dipped a finger inside my pussy. I still don't know what it is that compels me to want to feel slutty for him, but I found myself bringing my cum coated fingers to my mouth and licking them clean just because I knew he was watching.

We both lay still and silent for quite some time. I wanted to go home rather than spend the night so eventually I got up and began to dress. He asked what I was doing as though he was confused. I smiled and told him quite simply that I really needed to go get my car and go home.

"And what if I told you that I am not through with you yet?" he asked. I had managed to put back on my bra and panties and was about to slip my dress over my head. I stood still for a moment contemplating my answer. "I would tell you that I enjoy knowing my body is yours when we are together and that I will stay if you are not through with it. I would also tell you that I am completely spent and would like your permission to go rest and figure out what has happened here tonight."

I could see the reluctance in his face as he nodded agreement. The ride to my car was very quiet, but not in a way that was awkward. There was an unspoken understanding that there was no need for small talk or girlfriend/boyfriend chatter. We were together for one reason and now that the frenetic energy of pending sexual tension there was simply no need to talk.

I would have been unable to chat much anyway because my mind was consumed with only one thought. I wasn't worried about telling Shane, just anxious. As I rode home, feeling Johnny's cum still slowly leaking from me, I had a million thoughts about how and when to tell him. That timing and the circumstances did not happen like what I imagined, but is a story unto itself.

Chapter 3 pending....it is mostly written at this point. It frustrates me to read a story and wait endlessly for the next chapter, so I will try to finish and publish it soon.